The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:22 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Eustace Conquers the World (Part 3)

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Link to Part 1[/COLOR]

Link to Part 2

For the next few days, I didn’t see or hear anything from Eustace at all. Of course, he wasn’t in school. Since he was suspended I knew I shouldn’t expect to see him there for a while. He was probably spending all his time in the warehouse. If he came home at night to sleep, I never saw him do it.

Then on Friday, I came home from school to find a package on my bed.

“Hey mom,” I called, “Where’d the package come from?”

“What package?” she called back.

“The one on my bed.”

“I don’t what you’re talking about.”

Then I noticed the package had my name on it and nothing else, no address. This hadn’t come though the mail.

“Never mind!” I called to my mom. And then I ripped it open. Holy crap, it was Eustace’s entire supply of myostatin blocker along with some disposable syringes. I saw a note and read it.

Richard,
My redesign is taking longer than expected. It may be a little while before I can make good on my promise to you. In the mean time, please accept this gift. I know you will put it to good use. I’ll be in touch.
E.
P.S. I release you from your promise not to tell Todd Glickman.

Well, I knew Todd would be happy. And even though I hadn’t exploded into a muscle giant like Eustace had, I had gotten pretty used to packing on the size using the blocker. And I was glad I’d still get to do that.

I was right about Todd, when I told him about the blocker he just about broke into the dance of joy.

“Where’d you get it?” he asked.

“Can’t tell you,” I replied.

“So this is what you’ve been doing for the past month. No wonder you’re a fuckin‘ beast.”

Was I a beast? After spending time with Eustace, I sure didn’t feel like one. Sure my biceps were coming up on 17 inches, but I was pretty sure I hadn’t known what a beast was until Eustace had exploded out of his sauna cabinet.

One week passed, then a second. I was beginning to wonder if I’d ever see Eustace again. Until one day, everything changed.

I came home late. Emma Benson had been having trouble getting her locker open and she asked me to stay behind and help her. I’m pretty sure she had the hots for me. A lot of the girls did. My biceps had passed 17 inches and I was starting to become one of the biggest guys at school. Emma’s locker didn’t turn out to be much of a problem, but she wouldn’t let me go. She kept talking and talking until finally I just had to leave. I didn’t want to be rude, but man, she could talk a guy into a coma.

I got home, tromped up the stairs to my room and HOLY CRAP, there was Eustace waiting for me! There aren’t a lot of things that can make you jump like finding a muscle giant in your bedroom. Jeeze, I never realized how small my room was before I saw Eustace inside it. And he was a mess. He had dirt smudges all over his face and clothing, his hair was a wreck, and he looked a little wild eyed.

“Jeeze, Eustace, what happened? Are you ok?”

“I must apologize, Richard,” he said, “This had come upon me faster than I anticipated.”

“What has?” I asked.

“I thought if I stayed away from the doctors, everything would be alright, but someone at the school must have said something.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Here, said Eustace handing me a piece of paper.” I took it and I couldn’t believe what I was reading. It was a draft notice.

“They can’t draft you,” I said. “You’re still in high school.”

“My suspension has been upgraded to an expulsion, and since I am 18 and not in school, they are within the law.”

“What?” I cried. “You can fight this!” I said, getting a little angry.

“I don’t think so,” said Eustace. “Could you please look out your window towards the front of my house?”

I looked. Right in front of Eustace’s house were a few guys in uniform hanging around what looked like a military transport and a large black truck.

Eustace sighed. “The notice came this morning and the military arrived this afternoon. They’re not giving me time to protest. They’ve come for me, Richard.”

“Are you sure?”

“It’s unlikely they brought the truck to deliver packages.”

“All that,” I said, taking another look at the entourage, “just to get you to Iraq.”

“I doubt I’ll be sent to Iraq,” said Eustace, “More likely some research facility.”

Oh my God, they were going to dissect Eustace! “What do we do?”

“I need your help, Richard.”

“Sure,” I said. “Anything.”

“Think carefully before you agree. If you help me, your life as you know it will be over. No more high school and most likely no college; everything will be different.”

I thought about it for a second, but I had to help Eustace. I couldn’t let them experiment on him and fuck… “High school sucks anyway,” I said. “What do you want me to do?”

Eustace grinned. “There’s a chance they’ll find out about the warehouse,” he said. “I need you to get me there as quickly as possible.”

“Won’t they be watching?” I said.

“Absolutely.”

Eustace had a plan. We waited until dark and then snuck down to the side of my house where my dad kept his truck. I don’t want to tell you how mad he was when he finally discovered the hole in the roof. But when I told him that Eustace had done it and that it had been an accident he calmed right down, shook his head and said, “That poor family.” I don’t know what he meant by that, but he never said another word about the hole. It was all patched up now, anyway.

Eustace climbed in the back and under a tarp—funny I don’t remember a tarp being back there. Anyway, I was nervous as hell as I pulled the truck out of the driveway, sure that any second they would catch us. But they didn’t.

I remembered the way to the warehouse pretty well. Eustace stayed under the tarp the whole way there, and didn’t come out until I pulled up out front. But, as soon as he put the key in the lock, floodlights clicked on from out of nowhere and lit up everything like it was day.

“Hold it right there,” came a voice over a megaphone. We both looked up like deer caught in headlights—well, maybe a deer and a grizzly bear. But there was only one truck and a couple of guys. Damn, they must have followed us!

Eustace opened the door, squeezed in and pulled me in after him. Damn, I felt like my arm had been nearly pulled from its socket. He slammed and barred the door behind us. I didn’t remember the bar from before and the door looked a lot more substantial than it used to. Did he see this coming?

Eustace hit the lights and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Holy crap, he’d been busy. There was this giant, weird structure in the center of the warehouse. New steel beams ran from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. An intricate configuration of cables ran up and down all along them, and at the bottom was a platform and some kind of a harness. The cables and wires all seemed to connect to it. And I could see clear tubing flowing into the harness. I looked for the source. Damn, no little plastic bags this time. He had barrels of hormones and steroids and even Agent X. This thing looked serious.

“Jesus, Eustace, what happened to the sauna cabinet?”

“That was a go-cart,” said Eustace. “This is a Porsche, and it will take me places beyond imagining.” He stepped up to it, admiring his handy work. And I’d thought he was just going to build a bigger cabinet. Then it hit me. The warehouse itself was the bigger cabinet! Holy shit! How big did he want to get?

Suddenly there was a pounding on the door. “Open up in there!”

“Hurry,” said Eustace. “We must complete the experiment.”

“What? Now?” I gasped.

“Yes,” he said. “No doubt the two soldiers are calling for reinforcements as we speak.”

