The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to abilene310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:58 PM

abilene310 is on a distinguished road
IGF-2200 pt. 2

PART 2

I didn't know whether or not to call ambulance, but decided I should just keep an eye on him. I didn't want him any more pissed than he already was.

When I walked out, he was at the squat rack. The bar was bending across his back from the obscenely heavy weight he was pushing up. After a few more sets, he racked the weight and backed out. The shorts he had put on seemed like they were painted on. He stretched his shirt down to cover the little bit of his stomach that was showing causing his chest and arms to flex.

I watched in amazement as he put two more 45s on and positioned the bar on his shoulders. He was already lifting more weight than I had seen anybody lift. He popped the weight up and began to squat. I could see in his face that this weight was more challenging for him. His face started to turn red when he pushed up.

"Uh," he grunted as he went down again.

I watched him bottom out. At first, I thought he would fail, but instead...

"Yeaaaaaaa..." he yelled as he pushed it up and racked the weight. "FUCK yeah!"

He jumped into the air, then pounded his fist on his chest. THUD. He paced around for a bit, then went back to looking into the mirror. I couldn't help but notice that his shirt had started to ride up on his stomach again, revealing the bottom of his stomach.

Damn, he was impressive. Even though I was a little scared of him, I found myself compelled to watch him as he paraded around the weight floor.

He moved to the bench and started loading weight. Laying down, he positioned his hands and began to lift. Three forty-fives plus the bar meant that he was lifting... 315 pounds! Like it was nothing! The lifting began to slow as he strained to lift the bar.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" he screamed and pushed it up.

He sat up. The guy was pumped. His massive pecs moved in and out while he breathed. He stood and turned to the mirror. I could see his shirt was straining to hold the melon-sized pecs beneath them. His shirt was now showing off his belly-button. He turned to the side and raised his arm up. His fingers touched... Was that a tear?

"I guess I need to get bigger shirts," he said.

I looked up and realized he was talking to me.

Quickly, I looked away and began folding towels.

"Chris, get over here," he yelled. I gulped. He knew I'd been watching him. Rather than piss him off, I started over.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, you want to help me out?"

"Um... sure."

"Good, I need you to help me lift. You think you can handle that?"

"Um, well, we're closing soon..."

"So, what, you going to kick me out!" he walked up to me and folded his arms. Maybe he was taller than I thought.

"Um, no, just let me lock the front so that nobody comes in."

His stance eased.

"Make it quick," he growled.

I ran to the door and locked it. When I came back, he had put two more forty-fives on, meaning that he was now going to lift 405 pounds. In other words, nearly three of me.

He pushed the weight up and began pumping out reps. By the sixth or so, he began to slow. Ten-I put my hands under the bar, realizing I wouldn't be able to help much if he failed. Eleven... his face was turning red. Twelve... I could see him push, but the weight didn't move.

"Come on... You can do it," I told him.

The weight lowered back to his chest.

BANG! He had thrown the weight to one side and jumped up.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN! WHERE WERE YOU!" his face was bright red.

"I'm sorry," I cowered. "It was too heavy..."

"Too heavy? What are you a fucking pussy! FUCK!" he flipped the rack of dumbbells over.

I cringed. To my surprise, he started laughing.

"Look at you... Cowering like a little bitch," he smiled. "How much do you bench?"

"160..."

"Hahaha! No wonder you couldn't spot me on that. Load that bar with 160 pounds. I'll show you what a real man does with that weight."

I started loading the weight onto the bar. I lugged the heavy forty-fives to the bar..

"Fuck, dude. You don't even know what this feels like," he said as he checked himself in the mirror. "Can you believe this shirt you used to be big on me? It used to be a fucking tent! Now, look at it. I'm so fucking huge. It's ripping!"

I watched him finger the tear that was now even larger.

"Fuck dude, and today? I can almost feel myself growing..."

As I finished racking the weight, I heard his stomach growl.

"Hey, bitch, now that your done, why don't you go make your favorite member a shake!" he ordered.

The juice bar had been closed for a while, but I kind of wanted to get him out of here. After watching him tear the weight floor apart, I was scared of what he could do... especially to me.

"I want extra carbs and protein," he yelled as I walked away.

I came back with the shake. He put the straw to his lips.

"What is this?"

"Chocolate weight-gainer."

"It's good," he said as he took the top off. I watched him lift the glass up to his lips. His throat moved up and down as he chugged it down.

