The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:58 PM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
Color My World Part 1 - my first story

This is my first story. I finally got the courage to write it and it's a bit of a slow progressing story. Let me know if you like it Enjoy~

I remember the first time I saw him. I was on a bench outside the school just drawing birds with a set of charcoal during lunch. Black, white, grey.

I'm kind of jealous of the birds here. So damn carefree, not to worry about anything in the world.

But I was content here. There was no ridiculous chatter of the students, no reprimands of teachers to tell to pay attention, just silence. Perfect.
“Um, Excuse me?”

Annoyed and sighing, “There goes my ounce of peace and quiet”, I thought. I turned around hesitantly in the direction of the voice…
“The university’s medical center is around here somewhere, I hear. Do you know where it is?” he said nonchalant and matter-of-the-fact fashion.

I took a long and gawking stare at him. Rei, the most popular kid at school. He was about 6 foot one. A gorgeous build of an athlete that I only seen on tv or magazines. He hands down trumped my slender frame of 5 feet and 6 inches. His eyes were what took my breath away. A piercing shade of soulless grey, he looked almost frightening, but yet I knew he meant no harm. With wavy jet black hair spreading over his forehead just accented his fierce eyes. The intensity of his eyes was somewhat diffused by his fake smile of pearly whites. I knew that smile. The smile he used to be coy with female and male teachers alike, the smile he flashed at girls to make them swoon, the smile that won everyone over.
I failed to respond to his question. When was the last time I looked at someone so stunning? To hide my flushed face, I had my head down and I whipped out a pencil and proceeded to draw him a map of the campus hastily to compensate my uncomfortably awkward stare. Then I stared him at the face and I gave him the map and ran.
“Huh, hey..wait!”, He shouted at me. “Jeez, what the hell was that all about?”, he muttered.
I ran home. How fucking embarrassing. Not that I cared much for the classes, but what a dimwit! “He’s been here for how long and doesn’t even know his way around campus?! “, I yelled.
“Kazuki, what’s wrong? I hear you yelling.” Great, it’s mom.
“It’s nothing. I just someone saw I don’t like at school.”
“Don’t tell me he did something to you? Is there someone bullying you? Is that why you –
“No, mom! Just stop. He just asked for directions. He probably doesn’t even realize we are in the same class this coming year.”

But, I know him. He likes to take a smoke and riding his motorcycle within the campus, disregarding of the principal’s threats to suspend him. He’s always with some girl, flirting with them. His eyes dancing but I know his true nature. That cold, empty stare he gave me earlier. I knew the relationships were never serious, but I was jealous. He just didn’t have a care in the world. He was like everyone other guy…he’s not any different.

-----------------------------

“So…you lost your consciousness, Aki? How are you gonna get the babes now, in a white hospital room with you all messed up like that? And damn, it smells like old farts in here. ”
“Aw, come on, man. You know the babes like a motorcycle stud injured once in a while, they’ll be flocking at my door with presents and food. And, give old people a flipping break. If you were stuck here for days, weeks, years, you would smell like this too!”, Aki retorted.
“All right, all right, I get it! You don’t have to get into my face. And you getting all of the girls? Please, stop dreaming, Aki. So, seriously, what happened to you dude?”
Aki sighed. “It was a huge crash at the opening race for the preliminaries for the Grand Prix. The doc told me it was an effing miracle that I’m even breathing.”

“So what’s going to happen to you and your chances at the Grand Prix now?”
“I’m obviously retiring, I can’t really do anything with this body now and I’m not really into prosthetics. I like to be au naturale, you know?”

“Fuck man, did you really lose your leg?”

“Yeah man. My leg from the knee was shaved off clean. Honestly, I thought I was going to be done for…I lost control of a corner. What I remember last was my body suspended in the air, it was like I was weightless and the next thing I know, everything was dark”
Rei’s eyes changed expression. His eyes were glazed over with an empty, stern gaze.
“Were you afraid?”

“I really don’t remember, it was like a fleeting dream.”