“But what if they break in?”

“I doubt they’ll attack until their reinforcements arrive. Like all bullies they prefer an overwhelming advantage. It’s amazing isn’t it? I escape one bully only to find myself in the clutches of another.” He stepped onto the platform. “But not for long…”

He took a deep breath, massive pecs heaving. “You’ll have to clamp me in again. I didn’t have time to finish the automation. I was detained by—other projects.”

Other projects? What the hell else could he have been doing?

“This is crazy,” I said, getting started clamping his gigantic tree trunk legs in. Fuck, they were impossibly hard, like marble, under the fabric. “I don’t know why I’m helping you.”

“I do,” said Eustace, looking down over his giant protruding chest at me scurrying around his gargantuan body. “It’s all this muscle.” He flexed his bicep and holy shit! He filled that tent of a sleeve almost to bursting. Fuck! I could hear threads snapping! “You… appreciate it, the look of it, the feel of it and the power of it… and you want to see me grow even more,” he continued. “And you want to grow, too. In fact, you’re obsessed with it, like me. Why do you think you took up body building in the first place? And why else would you use the myostatin blocker to pump that succulent body of yours up to its current state of development?”

“I..I…” was all I could say, but deep down inside I knew he was right. I loved how big he was and I did want to be just as big—really, really bad.

“It’s a little unfair that I got here first,” said Eustace, “since you’re the one who opened my eyes to the glories of muscle. But I promise you, Richard, you won’t be far behind.”

Sweet. I seriously wanted a turn in one of his machines. I noticed Eustace had designed open-ended clamps into this version that were made from a flexible material, obviously designed so they could expand… almost limitlessly. I felt my mind going numb as I thought of the possibilities.

As I continued to clamp him in, I marveled at the size of him, the thickness of his colossal arms and the impossible swell of his mammoth chest. Unlike the sauna cabinet, this harness was designed for the wearer to be standing up. And when I got to his giant shoulders it was suddenly hard to reach up high enough to strap him in.

“There’s a ladder in the corner if you need it.”

Humungous Eustace was more than a foot taller than me. I got the ladder.

“You forgot to take off your clothes.” I said.

“Not necessary,” he replied. “The built in catheters will easily puncture the cloth, and the electrodes will give off more than enough charge so that the cotton and wool will not be a factor, and my rapidly expanding musculature will disrobe me anyway—somewhat explosively if I’m not mistaken.”

I looked, and for the first time noticed that he had built the needles directly into the clamps so when the clamps closed the needles would be inserted. Well, at least I didn’t have to go through sticking them in him again.

“Please hurry, Richard. There’s not telling when the army will arrive and I am impatient to begin,” he said.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Eustace?” I asked. “What if you get too big?”

“I’ve thought about that,” said Eustace. “It’s possible that in the upper atmosphere, the air would be too thin for me to breathe comfortably. Barring that, I don’t foresee a difficulty.”

I think my chin hit the floor when I realized he was talking about getting so tall he’d be breathing in the upper atmosphere.

Eustace noticed my expression and smiled. “That was a joke.”

“Jeeze, I don’t know how you can joke,” I said. But I couldn’t help but notice that this harness was built in sections so Eustace could expand almost indefinitely without breaking it. And the cables and tubes that lead to each section were on runners. They could slide up and down and side to side on the steel beams so they could continue to feed the harness with out tangling.

“Richard, you must promise me something,” said Eustace.

“Sure,” I said.

“If anything happens and we get separated. Go home and wait for me.”

“Home? Is that a good idea?”

“That’s where I’ll come for you. And if I can’t come myself, I’ll call with instructions for you. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ve got this all worked out.”

“What all worked out?” I asked.

“I don’t want to tell you too much now,” he said. “The less you know, the less they can force you to tell. Trust me.”

Suddenly a voice on a loud speaker pierced the air. “EUSTACE DUPREE, RICHARD MCNEALY, WE KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE. WE HAVE THE BUILDING SURROUNDED. OPEN THE DOOR AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.”

“They know my name.” I stammered. “How do they know my name?”

“Easily,” said Eustace. “They saw you when we arrived and your father’s truck is outside. They must have run the plates.”

“Oh my god, what do I do now?”

“Hit the enter key. Start the process.” I looked wildly around and saw a small computer station set up in the corner. I ran over there. It was very similar to what he’d had set up in his room.

“YOU HAVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF TEN, AND THEN WE’RE COMING IN.”

“Richard, hit the enter key!” cried Eustace.

I hesitated, my hand directly above the button. Could I do this? Could I hit that key? What would happen to Eustace if I did? I was no idiot. This thing was designed to turn him into a fucking giant, a muscle giant. He’d be a true freak. He’d be the biggest human being the Earth had ever seen, with huge, inhumanly massive muscles rippling out all over his impossibly colossal frame. I could tell he wanted it. He wanted it bad.

Well, so did I.

“ONE,” boomed the voice.

I hit the key.

Suddenly there was huge THUNK, the lights dimmed and flickered and a low thrumming filled the air, slowly getting louder. Eustace went ridged. “Yes,” he said, through gritted teeth. “Finally.”

“TWO!”

Eustace inhaled sharply. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!” he cried. “Let them—ah!—try and come now.” The humming got louder and louder until I could actually feel it in my bones. “AH AH ARRRGH!” yelled Eustace, and then I saw it start to happen. I saw Eustace start to grow. Fuck, I was sure I could actually hear his skin stretching like a thick plastic wrap. The shoulders on his blazer started blowing out. Then there was a rapid popping as the seams let go, pushed apart by protruding rock hard flesh.

“Richard…OOOH AHH HA! ARGHHHHHH!” he yelled as his pant legs filled and tore. “ARGHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD!”— Gigantically muscled thighs exploded through the rips and his pants burst into tatters.

“THREE!”

“HA! Listen to the morons count! OH! OHHH!… OH MY GOD!!!!” RIP! SNAP!

“AH! AHH! AHHHHHHH!” His body spasmed. RIIIIIIIIIIIP!
Up and down his sleeves and his monster biceps and immense forearms were ripping out, tearing free.

“ARRRRRRRRGHHHHH!” His form began stretching taller and taller, and I heard the runners squeak along the steel beam squeak as the harness expanded.

“OH YES!” He cried. “YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!”

Buttons were popping off of his oxford. “AARRRRGH! YES!” Oh my God, the entire front of his shirt was just ripping to pieces as his massive pecs tore their way through and reduced it to shreds. And his entire torso just kept getting broader and broader. And his height… Jesus, he was 8 at least feet tall! And growing! “Oh my God, look at you!” I said,.

