The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Growing Too Big: Part 3

[COLOR=Silver]The following work of fiction portrays men in sexual situations. Please do not read if you are not interested in stories written for erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and therefore you are not immune. Follow safer sex guidelines (which can be found [COLOR=Lime]here[/COLOR]) or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 2010 by [email protected][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]

Growing Too Big
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Part 1
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Part 3
Part 4
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Growing Too Big[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]The ringing of the phone woke him. Not his cell which he had turned off a couple days previously but his landline which he never used. He was too asleep to consider ignoring it, to think about all the reasons he shouldn’t answer, and fumbled around before finally grabbing the handset and putting it to his ear. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yeah, hello,” he rumbled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Uh, hello. Dan?” It took a moment for him to recognize the tinny voice in his ear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yeah, that’s me. Who’s - Phillip?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yeah. Damn, you’re still asleep? I didn’t think I’d catch you. Why aren’t you at work?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Vacation, I took some vacation.” He sat up, the bed creaking under his weight. Looking down almost all he could see was the rounded mass of his smooth pecs, the valley between them showcasing the shaft of his dick before it disappeared under the covers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“I thought you were going home in a couple weeks.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“I just had a change of plans, that’s all. Sorry, Phil, I’m still half asleep.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“OK. Well I was worried. You didn’t return any of my calls, not even at work, so I was afraid something happened.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Dan couldn’t help snorting at that. Yeah, you could say something happened. Well gee, Phil, I kinda got dosed with something at the lab and turned into this gay muscle fantasy. I’d tell ya to come over to talk about it except I’d prolly end up fucking you and that would just add to the problem. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Nah, nothing happened,” Dan said instead. “Just gonna take it easy for a few days. I’ll probably go back to Texas in the fall or something.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]There was a long pause before Phillip spoke again. “Hey, Danny, this isn’t because, ya know, because you’ve been doing anything. Again.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“God no, I’m not using. Jesus, I can’t change my vacation without it being drug related?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Of course you can, I just wondered. I’m sorry, Danny, that was stupid.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Nah, don’t worry about it, just be cool. Everything’s OK. I’ll catch you later.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Later man.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He wanted to be mad at Phillip for waking him in the first place and for even suggesting that he’d fallen off the wagon but after a few seconds abandoned the attempt. If there was anyone who stood by him when he was drugged out mess it was Phillip. His concern now was annoying but only because Dan didn’t know how he was going to handle any of the issues that he was starting to face, not least of which was his inability to prevent himself from packing on yet more muscle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Oh wait, he could prevent it by never having sex again for as long as he lived. Problem solved. Fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]A little later he stood frowning in front of his open refrigerator. It was barer than it had been in a long time. Even the pickles and that old bottle of black olives were gone. Almost everything that was edible had been consumed over the last few days. The cupboards were no better. When his parents last visited his mom left some Melba Toast behind but now that was gone and he hated Melba Toast. Still, the dull ache in his stomach had to be appeased but given his latest growth spurt he was leery about being seen in public. He wasn’t even sure what clothes he could wear. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Having food delivered seemed like the best option. It was too early in the morning for Chinese and he really wasn’t in the mood for takeout. Instead he went on his computer and ordered from an online grocery store. If he went a little crazy with the amount of food ordered that was understandable – he’d read you weren’t supposed to food shop when you were hungry. For an extra fee the store promised delivery within a few hours. He considered putting something in the notes section about requiring a female delivery person but after a moment’s thought decided that would probably be misconstrued. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]A couple hours later he watched through a slit in the blinds as the delivery truck pulled up in front of his house. It was just after lunchtime for most people and his suburban street wasn’t very crowded. The man that came around the back of the truck and started unloading cardboard boxes looked average enough, but he had a baseball cap pulled down low and a brown jacket to match his brown work pants so it was hard to tell. As he pushed a hand truck up the walk towards the front door Dan watched closely, one hand lazily rubbing his empty stomach. Better make this handoff short and sweet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He had already put on another pair of once-bulky workout shorts which were not very bulky at the moment. He’s also found a bathrobe in the back of his closet with Sunriver[/COLOR] stenciled on the front. It was a souvenir from a mountain vacation last winter. It covered everything but the valley at the very top of his pecs so he figured it would do.

