The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 12:11 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... part 8

The next morning I woke to the sound of Adam singing in the shower. He was evidently in high spirits to judge from the cheerful but appalling singing – clearly a deep, sexy voice is no guarantee of singing excellence! When he emerged out of the steam into the bedroom I caught my breath at what I saw. There was now a lot more of Adam than the hunk I had cuddled up with last night.

He had now gained a powerful physique that looked as if it had been honed and fine-tuned by years of good nutrition and dedicated toil in a gym. Seeing my reaction, he grinned and feigned a few classic bodybuilding poses. His poor posing technique did nothing to detract from the remarkable improvement to his body.

“What do you think, Tim?” he smiled. “Not bad, huh? And I didn’t even have to break a sweat achieving it, thanks to you.”

It was an understatement to describe what I was ogling as “not bad”. His body was awesome and he knew it. I clambered out of bed to take my turn in the bathroom while, with some difficulty, Adam forced a pair of shorts over his muscular thighs. I showered quickly, and when I moved to the sink to shave off the bristle I had ignored yesterday, I was shocked by what met my gaze. Staring back at me was a face without a single wrinkle or blemish of any kind. I had matched Adam’s sensational overnight transformation with one of my own. I stood transfixed at the sight of a handsome young man in his early twenties.

I rushed from the bathroom in mounting excitement. The magic had continued its work and I certainly had no complaint at the result. Adam had become an even more awesome muscle hunk while I had shed years, regressing to a virile young man barely older than my lover. It was all so perfect. Fumbling with my briefs, I dashed for the door and pelted downstairs with my news.

Adam was preparing breakfast, his wide, powerful shoulders hunched over the grill. I burst into the kitchen yelling for his attention, causing him to spin round in surprise. As he straightened up he seemed to soar until, to my astonishment, I found myself looking up at him. He had already gained a little extra height with his muscular improvement, but I had put that down to better posture. Now it seemed he had actually sprouted a few inches. As I stared up at him I stammered my news.

“I … I wanted to … umm … to show you what has happened to me, but you … you …”

He threw back his head and laughed at my confusion.

“Oh spit it out, Tim. You got younger and I got stronger. It’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“Yes” I replied. “But I … I never expected you to grow taller. It’s just not possible, you know. Any doctor will tell you that once the bones seal …”

My words were drowned out by another hearty laugh.

“It’s all impossible, Tim. Everything that’s happening here is impossible.”

As ever he was right, and I just stood there feeling very foolish. He broke the embarrassment with a bear hug. I tried again.

“It’s just incredible. You’re beyond buff now … so manly … so muscular. I wonder how much you’ve grown?”

I went in search of the inch tape then backed him against the wall to take a measure. I leveled his head with a book and marked the spot with a pencil. Then I ran out the inch tape and read off the result.

“Just over 6 foot. That’s amazing, Adam, why now you’re almost as tall as ….”

“… as you?” he finished my sentence for me, then hovered over me, grinning.

“Actually Tim, I think you’ll find I’m taller than you now. How do you explain that? You don’t think that maybe getting younger is making you shrink?”

My face must have betrayed my shock, for he grinned and ruffled my hair in his familiar way then hugged me to him.

“Listen up, Tim. What’s the big deal? You’re getting your wish and you look absolutely fabulous to me. Now that we’re both around the same age, could anything be more perfect?”

It couldn’t, of course. And yet a familiar nagging doubt appeared once more at the back of my mind. Was this finally an end to the magic – or were there more surprises still to come? I was to get my answer before the day was out.

I spent most of the day moping around and avoiding close contact with Adam. He was puzzled by my peculiar behavior, but had evidently decided to tolerate my mood. As the afternoon wore on, I stole occasional furtive glances in his direction, imagining I could see him sprouting by the minute. Before dinner he insisted on another check on his height. That was when we discovered that he had gained another inch. My eyes couldn't avoid staring at his smile, which I thought was looking unduly smug.

When bedtime arrived I had been silently brooding in a chair for most of the evening, my mind churning over this unexpected turn of events. Adam, meantime, had been splayed across the sofa with his head buried in a book. Suddenly he tossed the book aside, stood up and stared at me. He placed his hands on his hips, accentuating how his powerful upper body now broadened out magnificently from a narrow waist. Then he cocked his head quizzically at my miserable mood.

“I think we’ve had quite enough sulks from you for one day, little guy” boomed his deep voice. “Let me take you upstairs and see if I can’t find some surefire way to cheer you up.”

I flashed him a weak smile as he stretched out an inviting hand. As he effortlessly pulled me to my feet I was aware of how tiny my hand felt in his powerful grip. “Little guy” he had called me. It wasn’t much of a slight, yet as we headed towards the stairs hand in hand, I felt like a child being led by an adult. It was the first time in many years that I had a sense of being small and vulnerable. The notion seemed to unwrap unfamiliar yet comforting sensations of a time long ago when I was glad to rely upon adult love and protection. I found the memory curiously arousing and, as a result, my dick began to stir and throb.

As we breasted the top of the stairs, I looked up into his face and he smiled down at me. Being Adam’s “little guy” was no great misfortune, and the day’s events had done nothing to diminish my ardor. In any case, height is a meaningless issue when you’re lying down. Of much more consequence was how I was now a match for Adam’s youthful vigor.

Bed became a theater of intense passion as we set about exploring one another’s improved bodies. With hormones raging, we made love with an intensity that was supercharged and sensuous. His rippling muscles were my craving and my delight, while my worship seemed only to intensify his desire for me. Satiated and spent, we finally surrendered to sleep that was long, deep and refreshing, with no concern at all for what morning might bring.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 21st, 2010 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2010, 06:05 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Interesting emotional stuff from narrator. This sort of unequal transformation is my favorite in these stories. Only one muscleman. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options