The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 02:44 PM

sl97aq
Andrew chapter 31: Andrew's weekend with carrie

On Friday morning, Andrew and Carrie dropped Mike off at the north doors of the school and then they looked for a place to park. Mike was alone at the doors for about a minute, before Connor and Ralph came outside to greet Andrew. When they saw Mike, they surrounded him, trying to see how big his muscles were.

?Wow man, it looks like your biceps have crossed 16 inches already!? Connor marveled, squeezing Mike?s upper arms gently. ?Let?s see if your abs are more defined dude!?

"Whoa guys!" Mike protested, tearing out of Connor's grip. "Can't that wait until the locker room?"

"Wow, you're getting stronger already Mike!" Connor shouted in astonishment. "You tore free of my grip effortlessly!"

"You didn't have that firm a grip on me Connor," Mike reminded him with a frown. "But you're right: I am getting stronger. In the six days since Andrew has begun training me, I've reached a bodyweight of 165 pounds and a benchpress of 150 pounds! So don't mess with me if you know what's good for you!"

"Okay, okay man, we get it!" Connor assured him, stepping back with raised hands, as Steve and Darrel stepped outside to join them.

Mike grinned at him, glad that Andrew's friends were taking him seriously.

"Are you going to work out with us at my house after the football game this afternoon?" Steve asked Mike. "All four of us are going to be there," he added, pointing to Ralph, Connor and Darrel.

"I'd be glad to come and work out with you guys, even though it will be my second work out today," Mike informed him. He pointed to Andrew, who was kissing Carrie goodbye, and added, "Andrew and I work out after school everyday, as well as during Spare."

"Wow, Andrew has you doing Two-A Days now?" Darrel asked him in surprise. "He did the same thing for Mark, Connor and Ralph when he trained them for football."

"What are Two-A Days?" Mike asked Darrel, looking confused as Andrew walked up to them.

"They are practices that occur twice a day Mike," Andrew replied, stopping beside Mike. "I hope they haven't exhausted you."

"No they haven't Andrew; in fact, I feel stronger and more energetic every day," Mike replied with a big grin. "I'll be a muscle god like you guys in no time!"

"Yes you will Mike," Andrew agreed, laying a massive hand on Mike's small shoulder. "Your shoulders are getting more muscular already Mike. I can't wait until we get to the gym and then we can see how much stronger you've become."

"It's too bad that our schedules don't match this year, or we'd be able to work out in the gym with you Andrew," Ralph said sadly.

"I think that you and Connor have moved beyond the point where you need me to be in the gym with you," Andrew informed them proudly. "That's why Coach Malcolm will have a place on his team for you two, not just me!" He looked thoughtful as they went through the double doors into the school and then said, "Speaking of Coach Malcolm, he asked me something about you Mike."

"What was that Andrew?" Mike asked him, unable to believe that he was walking down the school hall with the stars of the senior football team.

"He asked if you play football like your brother Mark," Andrew replied. "I said that you don't, but that you do want to go to U of Miami like your brother does. And don't worry, by the time you've completed your training, you will be a football player. You may even be able to play on the Hurricane's team as a Freshman Walk-on, just like me!"

"What positions do you think I would be good at?" Mike asked Andrew as they reached the empty Physics classroom.

"Quarterback or Wide Reciever, as we found out on Wednesday evening Mike," Andrew reminded him.

"Hey, you played football with Mike and didn't invite us?" Steve asked Andrew with a hurt look on his face.

"Just like I trained Ralph and Connor privately Steve," Andrew reminded him with a frown. "I had to train them one-on-one before they were ready to play on a team level."

"That's a good point Andrew, though we'll be able to show Mike how to play on a team level this weekend," Steve informed him.

"That's right Steve," Andrew agreed. He looked down the hall and noticed Mike's friends approaching. "Here come Nate, Stu and Lenny; they might like to join you for football practice this weekend as well." He stepped out into the hallway and waved to the three guys until they noticed him, missing the skeptical looks on the faces of Steve and Darrel. "Hey guys, what's up?" Andrew asked Mike's three friends.

"Nothing much, just hoping that you and your friends can help us work out like you've been helping Mike," Nate replied.

"Do you guys want to go to big football schools like me and my friends?" Andrew asked him, following a hunch. When Nate nodded, Andrew asked him, "Which schools do you want to go to?"

