The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2010, 10:02 AM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
Color My World Part 3

Thanks for waiting! Comments and criticisms are appreciated

Chapter 3

The bell rung for final time for the day. Kazu was sitting in the art studio alone, brows furrowed in concentration as he slowly stroked the brush with red paint over his new masterpiece.
“You smell sweet today.”

Kazu hesitantly looked up from his canvas.
“Oh great. It was Yuri, the school vixen. There was no boy she couldn’t conquer with perfect looks, her full breasts, and to top it all off, she was filthy rich.”, Kazu thought to himself.
Correction: There was only one guy she couldn’t tame and it was Rei. Ironically, he got her twisted around her finger and he doesn’t even care. That even made Yuri lust after him more. In her eyes, he was an object of pure masculinity that was simply unattainable.

“Oh. It’s just that I’m not really wearing cologne or perfume, Yuri. It must be the paint fumes getting to what is left of your brain.”, Kazu sneered in his mind.

Kazu ignored her.

Yuri just smiled innocently, but one could see her lips curl upwards tightly to in an attempt to conceal her anger, but she quickly regained her poise.
“What is that you’re working on?”, Yuri said in a melodic manner as she advanced toward Kazu.

“Ha, the best way to get under an anthropophobic nerd’s skin is get close to him. Time to show him a girl’s best assets”, Yuri thought as she slid her hand down his face sensually from behind.
It was a painting replica of the mother and child drawing Rei had in his possession. The lines and shapes in vivid shades of red beautifully in the background as the Mother and Child were painted in color of pure alabaster, adorned with the an apple red lips and blue eyes that was a deep blue like the ocean.

Kazu started to perspire and he could feel the blood rushing to his face. She was getting too close for comfort. He wanted to escape, he started to squirm but he knew better not to defy Yuri. He wanted to vomit. It was just too much.
He could feel the fierce intent radiating from her eyes, even though she was behind him. She wanted something from him.

“Nothing, nothing ! It’s not any of your business!”, Kazu stuttered out as he tried to cover the painting.
“Oh, really?”, Yuri sweetly inquired as she brushed his hand away.

She started wrapping her hands around his chest. “It certainly doesn’t look nothing to me. In fact, it’s quite beautiful.”
Kazu could feel the weight of her breasts pressed against the back of her head, her perfume overwhelming the smell of paint and clay of the art room, and her hands wandering all over him as if they were explorers of a new world, exploring every nook and cranny of his body.

Kazu shivered violently in reaction to her touch. By now, Kazu started to sweat profusely. His face and body flushed bright red. He started to hyperventilate.
“It’s a bit too beautiful, don’t you think? Giving this to Rei?”, Yuri sneered.
She started to sink her sharp French pedicured nails into his skin. Deeper and deeper until Kazu saw red streams of blood slowly ooze down his skin.

Kazu yelped in pain, “Ahhh-!”
Immediately, she swiveled her neck around his neck and ear, whispering, “Hush babe, or I’ll keep on tormenting you. And next time, I won’t be alone.”, she venomously hissed.

Kazu gritted his teeth even though he was experiencing pain seeping into his skin. He didn’t want to face the seniors again. They were a ruthless bunch.

“Listen, I’ll cut to the chase. Don’t think you’re so high and mighty just because Rei’s been a little nice to you lately. Do you even have a clue about yourself? Rei would never even look twice at you. He’s all mine. You’re not allowed to speak with him or each get near him outside of class. Are we clear?”, Yuri coldly said.
“But, I didn’t really do anything…he’s the one that approached me.”, Kazu meekly said.

“That’s what I’m talking about! You’re got such a defiant attitude, lately. You’re a fucking eyesore.” Yuri screeched.
Yuri slapped him across the face.
“You never speak and you’re always in your fucking little world. You’re always gloomy and you annoy the hell out of me.”
Tears started to roll down his face.

“You better not show your face around Rei anymore or you might not have your precious little hand anymore.
Anyways, glad we had this talk.” Yuri giggled in delight.

“Oh and this?” She pointed to the painting. She smiled sweetly and then changed her expression instantaneously to a look of utter disgust. “I think this is fucking ugly.”
She took out her lighter as Kazu screamed as he tried to knock the painting out of the way, “NO PLEASE, NOT THE PAINTING! ANYTHING…” but it was too late.
She lit the painting on fire as the fire started to eat away at the Mother and Child, devouring the painting whole until the canvas started to curl up into pile a smoldering ash.
Yuri laughed and waved her goodbye as she walked out of the room. “Ciao!”

Kazu fell into a fetal position and he laid there, heaving with sobs that echoed into the hallways. He was broken.
-------------
As the last bell rang signaling the end of the day, Rei hadn’t seen Kazu anywhere besides classes and he seemed to paying attention this time around, so Rei didn’t bother him.
Rei finally caught a glimpse of Kazu dragging his feet, occasionally looking behind him, his eyes scanning the halls for something. He got a glimpse of Rei behind him and he started to start increasing his walking pace.