[COLOR=Silver]When he opened the door the first thing he noticed was the food. The uppermost of the three boxes stacked on the hand truck was open and displayed all the meat and carbs his body was craving. It was only after staring at this for a few seconds that he looked up to the delivery man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]The name tag on his jacket read “Luis”. The pulled down baseball cap was trying to cover a shock of thick black hair that spilled over his forehead and over one eye. As Dan watched he lifted his free hand to brush back the hair so that both his deep dark brown eyes were visible. Clear caramel skin, a strong jaw and full red lips completed the package. Dan felt a sinking feeling in his gut as he realized how beautiful the man was. Luis, however, was all business. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Mr. Shoemaker? Here’s your FoodOnline delivery. I just need your signature right here if you could.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He signed and handed back Luis’ clipboard. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“You want me to bring it in or leave it on the porch?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Sure, bring it in.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He stepped back and Luis walked by, pausing for a moment in the foyer and then heading off when he spotted the kitchen down the hall. Dan took a deep breath and followed trying unsuccessfully to keep his eyes from tracking the back and forth movement of the man’s ass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Luis took the boxes off of the hand truck, placing them next to each other on the floor in front of the sink. As he bent down Dan watched the brown polyester pants stretch tight over his thighs and wondered if his legs were smooth or hairy. For a moment the image of Vet’s outstretched legs came to mind and he had to shake his head to dispel it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Do you want to run through the order list and make sure we got everything?” Luis asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Nah, that’s ok. I’m sure it’s fine.” Dan reached for his wallet on the kitchen counter and took out some money for a tip. When he handed it over he could feel the smooth skin of Luis’ palm before they both pulled back their hands. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Luis gave him a puzzled look for a second then thanked him and reached for his hand truck. Dan followed him to the front door and closed it behind him. He watched through the peephole as the delivery guy closed up the truck, climbed in and drove away. It wasn’t until the truck had disappeared from view that he realized he was holding his breath. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]That evening he lay on the couch thinking about his dilemma. His stomach was full now and had been since his binge after the food delivery. He thought his hunger would return with a vengeance as the afternoon wore on but it had not. Maybe it had something to do with his lack of growth opportunities today in which case his huge appetite earlier was a holdover from what had occurred with Vet the evening before. The physics of all this muscle expansion seemed a little off but he didn’t really have the facilities or the equipment to test things. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Besides, he was ignoring his bigger problem of, well, getting bigger. If sex was the catalyst for the growth he’d experienced so far then what the hell was he going to turn into after a few more days of fucking around? It was hot thinking about it and he had the slowly hardening evidence in his shorts to prove it but fantasizing about the biggest body this side of the Incredible Hulk didn’t do much to help him figure out his next steps.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]At least he’d managed to control himself with the delivery man. That seemed like a good sign since so far he’d pretty much fucked everything hot that crossed his path. Still, it seemed unfair to be given such an amazing physique and then find out he’d had have to choose between becoming a monk or a circus freak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]The doorbell rang.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He sat bolt upright, imagining the police or some sort of bio squad on his porch ready to take him in. Except they wouldn’t ring the doorbell, would they? He looked out the window but only saw an unrecognizable sedan parked at the curb. He had to go to the peephole in the door, moving on tiptoe and making the floor creak regardless, to see who was there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]It was Luis without a baseball cap and dressed in a t-shirt instead of his delivery uniform. Dan debated ignoring him and pretending he wasn’t home but his hand seemed to move of his own accord to the door handle. He swung open the door and Luis stepped back on the welcome mat as if surprised. His eyes went from Dan’s face down to his body which was mostly visible now that he was only wearing the tight shorts. Luis’ mouth fell open and his eyes widened as he took in the mass and curves of the physique before him. Never before had he seen a man so hugely built.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Hey man,” he finally said when Dan didn’t offer a greeting. “I was here earlier today, delivering the groceries from FoodOnline. Remember?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yeah, I know. Luis, right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yeah, I’m Luis. I just, um, stopped by on my way home because…” His voice trailed off, a look of confusion on his face. “I don’t really know why I stopped, to tell the truth.