"I want to go to University of Miami," Nate replied, as Stu and Lenny walked over to Steve.

"So you'll be going to the same school as Mike and me," Andrew realized. "Well, don't worry, once next September comes, you and Mike will be jocks like me! I can promise you that!"

"Thanks a lot Andrew; I really appreciate that," Nathan said gratefully.

"You're welcome Nate," Andrew said, laying a gentle hand on his shoulder. He looked over to the other side of the room, where Steve was chatting with Stu and Lenny. "It looks like Steve is taking care of the personal training arrangements for Stu and Lenny."

"How can you tell that from across the room?" Mike asked him. "I can't hear them talking."

"I can lipread Mike; it's a handy skill for the Infantry to have," Andrew replied without thinking. When he saw the amazed look on Nate's face, he realized that he had acidentally given away his military secret once again. "Hey Nate, didn't Mike tell you that I serve in the Army Reserves?"

"No he didn't Andrew," Nate replied. He turned to Mike and asked him, "Why didn't you tell me that Andrew is a military hero?"

"I didn't tell you because Andrew is really shy about his military service," Mike replied.

"Mike's right Nate, but I've finally decided to stop keeping secrets," Andrew agreed. "I won't advertise the fact that I serve in the Canadian Forces, but I won't hide it either."

"Good idea," Nate said. "So, how should we arrange the workouts today?"

"Since all four of you have Spare with me, as we found out on Monday, we can all work out in the gym together after Physics class."

"Good idea Andrew," Mike agreed. "It looks like Physics class is about to begin."

Everyone sat down in their seats as the teacher walked up to the projection screen. During class, Mike and his friends helped Andrew and his friends with any problems they had with the class.

Once class was over, the teacher held Andrew back for a few minutes.

?You show the guys the way to the gym Mike; I?ll be along in a few minutes!? Andrew ordered him. Mike nodded and ushered his friends down the hall. Andrew turned back to his Physics teacher and asked him, ?So, what can I do for you Mr. Myers??

?I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with your test results Andrew,? Mr. Myers replied, handing Andrew?s marked test to him.

?Wow: 100 percent!? Andrew marvelled. ?I guess Mike?s tutoring really helped me!?

?It helped Steve, Ralph and Connor as well,? Mr. Myers informed him. ?I can?t tell you their actual marks of course, but let?s just say that they, like you, showed an improvement in their test scores this week. I?m very proud of you.?

?Thank you sir,? Andrew said humbly. ?It?s good to know that asking for help improved my test scores in a subject I had trouble with. Once Mike equated Physics with football, we understood it much better.?

"And it looks like your association with Mike has helped him as well," Mr. Myers realized. "He looks bigger than he did last week."

"He has put on about ten pounds of muscle since I started training him last Saturday and his new wardrobe fits him better," Andrew said. "By the time the school year ends, he'll be well over 200 pounds of solid muscle!"

"I don't doubt it given his progress so far," Mr. Myers agreed. "And if you're starting to train Mike's friends in the gym today, it looks like you might be taking them on the same 'Journey to Jockhood' that you're taking Mike on. So I'll let you go, now that you've seen your test score, and you can join your new friends in the gym."

"Thanks Mr. Myers!" Andrew shouted, as he headed out of the classroom. "See you tomorrow!"

Andrew walked down the hall to the gym, where he got changed and instructed Mike and his friends in more workout techniques. Andrew also tested his own strength in the gym, astonishing Mike's friends.

During lunch, Andrew had Mike's friends sit with him and the football team at their table. They discussed workout schedules for Mike's friends with Andrew's friends over the weekend. Once Andrew found out that only Mike and Nate would be coming to University of Miami with him, he decided to let Stu and Lenny work out with Steve, who they would be going to Florida State with.

Andrew didn't see Mike and his friends after lunch until the football game in Barrie, where he saw them cheering him on in the stands. Despite Andrew's hopes that Stu and Lenny would embrace Steve as their new personal trainer, they still chanted his name the most during the game, not Steve's. The final score of the game was 49-0, showing that O.D. had not only won the game, but had shut out their opponents as well. Andrew jogged off the field towards the stands, after enduring congratulations and backslaps from his teammates. Mike and his friends made some last minute workout arrangements with Steve, Darrel, Ralph and Connor, before the football players went into the locker room to get changed.

"Congratulations on another big win Andrew," Carrie said, hugging him gently. "Your great plays as Center helped your team win another game."

