The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:28 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... part 12

“TIM!” “TIM!”

I opened my eyes sleepily. I was still tucked up in bed, but the blinds had been opened and the morning sun was streaming invitingly through the widow. I sat bolt upright and grinned in excitement. A sunny day! Perfect for the beach!

“TIM! Are you out of bed? Or do I have to come up there and tan your ass?”

I grinned. It was Adam fooling around. He would never hit me.

“TWO MINUTES!” I yelled at the top of my voice before darting into the bathroom for a quick wash. Since I was hoping to spend the day on the beach, a shower could wait until later – what boy ever believed in washing twice in one day? With all trace of nausea and dizziness gone, I threw a very loose T shirt over my swimwear and pelted downstairs to find Adam already eating. A plate of pancakes and syrup was set at my place.

I eased myself onto the kitchen chair and grinned at Adam. He looked more awesome than ever, his broad shoulders and massive chest squashed into a white cotton T shirt. Those sleeves looked fit to burst every time his arm bent to fork another helping of pancake into his mouth. Adam nodded and smiled, then studied me pensively as I began to eat.

“You feeling alright, Tim?”

“Sure” I piped, in a child’s voice that no longer struck me as unusual. “Why would I not be?”

Adam just studied me some more, looking intrigued but saying nothing.

“Look at the sun!” I gushed. “Can we have a day on the beach? Can we, Adam? Can we?”

Adam smiled.

“Sure, why not?” he said, giving me a wink.

I jumped from the chair, ran round the table and launched myself into Adam’s lap, draping my skinny legs over his meaty thighs and cuddling into his chest.

“Aaaaw thanks, Adam. You’re the best.”

How I adored him. As I pressed myself into his big, manly muscles I felt totally loved and protected, and I knew that some day I wanted to be just like him. But as my mind drifted contentedly, it snagged a vague memory of the first time I ever saw him. I smiled at the thought of a lanky youth much younger than me.

I furrowed my brows. No, that couldn’t be right … yet I was sure it was. The smile faded from my face and I sat up in his lap. I tried hard to grasp hold of the memory but it dissolved away in a fog of uncertainty. Silly me, how could Adam possibly have been smaller and younger than me? I began to giggle at the thought, drawing Adam’s attention away from his pancakes.

“What’s amusing you, Timmy?”

“Just me being stupid” I laughed. “Boy, I can hardly wait to hit the beach.”

Adam’s chair screeched on the floor as he suddenly abandoned the pancakes and stood up. Then he grabbed the back of my T shirt in one meaty paw and lifted me up until I dangled helplessly in the air, eye to eye with him.

“Hey, no fair! I’m not finished eating yet!” I yelled.

He grinned at my indignation.

“You can finish eating in a minute, little fella. But first I’ve got a job for you.”

Scooping up a book and pencil with his free hand, he carried me over to what had become his “measuring wall” where various height marks had been scratched into the paintwork. Then, backing himself against the wall, he handed me the contents of his hand.

“Here … I want you to put the book flat across the top of my head and mark the spot on the wall.”

I spluttered in protest.

“Just DO IT” he barked, instantly snuffing out all further dissent.

Once I had succeeded in marking his height with reasonable accuracy, he lowered me gently to my feet and I scampered back to my pancakes. Adam unrolled the inch tape and checked my mark.

“I knew it!” he exclaimed excitedly. “Another 2 inches overnight!”

He grinned delightedly from ear to ear as he turned from the wall and posed a “most muscular”, making his awesome frame flex and ripple with fearsome power.

“YESSSSSS!” he roared, “YOUR BIG BROTHER IS A 6 FOOT 10 INCH MUSCLE MONSTER!”

Then, drawing himself up to his full height and striking an arrogant pose with his hands on his hips, he added with a smirk: “I think you might at least show a little bit of hero-worship to your VERY big brother.”