“AH HA HA HA HA ARRRGHHHH!” he cried. “Feels so good…AGHHH! …taking it all the way! ARRRRGHHHHHH!”

His growing, heaving pecs, blasted through the last remaining scraps of his shirt and thrust themselves out three feet in front of him. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” His neck thickened into a telephone pole and ripped apart his collar. His traps surged into massiveness. “OOOOAAAHHHH!” And together with his expanding delts blew out the rest off his blazer’s shoulders and sent it flopping to the ground. “ARRRGHH! OH OHHHHHH AH!”

“FOUR!”

With a final RIIIIIP, his pants completely gave way and fell to his feet past his shredded, pulsing thighs, which were now so huge they’d crush my truck just by themselves. ”NNNNNUNGHHHH!” Unbelievably a few pathetic scraps of his shirt still clung to that massive, heaving upper body, mostly plastered to it by sweat with a few tatters and threads still wrapped around those impossibly huge, swelling traps.

“OOOAHHHHGHHHHHH! SO FINE!” he shouted

And holy crap, look at those feet. His shoes had long since been ripped apart, the remains vanishing under the spreading soles of those gigantic feet. I’d seen toddlers that weren’t as big as those feet and they seemed to be growing even more, becoming more solid with heavier bones, throbbing veins, and widening toes!

He was getting so fucking tall now, maybe 10 feet, no, 11 feet! Holy fucking crap! And he was about 8 fucking feet wide at those massive planetoid shoulders! Jesus, he was already gigantic! How big was he going to get?

“Richard!” he boomed. “AGGGGGCHH! Get out of here! AHHHHHHH!”

“No way!” I shouted. I couldn’t take my eyes off that humongous mass of muscle that Eustace called a body. I knew it was dangerous but no way could I miss this. His calves were rapidly blowing up past the size of basketballs, flaring out larger and flexing behind his giant thickening shin bones. And his knees… holy crap they were practically up to my chest! And they were completely overwhelmed by his expanding thighs. Oh my God, his upper legs were evolving into humungous, undulating, tightly woven masses of powerful sinew, shifting and bulging under his skin, getting bigger and bigger and bigger. And fuck, they were as wide as the fucking doorway! I could totally fit inside one of those suckers. And as massively wide as his legs got, they also stretched longer, making that colossal body even more impossibly tall.

“OOOHHHH! …don’t understand… ARGHHH! …taking it all the way…,” he cried. “..not safe! AGGGGGGGGH!”

Fuck, his abs were thrusting out of his stomach, growing, widening into eight deeply carved, solid bricks of muscle that violently heaved in and out with every monster breath he took. “OOOOAAAAHHHHGGHH!

“FIVE!”

Damn. His forearms were evolving into enormous bulging and swelling masses of ripped cords and tendons just glutted with power. They had to be every bit as long as I was tall and they were thicker, much, much fucking thicker. His biceps were massive globes of vein covered sinew. Fuck his peaks probably had more muscle than my entire body.

AHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!” he shouted as his pecs erupted to the size of wrecking balls, huge and ribbed with thick muscle fibers and his gargantuan lats spread out behind him about as wide as a two car garage.

I heard the sound of crunching wood and metal his head collided with the rafters. Fuck.

“SIX!”

Eustace was a true giant. The fucking size of him… he was just so fucking massive. I tried to connect him with skinny little Eustace but I couldn’t. His bulk was just so overwhelming, so much fucking muscle over every bulging inch of him. At about 20 feet tall and more than 15 feet wide at the shoulders, Eustace was a mountain of massive, heaving muscle.

And he was still getting bigger…

I heard the creaking of metal and the snapping of breaking beams as Eustace raised his impossibly massive arms and pushed up the roof of the warehouse. “AAARRRRGHHHHH!” he cried. “Try and… AHHH!...stop me now…HA HA HA HA HA!”

I dove under the computer table to escape the falling debris. A huge chunk of roof fell right on the computer keyboard and smashed it. Oh well there was no way I could stop this now, even if I wanted to.

I stuck my head out to see what was happening. Most of the roof had been torn away and Eustace’s expanding, cut mega shoulders were now ripping the rest of it apart as they heaved their way through. A couple of the harnesses had broken free but there must still have been enough of them attached to him to fuel his out of control growth, because he was still getting bigger!

The rest of the warehouse started coming down around me and I realized if I didn’t’ get out soon, it would probably kill me. I made a run for the door. I had to go straight past one of his fucking mammoth feet. Damn, it was half the size of my truck! And the calf above it was bulging out beyond belief. It had to be about the size of one of those smart cars and completely ripped to shreds, and each gigantic muscle was clearly defined as it heaved and pulsed under his skin. And that was nothing compared to his fucking thigh. But I couldn’t stop to look. Pieces of roof and wall were falling down all around me. Weaving and dodging, I made it to the door, unbarred it and ran out.

The soldiers were still out there but they didn’t notice me at all. They were too busy staring at the massive muscle monster exploding out of the warehouse roof. You’d think Eustace would look mad, but he didn’t. Eustace looked like he was having the time of his life. His impossible arms came smashing out into the open. He raised them and gave a mighty flex. Holy crap, I’d seen cars smaller than his arms. Then he strode forward right through the warehouse wall just like it hadn’t been there. I found myself ducking again to avoid the flying bricks, wood and glass as the warehouse completely collapsed behind him. Holy crap, he had to be 25 feet tall and he was as wide as my entire house. And his muscles…fuck…

He had huge thick mountainous traps dwarfing his sequoia neck. He had gigantic, satiated planetoid delts supporting enormous upper arms that consisted of several giant muscle masses, all pushed together and bulging out where ever they could find room. His forearms were taller than my entire body, and much, much wider, each one a huge, writhing network of thick woven cords. His chest was two massive globes of sinew, hard, solid and ripped. They were so huge they looked like architectural features more than body parts except that they heaved in and out with each colossal breath that he took.

Each ab was a concrete slab of muscle, and there were ten of them leading down to his monster cock which had to be about 3 feet long, as thick as a sewer pipe, and it was just as stiff as one, too. I couldn’t help but think I could probably straddle it with both legs and ride it.

And his legs, crap, his thighs were so big around, they’d give a tanker truck a run for its money, and I could see each and every gigantic leg muscle bulge and ripple as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.

“Hold it right there!” said the guy on the mega phone. “You’re coming with us.”

“I think not,” boomed Eustace. “I’m not accompanying you now or ever.” Then he raised his giant foot and brought it down on their empty vehicle, and then there was a huge, rending, bending, twisting metal sound as he crushed it like a bug.