"Yeah, and having an extra 25 pounds of rock-hard muscle hasn't hurt either!" Andrew reminded her with a cocky smirk. He took off his helmet and added, "Well, it hasn't hurt me, but it may have hurt the opposing team, since we shut them out 40 to nothing!"

"49 to nothing Andrew; don't tell me that all that studying for Physics has drained your mind of football knowledge!" Coach Everson teased him, laying a hand on Andrew's massive shoulder. "Just four more weeks until the Championship Game. If our team keeps its unbeaten record alive this season, we may well win the Provincial Championship this year!" He noticed Andrew grinning and added, "Now go hit the showers Andrew! Then you and Carrie can enjoy your weekend together after you drop off your football equipment at home."

"Thanks Coach; see you later," Andrew said, waving as his coach went to congratulate some other players.

"Your mom and dad-" Carrie began, before Andrew vaulted over the field railing to land in front of her. "What are you doing Andrew: trying to show off?"

"Yeah Carrie," Andrew replied with a smirk, looming over her in his skintight uniform. "I'm a jock, so I show off even after the game is over!"

"So that's the difference between an athlete and a jock," Carrie realized. "Thanks for explaining that to me. Now, as I was saying before you interupted me, your mom and dad had to rush home to make some final preparations for our weekend and Mike and his friends are making plans with Steve, Ralph and Connor for this weekend. You go get changed, and then we can make some final preparations for our weekend."

"Good idea Carrie; I'll meet you back here once I'm showered and changed," Andrew informed her. He kissed her softly and added, "See you soon Carrie."

"I'll be waiting for you Andrew," Carrie assured him as he jogged to the locker room. Andrew looked back at her and grinned, before running headfirst into a pole on the edge of the field. "Keep your eyes in front of you Andrew; then you'll be able to watch where you're going!" Carrie yelled at him with a laugh. "Coach Malcolm from Miami has already warned you about that!"

Andrew nodded seriously and then headed into the locker room to change.

"What was that about Coach Malcolm Carrie?" Mike asked from beside her.

"Oh hey Mike, you're back," Carrie said. "I was referring to how Andrew wasn't looking where he was going during a tour of the Miami campus and he ran into a doorframe, almost bending it in half! Fortunately he used his great strength to straighten it out again, so Coach Malcolm wasn't too mad at him."

"Thanks for explaining that Carrie," Mike said. "It always seems that Andrew is in strict control of his great strength, but I guess he's still a little clumsy sometimes."

"Well if you had a 'growth spurt' like he's had, you might be a little clumsy too," Margaret said from beside them. As Carrie and Mike turned to look at her, Margaret added, "It can't have been easy for Andrew to add 100 pounds of solid muscle in only four months!"

"I guess you're right Margaret, but Andrew's right; his extra muscle hasn't hindered his performance during the games!" Carrie reminded her.

"Yes, Andrew's performed very well and he hasn't hurt anyone," Margaret said approvingly. "That's a vast improvement over last year, when Andrew's opponents had to leave the field on stretchers!"

"Not during every game, but I see your point Margaret," Carrie agreed. "Still, it looks like O. D. is well on their way to winning the Provincial Championship this year!"

"I agree," Mike said. "Looks like there's noone to stop us this time!"

"Us?" Carrie asked him with a laugh. "You're not on the team Mike!"

"Not this year, but I'll be on the Hurricanes team with Andrew next year," Mike informed her with a determined look on his face. "Andrew is training me to either be a Quarterback or a Linebacker, depending on how much muscle and height I put on in the next ten months."

"That's a good idea Mike," Margaret agreed. "Andrew should be prepared for you to get close to the size of your older brother Matt. It seems like Andrew is very eager to train you to become a jock, especially when he had noone to train last year."

"Is that why he played so aggressively last year: he was angry that he had no one to mentor?" Mike asked them.

"That's a very good question Mike; we'll have to ask Andrew that when he gets back out here," Carrie decided.

So once Andrew came over to the stands in his street clothes, Carrie asked him Mike's question.

"I think you're right Carrie," Andrew realized. "How about that: I got so used to training small guys to become big guys that I got mad when I had no one to train."

"You have me and Nate this year!" Mike reminded him. "Don't forget that!"

"I won't man," Andrew promised him. "And with my help, you'll soon be bigger than your brother Mark! You'll be his big brother, in size anyway!"

