The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2005, 04:50 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Spring Break Muscle

Hi guys..Guess what..Heres another quick short story on what is quickly becoming my fetish.Mass Muscle Growth.....

But with two differences:

1] Not everyone grows.
2] Theres a little bit of gay sex in it..

I apologise..This is not quite as good as the others..but i hope its OK!

================================================== =======
Spring Break Muscle

One of the great advantages of living a stones throw from a long swathe of immaculate sand beach and the warm ocean surf that caressed its shores, was the scores of hot hunky young men that swarmed to the beach to show off their lean muscular physiques while the frequently hot weather tanned those fine sexy bodies..And,having a big fetish for American college jocks with their buffed muscles and arrogant attitudes,i was living in the perfect area...

And the best time was during Spring Break when thousands of college students,many of them being unbelievably sexy jocks, crowded the beaches for parties,games,sunbathing and plenty other activities.. Being a British ex-pat living out here in Miami's South Beach..i was'nt familiar with how important Spring Break was to American college students..My house was very close to the

beach,it gave me ample opportunity to view..and fantasize about the young hunks that gathered in large crowds around a staged venue,hollering and shouting and getting drunk in booze binges.The guys usually persuading some of the girls that were there, to bare their tits for their horny satisfaction, and the girls trying their best to pull down the guys shorts.,only with inebriation did the jocks loosen themselves enough to moon their firm bubble butts at any given opportunity.

I could see the venue from my balcony,but opted for a closer look and decided to hang around the edge of the crowd and watch what the jocks got up to..

There were plenty of hunks around me. Up above the stage was spread a banner reading.

'SPRING BREAK-OUT STUDS AND BABES'

A short balding guy with a beer gut and aged around his mid thirties, seemed to be the venue announcer. He paced up in front of three pretty young girls dressed in tight white tee shirts,holding a large jug of water. I knew exactly what he was going to do,..and so did the jocks in the audience.

"Hey you guys..are you eager for wet tee-shirt time.?".The chubby guy poured the water over the

Co-eds fronts,soaking the shirts so they clung to their ample breasts,much to the delight of the oggling jocks, who surged forward in their approval.

I was pushed rudely by a jock holding a beer keg under his arm. "Do you mind.!" i replied curtly, feeling myself then catch my breath at his sheer beauty. Short cropped golden blonde hair, striking turquoise blue eyes,handsome face.. Almost a look-a-like of the gorgeous actor Ryan Gosling,that i thought for a moment that it was him.,if it was'nt for those alluring eyes, and a solid muscular body stretching the sleeveless claret university tee across an evidently thick set of pecs, which gave me the impression he was some kind of American football player..I suppose most of these jocks were.

When he turned to look at me with his beautiful face, i felt myself betrayed by a shudder of arousal.

"Sorry dude, i did'nt see you there" he apologised.

I smiled weakly,and for some reason i blushed.."Thats Ok then".

He looked at me for a brief moment,then smiled and gave me a wink before carrying on around the crowd to his 2 buddies. One was stocky and thickly muscled,wearing a green tee emblazoned with the words 'Orange County' across the front of his broad chest,the fabric taught over a solid muscle gut.Not exactly attractive.Cropped buzz cut,thick neck,a nose that looked to a have broken a few times..Someone who would most likely be nicknamed as Moose or Bulk in a frat guy sense.

The other guy was the opposite.Cute,boyish,with messy raven black hair and misty grey eyes.Tall slender muscled like a track athlete...

The hunky Ryan look-a-like caught my gaze and winked at me again.

I shot my glance away to the stage,trying to hide my stiffening cock.

That was no help.. The girls had left the stage to be replaced by five burly jocks.

"Heya guys.." the announcer bellowed into his microphone into the crowd.

"Wanna see these sexy boys flex their guns?"

I was a little confused for a moment.. 'Did he just call those jocks sexy?'.