“Any questions?” said Eustace.

Fuck.

One of the soldiers just panicked and started shooting at him. And then the others joined in. But those bullets weren’t more than bee stings to Eustace now. All it did was piss him off. He raised his fucking arm. Damn, it was packed with enormous, bulging, ripped to hell muscles big as fucking cars and bigger than 3 soldiers put together. He brought it down and half a dozen of them went flying at least 30 yards. Fuck me.

The rest of them took off running, showing some sense at last. Eustace watched them scuttle off and laughed. He flexed his impossibly gigantic arms. Christ, it was like watching a building flex. Huge domes of rock hard veiny muscle rose up on each arm. Jesus…

“YES!” he cried, his booming voice shattering a near-by window, “Much better!”

Fuck, he was muscle, all fucking muscle. All over his entire gigantic body, it didn’t look like there was anything under his skin but one massive muscle after another. Damn, I was overcome with lust just looking at him.

“Eustace,” I called up to him. “You have to fuck me. You just have to.” He looked way down at me at me and smirked.

“My penis would break you in two,” he said.

Oh fuck, he was right. I knew he was right. But what was wrong with me? I wanted it anyway.

“If only we’d had time to put you in the harness, as well,” he continued. “But the device is destroyed now.”

Then I heard the sound of helicopters approaching.

He paused for a moment to admire his gigantic frame and his way-beyond-massive muscles, and then he said, “You should go now, Richard. Go home and wait for my call.”

“Go? Now? You gotta be kidding.”

“I’m about to disassemble these helicopters in a gratuitously destructive manor,” he said. “It will be a great deal of fun for me, but it is extremely doubtful you will escape the process with out injury.” Then Eustace picked a steel beam up from the rubble and began swinging it around like a baseball bat.

Man, he was right. If I stayed there I was going to get seriously hurt. I hopped in my truck, which miraculously was still in one piece and headed for home.

Once again it looked like I’d missed out on taking a turn on Eustace’s machine. Man, all that fucking muscle. As much as I loved it on him, I seriously wanted a little myself. It was too damn bad Eustace kept smashing up his machines every time he grew.

I got home, but there was no one there. I went upstairs and just flopped on my bead, my head buzzing with thoughts about what had just happened.

I must have been lying there about a half hour when a heard a car come to a screeching halt outside my house. I got up and looked out the window. Uh oh, there was an army guy out there eyeing my truck up and down. Fuck! I should have parked it in back. Damn, I’d better get out of here. I was about to make my way downstairs when my cell phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Richard,” came Eustace’s booming voice, “are you alright?”

“For now,” I said, “but it looks like the military is about to invade. How about you?”

“Never mind about me. Are you at home?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Go down to your basement.”

“My basement?” I said. “I think they’ll probably look in the basement. I need to get out of here.”

“Trust me,” said Eustace. “Go down to the basement.”

The basement? That was crazy. Maybe all that muscle had affected Eustace’s brains.

“Hurry, Richard,” said Eustace, “there may not be much time.”

There may not be much time… There was never much time. Oh well, I thought, I may as well humor him. I didn’t know where I was going to go when I left here anyway. Maybe I’d think of something while I was humoring Eustace.

I made my way down to the basement. There was my weight bench, just the way I’d left it last time Todd and I had worked out. What was I supposed to do now?

“Are you in the basement yet?”

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Go to the other side.”

“The other side?” The other side of our basement was nothing but storage, just piles of old junk

“Just do it,” said Eustace.

“Ok.” I made my way across to the junk. It was dark over there, and dirty and dusty, and no one ever went there. I found the chain for the light and pulled it. Some of the boxes were still there, but it looked like most of the ones by the far wall had been removed, and in there place were these large, tarp covered objects.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Remove the tarps,” he said.

I pulled off the tarps and holy crap! It was one of Eustace’s machines! It was a lot more elaborate than the sauna cabinet but no where near as big and bulky as the one in the warehouse.

“Jesus, Eustace, is this what I think it is?”

“Yes,” he said. “Go ahead. Get on it.”

Whoa. Right now? Fuck, I could just climb on that thing and… holy fuck, I’d be massive! But…

“I don’t have anyone to turn it on for me.”

“You don’t need it,” said Eustace. “I finished the automation on this one. Just get on. There’s a grip control by the right hand. Just squeeze it and it will start up. Release it and it will stop. You have complete control. Get as big as you want.”

“Or until I break it,” I said remembering Eustace’s growth spurts.

“This is my mark 3 machine. I fixed a lot of my earlier design mistakes in this version. You should be able to go quite far before you break anything… In fact, I hope your parent’s home owner’s insurance is paid up.”

I was pretty sure it was. “Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

“The less you knew, the less you could tell them if you got caught.”

Then I heard the door bust open and the sound of many booted feet on the floor above my head.

“They’re here,” I said.

“Then do it, Richard. Do it now. This is your chance.”

“It’s too bad you can’t be here,” I said.

“I am there,” he said. “Look up.”

“I did and holy crap, there was a camera mounted on the ceiling staring at me.

“I can record it if you want,” said Eustace.

“Yeah,” I said. “Record it.”

I put the phone on speaker, climbed on the machine, took a deep breath and squeezed the hand control.

I heard and electronic hum as the clamps closed around my limbs and felt sharp pricks as the needles penetrated my skin. “Achh!” I said.

I heard Eustace laugh, as the electronic hum began to build. “I didn’t know you were so sensitive, Richard. You might find the next phase a little… taxing.”

“I’ll deal,” I said.

“Get ready for it,” came Eustace’s voice, “in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1!”

ARRRRGGHHH” I shouted, as the sensation ripped through me! It felt like every muscle in my body had been blasted with energy, just radiated with it, like to the point of exploding, and it felt incredible, so good! And then it started to happen. I felt my muscles began to harden, and damn, they were getting thicker and heavier, too. And I could hear that weird thick, stretching sound. Fuck, it was working. I was getting bigger. Damn, I could feel it…bigger and it felt FUCKING AMAZING! “OOOHHHAHHHH!” I cried.

Even though my arms were clamped by my sides I flexed my muscles, made them bulge as much as I could. In my mind I knew what to expect, but fuck, feeling my biceps swell up that big and hard under my skin, and then feeling them getting bigger and denser and fuller as they grew into huge mounds of rock hard flesh, was completely blowing my mind. And it wasn’t just my arms. Oh my God, I could feel the skin pulling tight around muscles ALL OVER MY FUCKING BODY!!!!

“OH, FUCK YEAH!” I yelled!

