The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Adam ... parts 13/14

Peter made quite an impression on Adam next morning when he drew up in his smart drop-top sports car. The auto trade would call it a four seater, but in reality there were two commodious bucket seats in front and very little leg room in back - not that lack of space in the rear was a problem for my skinny frame. As we bowled along the coast road heading for the theme park, the two muscle jocks chatted animatedly. It was as if they had been best buddies all their lives.

When we arrived at the park, our little ‘family’ caused quite a stir as we ambled around the attractions. There was the towering alpha male, almost 7 foot of awesome rippling muscle. There was the striking blonde jock, tall, muscular and achingly handsome. And then there was me, the perky kid constantly pleading for attention, scuttling excitedly from one thrill ride to the next. I baulked at only one – the haunted train – leaving it to my awesome guardians to squeeze their muscular frames into a two-seat carriage and disappear laughing into the dark bowels of the ride. When their carriage reappeared minutes later, Adam and Peter were cuddled together, locked tightly in one another’s arms. I giggled to think how the ride must have scared them, but then I wasn’t to know they had just pulled out of a passionate kiss.

As the day wore on and I began to tire, my awesome minders finally persuaded me it was time for home. Adam didn’t need much persuading to take the wheel and, as the two hunks snuggled up to one another in the front seats, I drifted in and out of sleep in the back. My first awareness of arriving home was being lifted gently from the back seat and swung into the air by two powerful arms. As my eyes fluttered open I saw it was Peter. He smiled at me indulgently.

“Well look at you, Timmy. All tuckered out from your busy day. Did you have fun?”

I threw my skinny arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

“Oh yes, Peter, it was awesome. Thank you so much.”

As he carried me cradled in his arms from the darkened driveway into the brightly lit kitchen, I had a close-up of his stunningly beautiful face - the high cheekbones set in a flawless golden skin, and the sparkling blue eyes with long eyelashes darker than his long locks of sun-bleached golden hair. I tightened my arms around his neck, scratching my cheek against the prickly stubble on his jaw.

Once I was in bed sleep didn’t come easily, whether because of the lingering excitement of the day or because I had already been dozing in the car. For whatever reason, I lay awake for some time and overheard muffled conversation and laughter from the downstairs hall. With my curiosity aroused, I climbed out of bed and padded silently across the floor in my bare feet. Creeping onto the top landing, I knelt down and poked my head through the balustrades to investigate.

The hall beneath was in darkness, lit only by a shaft of moonlight streaming through an open window. The eerie blue light was sufficient to reveal Adam’s bare back, thickly muscled and wide as a barn door, and what looked like Peter’s hairy legs locked around Adam’s waist. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see that Adam had Peter backed against a wall, his butt cradled in his powerful arms. They were kissing, so fervently that it seemed they might be about to devour one another. My eyes were like saucers as I watched muscle and sinew bulge and flex powerfully to the rhythm of their passion. They were so engrossed in one another they had no notion they were being watched. Totally transfixed, I stared at the drama beneath me for some minutes before eventually stealing quietly back to my room.

I flung myself onto the bed, stifling my laughter. Adam and Peter were kissing and neither of them had rumbled that I’d been watching them! As my giggles began to subside, a prick of jealousy soured my mood. After all, Adam was mine. I had found him, chosen him, pursued him, even risked insanity for him. And here was a newcomer helping himself to the love and affection that was rightly mine. If anyone deserved his kisses it was me. And I knew there had been times when Adam and I had shared …… but then my memory began to fade as confusion clouded my mind. My smile returned. I liked Peter a lot. He was fun. Maybe it would be no bad thing if he was around more regularly. Yes, I’d like that.

………

Part 14 (epilog)

Peter soon became a permanent fixture, moving in and sharing the master bedroom with Adam. Our little ‘family’ quickly cemented into a stable relationship and life was a carefree, happy experience of a loved and protected child, cocooned from the trials and cares that adult life would bring in its own good time. The only ripple that disturbed this sea of tranquility came the day that Adam took me aside for ‘an earnest talk’. I had no clue what he wanted to say to me, and by the time he had finished I was no wiser. It was something to do with him not getting any bigger nor me any smaller. The idea was so absurd I began to giggle.

“Smaller? I’m not getting smaller, that’s just silly. I’m getting bigger” I chuckled. “And when I grow up I’m going to be just as big and strong as you.”

Adam looked bewildered for a moment, then he smiled, ruffled my hair and chucked me playfully under the chin.

“Oh Timmy, I’m sorry for being so stupid. Of course you’re going to be a big guy one day, maybe even have muscles as big as this …”

He flexed his arm, causing the bicep to harden and soar into an awesome peak of solid muscle. I stretched out a hand and felt the raw, rippling power. I was, as always, mightily impressed, but pretended not to be.

“What? That puny little muscle?” I said in mock contempt. “Some day I’ll have muscles a whole lot bigger than that!”

