The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2010, 04:47 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Flight Into the Woods (Part 2)

[COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The chirping of birds woke John as the morning sun rays were creeping through one of the windows. At first John was unsure if it all had been a dream, but the pain coming from his ribs told him otherwise. After a few moments of consciousness he felt a presence that completely surrounded him. John opened his eyes and look around. He was literally trapped in the embrace of Richard still starring at his big chest. His dick instantly became hard or harder since it was already hard. He slid his hand slowly down there and gave himself a good few strokes only to come into contact with Richard?s tool. He made a quick jerk back, but slowly he slides his hand back over Richard?s cock and just by the touch he could sense it was big. His hand could barely go around it and it felt like he would have to use both his hands to work it. John heard a moan come from Richard and saw as he slowly moved his eyelids as he awoke. John quickly took his hand to the side and closed his eyes partially. Richard opened his eyes now and looked at John resting in one of his hands. Richard needed to take a piss really bad, he could sense his cock ready to explode. Under the sheets he grabbed it with his huge hands and also gave it a yank. He wanted to wake John up and continue their playfulness from last night, but he did not want to pressure him. Richard got up slowly from the bed, stood up, and took his boxers off. From the bed John saw his amazing back, legs, and upper legs. Richard walked toward the door and step outside. John heard the sound of running water as if Richard had open a spigot out there. It was open for some time. It could be heard as it ran out of water and a few seconds later Richard was coming back through the door in his Adam suit. John look at Richard in awe, the mounds of muscle, the gorgeous face and his cock was big - probably three times the size of his and John's wasn?t below average. Richard look in John?s way and a smile came to his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Good morning, did I wake you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Not at all?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How do you feel??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I..I feel fine?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Richard realize as he follow John stared that he was in a rather compromising position making a swift move to put his boxers back on at least. John on the other hand who was still picturing all the muscle saw Richard going for his boxers and decided to let Richard know he was willing to continue last night events, which were now coming back to him slowly; At least the part where he had fallen asleep when they were getting just started. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You don?t have to pull them back on?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Richard stop midway putting on his boxers and let them slip back down over his huge leg, he look like he was ready for some fun. John on the other hand stared mesmerized by the man that was in front of him. He slowly lifted part of the sheet as a welcoming gesture. Richard wasted no time in getting under the cover of the sheet and putting his hands on John. The sheet would not cover them for long.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Careful, you need to be gentle with me.? John said as he felt the grip that Richard had on him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sorry.? Richard said apologetically for a second he forgotten that John was still recuperating from his injuries. He also made a note to be as gentle as possible while he fondle with John. Richard did not want to force himself on John in anyway even thought he suspected that John would do anything he asked just by the look in his eyes. ?So, you like something you see??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I like many things, but I like to know you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, of course?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How you get to be so big?? John touched Richard?s right pectoral caressing it like he had done the night before. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Just exercising a lot and you could say Boo my training partner made his contribution to?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Boo? Nice nickname?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No, that?s his name.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You think you can train me to be as big as well? John asked with a certain excitement. ?Maybe even Boo can help me if I ask him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I don?t think Boo might be a good idea for you, but anything is possible.? Richard said while extending his arm around John and grabbing on to his buttocks. Johns still had his sleeping clothes on and feeling Richard?s hand on his ass sat up and started taking his clothes of. Richard looked as John stripped and he extended one of his hands to rub the small frame of John. Richard could sense John?s tension as he pulled his shirt over his head, but Richard was turn on by the small physique that John had. John nipples were small and with one hand Richard could go over John?s arms easily. There was some small stuff muscle there, but nothing compared to Richard?s melon sized arms. John felt so exposed especially being in the presence of Richards big physique even as he laid there his muscle were a sight to behold. John slowly crept on top of Richard?s abdomen at first just with his hands going over the abs. Slowly John started to swing a leg over until he sat on top of Richard. His butt felt like he was sitting on rocks. More slowly than before he started to work his way up the chest until he hands were stretch over Richard's pecs trying to grasp the cusp of Richard?s muscled traps. John felt Richard's hands massaging his side and back. Every time he felt those hand no matter where they were touching it felt like vice grips, but he did not fear them closing in on him. John especially liked when Richard?s bicep made contact with his skin and he could feel the hardness of the muscle. John?s dick was getting rock hard now and it was sledge somewhere between his body and the cobble stone abs of Richard. John made a few rocking movement with his pelvis his legs trying to twist themselves around Richard?s thigh pushing ever so slowly upward. When finally he manage to get himself up there he look into Richard?s blue eyes, which were closed at the moment and with his feet he fumble in Richard hard tool. John?s impression was that Richard?s cock seemed to be bigger than his foot as he pushed, squeezed and massaged it with both of his feet. John?s hand were slowly caressing Richard?s hair and ears and he bent down to kiss one of his ears and slowly lick it as if savoring a lollipop. A big hand settle on his head as he fondled the ear and slowly another hand came to rest into one of his butt cheeks helping him upward a little bit. John was completely entrance lying on top of the muscleman body that he could have stayed there for eternity. John continued kissing and rolling his hands on Richard?s head until he finally pass the beard and made contact with his mouth. They finally kiss each other, John?s hands holding on to Richard?s face and Richard?s hands holding John?s butt slightly squeezing John upward and to himself. They kiss for what felt like hours and the morning had clearly passed when they finally stepped outside after breakfast. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You really think I can do this??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Of course you can? Richard said rather enthusiastic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well I must warn you that I have never worked out in my life.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well will see what you got then we can slowly increase the workout from there. Let us start with the trunk.? Richard position himself near one of the trunks he had curl previously and waited for John as if it to pick it up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I don?t think that?s possible for me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You have not even tried.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I can tell I will not be able to curl that trunk Richard.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Try.? There was some small agitation noticeable in Richard?s tone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?It's impossible? John said defeated already and rather somber.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Next thing that happen caught John by surprised. Richard was standing in front of put his arms on him and lifted him up effortlessly until they were face to face not squeezing very hard, but still holding him tight. A look of determination from those deep eyes told him he was not getting off that easily. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Look if you don?t try you?ll never have anything. Now I want you to try and pick that trunk up, don?t worry I?ll be right there to help you ok.? John looked toward the ground not daring to look directly at Richard his feet dangling there as if they belong to a puppet. Richard did not let him down but remained there. ?Look at me.? John still held his gaze down. ?Look at me.? Richard said with more command. Slowly John brought up his gaze. ?You said you wanted to become big like me. Right??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes.? Barely audible John managed to whisper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Then this is the way.? Richard carrying John planted him in front of the trunk and with a forceful voice said, ?Lift it.? John did not move. ?Lift!? John fell to the ground and put his arm on the trunk. ?Now lifted!? It took a few seconds but John started to put all his strength into lifting the trunk that he knew he could never have even lift and inch of the ground. He knew it was impossible. All of a sudden the trunk began to lift itself of the ground slowly until John saw that he was doing it. He put the trunk above his head and was amazed at how much effort he had put out to lift this trunk. ?Told you I would help you.? John was amazed at himself, but he was scared when he saw Richard holding the trunk with him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Don?t let go ok.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I won?t let go.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That was tiring even with your help.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You only did one?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Still my heart is pounding?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Really this is just the warm-up? Richard hoisted the trunk even higher this time John still clinging to the trunk as Richard did a small curl with it. ?Now you?ll be my workout buddy and in no time you?ll be able to lift the trunk by yourself. John only smiled at their arrangement and could only dream of the body he would have when he was as muscled as Richard.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options