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He gave Dan a sheepish grin before continuing. “I uh, I’m sorry, this is weird. I should get home, my wife is waiting…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He reached out with one big hand and grabbed Luis by the shoulder, pulling him inside. Though not as large as him the delivery man was still well built with broad shoulders and thick arms filling the sleeves of his white t-shirt. His body showed the affects of physical labor and probably some gym time on the side but at 200 pounds he was small compared to Dan. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Dan stepped forward forcing Luis back until the smaller man was sandwiched between the wall of the foyer and the bigger man’s massive chest. He pressed his lips into Luis’ and wrapped his big arms around the delivery man’s torso, squeezing him tight. For a moment Luis stood there stiffly, not responding, but suddenly he gave in, opening his mouth wide to accept Dan’s tongue, pressing his body in the mass of muscle that held him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]They made out by the front door, Dan’s hands massaging Luis’ back and ass while the smaller man simply tried to get his arms around the other’s huge torso. When Dan found that Luis’ jeans were too tight to slip his hand down to his bare crack he simply forced his way in, splitting the waistband in the process. He pressed a finger into the smooth moistness of Luis’ hole causing the deliveryman to go up on his toes, gasping for air. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“You like that? You like that, baby?” Dan asked wrapping one arm around Luis’ waist and picking him up off the floor. He carried him down the hallway to his bedroom, Luis’ work boots wedged into the small of his back. He dropped him onto the bed and then pulled off those boots followed by the torn jeans. Luis looked up at him with both fear and lust written large across his face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Man, I’ve never,” he gasped, “I don’t do this, never with a guy.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“I don’t give a fuck,” Dan rumbled and fell on top of him causing the bed to creak loudly. He pulled Luis’ shirt up over his head and bent down to suck on one of the large brown nipples that were exposed. Luis moaned and thrashed beneath him, half-heartedly pushing on his shoulders at first but then grabbing at the thickness of his deltoids and traps. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]For a fleeting moment a voice in Dan’s head tried to shout a warning, knowing what would come of all this, but it was drowned out by the roaring in his ears, the need to hold down this man with the strength of his arms, kick open his legs and take possession of him. This is why he had grown so big and so strong. This is what he was meant to do, not cower in the dark afraid that his clothes wouldn’t fit in the morning. Fuck clothes, he’d go around naked if had to and let anyone try and stop him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Within seconds their remaining clothes were tossed aside as they continued to grapple on the bed, Luis’ legs clamped around Dan’s waist with the bigger man’s dick wedging apart the globes of his smooth ass. Luis would try to resist from time to time as if suddenly remembering that this wasn’t the kind of thing he did but just as quickly he’d lose it again, doing all he could to pull Dan closer, to draw his tongue deeper into his mouth. The weight and strength of the big man was like an aphrodisiac, making him feel more charged and sexual than any woman had made him feel in the past. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]When Dan reared back and lifted Luis’ legs up and apart he could only pant as he own achingly hard dick came into view, suspended over his face. Then Dan’s mouth was on his ass, his teeth grinding against the sensitive flesh, his tongue pushing into his tight virgin hole. Luis reached up and latched both hands around the back of Dan’s head, pulling his face even more tightly into his crack, amazed that something so crazy could feel so good. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Despite his grip Luis felt Dan’s head come up and he opened his eyes to see the bigger man staring down at him. The almost feral look he saw on the huge man’s face should have struck fear into the new bottom but it only made his blood boil even more. Dan shook his hands off and leaned back so his dick could once more home in on his crack but this time with his big head centered on the wet, pulsating hole. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Tell me to fuck you,” Dan growled as he teased Luis’ ass with his dick. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Fuck me,” Luis answered in a high, strained voice. “Fuck me you fuckin’ bastard.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]And Dan did. He hunched forward, driving his dick into the wet confines of Luis’ ass making them both howl out loud. The big man’s huge chest came down on Luis pushing him down into the mattress and forcing the air out of his lungs. Their mouths connected as Dan’s arms closed around Luis’ torso like a vise, pinning the smaller man’s arms to his side. Luis could only move his hands which grabbed onto Dan’s corded obliques, doing what he could to pull him in harder and deeper. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Outside the evening darkened into night. Luis’ car remained parked out front when the sun rose Monday morning. [/COLOR]

