The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Hue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Hue is on a distinguished road
Deep Bloodline

Hello everyone... well its been a while since I joined this site and I have enjoyed many of the stories posted here. I finally gained the courage to post up my own story, although I don't think its very good. Here is the first part. Just to warn you, this story is a bit at a slow pace, you probably wont get to the good stuff until chapter two or three. Sorry for this but I feel that one needs to form a good base before a story can really take off. Please enjoy!

Note, any and all likenesses of these characters (highly unlikely) resembling anyone in real life is coincidence, this is all fantasy.

DEEP BLOODLINE

There I was again, with fire roaring all around me. My sleek, sweat soaked body was caked in blood and the ash of burning men. I could still hear their screaming, their tortured pleas of forgiveness. But I turned away from them, turning away from the fires and the dying people. This is what I was made for; the souls of thousands ran through my body giving me knowledge and power. This is what I was made for, the destruction of a horrible race was on my hands and I felt no remorse what so ever.

?Cody!? shouted a frantic voice, jarring me from one of the most horrific dreams I had to date. I could still smell the smoke? the burning flesh. Suddenly my stomach made a turn for the worse, and this was anticipated because a small bucket was produced from my side. The small lunch I had earlier that day was now lost needlessly, just because of one little nightmare.

?Take it easy bud.? A gentle hand caressed my back, and I knew it to be my one and only friend Rachel. ?This one must have been really bad. Cody, you have to see a doctor about this! You were as pale as my white bed spread!? A worried looking woman with long brown hair, and puppy dog green eyes hovered above me. I sent a forced smile her way and pulled myself up from the soiled bucket.

?Its okay, Rachel, really I feel fine now. Thanks for the bucket though, you are always watching out for me.?

The twenty two year old college student rolled her eyes and pulled the bucket back. ?It?s not like I have a choice Cody! Since we were little I was always the one looking out for you. If it wasn?t bully problems, it was abusive parents. If it wasn?t the flu, it was your crazy dreams making you sick. If it wasn?t-?

?Okay, Rachel I get the point.? I laughed weakly at her concern, but the truth was she had always looked out for me. When we were little I was a sickly looking thing, skinnier then a pole and geeker looking than Steve Urkel. I was the number one target for bullies. I came home all the time, battered and bruised from head to toe. It?s funny, if it hadn?t been for those times when I came home all battle wounded I wouldn?t have met Rachel. She lived across the road from me, and although she was in a lower grade then I, still knew who I was because of one advanced math class she took with me. One day she decided to come over and investigate why I always came home so worse for wear. At first I was very distant. Because of the constant threat of being pumbled to a pulp and the everyday slander I was accustomed to, it was hard for me to trust another human being. Still, she continued to care for my well being and that?s how our friendship started.

She stood up from the small garage sale couch and moved to the bathroom to dispose of the waste. ?I?m serious though, Cody. This was the worst one yet. You were moaning in your sleep, you looked as if you were in serious pain!? she came back ambling into the front room and offered me a wet rag. I accepted it gratefully and placed it over my forehead while lying back down. She sat across from me in the old leather lazy boy she brought from home.

?I was? oh god Rachel it was horrible! I was some sort of? killing machine. All around me were the bodies of?? I forced down the bile rising in my throat. Rachel made a move to stand up and rush back into the bathroom for the bucket, but I quickly waved her down and continued. ?Unlike the other times when I just saw fire and heard screaming, I actually saw what was burning this time... and I knew it was me who was doing it. There were millions of them, Rachel. Millions of men, all well over the eight feet mark with heavily muscled bodies. It was like something out of a bad erotica. They were naked, each of them with-?

?Okay, stop right there.? Rachel said with a sigh, while pinching the bridge of her nose. ?If you are trying to make a joke here? it?s not funny.?
But one look from me she quickly surmised that this was no joke. My face was dead set.

?Rachel? I can?t think this stuff up. It was as if they were all born in perfection of the male human body. Each one of them? strong hansom? and, Rachel, I slaughtered them all. I don?t know why!? I clutched at the rag on my head, and dropped it down on my eyes letting the cooling sensation sooth my stinging eyes. ?I knew what I was doing, but I didn?t stop, not once did I feel anything for these men! It was horrible??

Suddenly I felt her touch on my shoulder. Lifting up the rag, I looked at her through blurry eyes. She had the same pained expression she wore every time I had these? episodes. Ever since I turned sixteen I had these dreams? they were weak at first but slowly they became stronger and stronger. Each time with more vivid detail or a new emotion, it was getting so bad now that I couldn?t tell if what I was having was really a dream? or something more.