"Hell yeah,..show us your hunky muscles guys" chimed in a thin pale looking nerd standing beside me,..as the guys on stage started showing off.

I watched in awe as a jock in a sleeveless blue navy shirt raised up his arms and flexed his sizeable baseball biceps,grinning broadly as veins rippled across the bulging mounds.

I thought i was seeing things as the announcer reached up and squeezed the hunks guns which responded by seemingly growing thicker and bigger as he flexed harder.

The short spiky haired boy next to him had his arms clasped behind his head and seemed to be straining with effort to flex his hard bunched biceps. I could actually see his biceps expanding as if air was being pumped into them, and his lean chest was filling out with pecs becoming clearly defined under his black tee.

"Fuck man..look at those studs,..they're growing bigger..!" exclaimed the nerd beside me.

My heart was racing and my cock was throbbing as i watched all five of the studs on stage growing evidently more muscular by the second. Pecs filling out shirts on four of them to near tearing point.The last guy was shirtless,allowing a clear and shocking sight of his hairy pecs bulging and swelling,becoming heavier and engorged with size,his lats bloating out from beneath his hairy armpits and his abs bulging and rippling into an eight pack,his triceps thickening,his biceps now too full and swollen to hold in a full double bicep flex.

The announcer now looked dwarfed standing beside the spiky haired dude who was growing bigger with bulging muscles. With a loud rip,his shirt burst apart to allow his smooth pecs to swell,both nipples pierced with rings,pointed ever groundward.

And it was'nt just muscle growth. The unmistakeable growing mounds of thickening cocks and engorging balls burgeoned their shorts.

I scanned the reaction of the crowd, suddenly noting that i could not see any girls,just guys..and some guys were growing just like the massive hunks on stage,and so rapidly too!. Those who wore shirts found them ripping as their pecs bulged out and their biceps swelled.Shirtless guys were fortunate as their muscles grew freely. Unchanged guys were in a daze of sexual ecstasy,unable to keep their hands off their growing huking buddies muscles and gigantic cocks straining their shorts.

My cock was tenting out my boardshorts and seeping pre-cum at the sight around me,..and i nearly lost it as i caught sight of the hunky Ryan-jock. He had grown in height by a foot,and his shirt was torn by his expanding muscles..'Bulk' had remained unchanged,and 'Ryan' was now growing bigger than him. His waist impossibly narrow and offset by his huge bloated pecs and lats.The athlete was huge too..No longer lean and wiry,he was thick and overly muscled, a massive sinewy arm wrapped around 'Bulks' shoulders,his boulder biceps looking like they'd crush his skull if he flexed too hard.

"I wanna fuck you,lard boy". Poor 'Bulk' struggled against his mates massive arms as he was dragged out of view behind another massive hunk ripping out of his University of Miami tee. his tenting erection giving away that he was turned on by the formerly skinny buds hugeness and dominance.

Then 'Ryan' saw me, and licked his lips as if he was staring at a delicious meal. One hand guided my gaze down to the inhuman bulge in his crotch as he stroked his growing cock.
I stood rooted to the spot with a mixture of lust and fear as he swaggered,heavy with muscles,over to me. The nerd beside me stood as transfixed,eyes bugging out his head as 'Ryan' approached.

"Holy fuck mister,you're huge.." he said gazing up at the hunk.
'Ryan' scooped up the nerd with one hand as if he was'nt lifting anything,and sneered at the poor guy.
"Fuck off faggot" He threw the nerd across the sand at least 20 feet, leaving the poor guy lying unhurt but sand covered and dazed.

He turned his attention to me,scaring the shit out of me as he lifted me off the ground.
"I noticed you got a beach house over there,..hows about inviting me in so i can fuck your fag ass..slave"
I could'nt say anything,the smell of his sweat was like an intoxicant to me and i just quivered with a growing orgasm. Then i fainted like a right fucking pussy.
"Very well..i'll take your silence as a yes then".