My legs, oh fuck, my legs. I could feel my hamstrings and quads bulking up, getting huge and hard. They felt like living pulsing rock, filling my pants, making the heavy cloth feel like tissue next to them. And, as my huge expanding quads pulled my pants tight around them, I could see the different muscles separating out and taking shape beneath the cloth. I could feel they were just as dense as fucking cement and exploding with power.

“OOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHA!”

I flexed my arms again and almost gasped as they bulged up even bigger. Holy shit. I kept relaxing and flexing, relaxing and flexing, and each time I did, the biceps kept growing larger and harder. Fuck, my arms were becoming enormous, granite-like masses and could feel the tightening sleeves starting to come apart around them. I heard threads popping an instant before the cloth ripped apart and my massive, bulging, ripped-to-shreds arms exploded out of my shirt.

“AAAARRRGH!” I cried. Fuck, look at those guns; they looked like fucking boulders, piled on top of each other with veins everywhere!

And then the seams in my pants started popping. Oh fuck. The thick fabric started ripping, tearing, flying apart, as my mammoth quads forced their way out into the open. So fucking huge, so fucking strong. “ARRRGHHHHHH!” I shouted. I felt so good, so powerful, like a fucking beast.

“Richard,” whispered Eustace. “Look at you…”

“Yeah, Eustace, take a good fucking look.” And I flexed my enormous thighs for him.

“Richard, you’re getting me quite excited,” said Eustace.

And I was getting excited too. I looked down. Fuck. I was sporting a huge boner. And fuck, it just kept getting bigger and harder. With its size and thickness and the force with which it was growing I could tell it would rip through the remains of my pants in seconds. Fuck, it was monster sized, and still it just seemed to keep getting bigger. It felt so good just to feel the sensation of my huge expanding cock challenging my underwear, stretching it to its limits.

And it wasn’t just my cock. I could feel my entire body expanding, changing shape. My shoulders stretching out broader, my torso was getting thicker, beginning to pulse and swell as it bulged out with muscle. My shirt was getting uncomfortably tight, even around my midsection where my abs were growing. I could feel the skin kind of shrinking in around the hard, boulders of sinew. Damn. I could even see them through my strangulation tight shirt. I had developed a bulging 8 pack. And the muscle tapered beneath a net of veins from my abs down to my crotch, still barely covered by the last remains of my pants.

And then I felt an incredible surge. “FUCK!” My cock and my orange sized balls just exploded out, destroying the last skimpy remains of my pants.

“AHHHH AHHHHH ARGHHHH!” I shouted, as my chest exploded out into massive boulders of pulsating sinew disintegrating my t shirt. I could feel my back rapidly expanding with hard, dense muscle, pushing outward, shoving the pathetic remains of my t shirt to the floor. My shoulders, my arms, they were passing huge, becoming immense, bulbous masses of throbbing muscle as my thighs bulged out thick and hard to new dimensions.

As I was getting thicker, I was stretching up, getting taller, oh so much taller. My head was hitting the ceiling. And I was so wide I felt like I was all fucking muscle, all fucking power. Nothing could stop me and I fucking loved it.

“ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! I’M FUCKING MASSIVE!”

“You’re quite large now, Richard,” I barely registered Eustace’s voice. “Just remember you can stop at any time.”

Stop? Was he fucking kidding? I never wanted to stop! I wanted more, a lot more and I could feel it coming. Oh fuck. I was going to erupt with growth. Oh fucking fuck. I could feel it building. All that power flooding into my body from Eustace’s machine made me feel like I was going to explode! “AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!” I shouted as I started to shake with the sensation, and then, it started fucking happening. My body began to erupt with mass. I felt myself breaking through the ceiling and expanding outward in every direction as massive rock-hard muscles just burst out of me. My enormous pecs just doubled in size and the doubled again, so hard and solid and powerful. I felt my arms being pushed out further and further from the side of my body while at the same time they grew impossibly dense with thick woven sinew. My biceps alone were now bigger than my entire body had been just a few minutes ago. Behind me I could feel my lats and gluts bloating with mass. My eight pack exploded into ten enormous rock-hard bulges, barely contained by my skin. It felt like all over me boulders were erupting up under my skin, stretching out and covering every inch of my frame with unbelievable power. I was fucking huge and hard and solid all over and had already busted through the basement ceiling into the first floor of the house. My shoulders were so wide and mammoth they were starting to take out walls. Fuck. I had to be every inch of 16 feet tall, and the house was coming down around me. But did I want to stop? No fucking way!

I was so fucking wide and massive I took up half the first floor. I was still standing on the basement floor but my head was hitting the fucking kitchen ceiling. I felt like a fucking mountain. My body was a mass of veiny hills and valleys, one huge, bulging mound just rolling into another. My slightest move caused walls to crumble. I felt so fucking good, like I could do anything. And fuck, I was still getting bigger!

I looked over and saw a soldier staring up at me, open mouthed. I was standing in the basement. He was on the first floor and he was still looking up at me! Fuck! He looked so tiny, almost like a GI Joe. I wanted to reach over and pick him up, but my head started ripping up through the kitchen ceiling and into the second floor. Fuck, I was so huge, but I was beginning to feel wedged into this tiny house and I didn’t like it. In fact I’d had e-fucking-nough of it.

I reached up my arms and started pulling the kitchen ceiling apart around my massive expanding body. Fuck, just moving my arms, the motion, the sensation, all completely different now. I couldn’t bend it nearly as much as I used to but the explosion of mass and power I felt erupt from my arm way more than made up for it. Fuck. My bicep was huge; it had a split head and was as big around as a truck tire with a vein thick as a garden hose snaking around it. I could hardly believe it was mine. But it was. I could feel every solid, powerful inch of it blasting out of my arm as I ripped the floor apart around my head.

I looked around the second floor as my shoulders busted up through the floor three feet on either side of my head. No, they weren’t my shoulders. I could feel my shoulders still pressing up on the ceiling beneath. Holy crap! Those were only my fucking traps! Holy shit, they were fucking huge. More rubble shifted just beyond my traps. My breath caught in my throat at the impossible sight of my beyond massive shoulders breaking up through the floor. Fuck, they were two enormous masses of ripped, segmented striated flesh about three feet in diameter and made from muscle fibers thick around as a hose.

And then I broke the rest of my arms free from the floor. I don’t have the words to describe my biceps. To say they were impossibly huge wouldn’t come close. If I were to ever buy a house, I’d need a two car garage just to house my biceps. That’s not even mentioning my triceps. They swelled out twice as thick as my biceps, turning my upper arm into a fucking planetoid.