Mike grinned with excitement and looked forward to training with Andrew's friends over the weekend, so that he could surprise Andrew with the results. Then he said goodbye to Andrew and Carrie and headed into the parking lot to wait for Steve and his friends. Andrew and Carrie said goodbye to Margaret and headed back to his house in Orillia, to finish packing for their weekend trip and to say goodbye to their parents.

"Hey Andrew; I suppose you want me to wash your football equipment for you while you're away," his mom offered.

"Thanks Mom; is there anything I can do for you in return?" Andrew asked her.

"Bring me some photos and postcards from your trip and we'll call it even," Susan informed him.

"Don't forget your passports you two," Chad reminded Andrew and Carrie.

"Oh yeah, our hotel is in New York State," Carrie remembered, grinning at the surprised look on Andrew's face. "Yeah, I bet you didn't expect to be going back to the States so soon, did you Andrew?"

"No I didn't Carrie," Andrew replied. "It's a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I'll go upstairs now and get my passport, as well as checking for any last minute items I may have forgotten to pack."

"And I'll do the same thing once we get back to my house, where we'll be returning to after our trip Andrew," Carrie said.

"Oh yeah, our overnights at your house start next week Carrie," Andrew reminded her with a smirk. "See you when I get back downstairs."

As Carrie waited for Andrew, Chad and Susan assured her that Andrew would take care of her during their first trip alone to the United States. Carrie smiled and agreed, informing Andrew's parents how much more gently he had treated her since he had gained superhuman strength. Susan's eyes widened with shock when Carrie informed her that Andrew had packed on 25 pounds of muscle in only five days.

Andrew came downstairs as Carrie finished speaking and said, "Dad and I talked about my massive muscle gain this week. We decided that I would try to tone down to 350 pounds over the next few months."

"That's a good idea Andrew," Carrie agreed. "Let's get going to my house so that I can get my passport."

"Good idea Carrie," Andrew said. "I'll go out to the garage and get my bike and the helmets. Then I'll follow you to my house."

"Let's go then," Carrie decided, shaking Chad's hand and hugging Susan.

Andrew did the same thing and then followed her outside.

"I hope they'll be okay," Susan said with a worried look on her face. "This is the furthest the two of them have gone alone."

"Don't worry Susan; they'll be fine," Chad assured her. "Andrew's so big that he'd scare away the toughest biker if they tried anything!"

"You're right Chad and even if he loses 30 pounds, it will just take away any fat he has, leaving him with denser muscles than he has now," Susan realized.

"Good point Susan; I'll be sure to point that out to Andrew if he thinks that losing weight will make him weaker," Chad said. "It will just make his muscles stronger as you said and he will become stronger as well. Then he'll be able to resist bullets even better than he does now!"

"Thanks for reminding me about that Chad," Susan thanked him. "So now we know that Andrew won't be in any danger if anyone pulls a gun on him."

"Yeah, Andrew's grip is strong enough now that he can crush cars with his bare hands, so he'd be able to snap a gun like a twig!" Chad bragged.

"I'm glad that Andrew has a good head on his shoulders so that he doesn't use his great strength to bully people," Susan said proudly.

Meanwhile, Andrew and Carrie had arrived at Carrie's house and Ron let them in.

"Hello Andrew and Carrie; are you all packed for your trip?" Ron asked them.

"I am sir; Carrie still has a few things to pack," Andrew replied.

"Well then come inside and we'll talk while Carrie finishes packing," Ron suggested. Andrew came inside and Carrie went upstairs to finish packing. "Good job still calling me 'sir' in front of other people Andrew," Ron said. "I can see that Carrie doesn't suspect a thing."

"No she doesn't Ron, but before Christmas I'll reveal everything to her," Andrew promised him. "I don't like keeping secrets from her, even the good kind."

Andrew and Ron chatted for a few more minutes about Andrew's new bike and refitted car before Carrie came downstairs with her bag. Ron gave them his cell phone number and asked them to call him once they got safely to their hotel.

"I'll be over at your dad's house having supper with him and your mom tonight Andrew; that's why I gave you the cell phone number," Ron informed him. "My wife is going to meet me there once she gets back from her business trip in about an hour."

"Have fun Dad," Carrie said, hugging him goodbye.

Andrew shook Ron's hand and then he and Carrie headed outside to pack her luggage in his car. Andrew put on his motorbike helmet as Carrie got into the driver's seat of his car.