========== ==========

10 minutes later i awoke to find myself laying on the pool table in my spare room. I was naked and my cock was still rigidly erect..Then i saw the massive jock swaggering towards me, naked and glistening with sweat,his huge bloated smooth pecs heaving as he glared down at me hungrily.
His erect cock was enormous,as thick as a beercan and as long as my forearm from elbow to middle finger-tip! My name is Ryan Chase..and i'm gonna fuck you.
'What a coincidence..Not only did he look like Ryan Gosling,he shared his name too.
I was in the presence of a huge hunky muscle jock, and i'd do anything for him,..but his cock was so big that it scared me.

"No..please,i can't take that huge cock of yours.." i pleaded.

Ryan grabbed my legs and pulled towards him,and then threw my legs up over his shoulders,spreading my tight buttocks wide and pressing the throbbing cum slick head of his huge dick against my hole.
"Yes you can." he glared down at me.."You will take Master Ryans big fat dick.Fags are used to taking dick up the ass". I shook with fear that only spurred on my arousal and caused my cock to throb painfully hard.

Then Ryan thrust his huge cock into me and i screamed aloud as he banged hard and deep, feeling like he had split me in two,but incredulously after a few moments the pain seemed to subside slightly and i was once again over come by his manly sweat...as he began to pound me with ferocity.

"Looks like this is gonna be the start of your servitude to college jocks,faggot,..'cos your coming back to my frat house when Spring Breaks over.."

================================================== ========

NEXT CHAPTER TONIGHT/TOMORROW:

Diver Muscle

A gay guy takes a group of divers to a sunken wreck, and waits for them in his boat above..When they surface,..they're diving suits are fitting a little too tight to their bodies..for some reason...and its not a case of the Bends

Last edited by elysiumfields; February 24th, 2005 at 04:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to elysiumfields For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (May 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2005, 05:10 AM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
Another good story, and I liked that the growers are wanting to dominate the non-grown.

I love the idea for the next story as well...suggestion: make sure the guide has cameras attached to each of the divers so he can watch their undersea growth.
  #3   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2005, 10:04 AM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
only problem is that he has to first get away from ryan, guess he better start growing some muscle fast, otherwise he won't be able to get to that boat. be kinda interesting if he could actually control his own growth or it was a sort of defense mechanism for him, like it only works when he absolutely needs it, or if he starts lifting then the rate of growth is excellerated or something like that, but he can shink back down again with like 5% body fat or something so he still looks muscular despite shinking back down to a normal size, be kinda a waste if he could return back but lost everything that he liked about his transformed state, well it's just a thought, take care
  #4   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2005, 09:50 PM

n2size
You hope it's OK? It's GREAT! I'm sorry it wasn't longer.

You have me excited already about the upcoming diving story.

From what you have written so far, I don't think you can disappoint anyone. Just keep writing what pleases you.

Please keep going. Love mass growth. Make these guys as big as you want.

Thanks.

n2size
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2005, 09:37 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
A question...

While I like a good growth story as much as anyone, (the more realistic the better, like "Symmetry" for example. [Too bad Part II of Symmetry has not yet appeared--hint, hint!)] I find I am somewhat bothered by the use of sexual orientation pejoratives in the story, i.e., "fag" "faggot". This is really not my issue, I guess, since I'm straight and just like muscle growth, so I don't really care about the sex parts--I just sort of mentally blip over that.

My question is: does using this type of language offend gay men, or is it some sort of 'turn on' in the appropriate sex-play situation? In other words, if the 6'5" Lumberjack with biceps the size of cantalopes and thighs the size of tree trunks and a chest with pecs like slabs of beef is calling someone that while shagging them, it's "o.k.", while if he calls someone that while hitting them with a big stick, it's Not "o.k."?

Is it sort of like one member of a minority group talking to another member of the same group: o.k. "in context" but not o.k. if it's an outsider doing it?