I raised my arms high above my head and then brought them down in a colossal double bi pose, turning most of our second floor into rubble. Holy fuck! The mountains on my arms! They were giant, flesh covered boulders, a configuration of insanely huge bulges, with peeks the size of basket balls. They had monster veins running up and around them before disappearing into my giant delts.

I dropped my gargantuan arms and began to free my impossibly colossal body from the wreckage of the house.

I moved forward and my massive pecs knocked out of the side of the house. Wood and chunks of plaster cascaded down over those globular masses of pure muscle and ran down the deep valley in between them, tumbling and bouncing off my eight boulder-like abs. Fuck, it tickled.

And my back…? Fuck, I could feel huge, thick wings thrusting out about three feet on either side of me.

I rose a little higher and out it tumbled. Holy Fuck, there was a freakin’ fire hose hanging from my groin, draped over two huge, melon-like balls, it hung down past my continent-sized, ripped, vascular quads almost to my sunken knees

And still my giant form kept rising and rising and rising from the wreckage, higher and higher. I finally broke completely through the side wall and stepped up out of the basement and into the back yard. I’d stopped growing. At some point Eustace’s machine had to have been smashed. Jeeze, those things really didn’t get a lot of mileage. I was incredibly tall. I was also about 12 feet wide at the shoulders and almost 8 feet of bulging, powerful sinew thick. A shadow fell across the yard as my massiveness blotted out the sun.

Fuck, my house was half destroyed, and I was… Holy shit, I was as tall as my house, maybe a little taller! …and every bit as fucking wide with muscle. I was all fucking muscle, from head to toe, from side to side, one heaving mass of sinew after another. Fuck, I was immense. And it was fucking awesome!

And now fuck, all these little soldiers were swarming out of my ruined house pointing their tiny guns at me. Ha ha! They had to be fucking kidding. I raised my giant foot and brought it down hard on the ground. The earth shook and the little guys went tumbling down like a bunch of candlepins. Ha! Look at then scramble to get back up. One of the fucking little shrimps took a shot at me. He hit my massive stone-like shoulder.

“FUCK! That stung! Don’t fucking shoot at me!” I yelled. The guy dropped his gun and ran. They were all running. Ha! I guess they thought that bullet would do more damage than it did. Fucking ants. I looked at my shoulder. Damn. I was going to have a welt there for sure. Little fucking bastards, who did they think they were fucking with?

“Richard McNealy,” I heard a voice call over a megaphone. I had to look to find the tiny guy. He was in the next yard over, looking up over the hedge at me. “You’re coming with us.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m not,” I called back.

“We don’t want to have to use force,” he said.

“Go ahead,” I called back, flexing my gargantuan building-sized body for him, and feeling my massive, impossibly hard, veiny arms bulge up to the size of his fucking jeep. “Use force if you want to. It might be fun.”

The guy gulped. Even from this distance I could see it. He said something into his radio and a few minutes later I caught sight of a bunch of these tiny guys, speeding towards me in their little transports. Of course, they were still blocks away. Damn the view was awesome from up here. I could see for miles!

Still, I didn’t want a lot of those little fuckers shooting at me. “Ok, dude,” I said to the megaphone guy, “Outta the jeep.” Then I reached over the fence and picked up his vehicle. Man, it wasn’t heavy at all. But the guy wouldn’t get out of it. I turned it upside down and shook. He still wouldn’t let go. He clung to it like his life depended on it. I shook it harder. Finally the guy let go and dropped to the ground. Then he got up and ran off. I could have caught him easy if I’d wanted to, in like two fucking strides, but I let him go.

Instead I took his fucking little jeep and threw it so it landed right in front of all those little transports. Ha! You should have seen all those little vehicles swerve and crash! They weren’t expecting that! And I didn’t give them any time to recover, either. I leapt right at them. Fuck I couldn’t believe how high I could jump with these mega-ripped pylon legs of mine, more than a story in the air. And when I landed in the street in front of them, I felt the fucking asphalt buckle under my feet. Damn, I’d left a fucking crater!

All the little army guys scattered. They were taking cover behind houses and cars and trees. I suddenly noticed how there weren’t any regular people around. I got up on my tip toes and looked around. The Army guys had set up roadblocks all throughout the area. I guess they’d evacuated all the regular people. Good.

“OWE! FUCK!” Those fuckers were shooting at me! And here I thought I was being nice to them by not stepping on their puny little bodies. Well, fuck, maybe I should just crush a few of them and show them who the fucking boss is!

One guy was hiding behind a tree. I grabbed the tree with my fucking huge hand and with the slightest twitch from my massive bicep, I fucking ripped it out of the ground and hit him with it. He went flying across the street.

Some other guys were shooting at me from the second story of a house and there were more of the tiny bastards hiding in the bushes below. I leapt right onto the front porch, pretty much destroying it. Then I drove my giant fists into the front of the house and with my ridiculously thick budging arms I pulled the whole front of the house down. It came apart so easily, and those little bastards just came tumbling out and then took off running.

“That’s right! Run away you little fucking rodents!” Damn, they left me with bullet welts all over, the fuckers.

And then I heard the sound of a really loud diesel engine. I looked over and holy shit, there was a fucking tank coming. It looked pretty serious, but I was pretty sure I could take it and I was getting ready to try when I heard this booming voice.

“STOP!” it cried.

I looked behind me and there was Eustace striding down the street. He was huge, but fuck, I thought I might be bigger!

“General Sanders, I know you’re in there,” bellowed Eustace. “Why don’t you come out so we can talk abut this.”

The tank lid popped open, and sure enough, the guy who stuck his head out looked a hell of a lot like a general. “You two will surrender yourselves immediately or we will be forced to open fire,” he said.

“Are you sure you want to do that, General?” said Eustace. “We will most defiantly fight back and in that battle some of your men are sure to lose their lives.”

Fuck, the general wasn’t flinching. I guess the prospect of losing some men didn’t bother him at all.

“And it’s also possible that innocent people will be killed,” added Eustace.

That idea didn’t seem to concern the General either.

“And we’ll no doubt cause millions of dollars in property damage,” said Eustace.

Ok, now he had the General’s full attention. God bless America.

“What did you have in mind?” asked the General.

“I know you’re interested in my process,” said Eustace.

“It is your patriotic duty to submit to testing and to tell us everything you know,” said the General.

“And I’m not refusing,” said Eustace. “It’s just that I expect to be compensated. It’s no different than that tank you’re sitting in. I’m sure the manufacturer didn’t just give it to you as part of his patriotic duty. You paid for it, and I’m certain it wasn’t cheap. I expect to be treated no differently.”

The General rubbed his chin. “We… ah…we might work something out.”

“Excellent,” said Eustace. “I’ll meet you at the old football stadium at the edge of town in about 90 minutes.”