"I'll lead the way down to the McDonalds at the south end of Barrie; we'll have supper there," Andrew informed her, as he got onto his bike.

Carrie nodded and closed the car door. As she followed Andrew out of the subdivision, she remembered that she had forgotten to tell Andrew about his surprise gift, though she had remembered to pack it. Carrie smiled as she noticed Andrew riding his bike casually with only one hand on the handlebars.

As they passed out of Orillia and onto Highway 11, Andrew accelerated sharply, forcing Carrie to punch the gas to keep up with him. Fortunately, Andrew's tricked-out car was up to the challenge. As Carrie merged with the southbound traffic, she noticed a switch on the dashboard labelled 'Running Lights' and flicked it. She smiled as she noticed the light blue glow reflecting on the pavement from under the car.

"Andrew's dad really had an insight into Andrew's love of the Fast and Furious movies, even though Andrew makes enough money that he doesn't have to street race to support himself."

Carrie followed Andrew carefully down Highway 11, noticing that they were keeping up with the traffic flow, but not passing it.

Once Andrew and Carrie reached the McDonalds, they stopped there to have supper. In the restaurant, Andrew and Carrie decided to cross the border at the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls. Carrie also gave Andrew his surprise gift, which was a pair of black leather motorcycle pants. Andrew changed into them in the washroom and Carrie was pleased with how they fit. Then they finished eating and continued on their journey.

Once Andrew and Carrie reached Niagara Falls, Andrew pulled over on the side of the road so that he could get his passport out of his travel bag. Then he got onto his bike again and let Carrie lead the way down to the Niagara River and the Rainbow Bridge. Andrew and Carrie crossed the bridge slowly, admiring the glow of the Canadian Falls and making sure not to go faster than the posted speed limit.

Once they got to the border crossing at the end of the bridge, Carrie pulled into one of the car lanes and stopped when she was beside the window of the booth in which the border guard was sitting.

?What is your citizenship?? the border guard asked.

?Canadian,? Carrie replied, handing over her passport.

?Purpose of your visit?? the border guard asked her.

?My boyfriend Andrew and I are having a weekend to ourselves in Buffalo,? Carrie replied.

?Where?s your boyfriend?? the guard asked her, peering into the car.

?He?s on the motorbike right behind my car,? Carrie replied with a smile.

The border guard looked behind the car and his eyes widened as he saw how huge Andrew was.

?Carry on ma?am,? the guard said, handing Carrie?s passport back to her.

?Thank you,? Carrie said, pulling the car forward out of the way of Andrew?s bike.

Andrew pulled his bike up to the window and stopped beside the border guard.

?What?s your citizenship sir?? the border guard asked him.

?Canadian sir,? Andrew replied, handing over his passport.

?What?s the purpose of your visit?? the guard asked him, looking over Andrew?s passport carefully.

?My girlfriend Carrie and I are having a nice weekend in Buffalo,? Andrew replied.

?How long do you anticipate being in the United States?? the guard asked him.

?Approximately 48 hours sir,? Andrew replied, correctly guessing that Carrie had booked them two nights at the hotel.

?Are you bringing any food, weapons or alcohol into the United States sir?? the guard asked him.

?No weapons, no alcohol, but my girlfriend had some leftover McDonalds food in the front seat of her car,? Andrew replied.

?I saw that,? the border guard agreed. ?One last question sir: where do you work??

?I?m a Reservist with the Canadian Forces,? Andrew replied, handing over his military ID. ?I?ve served for approximately two years sir.?

?Really?? the border guard asked him, smiling. ?That?s really selfless of you Mr. Pearson; your family and friends must be really proud of you for serving your country.?

?Yes they are sir,? Andrew agreed, as the border guard handed his passport and military ID back to him. ?And I am also very proud to serve my country. It?s a great honour sir.?

?Yes I feel the same way about serving the United States of America,? the border guard said. ?Well, have a good trip sir and stay safe.?

?Thank you sir,? Andrew said, easing his motorbike forward. He drove up to where Carrie was waiting in his car and said, "Well, it looks like I got past the border guard with no trouble Carrie."

"I softened him up for you, by pointing you out to him," Carrie informed him.

"Thanks Carrie, and mentioning my military service softened him up even more," Andrew said, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Have you been bragging about your service in the Canadian Forces again?" Carrie asked him with a smirk.