-----

[COLOR=Silver]Mark Prentiss scowled at the older woman across the desk but to little effect. She simply stared back with a slightly bored expression on her face. He might have tried using the sexy, smoldering look that got him more pussy than he could shake his dick at but his instincts told him that this woman wouldn’t fall for his considerable physical charms which was why he was playing annoyed young executive. It irritated him that she didn’t seem to care one way or the other. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Dr. Martha Leeway had been a research scientist with the company since before he went to college and obviously cared little for the opinions and concerns of some director of product development. He was fairly sure he hated her but was completely sure he needed her if what she was saying was true. At least he could silently enjoy the fact that she was ugly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“But how can you be positive we’ve been compromised?” he asked. “There wasn’t anything in last week’s security report or the HazMat log. I’ve seen them.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“If we’d been compromised by an external organization Security would have already locked down this site,” Dr. Leeway said not bothering to hide the disdain in her voice. “It appears the breach was internal and accidental. With Dr. Foy out of the picture and me as chief researcher on the project I have some discretion as to how the contamination is categorized. I’ve decided it’s only a Level 1 breach which means it will not appear on the site wide HazMat or Bio Remediation logs. At least not for now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]It was much better than Mark could have hoped for and that made him suspicious. He had a lot riding on the testing of Dr. Huran Foy’s medical compound. If it was as successful as initial reports indicated then there were at least four major drugs that could be moved into applied development and testing. That sort of production line would cement his standing in the product division and almost guarantee that he’d be promoted to VP of Product Development when Wonsley retired next year. Foy’s disappearance a month ago had almost thrown everything off track but Leeway had taken over on the research side and shepherded the compound through initial testing. In a sense they were partners since both Product and Research needed each other for the successful transition to development, full testing and eventual government approval but it was a partnership born of necessity, not desire. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]And it did little to explain why Dr. Leeway, a 27 year veteran of the firm, was so willing to sidestep contamination protocols that would get her canned if her actions were discovered. Mark tried to believe she was saving both their butts simply because she wanted to be the hero after Foy’s disappearance but it all seemed a little too pat. His spider sense was tingling and he wasn’t sure why. God, this was all too much to deal with on a Monday morning. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“So then we have no problem and everything is on schedule. At least I assume that’s what you’re telling me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Dr. Leeway paused a moment before saying, “Not quite.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Here it comes he thought to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“We’ve tamped down any suspicions about the breach and we’ve sterilized the lab,” she continued. “We’ve tested almost everyone who was in the area and might have come in contact with the compound and they’re all clean. There are two exceptions, however.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Two people have been contaminated? That doesn’t sound good.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“No, two people are question marks. If we had verified human contamination this would already be out of both of our hands.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Christ Leeway, just tell me what the fucking problem is.” He was tired of playing word games with this bitch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]Her upper lip curled but she remained as calm as ever. “Two people who were in the lab during the window of possible contagion have not been available for testing. One’s a lab technician who’s been on vacation since the middle of last week. The other is a security guard who was admitted to the hospital on Friday.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Hospital?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“Yes,” she answered with a tight smile. “We’re told he had a heart attack. He’s sixty-four so it’s possible it’s just a coincidence.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“God, it better be. I suppose you want me to check these two out.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“You suppose correctly.” She pulled an envelope from the pocket of her lab coat, opened it and let a slip of paper slide out onto the desk. He glanced at it and saw two names written in clean block letters. He was willing to bet this was not her normal handwriting. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“This is all you’ve got?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]“You’re a smart man, Mr. Prentiss,” Leeway said rising from her chair. “I’m sure you can find whatever information you need. I’m told you have access to numerous company files. “[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]His eyes narrowed as he watched her turn and walk from his office. She was right; he had management level access to the Human Resources file server which was a huge breach of company security. It had taken money and a little blackmail to achieve but the information such access provided was invaluable. The fact that she knew about it made him more suspicious than ever. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Silver]He’d have to figure out how to fuck over Leeway some other time. Right now he needed to check out the two names he’d been given. Shoemaker and Dalton. Neither rang a bell so he began some HR research. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by NYCBlackMuscle; August 12th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2010, 02:11 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Grow, baby, grow! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:51 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Hmmmmm! Nice! I'd love to see also a bit of superstrength... And maybe the bad guys trying to stop him.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 09:13 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome writing going on here!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 11:04 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The plot thickens and the muscle grows! Great new installment dude! Congratulations
  #6   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Thanks all. Working on the next section - I'll get it up as soon as I can.
  #7   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 05:17 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
This is great, a simple but meaningful plot that adds to the great growth. Can't wait for more.
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 08:03 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
This is really going places! Love the sinister plot twists, and just where did Dr. Foy disappear to, anyway? Muscle sex AND a plot? Awesome.
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2010, 03:29 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I find great that a growing character worries about growing to big for real life stuff. I like grow out of control, but trying to solve these problems are also hot!
Too big for the world! YAY!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to musclehabilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Aspiring Behemoth

musclehabilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musclehabilles Send a message via Yahoo to musclehabilles
This is great! I look forward to Part 4!
  #11   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:54 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
BUMP!

I loved this story. If you're inspired to post more, please do!

xoxo

Richard
  #12   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I'm with RPJ! Hope the inspiration hits on this one. You're handling the characters and the muscle very well and have left us wanting more!

Lucas
  #13   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:39 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Here here! ^^I'm in agreement with theseguys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options