Rei started to run up to him. “Hey, Kazu! HEY!”

He touched Kazu on the shoulder when Kazu exploded in white fury. “PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”

The hallway grew silent as bystanders stood to watch the fight.

Rei dumbfounded, said, “What’s with you this morning? Did I do something wrong?”

Kazu replied, shaking, “I’m sick of getting noticed because of you. I’ve been alone and that was fine for me because no one bothered me, but you come into the picture and the fucking world is turned upside down. So please, just leave me be.”

Rei noticed the bandages around his neck. “Wait, what is that around your neck? Were you bullied?”

Kazu said without emotion, “Why do you care? It’s none of your business, anyways.”

Rei stood there shocked, as Kazu started to walk down the spiraling staircase.

Rei ran down the stairs to catch up with Kazu, “Hey, wait! Is it really not my business?”
Kazu looked into his eyes, “Let me ask you something. Have you ever been bullied before?”
Rei looked down at the ground, averting his gaze and sheepishly said, “No, I haven’t.

“See, what I mean? The problem is not you. It’s me. I’m stupid, slow, and not friendly. It’s no wonder people get pissed off by the sight of me. It’s nothing new for me.”
“Why don’t you get mad?”
“If I get mad, they’ll just come after me again.”
“ Fight back.”
“If we kept fighting each other, we would kill each other eventually.”
Rei shifted to his empty expression, his eyes turning cold. It brought chills down Kazu’s spine. “So what? You’re not afraid of anything aren’t you?”

Kazu shook his head. “No, I’m afraid of a lot of things. You wouldn’t understand what I’m going through.”

Kazu turned away from Rei and started walking toward the exit of the school.

Wait! You’re going home like that, all cut up like that?” Rei asked with surprise hinted in his voice.

Kazu turned to him, “It’s not like I can’t walk, Rei.”

Rei smiled as he watched Kazu walk out of the school through a window, “You’re not afraid of as many things as you think.”

------------

Kazu! Where do you live? I’ll take you home on my bike.”, Rei shouted as he ran towards Kazu as he was just to leave school grounds.

“But…but, I never been on a motorcycle before…”

“Do you not want to ride with me?”

Images of Yuri’s threats popped into his head, but he decided to take a leap of faith in Rei. “I do!”, Kazu shouted with eagerness.

“Ah, that’s right. You’re afraid of people , right? But, we’re pretty much stuck together on the motorcycle…Of course, you don’t want to ride. Sorry, my bad - Without a word, Kazu reached out his hands for the helmet, his face blushing a deep shade of red.

“Ah…” Rei was left speechless and Rei pulled out a grade A smile. “Strap the helmet on then. By the way, this is the first time I ever rode with a passenger. If we die, I’m sorry .”

“I don’t care if I die” Kazu thought as he strapped on the helmet and wrapped his arms tightly, feeling the contours of Rei’s hard muscles of his abs and obliques.

“Hang out tight!” Rei shouted over the roaring engine of the motorcycle as they zoomed out of the school parking lot and into the road.

Meanwhile, the seniors had to stay in the school to discuss recommendations and school applications. “Oh my God, Yuri. Look out the window! Isn’t that Rei and that weird kid, Kazu?”, a senior girl pointed out.

Yuri’s face darkened as she looked out the window, “I guess we’ll have to teach him a lesson.”

“I don’t know what lies ahead, but I don’t mind going on forever with you.” Kazu said.

“What?!” Rei yelled “Can’t hear you over the engine. Gotta speak up!”

“Never mind!” Kazu shouted smiling.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:46 PM

Steven
Wanted you to know I'm still reading your story. You must know though, it's way out on the fringe somewhere...definitely not in the mainstream for this forum...at least, not yet it isn't. My personal love for anima stories is the draw for me.
  #3   Add to jackmartinn55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:56 AM

jackmartinn55 is on a distinguished road
body

I read your story. it is such a nice story. I understand your story. I have also little story of my about muscles growth. Before one year I did regularly exercise. Regularly eat diet food. Also joined gym for better exercise under instruction of trainer. At that time I loose my 15 kg weight. Some six pack ebb was build up. But from last two moths it is not possible for me.
  #4   Add to donaldlmstr531's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2010, 12:45 PM

donaldlmstr531 is on a distinguished road
Do you feel confused about social media and how it impacts your business?

[COLOR=SandyBrown][COLOR=#9bbb59]Calwgary eb design[/COLOR], Calgary SEO, Calgary CRM.[/COLOR]
Social media marketing is the process of creating a community online and gaining awareness of your brand or product in existing online communities. By promoting your site or business through social media channels such as YouTube, Face book and LinkedIn, you'll have a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and can help your search engine rankings.

We are Calgary leading web design, web development and search engine optimization company, delivering highly-creative, brand-driven and results-focused web solutions to corporate and individual clients.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options