I slid back off the chair and ran towards the behemoth. He seemed to soar with every step I took until I launched myself adoringly at the manly bulge he was packing in his shorts, threw my skinny arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

The homage was evidently enough to secure myself every possible indulgence from Adam. I wanted to take a packed lunch down to the beach, so he compliantly packed food and drinks into two giant rucksacks. I wanted my old surfboard unearthed from the garage where it had lain unused since we moved in, so he patiently dug his way through a small mountain of junk and retrieved it for me. I also wanted some comfort on the beach, and I whined for Adam to bring the patio loungers.

And so it was, when we finally set off down the rubble path, that Adam was laden with all my requirements. The two rucksacks were slung over one broad shoulder with the surfboard firmly clamped under a muscular arm. His other arm held the heavy loungers aloft, balanced on his other shoulder as if they were no weight at all. When we cleared the path and finally had sand beneath our toes, Adam stood patiently while I fussed over finding the ideal spot. He had so much power in reserve he hadn’t even broken a sweat. I glowed with pride - a brother as awesome as mine would have carried the entire house to the beach if I had asked him.

Adam was such fun, satisfying my every whim. We spent most of the day in and out of the ocean where my favorite new game was being tossed into the surf by Adam. He would lift me effortlessly into the air with one arm and throw me seaward with as little effort as a pitcher releasing a ball. I would swim back and beg for a repeat performance. He never once refused, even though it must have irritated him after a time. It was while I was swimming back to him on one occasion that we heard a shout from the beach. Walking towards us was a tall, blonde muscular youth in speedos, clutching a surfboard. He was calling to us and waving.

“Hi there! Remember me?”

Adam recognized him instantly and began to wade for the shore. It was Peter, the waiter from the diner. When he spotted me he was slightly taken aback.

“Wow Adam, you’ve got two kid brothers staying with you?”

It took only a few seconds for realization to dawn. Peter had hit on the only logical explanation for my now even younger appearance.

“Oh … umm … yeah, that was my other kid brother you saw at the diner. He’s … erm … gone back home. This is my youngest brother, Timmy.”

It was an outrageous lie but an elegant one, and it seemed to work. Peter crouched down and grinned at me.

“Well hi, Timmy! I’m sure glad to meet you. Having fun with big brother?”

“Yeah” I answered, my fixed smile concealing some resentment at this rival for Adam’s attention, one with stunning looks and a magnificently muscled body. I felt suddenly inadequate and jealous of this beautiful newcomer who might all too easily become a lot more interesting to Adam than me.

Adam commandeered my surfboard and spent the next hour gamboling with Peter in search of bigger waves while I was left to sulk in the shallows. A busy beach would not have felt so lonely, but “our” beach was, as usual, deserted save for some squabbling seabirds. As I made the best of amusing myself, I watched the two young studs as they whooped and shrieked among the waves. My mind, which was regressing along with my body, didn’t rationalize the empty feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I certainly knew how much I resented at being too small to join in the fun. Long before their energy was spent the afternoon began to cool, which at last brought them to shore.

“That was fun” Adam said to Peter. “You should come more often.”

“Thanks, I’d like that” said the blonde Adonis, turning his blue eyes on me, “.. that is, if it’s okay with Timmy.”

As I opened my mouth to respond, Adam answered for me.

“Yeah, Tim won’t mind. Come again tomorrow if the sun’s out.”

“Sure, I’ll do that. And thanks for today, it was great.”

Grabbing his surfboard, Peter sprinted up the beach towards the road. We both stood at the water’s edge and watched him go. Then, relieved to have my awesome brother’s undivided attention once more, I turned to look at him. But he was still staring after Peter, his face glowing with interest. A gloom descended upon me as I realized that I was no longer the only star in his heaven.

