The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... part 3

With Adam on bereavement leave my days were dreary and my nights dire. I felt a gnawing emptiness that no distraction could cure. So I was completely unprepared for the evening I answered a knock on the door to discover Adam standing there in a downpour, soaking wet. I was so surprised to see him that I was transfixed, staring at him in open-mouthed astonishment as the rain trickled off the end of his nose. The stunning object of my desire cocked his head and grinned at me.

“Erm … is there any chance you’re going to invite me in before I catch pneumonia?”

Jolted from my stupor, I stepped aside to let him pass.

“Sorry” I said, “I’m just surprised to see you is all.”

I ushered him into the hallway where I peeled off his sodden jacket to reveal a tight T shirt underneath. I had never seen him out of formal office attire and, of course, he looked awesome. I saw that his strong, sinewy forearms were connected to impressive upper arms with baseball biceps, no doubt hardened by his interest in marshal arts. I also discovered something else that the regulation shirt and tie had been concealing from me. Dark wisps of sexy chest hair now spilled out over the neck of his T shirt.

I motioned him ahead of me into the lounge, my eyes drinking in the athletic V taper of his back. The sexiest creature on the planet had just unexpectedly walked back into my life and I was euphoric. I waved him to the sofa and he collapsed into it heavily, as any teenager would. Then he clasped his hands behind his head, flexing his biceps as if he was well aware of the effect it would have on me. As he surveyed the room approvingly, I thought how the dark stubble on his unshaven chin made him look so much older and more mature than his 19 years.

“Nice place you got here, Tim.”

“Thanks. I’m glad you approve” I smiled. “So … umm … it’s really good to see you again, Adam. What brings you out on a foul night like this?”

“I just had to escape from the house, clear my mind sorta. And I thought – who do I know who probably won’t mind if I just barge in?”

“Mind?” I thought. “If you only knew how little I mind.”

The evening passed in an excited babble of conversation, fuelled by coffee and a few beers. It was clearly great therapy for Adam, a rush of words at the end of a difficult time in his young life. It was no mean occasion for me either, to be entertaining this awesome creature on my home ground. Occasionally I would chip in a few words, but in the main it was Adam who led the conversation.

“Just as he dominates every other aspect of life he touches” I thought.

When he eventually got up to leave, he fixed me with his bright, intelligent eyes and thanked me profusely for giving him my time. I began to melt. Warning signs went unheeded, as emotionally I passed from elation at his presence to anguish at his leaving. Prudence deserted me and I rashly reached out, grabbing his arms and pulling him to me.

“Adam” I said, “You’ve been through so much and I want you to know I’m here for you any time you need me.”

As I drew him in I could smell his manliness and feel the warmth of his lithe, muscular body. As I held the lovely creature in my arms, I felt him stiffen in my grasp. Then he pulled out of my hold and stared at me in some confusion. Panic flashed through my mind.

“Oh Lord, what have I done? I’ve completely blown it.”

Then came Adam’s soothing, deep voice, as assured as ever.

“Tim, I’m not exactly sure why I came here tonight, but I’m glad I did. You’re a good friend and I really appreciate you letting me unload on you.”

Then he hesitated.

“And … uh … and I want you to know that I like you a lot more than maybe you realize ... uh … but right now I gotta scat.”

At his words, relief coursed through me like a flood. As I helped him back into his jacket, still a little damp from the rain, both our faces were flushed with embarrassment. He left without another word and trudged off into the darkness. Closing the door, I leaned my back against it, my eyes misting with tears as I let out a long sigh.

Adam returned to work the next morning, much more like his confident self. But it was a morning fraught with avoided eye contact. Clearly he was still struggling with his feelings. Suppressing my own impatience to speak with him, I gave him space to unravel the confusion that was unsettling him. Lunchtime brought the first opportunity to break the ice. I found him seated in a quiet corner, sucking on a bottle of mineral water. I hovered over him.

“Mind if I join you?”

He looked up and smiled shyly.

“No, of course not”, he chirped, a flush on his cheeks betraying some misgivings.

I sat down and elbowed him playfully in the ribs. He looked at me, startled, and I grinned reassuringly.

“Look, Adam, I’m sorry if I shocked or upset you last night. I won’t ever put our friendship at risk, I want you to known that, and ….”

My words trailed off as he held up a hand to silence me.

“There’s no need to apologize” he said. “Nobody does anything around me that I’m not happy with. You didn’t shock me and I wasn’t upset. I’m just a bit confused is all, but I’ll be okay.”

I must have stared at him too long, for he suddenly locked his eyes onto mine and pulled a face to regain my attention. What he said next got my heart beating wildly with anticipation.

“I’d really like to come and visit you again soon … that is, if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? Are you kidding me? I’m DESPERATE for you to visit again!” screamed the voice in my head.

“No, not at all” I heard myself answer with as much cool detachment as I could muster. “You’ll always be welcome here anytime you care to call.”

Two days later I was once again opening the door of my home to the young god. This time his visit had been prearranged, so I didn’t expect the surprise that awaited me on the doorstep. There was none of the rain that had soaked Adam on his first visit, so he had decided to come on his racing bike.

He stood there grinning at my reaction, a tight T shirt seemingly painted onto his athletic upper body and a pair of skimpy cycling shorts giving me my first view of long, hairy, leanly-muscled legs. As he squeezed past me and headed down the hallway I stood transfixed, shamelessly ogling his tight butt and the strong thighs and diamond calf muscles of an avid cyclist. Knowing that I was watching, he pirouetted theatrically onto the sofa, gazed up at me with doe eyes and patted the vacant cushion seductively. I needed no second invitation.

Small talk quickly opened out into an excited chatter of conversation that revealed just how much we had in common, despite our age difference. A few beers later, as we became more and more relaxed in one another’s company, I could no longer fight off the urge to tell him my innermost feelings. As my affection for him tumbled out, he listened with rapt attention while I recounted the whole story … of how he had tugged at my heartstrings from the first moment I saw him; how I was charmed by his boyish looks; how I was totally knocked out by his deep, sexy voice; how I wilted at his remarkable maturity and air of authority; and most of all, how many times I had ached to tell him all of this. When I finished, Adam sat studying me in silence.

I thought “Here it comes. I’ve just made a complete fool of myself and he’s about to walk out of my life forever.”

Fearing the worst, I hung my head in embarrassment. As my eyes burned a hole in the floor, his hand drifted into my sight. Gently grasping my chin he pulled by head up and round until we were face to face. Then he leaned over and tenderly brushed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and cast myself adrift on waves of sheer ecstasy.

When at last I opened my eyes, I was fearful of discovering it had all been nothing more than a cruel dream. Instead, I found Adam smiling at me indulgently. I tried to draw back, but his hand behind my head drew me gently back in. We kissed again, this time more passionately. As our tongues entwined, my heart began to race and my dick clamored for release.

But there was to be no rushing the young god. Our romance continued with nothing more dramatic than kisses and cuddles on the sofa until, all too soon, the evening was over. With a final embrace on the doorstep, Adam remounted his bike and was once more gone into the night.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; June 30th, 2010 at 11:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I am glad to see story where the characters aren't jumping into the sack in 3 minutes. I miss the days of anticipating something. I miss the build up as each person "teases" the other with looks, casual touches, and words.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options