The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2010, 05:58 PM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
Color my World part 2

Chapter 2
“I can’t believe that fucking teacher! All I wanted to was an answer from him…jeez.”, Rei mumbled as he walked the hallways.
A shrill giggle was suddenly heard from the corner of the hallway. “Oh Rei, I can’t believe you were try to talk to that oddball, Kazu.”

“Oh, it’s just you, Yuri. Skipping class again?”, Rei sighed in relief.

“What?! Is that how you treat an ex? Hmph, You never seem to change, Rei. Aren't you guilty of the same charge?”, Yuri whined.

“I guess I’ll take that as a compliment. I wouldn't change for you, not even if the world blew up in flames. And naw, I got kicked out of class, Anyways, if I remember correctly, you’re the one who wanted to break up.”
“Oh, come on. You know studying for entrance exams take up all of my time…” Yuri whispered seductively as she inched closer to Rei’s body, as her hands massaged his defined pecs and a finger trailing down to his navel.
He could smell her perfume. It reeked of jasmine, rosemary, and citrus that permeated and overwhelmed his senses, almost making him gag. Her large firm breasts softly caressing his body. “Doesn’t that feel good? I missed that sun-kissed body of yours”, she whispered in his ears.

No response.

“Oh come on, don’t you miss me? I know breaking up was a mistake…we could always try again, right? Just after I get in this university. Daddy is so persistent these days in securing my future. You understand, right?”, as Yuri looked up to Rei’s face with pleading eyes and seductive curl of her shimmering pink glossed lips.

“Fucking desperate daddy’s girl… All of them are the fucking the same. I’m just a sort of prize to you. A trophy to show off to your girlfriends so you can gloat in their jealous and lustful faces.”, Rei thought.

Rei brushed her aside.
“No thanks, you just treat me like an accessory. Just like your Louis Vuitton bag or Gucci shades you keep lugging around. Yeah, I have to admit the sex was good. But, that’s all we could do. Plus, I'm not going to university. Honey, considering you and I were not the brightest lightbulbs of the bunch, good luck with getting into that university with that banging body of yours, little genius. ” Rei laughed.
“Fuck you, Rei. Why the fuck are you interested in that kid Kazu anyways? That kid is messed up. A grade-A defect by nature. Rumor has it, he has a phobia of people. A bunch of guys just wanted to rough him up a bit because he was just such a pansy, the next thing I know, he ended up in ER, convulsing and hyperventilating as if we were diseased! Not even a bruise or scratch on him! Fucking pathetic. Have fun with the headcase, Rei!, Yuri spat vehemently.

“It’s none of your business. He didn’t ask for any of this shit. It sickens me that idiots at this school can be so cruel. You and I are done. Later, I’m out.”

“Where are you going?! You’re no different, Rei! We understand each other! REI!” Yuri yelled as Rei turned around and started to walk in the opposite direction.

Rei gave no answer.
“I know you’ll come back to me! I’ll make you beg to come back to me. I swear on it!”, Yuri screamed in now the empty hallway.
----------------------------------
Rei sneaked into the next period class late behind the teacher’s back as Kazu was mumbling a passage in a monotone voice from the text. “Good, now’s for my chance!”, Rei thought.

“Then subtle-souled Odysseus answering spoke:
“O Prince Alcinous, lordliest of the folk,
Goodly it is to listen to such song
As now for our delight the minstrel woke;…”

“Hey, I can’t hear!”, a student from the back shouted.

“Yeah, also, can’t be a little more lively? Jesus, class is boring, but you make me want to kill myself!”, another student yelled out.

Rei as he was walking to his seat without catching the teacher’s attention, put his hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, “If you really want to die, I can make that happen. So, I would shut it if I were you, got it?”

The kid’s eyes dilated with fear and nodded furiously. Rei smiled. “Glad we have an understanding.”

Hearing slight murmurs in the classroom, the teacher turned around and yelled, “Glad you can join us this afternoon, Rei! Late as usual, eh? As punishment, write the next passage in English on the board.”

"Ah shit, I really wanted to take a nap.", Rei thought.

The teacher smiled smugly. “This delinquent is going to get it now! He hasn’t studied a word of English in this class and failed most of the tests last semester.”
“Well, guess it can’t be helped, since you asked so earnestly, teach.”
Rei wrote the next passage on the board in perfect script:

“Whose voice is like a God’s own voice to hear;
Since no joy truly I account more dear
Than when a people all keep festival,
And in the palace banqueters make cheer,”

The teacher just stared at the board, flabbergasted.
The whole class cheered. “Haha, Rei! I didn’t know you knew English!”, a student said in awe.
“Huh, I didn’t? I lived in America for a bit. So, I reckon that I know bits and pieces. Glad I didn’t get too rusty, right teach?”, Rei laughed.

