The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 09:17 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 4

Wooooo, another chapter! Unfortunately I only have one more chapter written after this, and then I don't know when I'll do the next one. I hope everyone likes this one, Ben finally gets some time on the football field to kick some ass.

Chapter 4

I woke up as the light from the window hit my face. It was a Saturday, and we had a big game later that afternoon. I felt great, still energized by drinking Ben's cum in the bathroom a couple weeks back. Ben realized after that that he needed to save every bit of growth-inducing cum for himself, so he had only let me feed on his massive cock once since then. It was such potent stuff that I didn't need much. I sat up in bed and appreciated the extra pounds and inches on my body, especially my legs, which would come in handy on the field as a kicker. I looked across the room at the massive beast in the other bed and instantly felt tiny again; it looked like a boulder of muscle under a white sheet.

I quietly got up and walked over to Ben's sleeping form. He was snoring loudly, the bassy vibrations filling the room. It seemed every time I saw him, he was bigger...his massive frame overflowed the pathetic twin bed he had to sleep on, and the mattress and frame strained under the pressure of his 420lb weight. Since I saved up my spunk and he swelled in growth last time, he decided not to wait between sessions and just milk me for all the cum I could give him. I was more than happy to oblige. As part of that decision, I got to the edge of the bed and dropped my boxers, revealing my already rock-hard cock.

I slapped his face with my cock to rouse the great behemoth. He growled, turned towards the edge of the bed, and opened his eyes.

"Feeding time," I said, as I offered my cock up to his waiting mouth. He growled, enveloped my entire shaft, and started sucking with the force of a vacuum. I always woke up with morning wood, and being this close to him was enough to set me off, so I was already on the verge of shooting; once I felt his powerful tongue pressing against my cock, willing the cum out of me, I didn't last long. I looked down at his massive neck, traps, delts, and shoulders, which merged together to form some freaky muscle supercomplex on the top of his torso. He saw me looking and shrugged slightly. That was all it took for the muscle to explode and swell before my eyes. I thought about how those muscles would soon be bigger after he guzzled my cum and I erupted into his mouth. My libido and amount of cum I shot had multiplied since drinking Ben's supercum, and Ben chugged down everything I could give. I shuttered as I shot jet after jet into his mouth and I thought about Ben growing even bigger. He licked up every drop before rolling up to a sitting position in bed, causing the frame to squeal in protest. He sat on the edge and then stood up, towering over me at 6'9" and 420lbs. He was twice as wide as me and almost a foot taller.

"Thanks bitch," he boomed as he looked down at me with a cocky smirk on his face. He bounced me out of the way with his rock-hard gut and stomped over to the fridge, totally naked. "Gotta get ready for the fucking game today, gonna CRUSH those motherfuckers," he said as he tore the cap off one of his protein shakes and downed it.

Before he had a chance to finish, I blurted the question that had been on my mind the last few days: "Hey, are you going to tell me when you're going to grow big time again? It's been a week of three-times-a-day feeding and you've 'only' gained 5 pounds. What's going on?" I figured I deserved at least an explanation for all the exemplary service I was providing.

Ben just chuckled and said "You'll see," after he finished chugging his shake. He scratched his balls and rubbed his half-hard cock as he squeezed through the doorway to head down to the bathroom.

---

Ben stepped up to the line of scrimmage as the opposing team, Ohio State, got ready for their 3th down try. It was halfway through the third quarter, and us Gophers were up, but only by 3. Ben was the biggest player on the field by far, and he was consistantly demanding a double-team of Ohio's biggest offensive linemen to even slow him down. All the plays were running as far away from him as possible, of course, and I could see that Ben was getting frustrated by the cowardice of these punks.

The ball was snapped, and Ben charged forward, his massive shoulders bearing down to bowl over whoever was in his way. He was met this time by a triple-team, all of them holding and grabbing but Ben didn't get any calls from the ref...he was so big, it was hard for the refs to officiate him. Ohio couldn't get the ball past the first down marker, but were mere inches away, so they were going to go for it on the 4th down. They called a time out to set up the play, and Ben and the rest of the defense jogged over to the sideline.

Instead of meeting with the coaches though, Ben stomped over to me. I could see he was furious. A cloud of football sweat stench hit me as he stood close. He pulled of his massive helmet (it seemed bigger than my torso sometimes) and roared.

"This is such fucking bullshit! I'm tired of theses weaklings getting in my way. They're too fucking scared to take me one-on-one, I should be crushing them!" he said, steam pouring off his close-cropped head and bull neck into the cool Minnesota fall air. "It's time I unleash the beast."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You know that thing you asked about this morning?" he said, taking a step back and standing tall, showing off his massive bulk. "Let's just say you're about to get your answer," he said with a smirk, and he flexed his big shoulders and smacked his musclegut. The whistle blew and he shoved his helmet back on and ran back onto the field. What was he going to do?

I got my answer as soon as he got down into his stance on the line, squatting low. I could see it from the sidelines...he was growing! He had been saving up all the growth energy from a week's worth of my seed into his massive frame and was tapping into that incredible power now.