"No Carrie; he asked me where I worked and I had to answer honestly," Andrew replied.

"I understand Andrew," Carrie said, releasing the parking brake on his car. "Follow me to the hotel and we'll get checked in. Then we can have supper."

"Yes ma'am!" Andrew shouted, saluting her with his right hand.

"Stop that Andrew!" Carrie laughed, easing his car foward.

Andrew laughed as well and followed Carrie into the city of Niagara Falls New York, past the construction of the hotel tower at the Niagara Seneca Casino.

"We'll have to stay at that new casino hotel sometime Carrie," Andrew said, riding on his bike right beside her.

"When it's completed, I'll consider it," Carrie agreed. "Now, stop talking Andrew and follow me!"

Carrie accelerated to the speed limit, forcing Andrew to twist the throttle on the bike to keep up with her.

They eventually reached their hotel, which was on Rainbow Boulevard at 5th street, just two blocks north of the Robert Moses Parkway.

"We're here Andrew; get the bags out of the car," Carrie ordered him, getting out of his car.

"You're the boss Carrie," Andrew assured her, getting off his bike. He took the bags out of the trunk of his car and closed the trunk with his free hand. "Happy now Carrie?"

"I'm always happy when I'm with you Andrew," Carrie reminded him, as they walked into the hotel.

"I'm glad to hear that Carrie," Andrew said, as they walked across the lobby. "It explains why you said 'yes' in Miami two weeks ago."

Carrie smiled at him as they reached the Check-in desk and pulled out her wallet.

"Hello, my name is Carrie Pearson; I believe you have a reservation for me and my boyfriend Andrew," she said to the desk clerk.

The desk clerk looked up at Andrew and his eyes widened as he saw how huge Andrew was. Carrie smiled when she saw the clerk's look of fear, but Andrew just looked annoyed at the constant fear he generated in other people.

"Yes, I see your reservation ma'am; I'll just get your room keys for you and I'll be right back," the clerk said. He ducked into the back room and came out a moment later with their room keys. "Here you are ma'am; I hope you enjoy your stay."

"We certainly will; thank you," Carrie said, leading Andrew towards the elevator.

Once they got to their room, Andrew and Carrie set their luggage on the bed and then discussed what they were going to do next.

"How would you feel about a nice drive along the river in the moonlight Carrie?" Andrew asked her with a gentle smile.

"Sounds like a good idea Andrew," Carrie agreed hastily, trying to contain her fear at being alone with Andrew in the dark. She suddenly realized that she was alone with Andrew, and that there were no authority figures around to keep him in line. "I can certainly think of a few things I'd like to do once I get you alone," she added, running her hands up Andrew's ripped abs.

"Whoa, whoa Carrie!" Andrew laughed, pinning her hands together with one of his hands while lifting her with the other. "Calm down girl!"

"Stop looking so sexy and I will!" Carrie teased him.

"You can't tell me what to do Little Girl!" Andrew growled, setting Carrie down on the dresser. "I'm in charge here!"

?Yes you are Big Man,? Carrie said, quietly, feeling the great strength in Andrew?s strong grip. ?You have complete control over me Andrew, not just mentally, but physically as well!?

Andrew looked down and saw his massive hands completely circling Carrie?s slender waist. He let go of Carrie?s waist slowly and carefully, and looked down at his massive hands in shock and fear. He was amazed and terrified at the great strength he possessed in his massive frame.

Carrie was relieved when Andrew let her go, knowing full well that some big strong guys would have kept their grip on her once they noticed that they were in complete control of her.

?You know, I think I?m too big Carrie; it?s probably a good idea if I lose about 50 pounds or so,? Andrew said suddenly.

?I wasn?t going to say anything, but that?s a good idea Andrew,? Carrie agreed. ?You?re getting bloated and you?re losing your muscle definition.?

?Thanks for not saying that Carrie!? Andrew teased her with a laugh.

?Oh shut up Andrew!? Carrie yelled, slugging him in the face as she laughed as well.

?Still can?t hurt me with your punches, can you Carrie?? Andrew asked her with a smug grin.

?Maybe I should kick you in the groin and see if that works any better!? Carrie snapped at him.

?Go ahead Carrie, it won?t make any difference,? Andrew bluffed.

Carrie looked at him to see if he was serious and when he nodded, she decided to try it. So when Andrew stepped forward, she kneed him in the groin as hard as she could. A look of horror flashed across her face as Andrew?s stride never faltered and the cocky grin remained on his face.