The teacher just nodded and grumbled, “All right. All right, settle down. Go to your seat Rei.”
Kazuki heard a girl next him whispering to another classmate, “Oh my God, so the rumors were true! I heard he scored the highest on the entrance exam. I wonder why he hides his intelligence. God, what a dreamboat”, she sighed contently.

Kazuki just looked guilty, “I’m just the same as the people around here. I just assumed he was stupid. Oh God, I feel like an asshole.”

“Pssst.”, Rei whispered. He threw a note at him.

Kazuki opened the note which read, “Guess I can’t wait for our meeting. I was pretty good out there today, huh? Hey, by the way, I’ve been hanging on to the picture of the mother and child you drew on the back of the map.”

Kazuki initially was confused, “ A picture of a Mother and Child? When did I-“
“OH!”, yelled Kazuki from the back of the room.

The whole classroom turned around, all eyes on him. Kazuki turned a lovely shade of tomato red, showing his embarrassment clearly.

“Is something the matter, Kazuki?”, the teacher asked.

“Well- I, um…”, Kazuki stumbled on his words, trying to find an excuse, but his mind was blank.

Rei interjected, as if on cue to save the day, “Heh, Kazuki only saw a cockroach skittering across the classroom.”

The girls started to scream and started to stand on their desks. “OMG, OMG, where is it? WHERE IS IT?! KILL IT!”

“I was just kidding. Girls are so gullible these days..”, thought Rei

Rei and Kazuki started to burst out laughing as they locked onto each other’s gazes.

“Thank you, Rei”, mouthed Kazuki.

Rei winked at him, “No problem, bud.”
-----------------------------------
“So, I’m guessing you drew that picture didn’t you? Do you use models?”

“Um…well, there’s no really specific, but I got inspired by pictures of Madonna and Child so I just drew pictures of young mothers in the park, cradling their children.”

“Now, I have a question.”
“Shoot.”
“Um..why did you hold on the picture instead of throwing it out?”

“Why? Because, it was beautiful.”, Rei said without hesitation.

It was strange. I never felt this way before. I didn’t like Rei, but he understood me. Even now, I cherished those words…

I just thought he was an arrogant playboy who just caused trouble.

But, I understand now that he was just filled with this energy...this confidence that radiated so brightly it was almost blinding. Something, I never could have dreamed of.

Yuri was standing a few feet from them, peeking from behind a tree, seething with jealousy. “You will pay, Kazuki. I swear on it.”

Last edited by darkchaos057; July 9th, 2010 at 08:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:10 AM

Steven
You know, one of the things I found most intriguing about this story was how Rei and Kazu seemed so "polar opposite", but still, somewhere, hidden within the confines of Rei?s soul, there was this softer sensitive side that connected with Kazu?through his artwork, and perhaps the quite and sensitive nature that sets him apart from all the others. In this installment, you seem to be bringing Rei around so sharply, that I?m beginning to wonder if you?re about to turn him into a mirror reflection of Kazu(???). I think that would diminish the storyline. You know, even King-Kong had a sensitive gentle side, but yet, he remained King-Kong!

Plus, you said, ?At first, I thought no one liked it because not enough muscle hehe?. You must understand; this place is all about Muscle Growth. You may be able to step away from the ?growth? part, but there?s got to be some semblance of ?muscle? to gain much acceptance in this forum. Not telling you what to do, but I would suggest that when you get around to the scenes where Rei disrobes, that there be something underneath those clothes. After all, Kazu?s an artist, so he can definitely relate to and admire the beauty of a well-structured human body.

Looking forward to Part 3.
  #3   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:52 PM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
Thank you Steven for the criticisms!
Oh no, I hope I don't pass off Rei like a mirror image of Kazu because he definitely not. I feel like Rei has a softness inside of him that comes out when Kazu is there, but there is pain buried deep in them. For Kazu, he internalizes the pain and doesn't really react.
For Rei, he externalizes the pain and uses violence.
I think Rei will assert himself next chapter for sure, I was just waiting for some feedback before continuing.
Yes, and the biggest criticism. I appreciate the comments! Please, critique away because I want this story to be wonderful and memorable. Yeah, it's a really slow progressing story, but i think everyone's favorite art scene will unveil either this next chapter or the the one after. I feel like this is an intimate moment between them and I was just building up the feelings they have for each other. From initial curiosity to a more passionate connection between them.
And yes, a steamy sex scene and an introduction of another complex character will be in the works in the coming chapters.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options