“90 minutes?”

“Yes, and if you wouldn’t mind, please leave your little evacuation in effect until then. And I expect you’ll compensate all these homeowners for the damage to their property.”

“Anything else?”

“Yes, now that you mention it. My friend and I are in desperate need of a tailor. See what you can do.”

The General cleared his throat. “There’s one thing I’d like to—“

“Yes, that will be all for now, General. I’ll see you in 90 minutes. My friend and I are going to… have a wrestling match. I wouldn’t want you or your men to get hurt.”

The General signaled for all his men to move out. It looked like a couple of the soldiers wanted to stay and watch, but they were pretty much given their marching orders. I couldn’t believe it. Eustace had that general eating out of his hand.

As soon as they were gone, Eustace circled me looking me up and down. “Richard,” he said, “I think my Mark 3 machine was a little two efficient. I do believe you are larger than I am.”

“Eustace,” I said, grabbing him by his thick, ripped waste and lifting him up with my humungous bulging arms. “I do believe you’re right.”

I brought him in for a kiss, while I slowly set him down.
Eustace kissed back with an intensity I wasn’t expecting and I found my self slowly backing up. Before I knew it, there was a crash of breaking timber as he pressed me into the Johnson’s house, pretty much caving in the front.

I grabbed and squeezed his ridiculously huge, hard arms. He was running his hands over my impossibly wide, powerful back, and suddenly the two of us tumbled down onto the Johnson’s house, bring it down around us.

You’d think all that rubble would get in the way, be uncomfortable and ruin things but it was just the opposite. Feeling walls collapse under our huge muscular bulk was unbelievably hot. I didn’t resist Eustace as he mounted me. The feeling was amazing and I found myself reaching out, clutching at things and crushing them in my fists as Eustace drove his pylon deep into me. Then Eustace came, and a second later, as I came, it was so intense I had to reach out into the Johnson’s back yard, grab a tree with my massively powerful hands and rip it up by the roots.

When we were done I felt exhausted, but Eustace got up and dragged me back over to my ruined house, to the garage behind it and began ripping it apart.

“What are you doing?” I asked. We never really used it, except for storage, but still it was our garage.

“I took the liberty of storing a few items in your garage,” said Eustace. “I hope you don’t mind. The military might have discovered them if I’d kept them in mine.”

I looked and holy crap, our garage had been full of barrels and cables and tubing. “What’s all this?” I asked.

“Mark 4,” said Eustace, and he produced these pads about the size of Frisbees, and began plastering them on my already enormous muscular frame.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I would have thought that would that’d be obvious. While I was building the machines in the warehouse and in your basement, it occurred to me how flawed the concept of building the device into a structure was. It was too limiting—as I think we’ve both discovered.”

“Limiting? Holy fuck! You want to get bigger?”

“Of course. Don’t you?” Eustace finished plastering those things all over my body and then started in on his own.

I had to think about that. Did I want to get bigger? So far being 25 feet tall with ripped-to-hell muscles the size of armored vehicles had been a blast. But bigger?

Hell, yeah.

“So what do we do now?” I asked.

“All we need is a power source,” said Eustace. “The pads will focus it where we need it. And here…” Eustace pulled up some coiled hoses with these big ass needles on the end. The other end was connected to a series of barrels. “One a piece should do us,” he said jamming a needle into the vein on my arm.

“Ouch!” I cried.

Eustace chuckled. “Still sensitive I see.” Then he jammed one into his own.

“So where do we get the power?” I asked.

“Easy,” he said and pointed up at the power cables running along the telephone pole.

“Won’t that kill us?”

“It might have before, but now… I don’t think so,” said Eustace flexing his massive body.

“Ready?” he said.

“I guess,” I said.

“Go!” he said then he grabbed a power cable, ripped it free and jammed it into his stomach.

Sparks were flying every where. “UUUUNGHHHHH!” yelled Eustace. He was shaking and his face was turning red. And then suddenly it began to happen. I heard this weird kind of bubbling stretching noise as Eustace started getting even bigger. His colossal shoulders were stretching out broader and swelling up to the size of a VW. His bis were bulging into massive vein covered mountains. Hi pecs were inflating like two fucking blimps. His abs were developing into boulders, the crevices between them became canyons. And fuck he was stretching taller. Damn in about 20 seconds he went from being a little shorter than me to at least a head taller. And he fucking out-massed me easy. Hell, I couldn’t let this go on. I grabbed a power cable and bracing myself for the pain jammed it into my side.

“AAAHHHHHHHH OH FUCK!” I yelled. But I could feel it happen almost instantly. Great, huge mounds of hard, veiny flesh were boiling up out of my body. And as each of my muscles expanded into giant mountainous masses, I saw the world start to shrink around me. I already saw over the roof of my house and now I could see it getting farther and farther away.

When it stopped, fuck, we had to be 50 feet tall, both about the same height. We were wider than two fucking houses and our bodies were living, heaving muscle mountains, with insane bulges, enormous veiny peeks and thick striated ridges all over. We were rough and rugged muscle landscapes from head to toe.

Eustace stood there holding the thread-like power line in between two of his massive fingers, and shook it. “Damn,” he said, “the power went out.”

Fuck, we still weren’t big enough for him.

“I guess this will have to do for now,” he said. The he raised his massive foot and brought it down on our garage, smashing his Mark 4 machine into rubble.

“That should keep certain parties from learning too much. Now,” he said, “I believe it’s time to go see that general.” And that’s exactly what we did.

The General couldn’t refuse Eustace anything. I don’t know if it was the prospect of making 50 foot tall soldiers or if he was just intimidated by our vast bulks. After all, wherever we stepped, we left footprints at least a foot deep. But the General gave Eustace everything he wanted.

Of course, Eustace never had any intention of making 50 foot soldiers. All he wanted was to be left in peace so he could devise a machine to help him grow even bigger.

After Eustace hit 100 feet tall, he began making demands. He was so fucking big there were office buildings that weighed less. He forced the world to disarm and made war illegal. Of course they tried to shut him down, but conventional weapons were no use against him, and no one wanted to try a nuclear strike. Apart from the collateral damage it would cause to the planet, they weren’t really sure it would stop him. And then what would they do?

So Eustace made the world a kinder gentler place. And me, well I went along for the ride. Now we live on our own private island inside massive structures built specially to house our impossibly huge muscular forms. Eustace says he’s happy at a hundred feet. But I don’t know… Every once in a while he gets that look in his eye and I just know he wondering if there might actually be a way to breath in the upper atmosphere.