The return trip up the rubble path was just like the downward one, with Adam once again laden with all our stuff. What was different was my mood. I had turned into The Incredible Sulk as I followed after him sullenly, still bristling with resentment over Peter’s intrusion into our lives. I comforted myself with the thought that at least I’d have Adam to myself all evening and then to cuddle in bed at night. I was soon to discover that I was wrong on both counts. Scarcely had we finished dinner, eaten in almost total silence with Adam clearly puzzled by my mood, than the phone rang. I picked up to discover a cheerful Peter on the line.

“Hi there, li’l dude. Lemme speak with your big bro, will ya?”

Resisting a fleeting temptation to hang up, I handed the phone to Adam who instantly lit up like a Christmas Tree. He giggled and gushed like a teen on his first date before carrying the phone out onto the patio. He settled into a lounger for what turned out to be a long and animated chat. Meanwhile I curled up miserably on the sofa and tried to divert my mind with the TV. But my viewing was punctuated by Adam’s hearty laughs. I glanced continually at him through the glass doors and could see how much he was enjoying the company of his new friend. For the first time I felt the dull ache of insecurity. As night fell, the chatter from the patio continued until eventually Adam reappeared and offered me the phone.

“Here, Tim. Peter wants to say goodnight.”

I know what I’d like to say to him, I thought.

“Hi Peter” I piped.

“Hey there, kid. Sorry to keep your big brother so busy. He’s a great guy, but then I guess you know that, huh?”

“What? Oh ... umm … yeah, he’s the best.”

“And you are just one cute little guy too. Kinda makes me jealous you’re not my li’l bro.”

I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

“Umm … thanks.”

“So I was thinking. How about I treat you both to a day out tomorrow? We could take a trip up the coast, maybe do the theme park. What do you say?”

Suddenly this unwanted interloper had my total interest.

“Wow Peter, that would be amazing.”

“Great! So it’s a date then. I’ll be along to collect you guys after breakfast, okay kid?”

“You bet!” I shouted, grinning at Adam who had been studying my reaction with interest.

“I think Peter likes us a lot” he said after I had hung up the phone.

“Yeah” I gushed. “He’s cool.”

When Adam decreed that bedtime had arrived I put up a childish fight for more time. But he simply locked up, switched off all the lights, picked me off the sofa with one arm and slung me over his shoulder. He carried me like that up the stairs. I giggled as my head bounced off his muscular back with every step. When we reached the top he dragged me off his shoulder and cradled me against his chest with one brawny arm. I ran a hand over the forearm, enjoying the reassuring feel of rippling muscle and sinew. I made to kiss him on the lips but he immediately drew away. My smile faded as I caught his serious look.

“Timmy, I think it’s time you had your own bedroom.”

I stared open-mouthed as he struggled with his words.

“This magic thing … it’s run it’s course at last, I’m fairly sure. I haven’t seen any more changes in you or me during today. But we’re going to have to face up to this new situation … I mean, it’s not as if you and me … well there’s no way we can …” He stopped as he saw the vacant look on my face.

Magic? No more changes in him or me? What was he talking about? And what is it that we can’t do any more?

My mind was plundering the memory banks but nothing was coming into focus. Adam saw my confusion and immediately changed tack.

“Oh … erm … look Tim, I just thought that a big boy like you would want your own bedroom. After all, you’re not a little kid anymore who needs his big brother to sleep with him.”

He stopped, surveying me anxiously to see how well he had recovered. I grinned.

“Yeah, my own bedroom. That would be really cool. But not tonight, huh? Can I sleep in your bed just one more night?”

Adam grinned.

“Sure you can, big guy.”

‘Big guy’ he had called me! Yes, I couldn’t wait to grow up big and strong like Adam. And as I snuggled into the warmth of his powerful body for that final night, I ran my little hands gently over his skin and manly hair, feeling the muscular contours, savoring his protective power. I drifted off to sleep dreaming of the day I would be just as awesome.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 31st, 2010 at 05:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (Yesterday), duk2112 (June 16th, 2013), littledude (June 14th, 2013), muscular (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:36 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
It is great and very interesting story!!!
  #3   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:07 PM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
Cool Story

Cool Story

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text