I mean, I personally find it offensive for two reasons: 1. In my experience terminology of that type is always intended to categorize, isolate and belittle a person, and is delivered in just that tone of voice as in the story, and 2. I don't see any other interpretation to it, even in jest.

Another example: if the story involved a man and a woman, and the man was calling the woman a 'ho' and a 'bitch' and was dragging her off to his cave/castle/second floor walk up, I don't know any women who would consider that a turn on.

Just curious,

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 08:21 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
That's a really good question and I have no idea how to answer it. I'm sure some guys that are gay are bothered by it. I'm not. :\

But anyways, fantastic story! You never disappoint!
  #7   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 11:44 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Authors Note

Hi guys... In response to Mdlftrs message. I would just like to clarify the use of certain profanities in my story...i.e 'fag' or 'faggot'.

I had chosen this form of writing to express a sexual foreplay,sort of a dominant/submissive type of role of my characters...'talking dirty to your sex partner',like Mdlftrs first paragraph in his message. Being a Brit, i'm only familiar with the US Jock culture through television, and they are taken to be arrogant big bullies who like football,boozing and shagging cheerleaders,so maybe wrongly, i assumed that this would be the way they may talk and act if i put them in a situation like my story..{Truth is..i'm kinda attracted to jocks , so my fantasies played out maybe a little too obvious!}.

I had not intended to offend anyone with this use of terms and i apologise if anyone had that idea.

I am gay and i am not at all bothered about people slagging me off because of my sexuality. Water off a ducks back...!

Yours sincerely.

Elysiumfields.

Last edited by elysiumfields; March 7th, 2005 at 11:50 AM.
  #8   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
My question is: does using this type of language offend gay men, or is it some sort of 'turn on' in the appropriate sex-play situation? In other words, if the 6'5" Lumberjack with biceps the size of cantalopes and thighs the size of tree trunks and a chest with pecs like slabs of beef is calling someone that while shagging them, it's "o.k.", while if he calls someone that while hitting them with a big stick, it's Not "o.k."?
In the real world, the terms are used. People in the community may use the word as a joke, to demonstrate comraderie or in other ways. People outside the community may use the word to demean, to create a power relationship, to show disdain or to harm.

It is valid for writers to use words to convey the mood, sense and relationships among characters that they want to sense.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #9   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 12:40 PM
LeatherGryphon

I'm gay, and to me the word "faggot" has always been a demeaning word, in all circumstances. I use the word myself to refer pejoratively to a sub-class of the gay community. In no way would I look favorably on being called a faggot.

A similar situation exists in the US black community where the word "nigger" is used by some members of the community to make pejorative statements about a sub-class of the community.

I suppose "faggot" can be used to signify comradery but the word itself is such a negative sound to me I would instantly take offense no matter who it came from.

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; March 7th, 2005 at 12:47 PM.
  #10   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 01:07 PM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
Fag is also an English slang word for cigarette so when he says "hows about inviting me in so i can fuck your fag ass..slave"

Maybe he's trying to imply his backside is smoking.
  #11   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 03:16 PM
LeatherGryphon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithSpawn
Fag is also an English slang word for cigarette ...
Maybe he's trying to imply his backside is smoking.
Although that's an interesting trick (and I've seen it done), I don't think it would be the first thing that popped into my mind

Note: It's safer done with cigars, less danger of toasting the buns.
  #12   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Maybe it's just me, but I have no problem with someone who is clearly gay-positive using the word "faggot" as a term of camraderie or humour or even playful chiding: Margaret Cho comes to mind as a quasi-straight person who uses the word "faggot" from time to time as a term of gentle, affectionate mockery. For me it's not a matter of the word itself, but of the intent and the context...

Where I *do* have a problem is with anyone -- including gay men -- using the term "faggot" perjoratively or dismissively to describe a class of people as inherently less worthy of love, respect or humanity. Particularly when that (sub)class is likely the same kind of gay men who are most often the victim of homophobia in str8 culture -- ie the fey and effeminate "faggots".

