The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2010, 01:49 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... part 5

The following month brought some changes to our deepening relationship. The first of those changes was a decision to set up home together. For me, it would entail selling the house that had been my comfortable sanctuary of almost twenty years. For Adam, it would mean a dramatic and emotional break from his parental home.

The grand plan was a totally fresh start in a new location, a love nest we would both set about feathering in order to make it “ours”. It wasn’t long before we found the ideal spot. It was a modest villa on the coast, perched on a rocky ridge overlooking a small, secluded sandy beach. Since we both loved to swim, the little rubble pathway that led down to the beach would be certain to be well used. In no time at all we had it purchased, decorated and furnished to our taste. I insisted on kitting out the basement with an impressive quantity of gym equipment (ostensibly this was to keep me in shape, but in reality it was in the hope that it might entice Adam). Soon we were experiencing the awesome rush of being truly, madly in love on our own terms and in our own home.

Unknown to Adam there would soon be another change to our relationship. Scarcely had we settled in to our new home than I made a return visit to the seedy neighborhood. I sought out the old recluse from the Caribbean who I believed might possess the answer to my persistent yearning - more muscle for Adam and a rolling back of the years for me. I had already decided to conceal my activities from Adam, and when I was introduced to the tools of the old man’s trade I was glad I did. No rational human could possibly come to terms with the full horror of the practices that I discovered among the squalor of that run-down housing estate. In all, I was to make four trips to the old man’s lair, each time parting with sums of money capable of lifting him into a more luxurious lifestyle, and each time bearing different ghoulish requirements for his evil-smelling pursuits.

This called for an additional degree of deception of which I was ashamed, since it entailed involving Adam totally without his knowledge. If the old man was truly able to help me recover my youth, I reasoned that creating a more powerful and muscular Adam would be well within his capabilities. To realize this second wish required finding furtive ways of taking “Adam” to the old man by way of skin scrapings, discarded nail clippings and stolen locks of hair. By my fourth visit I had seen and heard enough. If the magic was to need yet more money, subterfuge and evil incantations, I no longer wanted to know. I took my leave of the old man while I still had my sanity and dashed home to the loving embrace of my gorgeous young lover, ashamed that I had stupidly and vainly wasted so much time and money on a complete charlatan.

I expected nothing in the days that followed, so I wasn’t disappointed when nothing seemed to happen. Convinced that I had wasted my time and money on a fraudster, I decided never to share my secret with Adam. I had also made up my mind to bury my worries over our age disparity once and for all.

That was, of course, until the sunny Sunday afternoon that Adam and I spent enjoying the privacy of “our” beach, which only rarely ever seemed to attract other bathers. It was while we were frolicking in the ocean, splashing and dunking each other in the shallows, that I realized that Adam looked particularly buff. His ripped athletic body, which was already a thing of beauty to me, seemed just a tad less lean, just a touch more muscular. I brought up the subject as we waded ashore.

“Adam, you haven’t been in the basement working out have you?”

“Not me. Why do you ask? Am I looking sexy?”

He winked at me and grinned. I quickly laughed off my comment for fear of annoying him.

“You always look good to me, Adam. You know that.”

As we walked together up the beach, I threw an arm across his shoulders. As my hand grasped his upper arm, I felt his triceps tense with a muscle tone I was sure I hadn’t detected before.

The next morning being a Monday, we had to rise early to get to the office, but neither of us was in any rush to end our morning snuggle by getting out of bed. Eventually Adam was first to throw back the covers and swing his long legs onto the floor. I checked him out as his gorgeous, naked body headed for the bathroom. Was it just my stupid imagination or was he truly more buff? Through my bleary morning eyes it was impossible to be certain, so I contented myself with enjoying his sunny whistling as he showered.

“Magic spells indeed!” I thought. “Who am I trying to kid?”

When it was my turn to shower, the smell of grilling bacon began to waft up from the kitchen. Adam was preparing breakfast? Now that was an unusual event for a guy who would usually leave for work with nothing more substantial in his stomach than a cup of coffee. When I eventually went downstairs and entered the kitchen, a plateful of bacon and eggs was set at my place. Adam had already wolfed down his share and was now making enthusiastic inroads into a small pillar of buttered toast.

“My, my, what a pleasant surprise” I said. “I rather like the idea of having breakfast made for me. Is this to be the new morning routine?”

He grinned.

“Enjoy it, buddy. I don’t do breakfast as a rule, but I got up this morning with an appetite like you wouldn’t believe. In fact, if you’d been a few minutes longer in the shower I would have probably eaten your share too.”

We both laughed, and I kept a fixed smile on my face as thoughts of magic spells reappeared in my head. As we drove to work the notion refused to go away. My eyes kept straying from the road ahead to the athletic young man who sat beside me. Wasn’t his jacket just a little tighter than usual? And weren’t his pants just a bit more stretched around his thighs?