?Look? I don?t know what?s going on, but I know that you can?t stop these dreams unless you seek help. I called in a request from a good friend of mine. He is a doctor who specializes in the mind and how it works.?
I groaned aloud and placed the rag back over my eyes. ?You?re taking me to a shrink?! Rachel, I don?t need to see any doctor and have him tell me that I?m nuttier then squirrel shit.?

She giggled at this, but quickly put her foot down hard. ?I don?t care what you say, Cody. Brian is one of the best people I know, and he can help you I am sure. He is really busy though, the soonest I could get him to fly down here is in a couple of months. Take this time to really reflect on what you want to say to him okay? Look I got to go now; I have a house to clean and a cat to look over. I brought some food, it?s in the pantry. Remember to call me again if you feel another? ?episode? about to take place okay??

I gave her another weak smile and nodded. ?Ill try my best to do so. Later.?

College life for me isn?t really the best life. Sure, a lot of people love the whole party every night thing. Or the whole, ?I?m banging every girl in that sorority,? but for me? it?s just a drag like my whole life. And to make matters worse? the men here? GOD DAMN IT! Do you know how sexually and mentally frustrating it is to have hundreds of well muscled, hot looking young adults or grown men walk among you every fucking second if your college career? I can tell you from my point of perspective. It, sucks, balls.
It?s even worse when most of your classes for the day have been canceled due to renovations being made in the same building of your class. Why the hell did I pick three classes in the same building? This is sheer torture. Usually I drown my sorrows out when I?m in class. There I don?t have to worry about being insecure, or making sure not to make eye contact with any guy. In class all I have to do is pay attention to the professor and keep my mind on task.

A long sigh escapes my nose as I keep my eyes fixated on the tiled floor of the campus University Club. The U-Club is a hang out spot for many of the college students on campus. It was a place to relax, get a bite to eat and hang out with friends. For me, it was a place to kill time until the next class started, which in my case started in four FUCKING hours! If it wasn?t for the fact that I have to car pull with Rachel every day, I would be at home in my peaceful little bubble.

As I sat in the U-Club, sipping on my coffee, I tried my best not to look up and gaze at the man across the room from me. So far it has been two years since I started college, but every day, at this time for these long years there has been one person who has captivated me. Sure, there was a lot of eye candy around the area, and sure I have plenty of time to gush about other guys. But this one? I don?t know what it is about him. Maybe it was the fact that we had almost every class together for the past two years and counting. Yeah, beyond weird I know. Or maybe it was the fact that his brilliant smile and soft brown eyes lured me to him like a candle light would a moth. Or maybe it was the most distinctive feature about him that brought my attention to him, and him alone when he was in the same room outside of class with me.

He was a strong? powerful man, football material that was for sure. He had mounds of muscle that covered his entire body, and every shirt he wore barely contained any of it. Every inch of his body was taunt, as if he were the hulk ready to burst out of his clothing. He had to be 260 pounds of pure muscle, easily! He toppled every male in the area with his physical power, towering over them with his 6?6? foot frame. Clearly, he was a walking god among men. And even for all that strength in his body, all that power he was a very sweet and kind guy. He never used his body to intimidate anyone, even though he could easily do so. Maybe it was his nature I was attracted to too?

Nevertheless I always caught myself looking at him for a bit longer then I should ever time I saw him outside of class. I don?t think he ever noticed me staring, which was a good thing. I don?t know how well it would blow over with him. I mean, if he was the type to be kind and cool, until his homophobia was unleashed I would be in some serious shit.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, it snapped me out of the dream like daze I had over my crush and quickly placed me back in reality. I snapped open the phone quickly, annoyed that I had been rudely brought back to the real world and read over the text message carefully.

Cody its Rachel now don?t panic but your house is gone.

I had to stop and reread over the text message a few times before it actually sank it. My house was gone??

?What the fuck?!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2010, 10:51 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like this is going to be a great story! Looking forward to reading more!
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,306 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I like it. Apart from a few wrong words here and there, it's well-written. You certainly know how to hook the reader at the beginning and at the end. I will be looking for the next chapter. Thanks for taking the risk of contributing to the forum.
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Great start! The structure, the flow is off to a good start. I don't think you have anything to worry about your writing, if this is an indication. Well, maybe one thing-- spelling! There are are few words that slipped by spell check because they're real words. A petty complaint about an otherwise excellent first chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options