“Rei?”
“Quit looking like that! You were totally gone, dude. It’s so fucking sick for someone to be so into someone almost dying!”
Almost like awakening from trance, Rei quickly regained his composure. He flashed his signature million dollar smile.
“No, it’s not like that. I was just imagining what’s it like to die. ‘Cause everyone is bound to die someday but nobody got any fucking clue to what happens after. I mean, one moment you’re fucking alive and BAM! You’re off to the afterlife. That’s why it’s so interesting.”
“Whatever man, don't have to get all philosophical on me. You’re still fucking sick. By the way, how did you find this place? I know you’re an airhead and even though you’re a fucking amazing motorcycle fiend, you still manage to get lost. I just don't understand you.”
Rei shuffled his feet and looked at Aki meekly and said, “I found a dude outside and asked for directions, and without speaking, he just drew me a map of the campus and then he fucking ran off”
Rei whipped out the map. “Dude, what is that?”
Rei looked around confused, surveying the area around him.
Aki sighed. “No, you idiot. On the map you have. It’s a drawing of a woman and child.”

It was a beautiful sketch of a long haired woman cradling her child toward her bosom. The drawing was drawn with an advanced and complex hatching technique. Every shade exquisite, every contour was breathtaking.

“Oh shit. Yeah, I noticed after the guy gave it to me. It’s beautiful.”
“I’m kind of surprised you kept it that long. Usually you’ve have thrown it out by now.”

“I don’t really have any talent in art, so something like this really speaks to me.”

“Huh, even an idiot like you, has a fine eye for detail and beauty. Figures!”

“Hey, I take offense to that! Aw, shit. Look at the frigging time! Yo, I’m out.”
“Wait, there’s something I would like to give you.”
“Heh, Aki you're fucking broke...Oh shit, don’t tell me you’re giving your bike to me?!”
“Heh, when it’s comes to racing you’re all ears, huh? Well yeah, I’m retiring so I guess I’ll just have to give to you as early birthday present”
“I don’t know what to say… Thanks, Aki”

“You don’t have to say nothing, dude. Just be careful.”

“I’ll be okay. Besides, no one would cry if I died. Later!”
“Hey ! What do you mean –" (Rei already bolted out of the room)

"Aw, fuck that kid is always causing trouble. But I gotta admit, there’s no one like him, playing with his life as if it was a toy!”, Aki muttered to himself as he heard the deafening roar of the motorcycle jet out of the center.

-----------------------------------

*RING*

"The beginning of a new term. Another year of hell. People are all the same. Selfish bastards", Kazuki whispered.

“Oh shit!” as an aluminum foil ball whizzed past the intended target’s ears and accidently hit Kazuki’s face.
“A great way to start the fucking term” Kazu thought. He just stayed there unmoving as if it didn’t phase him.
The jocks from the front of the class yelled out, “Oh man, we’re fucking sorry, dude.”

Still Kazuki didn’t not budge from his seat and did not respond to their apology. He sat there expressionless. He knew that they're weren't fucking sorry. Just saying that out of convention, just trying to make up face.

“Shit, man. What the fuck is wrong with that kid? We apologized, didn’t we?” , one of the jocks yelled out.
Another kid from the class piped up, “Oh that’s Kazuki. No matter what happens, he’s like a rock. Doesn’t retaliate or anything, he doesn’t feel a thing!”
“It’s not like I didn’t feel anything, idiot. It’s just that if I said anything, nothing would come about it”, Kazu thought.

Kazu sighed. “I’m just different. No one really pays attention to me and I guess I like it better that way.”

The teacher finally comes into the classroom, “Ah, sorry class. Got into a little traffic jam. Settle down, now. Settle! Now if we could start roll call – “
As if on cue, a motorcycle could be heard from parking lot outside of the classroom.
The principal could be heard screaming, “Do you have special registration from the university to ride that?! Where were you during the opening assembly for the new term? Young man, answer me, quickly!”

Rei calmly stated, “Naw, this baby doesn’t need no permission to stroll around and I was sick so I couldn’t really make it.”

The principal, with veins popping, screeched, “ NO IT’S NOT ALRIGHT. THIS IS AGAINST SCHOOL POLICY. I WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED FASTER THAN –“
Rei chirped happily, “Yeah, that’s all good and swell, pops, but I gotta get to class. Gotta get something in this empty noggin! Later!”
“Wait a minute, I’m not done with you – Aw what the hell, no reason to bust my ass this early in the fucking morning. Jesus…this kid is going to be the death of me”

The teacher startled, looked up from her attendance sheet, and whispered, “Ah, the infamous Rei is this class? Fantastic, just great…just why him?!” as she could be seen sinking into her chair, already looking worn out.