?Don?t stop now Carrie; use the Tazer your dad bought you,? Andrew goaded her.

Carrie pulled out her Tazer and zapped Andrew on the back of the neck as he stepped past her. Andrew straightened up to his full height and grinned at Carrie again, not even feeling any pain.

?Was that a zap at Full Power?? Andrew asked her. When Carrie nodded hastily, Andrew?s grin widened and he informed her, ?I didn?t feel a thing Carrie; zap me again until the Tazer runs out of charge. Maybe I?ll feel something by the time you?re done.?

Carrie nodded again, and zapped Andrew in his chest, once he took off his jacket and t-shirt to expose his massive muscles. Andrew actually enjoyed the slight pain he felt, since it got his adrenaline flowing and made him stronger. Carrie kept zapping Andrew, hoping to at least make him flinch, but she just became more terrified as she saw his muscles swelling and his veins pulsing with barely contained power.

?Are you finshed zapping me with that useless Tazer Carrie?? Andrew asked her, once her tazer ran out of charge. When Carrie nodded quickly, too terrified to utter a sound, Andrew smiled softly at her and said, ?You?re the bravest person I?ve ever met Carrie; anyone else would have run away screaming once they realized that their best shots had no effect on me. But you didn?t give up until the battery in your Tazer did.?

?Well I?m not the type to give up Andrew, or I would have been scared off once your became enhanced and gained superhuman strength,? Carrie reminded him.

?I appreciate you staying with me throughout this new chapter in my life Carrie,? Andrew informed her. ?I?m very glad that your treatment of me hasn?t changed, even as I have become way stronger than any human has a right to be.?

?I?m glad that your treatment of me hasn?t changed Andrew, except that you treat me more gently every day!? Carrie informed him.

?Are you complaining about that Carrie?? Andrew growled, picking her up and lifting her to his eye level. ?Do you want me to get rough Little Girl??

Carrie didn?t say anything; she just grinned at Andrew, actually amused at how he tried to act tough and scary. But she was also relieved at how gentle he actually was.

When Andrew set her down on his car roof, she asked him, ?What?s the matter Big Man, did holding me up make you tired??

?No Carrie, but I think those Tazer shots did,? Andrew realized. ?While I have too much muscle mass for a Tazer to paralize me, it seems to have drained my energy. We?d better go have something to eat so that I can charge my batteries!?

?Better put your shirt and jacket back on Andrew; we?re going to a restaurant not a gym!? Carrie reminded him.

?Good idea Carrie,? Andrew agreed, putting his t-shirt and jacket back on. He then lifted her off his car roof and opened the passenger door for her. ?Get in the car Carrie and we?ll go eat.?

Carrie nodded and got in the car. Andrew closed the door and walked around the car to open his door. When he sat down in the driver?s seat, the car sank a few inches.

?Getting fat Andrew!? Carrie teased him as he started the car. Andrew glared at her and Carrie grinned and assured him, ?I was just kidding Andrew!?

Andrew nodded at her and grinned as he drove them to the restaurant.

Once they got to their destination, Carrie got a worried look on her face and asked him, ?Is this a biker bar Andrew??

?No Carrie, it?s a truck stop,? Andrew informed her as they pulled into the parking lot. ?That?s why there are more tractor trailers here than motorbikes.? He stopped the car, shut off the engine and got out. He walked around to Carrie?s side and opened the door for her. ?Besides, you didn?t think I?d take you to a fancy restaurant dressed like a biker, did you Carrie??

?I guess not Andrew,? Carrie realized, getting out of the car. ?We?ll have to save the fancy restaurant for tommorow night.?

?Good idea Carrie,? Andrew agreed, leading her across the parking lot to the truck stop. ?Let?s hurry and get inside Carrie; I?m really hungry!? He reached the door and opened it for Carrie. She stepped through and then Andrew followed her. All the conversations in the diner stopped as all the bikers and truck drivers saw how big and muscular he was. ?It looks like I still make a huge impression everywhere I go Carrie!?

?Yes you do Andrew,? Carrie agreed, as they headed for a table in the corner. ?They look scared to death,? she whispered in his ear.

?If they try anything with you, I can guarantee that they?ll have a good reason to be scared to death,? Andrew growled in fury.

