The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:50 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 1

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted a story on here. I've been working on this one for a long time and have a lot of chapters written, so I hope you all like it. This first one is kind of just an introduction, but I promise by chapter 3 there will be a lot of growing! =)

Chapter 1

Being the kicker on a football team isn't really as bad as some people make it out to be. These days, everybody recognizes that the kicker is one of the only guys on the team who can score points, the guy who bails the team out when they don't quite make it to the endzone, and the guy who sets up the other teams field position when you punt. The kicker is inevitably the smallest guy on the team, and thus is at the mercy of his teammates when it comes to getting picked on or forced to do menial work for the team, but in my case, I'm lucky to be on a team with a group of guys who have taken me under their wing, almost as a little brother, rather than give me a bunch of shit.

And they should, because I'm a damn good kicker. Back in high school, I set school records for field goals made and fewest misses, and a state record for longest field goal. My skill with my feet has awarded me with the respect I deserve.

I wasn't always a kicker though. Actually, I only decided to start when I was 15. I had never even played football until then, but I decided to try out for the team after my friends encouraged me. I was already a pretty successful soccer keeper, where I developed tremendous kick strength and accuracy, but I always had my eye on the football team. Not necessarily because I loved the sport--I actually think it's pretty boring compared to the ebb and flow of soccer--but because I knew joining the football team would get me closer to the hot, huge, muscle studs I lusted after from afar.

So I joined, and it was great both from an athletic standpoint and from an eyecandy standpoint. I was able to pretty easily hide my true feelings and orientation in the locker room having grown up with an athletic background playing soccer, and nobody suspected otherwise.

After high school, I was awarded a full ride scholarship to the University of Minnesota. Upon joining the team as a freshman, the first order of business was of course to get better and prepare myself to be a starter in a year or two, but the second, of course, was to assess all the beef among the lineman. There were plenty of huge, great-looking guys, but the one who stood out to me the most was a freshman lineman named Ben.

The special teams called all the kickers, long-snappers, and others aside, and I was happy to see Ben follow; apparently he was a long-snapper. As I looked over at him, I took note of his features; short black hair trimmed to a military-style crew cut with dark tuft of hair on the front middle, massive arms which had a sheen of sweat. His cut off practice jersey didn't quite cover up the furry slice of belly I saw sticking out at the bottom, and his shoulder pads only accenuated the obviously huge pectoral muscles and boulder shoulders. His pants looked too tight as they strained against his thick legs, and his calves were so massive, so big and round that I did a double-take. He had a heavy brow and dark, thick eyebrows over relatively small lips and a finely trimmed, dark chinstrap beard. He sauntered over to the special teams coaches, dripping with sweat and huffing from the warmup drills. I sat down next to him on he grass. I could smell him; testosterone, body oder, dirt, and sweaty football gear.

The coaches gave us the rundown of what they expected from us this season, and eventually started pairing people up for drills. Lo and behold, just as I had hoped, they paired up Ben and I for field goals and punting, him as the long snapper and me as the kicker. As we both stood up, Ben a couple inches taller than my 5'10" and far bigger than my lithe, lean form, we introduced ourselves.

"I guess we're paired up, eh?" Ben said in bassy voice which dripped with a thick Minnesota accent. "I'm Ben."

"Matt," I responded, trying not to get flustered. I had years of practice not letting my lust get the best of me, and I wanted to be genuine friends with this guy. I had to keep my cool. "Looks like I'll be staring at your ass for the next hour or so." Goddammit, nice one.

Ben bellowed with laughter and slapped my own firm butt firmly. "I guess so, and there's plenty of it to go around!"

That was the start of my friendship with Ben. We lived just two rooms down from each other, and I saw him at practices, games, and we had meals together every so often. We hung out somewhat regularly, and I saw him during games, in the bathroom in the dorms, and at parties. I learned that he was from the Iron Range in northern Minnesota and had grown up on a farm, mostly raising corn and chickens. That explained his build, solid and thick. He was 275 and 6'1" I would learn, and he was actually even stronger than he looked; he was immediately one of the top lifters on the team even though he was just a freshman. He said it was all the farm chores he did growing up, something about developing "functional strength". Neither of us actually played during our freshman year, not all that surprising considering how deep the team was, but we got a lot out of our practices. I was poised to be the go-to punter next season, and Ben was right on the cusp of being the first string long snapper and defensive lineman.

We both took advantage of the college's excellent gym facilities and food plans; I put on some much-needed size, and Ben put on the Freshman 15, but in his case it was mostly muscle. When our first year of college ended, we went our separate ways. I was excited to see him next year, as he told me his summer goal was to put on another 10 pounds and get to 300lb, which would really increase his chances of being a starter. I was also excited because we would be rooming together next year.
Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
BeatlesFan2003 (January 24th, 2014), dickasauras (August 19th, 2013), TheHugeMan (January 23rd, 2014), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:13 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
This is a great start; I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
Thanks
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:41 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
That's pretty funny that the "freshman 15" (of muscle,natch!) would put this guy Ben in shooting range of 300 pounds!

Pretty awesome! They grow 'em BIG out there in Minnesota!

Mdlftr
Thanks
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:29 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ditto the previous comments:

Great start! I'm looking forward to more!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #5   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:31 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Great start, can't wait to read more! And, a special bonus for me as I live in Minnesota! I just need to find my own "Ben" to grow with!

Tommy
Thanks
  #6   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:29 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Nice start....looking forward to more, too
Thanks
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:53 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I agree this was a very good opening and I definitely like their connection
Thanks
  #8   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:13 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
This lineman, Ben, sounds like my type. Look forward to him getting way beyond 300 lb's of man.