The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beyond's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Beyond is on a distinguished road
Blue Eyes

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster! I decided to contribute with a story of my own! Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clank! Clank! Clank!

The gym resonated with each clank of the weight machines as Mark stepped into the building. Heading to the locker room to change clothes, he seethed silently to himself.

A few months back, when Mark moved into town, the rhythm would halt as he stepped into the room, his massively muscled 6'2" frame drawing everyone's attention. While Mark was just the same size as before, the frequency that he visited the gym took away from the initial shock that he instilled upon the regulars of the gym. Mark easily dwarfed any other attendee that he had ever seen at the gym.

This past month, however, Mark had plateaued. He was sustaining his impressive 230 lbs of muscle, but the lack of increase only infuriated Mark, and each day that he went to the gym he was more and more aggressive.

Mark had proven himself the alpha male at the gym within his first week in town. All the regulars at the gym knew when he would show up, and knew to keep the specific weights and machines vacant during his regular times. At least, this was the norm. Today, however, as Mark stepped out of the locker and headed towards the weights, he saw someone using the weight
machine. HIS weight machine.

Mark marched over to where the intruder was working out, and sneered. This offender was puny, roughly 5 and a half feet tall and probably only 120 lbs, Mark guessed. The perpetrator had scruffy hair, dirty blonde in color. Were the circumstances different, Mark may have even admitted he was cute, but he instead felt only wrath.

"What are you doing on MY machine?!" Mark shouted as he approached. A few heads in the gym turned, and part of Mark reveled at the attention he was generating, but it didn't distract him from his prey. The man turned his head towards the approaching behemoth, and sat up. Mark didn't notice before, but this man had very bright, piercing blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met.", he said as he stood up, smiling, and extended his hand in greeting. "I'm new here. My name is Moss."

"Your name is Bitch as far as I'm concerned! Now move your ass, before I make you move!"

"Ah, I take it you're the 'Mark' that the others here had been talking about", Moss mused. "Hyper-aggressive, muscle-bound, kind of an ass? Matches the description pretty well. So tell me, am I right?"

"That's it, Bitch, I warned you!" Mark roared as he drew back a fist to punch the offender. For a split second, his sight went dark, almost as if he blinked for an exceptionally long amount of time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark threw his fist at Moss, and it hit the man's chest with a thud. Yet Moss didn't budge under the force. More heads turned, and voices murmured. A few of the patrons left the gym, not wanting to get caught up in any fighting. Mark glared, and noticed that this man's piercing eyes seemed different. It was almost as though they were shining.

"Ow! Such pain! You really sent me reeling!" Moss feigned pain with his voice, all the while standing where he was before, obviously not hurt. "However shall I recover from that grievous assault?"

Mark roared and threw another meaty fist at Moss, this one aimed at his jaw. This time, however, Moss grabbed Mark's arm mid punch, halting the punch with a strength unnatural for such a small man. "Hey now, that's quite enough." His eyes glowed, and Mark seethed. Almost all of the patrons had left the gym, not wanting to become part of what promised to be a violent fight.

"You know, you really should calm down a bit.", Moss chided. "You'll make an awful lot of enemies, and burn a lot of bridges. Some people you just don't want as enemies." He tightened his grip on Mark's wrist, and Mark grimaced in pain as he fell to his knees. "But don't worry, I'm a forgiving sort of fellow. You give me a bit of fun, and I'll forgive you."

Moss reached forward with his free hand, and grabbed the neck of Mark's shirt, and ripped it off with hardly any effort. Mark's body glistened with sweat, his meaty pecs and defined abs rock hard, and tensed from pain. Mark glared up at Moss in rage, and locked his gaze with glowing blue eyes. His wrath waned, and Moss loosened his grip, releasing the giant's arm.