But maybe it's just me.

-- James

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #13   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Fire Wood....

A "faggot" is also a term used for a bundle of fire wood... a different sort of "woody"

I agree with Corwin it's used in the real world if a real person would say it, it's okay for a character.

I wrote "fag" in to the mouth of a burly homophobic bully that was about to beat on my protagonist (that actually was not gay). In the story the bully pulls a knife on the other guy. Another protagonist in the story can read minds and is aware the the bully is in truth gay himself and is unwilling to accept it, so he lashes out. The second protagonist saves the first but helping the bully come to grips with his true sexuality and transforms him is to a cute club boi that is comfortable being gay and would never hurt any one...

Ender
  #14   Add to baird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2005, 01:58 PM

baird is on a distinguished road
fascist actually comes from the same latin root that faggot does, and i think they chose fascist (fascio) to demonstrate their bundled-ness (bundle of sticks, you know) of their super state.

from wikipedia:

The word comes from fascio (plural: fasci), which may mean "bundle", as in a political or militant group or a nation, but also from the fasces (rods bundled around an axe), which were an ancient Roman symbol of the authority of magistrates. The Italian 'Fascisti' were also known as Black Shirts for their style of uniform incorporating a black shirt (see: political colour).

so, yeah. the word itself i think has less to do with bundle of sticks than it has to do with simply connotating a group, or, bundle. if that makes sense...? maybe that's how it came to describe homosexuals? also, i've heard that faggot was used to describe them because they'd burn them if convicted of homosexuality? faggot=burning pyre? maybe.

EDIT: more wikipedia

Faggot is a very old word in English, deriving through the French fagot from the Latin facus, meaning a bundle.

• A faggot is a bundle of sticks or branches, usually bound together. It is most commonly used in reference to wood intended for use as firewood.
  • In metallurgy, faggot refers to a bundle of iron pieces destined to be worked into bars by hammering or rolling at a high enough temperature to fuse them together.
  • A faggot is a type of food eaten mainly in the United Kingdom.
  • Faggot is a slang term used (usually pejoratively) to refer to gay men.
  • A faggot is an archaic unit of measurement.
See also fag. Not to be confused with fagotto.

What fool hath added water to the sea,
Or brought a faggot to bright-burning Troy?
(William Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus, Act II, scene III)
  #15   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2005, 03:29 PM
LeatherGryphon

This thread has drifted a bit but as long as we're here:

[color=white]fag[/color] - (North America) gay male, derived from the term "Fag Boy" for servant boys in British boarding schools. Etymology in this case refers to "fagged" as tired from their servitude. No longer widely used in Britain. Also a British term for cigarette. See also "faggot."
[color=white]fagela[/color] - (Jews) term for gay male. This word is not derived from Hebrew or Yiddish, it was just an adaptation of the term "fag."
[color=white]faggot[/color] - (North America) a gay male

Last edited by LeatherGryphon; March 11th, 2005 at 03:31 PM.
  #16   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2005, 05:02 AM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by baird
A faggot is a type of food eaten mainly in the United Kingdom.
Mmmmm, faggots.
  #17   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:24 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
A Classic

Elysium, I miss your stories, this was a great one! Thanks for the classic!
  #18   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2008, 07:54 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Great story.. i swear i read it somewhere years ago but that could just be me.

As for the faggot issue ive never taken offence to it, i have straight freinds that shout 'its my favourite faggot' and other things like that and its never made me feel upset..

and as the above post says it makes me chuckle because my local corner shop sells turkey faggots
  #19   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM

small-fry
Hey, I love it when muscle growth effects large groups of people and I also enjoy it when the reality of the universe changes as in this story. "The Jocking" was one of the stories that got me addicted to this site and I wish that more people would write in this style.

Thanks for a hot story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options