Rei opened the door, “Hey teach, nice day, huh? I’m Rei, a pleasure! Sorry, I’m late” He flashed another perfectly white smile.
“Yeah, yeah, just sit down already, we could hear ya from the parking lot outside.”
A couple of the girls, obviously excited to see Rei shouted out, “OMG, Rei is in this class too? This year is going to be amazing!”

Another girl whispered, “Sit here, and we’ll have some fun tonight”, she winked at him.

Rei laughed, “Ha, talk to me when you got some implants for your flat chest!”

The girl squeaked and covered her chest, her face reddening like a tomato.
“I think I’ll sit here.” As he walked to the back of the classroom. “Perfect for daytime naps.” He sat right next to Kazuki without noticing him.

“What?!” Kazu thought. “What is he doing? I wonder if he remembers me. Oh God, I hope he doesn’t.” Kazu averted his gaze from Rei as he looked around his surroundings.
“Hey, you! Hey!”, Rei shouted to Kazu.
Kazu just continue to feign his ignorance, getting slightly nervous from all of the stares he was receiving.
“Can’t believe it. You’re in this class?!” “Do you remember me? We met outside and you drew me a map because I was lost.”
Whispered started, “Who is that kid? Did Rei really talk to that kid?”

“No way, seriously? I wonder what that loser said to him”

“How rude of him…why is he even here? God I’m – “ Kazu thought, when suddenly he left a tug at his hair pulling his face toward his.

“Hey, fucker. Are you ignoring me?” Rei hissed as his steel grey pierced through Kazu’s frightened blue eyes.
Kazu had never been so afraid in my life. "Please, don't hit me...Just...please." Kazu closed his eyes, waiting for his demise. He knew he shouldn't have been so defiant to most popular kid in this school. A rookie mistake.

“REI!”, screamed the teacher as she looked back from the dry erase board and threw an eraser at him. “The year hardly started and you’re already causing up a storm of trouble! Go to guidance immediately!”
“Ow, you old bat! I got it. I got it!”

He took a huge sigh of relief. The tension was gone. "Yes, I'm saved for now.."

Rei took another look at Kazu with his eyes as chilling as ice and hissed, “We’re going to talk later”
He gulped. “Oh God, help me.”, he thought.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:37 AM

Steven
Well, I read it...and I liked it...but it reads a bit different from what I'm used to. You write almost as if english is not your first language...a bit broken. And the names of the characters...(Rei, Kazuki, Kazu, Aki)...like names found in a Japanese Manga/Anima story??? But you see, I love anima movies...Ninja Scroll being my all time favorite. Anyways, enough of my inquisitiveness. I liked this beginning. I like the way the storyteller, Kazu, is a loner type, an artist, and remains silent when others would speak. And I like Rei's defiance to authority and how he seems to command respect from his peers! And his unusual and unexpected interest in the nobody (Kazu) is a intriguing beginning. It's like underneath all his physical strength and menacing glares, he has this secret sensitive side...admiring Kazu's artwork left behind on the map. And, of course, maybe there's something about Kazu besides the artwork that he admires(???). Anyways, I like it and would definitely read a continuation.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 04:24 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start. I'm looking forward to more!

A few (very minor) grammar / word choice errors but I'm assuming (as did Steven) that English is a second language for you. On the other hand, you've done an outstanding job of evoking the setting and the characters.

Keep up the good work!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 07:29 AM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the support guys! At first, I thought no one liked it because not enough muscle hehe. These comments are so encouraging! But there will be sexy chapters in the future

@Steven Yes, it is manga inspired. Kazu is interesting. He has a dark past that makes him like an introvert...I feel like Rei is more complex to describe...

@arpeejay Yeah, I had this story in my head for a while and I can't really express it as well as it sounds in my head. The grammar is a bit off.. First time writing a story so this is all new to me... Wish I had the fluid writing of other writers here ^^;;

Chapter 2 will be coming soon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options