"Don't worry though, I'll make sure to keep it fun for you," Moss promised. He knelt down in front of the behemoth, leaned forward, and began kissing the mammoth pecs, working his way towards the nipples. Mark was surprised at the sudden turn of events, but was overcome with pleasure instead of anger. Forgetting his prior vendetta with the Moss, Mark flexed his pecs for the smaller man.

"Yeah, I thought this might work to tame you." Moss said, as his left hand began groping Mark's impressive bicep. Mark moaned, and then gasped as he discovered that Moss's other hand found it's way into Mark's tented shorts and briefs. With his mouth working the giant's nipples, one hand groping his arms, and the other massaging his sizable balls, Mark was lost in a haze of arousal. Moss's mouth moved up to Mark's, and gave him a long, lustful kiss, his pecs pressing against Mark's.

Mark broke the kiss for air, when he noticed something seemed strange. Moss was leaning into Mark with more weight than seemed reasonable for the man, and Mark didn't have to lean forward to kiss Moss. With unnatural lucidity given that he was being pleasured, he felt the skin on Moss's pecs slowly stretching against Mark's. Simultaneously, Mark's mind panicked and his cock twitched in pleasure. He tried to shove the other man away, but couldn't move Moss and succeeded only in pushing himself backwards, landing on his muscled ass.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Moss questioned, standing to his feet. Mark's jaw hung open as he took in Moss's visage. He had defined abs, and pecs that were jutting out. "Don't you want this?", he asked as he flexed his now impressive biceps, and Mark noticed that they seemed to swell more. Moss reached down to the waistband of his sweatpants, and ripped them off as though they were tissue. Mark gasped at he gazed upon his muscled legs, quads fighting for room. His sight snapped upwards as he caught sight of Moss's cock, 9 inches long and erect, with a pair of large, churning balls at it's base. Mark's cock twitched.

But that wasn't the end. Though subtle, Mark's eyes caught Moss's frame expanding. More weight was being added to his pecs, jutting out from his chest. His abs were beginning to fight for room, and his the mass of his shoulders and trap began to encroach upon his head. His arms were swelling and his legs ballooned. And, most of all, Moss's cock throbbed and grew, reaching out further into the air, with his balls not lagging behind in growth, weighing down and hanging against his tree-trunk legs.

Then Mark had a shocking realization; he was the ever so slightly smaller, although the difference was quickly increasing. While his cock strained to be free of it's fabric prison, Mark's mind panicked. He leapt to his feet, and tried to run away, only to have his ankle grasped by a large, meaty hand, causing him to fall to his stomach with a thud. "Hey now! Don't be running away! The fun is just beginning!" Moss's voice was deeper than before. He knelt down, reached towards the waistband on Mark's shorts, and tore them away effortlessly, revealing his sculpted ass.

Moss leaned forward, and brushed the tip of his swelling cock at Mark's ass, before pushing in with a roar. Mark gasped in pleasure and pain, as he was invaded in a way that he had never been on the receiving end of. Moss leaned down to kiss Mark's neck, and Mark could feel the weight on his back continuing to increase. Moss reached around with his hand, and began to stroke Moss's shaft, exciting it further.

As Moss's growth reached the point that he his mouth could no longer reach in order to kiss, Mark's panic subsided into pleasure at despite, possibly even because, he was the smaller man. Mark felt Moss's abs against the back of his head, and an ever expanding cock throbbing and swelling inside of him.

"You'd better be ready!" Moss roared. His hand, now wider than the smaller man's cock was long, squeezed and stroked, faster and firmer, causing Mark to moan and buck. He squirmed, and reached down with his own hands to meet Moss's mighty paw, before losing control and cumming violently. This change in tempo caused Moss to buck harder, and with a mighty roar, he shoved in, mammoth balls colliding with the smaller man's legs, and loosed a torrent of his own cum into Mark, much of it leaking out and onto the floor.