END
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
dago12582 (March 3rd, 2014), iets21 (November 1st, 2012), musclemike85 (February 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
WOW! Massive Growth. Love the descriptiveness and the story line. It all made me a bit moist. Must clean now.
Thanks
  #3   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:53 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Un-be-LIEVABLE! That was absolutely brilliant! I loved every growy second of it. And they got so BIG! I loveed it! Loved it, loved it LOVED IT! I'm so glad Eustace shared his growth with Richard.

I'd say this was my favourite story, but I know your next one will just as good, if not BETTER! You are an amazing writer and I wish I could write my growth scenes as well as you. You're an insipiration.

Well.... Now I've gushed enough at you, thank you for the excellent story. It was brilliant

EDIT:
It just suddenly occured to me. How did Eustace call Richard?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Last edited by Greggrth; July 4th, 2010 at 03:59 AM.
Thanks
  #4   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:03 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Without a doubt, the BEST one yet!!! Sexy, humorous, and you kept Eustace the very same guy he was on the inside, from start to finish. Now see, this is what always should happen. Give a good guy power and he does right by the world. These stories that say he'll start tearing people up and being cruel to the, now, Little people; are off track.
Your story shows that the power can enhance and make a guy a better, Bigger, more Massively Muscled...... OOHhhhhhhh!!!!
Your stories rock!
Please, please, please........
Keep Writing.
(heavy bass voiced groaning and chuckling)
That was so good!

MD

P.S. You are in for a lot of praise from a lot of guys on this site. Bask in the glory, man. You deserve it.

MD
Thanks
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 01:41 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome! Thanks for giving us this imaginative story. :3
Thanks
  #6   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Excellent descriptions. I love MEGA growth myself, but you really focussed on what so few stories do anymore, and that is on the actual GROWTH. Great job.
Thanks
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:14 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Damn, now I wish I had read this before I left so I could have told you how much I loved it.

Great work Mr Pat!
  #8   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Loved it.
  #9   Add to Neekko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:15 PM

Neekko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neekko Send a message via MSN to Neekko
The ending felt a bit rushed and the excessive profanity turned me off a bit (I am aware that Richard is narrating, but whoa...). Otherwise it's an interesting conclusion. At least now they're happy together.
Thanks
  #10   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:01 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neekko View Post
The ending felt a bit rushed and the excessive profanity turned me off a bit (I am aware that Richard is narrating, but whoa...).
Well, if you can stand (if I understand the narrative) several hundred thousand (if not millions) of volts stimulating every muscle fibre and nerve ending without resorting to bad language, then I suspect that every single person interested in that will have you on speed dial!
  #11   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benroc View Post
WOW! Massive Growth. Love the descriptiveness and the story line. It all made me a bit moist. Must clean now.

Glad you liked it. Thought I'd try my hand at a giant story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Un-be-LIEVABLE! That was absolutely brilliant! I loved every growy second of it. And they got so BIG! I loveed it! Loved it, loved it LOVED IT! I'm so glad Eustace shared his growth with Richard.

I'd say this was my favourite story, but I know your next one will just as good, if not BETTER! You are an amazing writer and I wish I could write my growth scenes as well as you. You're an insipiration.

Well.... Now I've gushed enough at you, thank you for the excellent story. It was brilliant

EDIT:
It just suddenly occured to me. How did Eustace call Richard?

Thank you very much. You're a great writer too. My next story is going to be a little different, slower paced, more character driven--and a collaboration with another author around here.

And Eustace used a pen to dial and put his cell phone (or mobile) on speaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Driver View Post
Without a doubt, the BEST one yet!!! Sexy, humorous, and you kept Eustace the very same guy he was on the inside, from start to finish. Now see, this is what always should happen. Give a good guy power and he does right by the world. These stories that say he'll start tearing people up and being cruel to the, now, Little people; are off track.
Your story shows that the power can enhance and make a guy a better, Bigger, more Massively Muscled...... OOHhhhhhhh!!!!
Your stories rock!
Please, please, please........
Keep Writing.
(heavy bass voiced groaning and chuckling)
That was so good!

MD

P.S. You are in for a lot of praise from a lot of guys on this site. Bask in the glory, man. You deserve it.

MD
Yeah... This is more of an economy bask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Awesome! Thanks for giving us this imaginative story. :3
You are welcome and I hope there was enough growth in it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
Excellent descriptions. I love MEGA growth myself, but you really focussed on what so few stories do anymore, and that is on the actual GROWTH. Great job.
Yup. Growth is what I come here for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage View Post
Damn, now I wish I had read this before I left so I could have told you how much I loved it.

Great work Mr Pat!
Thanks as awlays, Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Loved it.
Thanks, loved writing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neekko View Post
The ending felt a bit rushed and the excessive profanity turned me off a bit (I am aware that Richard is narrating, but whoa...). Otherwise it's an interesting conclusion. At least now they're happy together.
The ending was a bit rushed. For me the story was pretty much over after their little tumble through the houses. But then I had to make good on my title...

Profanity has its uses in these kinds of stories, but maybe I went a little overboard on this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
Well, if you can stand (if I understand the narrative) several hundred thousand (if not millions) of volts stimulating every muscle fibre and nerve ending without resorting to bad language, then I suspect that every single person interested in that will have you on speed dial!
I think an experience like that would bring out the potty mouth in anyone.

well, thanks again. I'm going back into the writers pit now. I'll be back out as soon as I have something worth sharing.

Last edited by Jaypat; July 7th, 2010 at 02:48 PM.
Thanks
  #12   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:20 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
This was an excellent story series. Loved the macro element of it, and I'll echo the comments of another poster -- I loved the focus on the actual GROWTH. The descriptions of it are really hot, IMHO.
Thanks
  #13   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 08:42 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ahhh, that was awesome. My favorite kind of story, really. =)
Thanks
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
100ft tall is a bit too big for my tastes but other than that and that there hasn't been a draft since Viet-Nam, it was cool story cool story...

Ender

Afterthought:
Think of the cost to feed an army of 25ft soldiers... And what it would do to the federal buget...
Thanks
  #15   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 02:21 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Most of guys here don't care for giant stories, but I LOVE THEM! AND I LOVED THIS STORY Jaypat. Sorry if it took me so long to answer, but I am still traveling and internet access has not been the easies. Anyway, I read this story and I had a truly GREAT time. The competition between Richard and Eustace as they grow was a really touch! I loved the growth scenes and the massively size of them.

I know you have probably completed the cycle of this amazing story, though I would like to imagine how would Rich's friend react to him now. Besides, since there would be those "small" soldiers, Eustace could also develop something to help other scrawny dudes like he had been right?

Just thinking though

Cheers