A few days later I stood on the patio watching an unusual sight. There was a little group of kids playing on the normally deserted beach. I was having a bad day. My mind was a muddle of contradictory thoughts. I was just a kid, so naturally part of me wanted – ached – to run down and join in the fun on the beach. But, rudely clamoring for attention in the distant recesses of my mind were adult constraints that were preventing me. As I stood there puzzling over this strange dilemma, Adam and Peter walked up behind me, two immensely powerful figures who towered over my skinny pre-pubescent body. Adam hunched down beside me.

“Penny for your thoughts, little guy.”

His familiar deep voice drew my attention away from the beach but failed to rouse me from my daze. I stared at him blearily, and my subconscious began to recall a slender youth I once knew in another life.

“Timmy!” yelled the youth. “TIMMY!”

The shout began to clear my mind and, as my eyes focused, the phantom youth resolved into my beloved big brother.

“Where were you just then, Timmy? You looked as if you were miles away.”

“Oh … umm … I’m not sure. Just a stupid daydream I guess.”

Distant whoops and shrieks drew Adam’s attention to the beach.

“Now I see where your mind was - we’ve got visitors! Why don’t you go play with them and have yourself some fun? It’s what being a kid is all about.”

His words seemed to pierce my sensibilities like a dagger. I spun round and shot Adam an angry glare, to which he responded with a quizzical smile. With his mind totally attuned to our altered circumstances, it would not have occurred to Adam that I might take offence. Confusing sensations continued to fog my mind. Somewhere, buried in my subconscious, were traces of an indignant adult. But stronger by far was the child I had become. I turned and stared once more at the activity on the beach. I felt an encouraging push on my back. It was Peter.

“Go on, little guy” he coaxed. “Go make yourself some new friends.”

Suddenly I was bowling down the path, skipping excitedly towards the little knot of kids. As I ran I felt yet another adult niggle trying to intrude from the furthest recesses of my mind. I scuffed to a halt in mild confusion and turned to look back at my awesome guardians. But they had gone from the patio. I stood there immobile, trying to rationalize my thoughts, until a shout from the beach finally resolved my confusion. I looked up to see the kids waving at me. Grinning, I waved back and broke once more into a canter.

What fun we had, splashing in the surf, building sand castles to obstruct the tide, gouging out sand lakes to wallow in. It seemed that we played happily for hours, and then it happened ….

“Look!” said one of my new friends. “It’s your dad. He’s calling to you.”

Looking up, I saw Adam shouting and waving to me from the patio. The other boys were staring at Adam, open mouthed.

“Sheesh, Tim, is that your dad? I wish my dad was as awesome as that.”

I beamed with pride as I took leave of my new friends and obediently started up the rubble path. My youthful energy carried me swiftly up the steep slope, but as I neared the house an ache had begun to throb in my head.

Dad? …. Dad wants me? … No that’s not right!

My progress reduced to a crawl as strange sensations began to course through my mind. By the time I reached the patio I was trembling and had begun to cry. Soon I was sobbing uncontrollably. Two magnificently muscled men stood there exchanging anxious glances, apparently uncertain how to react. Adam held out his arms and I raced to him, blubbering. I wedged my body between his beefy thighs and buried my face into the lush hair of his chest and abs. He threw his strong arms around me and, with a gentleness that belied his devastating power, he hugged my slender body into his warm protection. Cocooned in his loving embrace, my sobs began to subside. Then came his familiar voice, deep, authoritative and reassuring.

“Whatever’s wrong, Timmy? Didn’t you enjoy playing with your new friends?”

“I … did … enjoy” I said between sobs. “And then … and then they said … they said … uhhh … your dad wants you …”

I heard the rumble as well as felt it. Adam’s entire body shook as a chortle began deep in his throat then coursed through his entire body. As it began to recede, my shoulders were gripped in two powerful hands and I was gently teased away from his protective embrace. Holding me at arms length he sat down, playfully ruffled my hair and winked at Peter.

“I must be the worst dad in the whole world to have upset you like this.”

Then the gentle giant lifted me off my feet and settled me onto his lap. My skinny, hairless legs dangled incongruously over the thick muscle of his thighs. His powerful arms encircled me once more and I snuggled gratefully into his chest, wetting the dark fur on his chest with the last of my tears.

That was the moment that a new sensation began to course through my mind, at first no more than a trickle but soon gathering force until it became an unstoppable flood. It was the final obliteration of what little remained of my adult mind, crushed and expelled by a child’s compelling need for love and protection. With a sigh of contentment, I surrendered unconditionally to his paternal power and authority.

After a few minutes luxuriating in his arms I sat up in his lap, stretched out a hand to his smiling face and ran my fingers over the rough stubble. Then I flexed a pipe stem arm and stared proudly as a tiny bump of muscle stretched the skin. I turned to him with a cocky grin.

“I found Peter using the bodybuilding stuff you got stored in the basement, so I kinda started fooling around with it. Guess I won't be the little kid around here for much longer.”

(end)

Last edited by gideon; August 5th, 2010 at 05:48 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:25 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Great writing, I enjoyed it all, and yet it makes me sad. Thanks, Gideon!
  #3   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2010, 02:31 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Yes

This is one of the best stories here

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text