?Calm down Andrew; noone?s going to try anything with you around,? Carrie assured him, laying a gentle hand on his rock-hard arm.

Andrew smiled gently at her as he realized that she was right. As they sat down at their table and waited for the waitress to arrive, he felt very grateful to have Carrie in his life.

?Andrew, some of those bikers and truck drivers are coming over to our table," Carrie whispered to him.

"They probably think I'm a biker, considering how I'm dressed," Andrew realized, standing up from the table. As he loomed over the men who had come over to his table, he asked them, "Is there something I can help you guys with?"

"Just wondering what you took to get so big man," one of the biggest bikers replied.

"Lots of sports supplements, my dad's genes, and my extremely high levels of adrenaline and testosterone," Andrew replied. "No steroids though; I hear they cause unwanted aggressive outbursts."

"So does testosterone," the guy reminded him.

"Yeah, but it's my testosterone flowing through my massive veins!" Andrew informed him with a cocky smirk, flexing his massive bicep. "I'm all natural, I can guarantee you that!"

"We believe you man, because we know the difference between roided-out muscle heads and natural bodybuilders," the guy assured him. He held out his hand and added, "My name's Jake by the way."

"I'm Andrew," Andrew said, shaking his hand gently and nodding at his friends. "And I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm a high school football player."

"You're still in high school?!" Jake shouted incredulously. "I thought you were at least 25!"

"These huge muscles make it easy for people to make that mistake, but I can show you my driver's license if you don't believe me."

"No, no, it's okay man; we believe you," Jake said hastily, but Andrew pulled out his license and showed it to him anyway. "You dropped something Andrew," Jake said, picking up an ID card from the floor after he finished looking at Andrew's license. When he turned the ID card over, he saw the picture of Andrew in his Canadian Forces dress uniform. "You're a soldier, as well as a football player?" he asked Andrew with a big smile, as his friends behind him smiled as well.

"Yes I am, in the Army Reserves," Andrew replied, silently fuming at the attention he was getting. His worries were justified, as all the people in the diner began coming over to his table to shake his hand and congratulate him for serving his country. "Thank you for your support everyone; I'll be sure to pass it on to my Infantry colleagues at home," Andrew said humbly.

"We'd be honoured to pay for your dinner," Jake offered. "It's the least we could do to thank you for all the sacrifices you soldiers make to keep us safe."

"It's okay, you don't have to do that; your support is enough," Andrew protested.

"I insist," Jake said, as the waitress came up to Andrew's table to take his order. "Oh, Andrew and his girlfriend will be eating at our table: we'll pay for anything they want."

"Okay," the waitress said, stepping aside as Andrew and Carrie walked with the bikers to their table.

Andrew and Carrie had a good meal with their new friends, and once the bikers heard that Andrew had a Ducati racing bike, they insisted on meeting Andrew and Carrie at their hotel in the morning. Andrew and Carrie agreed and then headed back to the hotel for the night.

Over the next two days, Andrew and Carrie enjoyed their time in Buffalo, getting a guided tour from their new friends, and going for long motorbike rides with them along some back roads. They even spent Saturday night at a party that was held at one of their new friends' houses, though Andrew and Carrie wisely abstained from underage drinking. Jake informed them that he knew of Andrew's father, since his dad used to play on the Hurricanes and the Dolphins with him, which cleared up the mystery of how he had taken Andrew and Carrie under his wing so to speak.

"Buffalo is a dangerous city if you're new here, even for someone of your size and strength Andrew," Jake informed him on Sunday afternoon. "So your dad called my dad, who got me to check out the local truck stops until I found you."

"Thanks for explaining all that Jake," Andrew said gratefully, shaking his hand goodbye outside the truck stop where they had first met. "And thanks for a wonderful weekend; Carrie and I wouldn't have found all the fun stops in the Buffalo area without the help of you and your friends."

"Anytime Andrew," Jake said. "And I mean that: look me and my friends up the next time you and Carrie are in Buffalo and we'll be glad to have you stay at my house next time. And bring some of your Army friends along, Dad would like to meet them like he met you this weekend."

"Sure thing Jake," Andrew said, getting on his bike as Carrie got into his car. "See you later."

"See you Andrew!" Jake shouted as Andrew and Carrie pulled out of the parking lot.

As Andrew and Carrie rode up the highway towards the border crossing, they smiled at each other as they remembered the great time they had in Buffalo that weekend.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options