Mark was exhausted, and Moss pulled out and flipped his prey over. Mark's jaw dropped, as his eyes took in the image of the colossus. Moss was easily over 9 feet tall, and Mark couldn't even begin to guess his weight. From his view on the ground, he couldn't even see Moss's head behind his mammoth pecs, although he thought he caught a faint blue light from behind them. His biceps were obscene, it was a wonder that Moss could even move his arms anymore. His quads were like tree trunks, muscles struggling for room. His calves and feet were colossal. His abs, like giant, muscled bricks, looked to be larger than most mens' calves. But what caught his attention most of all was Moss's huge balls, like swollen basketballs, and his cock, fully erect at two and a half feet and looking as though it were still ready to cum.

Mark was speechless as his mind took it all in, until he noticed that Moss still seemed to be slowly expanding. Mark got to his knees, leaned inward, and began to pleasure the giant's member. Licking and squeezing, until he hesitated as he felt something strange. He thought he felt heavier, and he looked down at his body to realize that he too was beginning to expand.

His mind grasped, but could only find couple of words.

"Holy shit..."

"That's it, Bitch, I warned you!" Mark roared as he drew back a fist to punch the offender. For a split second, his sight went dark, almost as if he blinked for an exceptionally long amount of time.

Moss crouched back, hiding behind his thin arms from the pummeling he was expecting, but nothing happened. He peered out from behind his arms, and saw Mark lower his fist. His eyes were glossed over, no longer brimming with rage. All the patrons in the gym were silent, as Mark fell back onto his ass. He leaned back from his sitting position and onto his back, and closed his eyes. His cock tented his workout shorts, and a few more moments of silence followed. Then, a moan broke the silence as a large wet spot appeared at the apex of his crotch's tent.

One of the other gym patrons walked up to Moss, and asked "Dude, what happened? I thought he was going to destroy you."

Moss replied, feigning ignorance, "I have no idea, but maybe it would be best for me to leave. When he wakes up," he glanced down at Mark, "someone should make sure he gets cleaned up and into a fresh set of clothes."

After Mark woke up and cleaned himself up, he left the gym without saying a word. Nobody ever asked him about the incident, but the next time he showed up at the gym, Moss was at the same machine as before. This time, however, Mark walked up and introduced himself.

Over time, the two ended up becoming steadfast friends and lovers, always entering and leaving the gym together. Nobody could say why Mark seemed generally friendlier and less aggressive. Mark began helping other people out in the gym, assisting them in building their own size, although none more than Moss, who was able to add some size to his own small frame. Mark was able to break his own plateau as well, with Moss's help, and began to see gains in his own growth once again.

Nobody was ever able to tell why Mark was attracted to Moss, or what he saw in Moss's bright blue eyes.

Will the story continue? I am not sure yet. Let me know what your thoughts on the story are! I hope everybody enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Last edited by Beyond; June 8th, 2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Edited to fix spelling and grammatical errors...again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
that was really hot and a lot of fun to read. Great story bud, keep it going!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, interesting premise, extremely well-executed.

I look forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to kettlecharlie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:26 PM

kettlecharlie is on a distinguished road
It is a great story as it stands right now
Anything else would diminish what you have already written
  #5   Add to Eldrhnk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 06:54 AM

Eldrhnk is on a distinguished road
Moss' Might

Great narrative. Thanks for your talented effort.
  #6   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 10:37 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I think this story is perfect like that
  #7   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 07:26 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
That was very well written, a new concept (to me anyway), and fun to read. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to more of your writing.
  #8   Add to Beyond's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2010, 10:42 AM

Beyond is on a distinguished road
Thank you for all your kind words and support everyone. While I'm likely going to leave this story standalone, I fully intend on submitting more stories in the near future.

Thanks again for the feedback!
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuckin EXCELLENT.
def lookin forward to more from ya soon, man!
--Ille

Things happen.
  #10   Add to goliathlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Black Adam

goliathlover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to goliathlover
Great start! I really likey!
  #11   Add to thisba's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:13 AM