He wiped his mouth with his huge forearm and walked up to the bar.

"Come here, I want you to watch this."

I walked closer to him.

"Closer!" he told me.

When I walked up to him, I was a little confused. My eyes were level with his shoulders. I didn't remember him being this tall...

He lifted the bar and started curling the weight.

"Oh my God..." I said quietly.

"This is what a real man does with 160 pounds! Lift it like it's nothing!" he laughed as he racked the weight.

"Put a 25 on that side," he told me.

I watched his shorts ride into his ass as he picked up a 25. They definitely seemed shorter...

"Lay down," he told me.

I laid on the bench and looked up at him. He slowly looked down on me as he walked to the bar.

"Damn this thing is tight," he said. "It's rubbing my pits... Here." He grabbed his collar with his hand and slowly pulled down. Teeeaaar... The shirt ripped like Kleenex revealing his massive chest and beautifully ripped eight-pack.

"How you like the view," he looked at me over his pecs.

I peered around his huge bulge, but stayed quiet. I wasn't going to tell him how that was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen.

"You're going to bench this."

"But I can't..." a whine escaped my mouth.

"You're going to."

Hesitating, I put my hands on the bar and pushed. It didn't budge.

"Can I get a lift off?"

"Sure," he sneered.

He picked the bar up, and it lowered to my chest. I pushed. I pushed as hard as I can. It didn't move, but still I kept pushing.

"Hahahahaha, you are fucking weak!" he laughed seeing me struggle under the bar.

Crossing his arms, he bent over and put his face inches to mine.

"How does it feel, being such a pussy?" he asked. "You must feel like such shit being so close to such a huge muscle man like me."

I gulped.

He stood back up, put his hand on the bar, then brought it up to a full curl, pulling me up with him. I let go and turned around watching him curl the weight. He was grunting like an animal with each curl. I looked at his arm. Maybe it was the angle, but I thought I could see him growing... taller.

"FUCK!" he screamed "I feel fuckin' pumped!"

He kept curling, watching his huge biceps easily curl what I couldn't even bench. Just then, his stomach let out a large growl...

"Uh...." he racked the weight and started feeling his defined abs. "Dude, I'm going to need another one of those shakes."

"But you haven't even paid me for the last one..."

He grabbed my collar and pulled me to his face.

"I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, BITCH! I'M NOT ASKING. I'M TELLING YOU. MAKE ME ANOTHER SHAKE!" he roared. "I'M FUCKIN' STARVING!"

He dragged me to the snack bar and let me go. I started his shake and turned around to see him shoving protein bar after protein bar in his mouth, washing it down with sports drink after sports drink.

As soon as the blender stopped, he grabbed the container and put it to his mouth. Whatever was going on was obviously out of control.

"More," he gasped and continued to shove more bars into his mouth.

This time I filled up both blenders and started making his next round of shakes. He grabbed one as soon as it was done and started chugging it. I watched him ravenously down what was probably 2,000 calories, then start on the second one.

Finally, he started to slow down.

"Damn, dude, that was intense," he breathed as he wiped his big beefy arm against his body.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, dude, I feel fuckin' awesome. I feel... so much bigger!"

He looked down at me with his rich blue-green eyes.

"Dude, come here," he demanded.

I walked up to him. My eyes were now level with his chest... He was bigger! In fact, he was growing!

"Dude, you are in so much fuckin' trouble," Alan began an evil laugh.

"Why..." I asked quietly.

"Because," he started to walk up with you "I'm so much bigger than you, I can do anything I want with you. And now I'm horny as hell..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abilene310 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (January 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 07:10 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Nive cap, hope it continue! but please don't trasform hi into a giant..hope him will be like Branch Warren or Jay Cutler, a relly musclegods|
  #3   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 03:53 PM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Can't wait to read more... with all the details!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
YES.
that is all i can say XD
great work--keep it up man ^.^

Things happen.
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2010, 06:19 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
More! This has great potential! It sort of reminds me of some stories from the earlier days of the MG genre!
  #6   Add to seattle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 09:43 AM

seattle is on a distinguished road
I really like this story so far, great work. I hope that Chris doesn't get injected with the serum or anything like that - So often we see everyone get big (it seems to me) and I'm really enjoying this story because we have one person getting big and exploring all the things they can do as a result (Alan) and Chris who is like our eyes into the story.
It's very hot, well written and I'm looking forwards to seeing Alan use Chris like 'cum-dumpster' (very hot!).

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options