I had never seen Adam so animated in the office. He was very antsy, unable to sit long at his desk without getting up and bustling about. At lunch time he appeared lugging four filled baguettes. I assumed two were for me. But when I began to tell him I had already eaten, he floored me with the news that he was once again ravenous.

“All of these babies are for me” he grinned. “I’m absolutely starving. Hey, you don’t think I’ve got worms, do you?

I laughed at his joke while my mind began to race with the implications of his craving for food. Was his rising intake fuelling muscle growth? I was certain I would know soon enough, at which time I would have no option but to confess everything to him about my trips to a certain seedy neighborhood. Suddenly there was a gnawing ache in my stomach that had nothing to do with hunger. It was the first sign of panic about how Adam might react to the news. Would he be pleased? Or would he be appalled?

As I unlocked the car for the homeward journey, Adam sprinted over, beaming from ear to ear. After a cheery greeting he offered to drive. And since Adam’s offers are always demands, I dutifully climbed into the passenger seat. We rocketed out of the office car park with Adam positively glowing, chattering animatedly like a budgie. I tried not to react to what was an unusually energetic performance.

“Got a treat for you tonight” he announced. “I really fancy something a bit special for dinner, and I’m absolutely famished. So we’re going to take in the steakhouse on the way home and I’m paying.”

I nodded my thanks, returning his smile while my brain computed the news that his body fuel tank was once again empty. The steakhouse was renowned for the outrageous size of its portions, so I was content to order only a main course. Adam added a starter and a huge platter of ice cream to his order and, just as at breakfast, looked like he could easily have eaten far more.

“Boy, I don’t know where this appetite is coming from, but never mind …” he grinned, chucking me playfully on the arm, “… I’ve never felt better in my entire life. I guess you must be good for me, lover boy.”

He looked me up and down appreciatively. His next words struck me like a thunderbolt.

“Wow, Tim, you’re looking particularly tasty tonight … younger even.”

My mind was in turmoil all evening. Was this really happening? I had been unable to find any evidence in the mirror that I looked any different, yet Adam thought he could detect a change, just as I was sure I could see a change in him. By bedtime I had all but discounted the whole idea, when he suddenly marched in bearing a plate laden with sandwiches.

“Supper” he announced. “Help yourself.”

As I was still bloated from dinner I ignored the sandwiches, leaving Adam to scoff the lot. My heart raced and my dick tingled as, once again, I weighed the evidence and savored the possibilities. When finally we climbed the stairs hand in hand, intent on our evening routine of sexual pleasure before eventually dropping off to sleep in one another’s arms, I thought how even the grip of his hand on mine was firmer than usual. And as we peeled off our clothes, my eyes took pleasure in a body that definitely looked more solid and defined. Following our love making, Adam was soon fast asleep. He was a vision of power and loveliness, something I was grateful to appreciate as I lay there pondering over and over all the implications of my recklessness.

When I woke the next morning, Adam was nowhere to be seen. I got out of bed and shuffled wearily to the bathroom. To my surprise, Adam had not used the shower, which was his absolute first morning routine. Puzzled, I bolted downstairs and found him perched on the edge of a chair at the kitchen table, hair disheveled and butt naked. He was rapidly spooning cornflakes into his mouth like they were about to go out of fashion. Seeing my arrival he swallowed his mouthful and blurted out an apology.

“Tim, I’m real sorry. I used up all the bread last night on the sandwiches. And now I’ve just eaten my way through a whole carton of cereal and all of the milk. Man, this appetite of mine … what’s going on here?”

He stared at me with mournful eyes, his face a picture of abject misery. I crouched down beside his chair, threw an arm around him and gave him a hug.

“Hey, gorgeous, what’s to worry about? So you’ve developed an appetite. Do you feel unwell?”

“No, that’s just it, I feel totally awesome. I’m bursting with energy.”

Suddenly he sprang to his feet, the violent movement sending both me and his chair flying.

“I’M SUPERMAN!” he roared down at me as I groveled at his feet, a mock scowl on his face.

As if to prove his boast, he straddled my prone body and flexed his arms. To Adam, the little drama was nothing more than innocent fun. But to me, lying helplessly beneath this towering behemoth, it was an intimidating display of nascent power. I stared in awe as his biceps hardened into peaks of solid muscle. My dick began to throb in homage. Desperate to avoid embarrassing myself in front of him, I scrabbled to my feet and bolted for the stairs.

I relieved my throbbing erection in the shower cabinet before allowing the cool water to calm my ardor. Moments later, as I was shaving the overnight stubble from my chin, the mirror brought another surprise. Color was returning to my silver hair.

(more to follow)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2010, 10:24 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I enjoy the muscle-power thing building up. I also enjoy only Adam getting the muscle.

Can't wait for more. Thanks.
  #3   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 10:24 AM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
A very promising installment, gideon. This story is gathering velocity; I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options