The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 09:27 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 1.5

Chapter 1.5

Sometime during Freshman year......

I was sitting at my computer reading an assignment for class when Ben passed by my door. He had just returned from the gym. He had been really putting the work in with the weights lately. Seeing me in my room, he came in with a sheet of sweat covering his thick arms and his thin tank top soaked to the point of being see-through. He was still breathing hard as he flopped his bag down on the floor and stripped off his shirt.

"Man, I'm beat! I was down there for 3 hours doing chest and biceps and then cardio for an hour." He grabbed my super sized jug of protein powder and a gallon of milk--I was a nice guy and let him use my stuff all the time--and dumped a liberal helping of both into the blender sitting on top of the fridge. "You should have seen me on the bench today, I was a monster. Never had a pump like that before," he said while idley scratching the fur on his chest, which had curled into little ringlets in the sweat covering his torso. "Workouts like these are gonna push me into the starting lineup next season, that's what coach said." As he reached up to put the powder back above my closet, I caught a whiff of his powerful, almost overwhelming odor. It was masculine, sour and sharp, and absolutely intoxicating.

"Wooooh man, you need a shower, buddy! I can smell you from over here. It's bad enough that I have to have the background stench of your gear coming from down the hall," I said. He had a pile of massive football shoulder pads, pants, jersey, and dirty jock straps laying in a heap in his closet, and often kept the door open. The truth, of course, is that I absolutely loved that smell; whenever I caught a whiff, it gave me a boner every time. Sometimes he would accidentally leave his sweaty gear in my room, and I had got my hands on his jock strap and muscle shirts and taken deep, huffing breaths many times before giving them back to Ben.

"Yeah, you want me to shower? Think I smell bad from over here? How about this!" Ben said as he suddenly was standing over me, his wet, thick muscle towering over me as I sat at my computer trying not to get a chubby in my pants. Suddenly Ben grabbed me in a headlock, his massive, bulging bicep, thick and pumped from his workout, squeezing against my head. He turned me around so his soaking wet, hairy armpit was right in my face, and I had no choice but to breath in his powerful odor, his overwhelming, masculine scent. It was one of the best things I had ever smelled; raw power and testosterone mixed with football gear, gym metal, and Ben's own unique smell that permeated the room. I resisted the temptation to start licking the sweaty pit right there.

Instead I faked disgust--and honestly, it was such an overpowering smell I couldn't breath--and struggled out of his unbreakable headlock. He just laughed and let me go, sauntering back over to the blender and picking up the container. He hefted the thick shake and chugged the whole thing in one go, protein shake oozing down the side of his mouth and dripping on to his chest fur. He burped loudly as the last trickles of it dripped into his mouth and down his throat, feeding more growth, and he fingered up the bits that had dripped onto his pecs.

"Mmmm, that's the stuff. I can't wait until I get even bigger" Ben said while feeling the weight of his pecs. "I just want to keep growing and getting bigger and stronger. What do you think, Matt?" he said as he flexed his traps, arms, and chest in an abbreviated most muscular.

Ben had never really opened up like this in terms of talking about his body. For me, it was a golden opportunity to lavish praise on his magnificently massive musculature without risking blowing my cover.

"Ben, you look fucking awesome. I can't believe you're so big, I'm always impressed especially when you've got your shirt off like that," I said, trying not to sound too eager.

"Yeah, fucking huge," he grunted and flexed again. "I want to be so fucking huge, you can't even imagine. I've always wanted to just get bigger and bigger, no limits, you know?" Ben said seriously, the intensity in his eyes burning as he looked at me. "I've always been the big guy, bigger than everybody, even when I was a little kid I was big. And now that I'm this deep into football and getting the lifting bug and loving being in the gym all the time...I just want to get stronger, bigger, fuckin' huge."

"Yeah man, go on, how big do you want to get?" I said, egging him on. This was so hot.

Ben had gone back to the fridge to make another protein shake. I knew he was going to dinner right after this too. His big gut was already looking distended and swollen from his first one. When he finished mixing it, he turned back to me and sauntered over, towering over me again. He looked down at me from between his massive pecs, swelling them out and flexing with a low, deep growling rumble that came from deep down.

"I want to be so big, I want to be looking down at you like this when we're both standing normally. I want to be twice as thick and five times as strong as I am now. I want the ground to shake when I walk. I want to be the biggest, strongest motherfucker on earth," he said, his voice sounding deeper, more commanding, and more dominant than ever. With that, he chugged down his second shake, which looked even bigger and thicker than the first. I watched as his massive gut swelled until it was pressing against my face. I could feel its heat and power, could hear the protein sloshing into his stomach where it would turn into muscle, making Ben's already massive body even bigger. I could smell his powerful masculine body odor as his sweat dried onto his skin.

Ben belched again as he finished his shake and smirked down at me. With a deep chuckle, he turned, his wide ass shaking up and down as he stomped back to his room. He threw on a dirty t-shirt, told me he was going to dinner with his linemen buddies, and rolled down the hall towards the exit. I immediately whipped my rock-hard cock out to relieve the pressure, and I came all over myself almost instantly. I couldn't believe he had such a deep-seeded desire to grow even bigger, and it turned me on so much. I went over and picked up the soaking wet muscle tank he had left behind in my room, and rubbed it all over my face. The stench was intoxicating. I couldn't wait for him to get even bigger and more dominant as college went on. I could only imagine just how big he was going to get.
Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
BeatlesFan2003 (January 24th, 2014), MuscleRoleplay (October 13th, 2012), spitandshove (February 12th, 2014), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
My kinda story! Love it when a huge guy gets drunk on his own power - as he grows, so does his lust for more SIZE! Anxious to read more!!
Thanks
  #3   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Ben is one sexy hulking muscle jock.
Thanks
  #4   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Nice!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 01:36 AM

Thanks for the positive feedback so far. It's going to pick up here in the next chapter, and Ben's really gonna start growing bigger. I have a lot more already written too. I'll probably be spacing out new chapters every few days for the next week or so.
Thanks
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:01 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback so far. It's going to pick up here in the next chapter, and Ben's really gonna start growing bigger. I have a lot more already written too. I'll probably be spacing out new chapters every few days for the next week or so.
so for clarification the first chapter ended after their freshman year and this is simply a tidbit from that year and the 2nd chapter is going into their sopohomore year
Thanks
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
so for clarification the first chapter ended after their freshman year and this is simply a tidbit from that year and the 2nd chapter is going into their sopohomore year
Correct. If i have any other chapters that say 2.5 or 3.5 it just means I'm breaking up what I wrote initially into two pieces. But yeah in this case, you're right.
Thanks
  #8   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 09:22 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Cool thanks for answering that man. Love this by the way and it is going great by the way would also love to chat if possible
Thanks
  #9   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:05 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Hey. This is great! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks
  #10   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 01:33 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
why doesnt the other character just drink some of bens shakes that are making him grow, that could be interesting
Thanks
  #11   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:23 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Breathless here! Love the big muscle gut & his eagerness to be bigger than others.
  #12   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
I am SO turned on by this. I think that by the next chapter my fingers will be too sticky with cum to type a comment. Whew....HOTTT story!!!!