I could hear his deep growl from the sidelines as he swelled bigger and taller than anyone else on the line, making them look like pop warner players as he grew even larger. The ball was snapped and he rushed forward. The triple-team came as Ohio tried to ram the fullback up the middle to get the last yard they needed, but Ben, who was exploding with new strength and size as he blew past 450lbs, bowled all four of them over like they were cardboard cutouts. He drove his massive shoulder into the fullback's chest, sending him flying back 10 feet. He landed hard on him, and felt bones break.

The crowd cheered as we got the ball back, and Ben stood up from the carnage he had produced. He rose taller than ever and roared as he grew even larger, muscle cum and testosterone coursing through his veins. His massive shoulder pads cracked in half as his chest and shoulders swelled bigger, and the "M" on his Minnesota jersey tore right down the middle. His weighty pectorals demanded space to grow even more. His biceps drew tight on the jersey and split through the mesh material as he flexed over his vanquished foes, who suddenly looked tiny next to this juggernaut. He growled as he felt his body growing bigger and heavier, feeling like a giant among children. The skin-tight material of Ben's leg pads ripped as his thighs swelled larger, and his cleats sunk deeper into the turf as he hit 475lbs of football-playing beef.

Gripping it with both hands, Ben cracked off his now too-tight helmet easily and laughed as he continued to grow, swelling taller and heavier than ever before. His gut swelled out, rock-hard and ponderous, and he expanded wider. He threw aside his shoulder pads, which were no longer really necessary on his massive, impenetrable frame of rock-hard muscle, and flexed again, bursting with new size as he hit 500lbs and 7 feet tall. His shoulders spread to a new width as they bulged with more muscle, and his neck disappeared as his growing muscles fought for space. Another beefy neck roll formed on the back of his head as he grew thicker. He swelled out his chest, the massive, heavy pecs hanging over his boulder gut teeming with beast strength, and growled as he finally finished growing, leaving the rest of players on the field looking like pathetic weaklings next to him.

Ben looked down at the puny offensive linemen and fullback he had crushed a moment ago, a combined weight of over 1000lbs, and laughed at how fully he had dominated them with his new power. He leaned down and flexed his bicep in their faces, bigger than ever, and yelled "Don't fuck with the juggernaut, bitches!" His arm swelled, a massive rock-hard mountain of muscle and power, and the other players could only cower and stare in awe at the giant standing over them.

Ben stomped off the field and headed back towards me. He seemed to grow even bigger as he got closer to me, and as he got close and stood inches from me, I neary came in my gear. He was fucking gigantic. He looked down at me, and said, "Fuck, you are tiny now," and chuckled in an arrogant, brutish manner. "Felt so good busting out of my gear like that, and they had to special order that shit for me!" he boomed, his deep laughter rumbling through me. He towered over me and looked down over his massive chest to see me. His musky scent was sharp and overpowering, and made me feel light-headed. "I'm glad I saved up all the cum for that, it felt great. I can't wait to see what this body can do...and I can't wait to get even BIGGER!" he boomed as he walked past me and headed to the locker room, steaming as the heat of his growth warmed the cool air. I looked down and saw his massive footprints in the ground; the grass was matted down and the dirt was sunk almost an inch down under the weight of the 510lb football-playing monster. My own foot looked like a child's next to them. I could easily imagine these giant footprints looking even bigger and crushing into concrete or tile if Ben kept this up.
Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
atbkv (October 6th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (May 29th, 2013), muscle405 (May 8th, 2013), worshipper (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 11:47 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Great work so far

I loved seeing the big man get even BIGGER right on the field. Loved the way he barrelled through the line like it was nothing. I hope Ben gets even more massively awesome! Great job so far, Vlad!
Thanks
  #3   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Aww, I hope Ben shares the growth with the main character! No sense hogging it all.
Thanks
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemonkey View Post
Aww, I hope Ben shares the growth with the main character! No sense hogging it all.
No sense hogging it!? Tell that to Ben! He wants all that juice for himself so he can get bigger!

Don't worry though, the main character gets to grow next chapter.
Thanks
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 01:34 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Ben needs some competition that is his own size, to see how he handles that, & that competition need not be the main character. Just a thought.
  #6   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 03:44 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I hope Ben's growth continues. Fun stuff. I'd be happy if the growth mainly affects him.
Thanks
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 05:48 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! hope he don't became a giant more...hope more strong and huge, but no a giant lol BTW compliments!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Thanks
  #8   Add to goliathlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Black Adam

goliathlover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to goliathlover
I wanna say, this entire series has made me wet! Great job!
Thanks
  #9   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goliathlover View Post
I wanna say, this entire series has made me wet! Great job!
That's the idea!

As for how big Ben is going to get...xboy, you might be disappointed. Ben's going to get a LOT bigger in the last couple chapters.
Thanks
  #10   Add to lvtaikai's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 06:33 PM

lvtaikai is on a distinguished road
Great story!!!!!
Huge, massively fat and muscle, manly giant is my most favorite type.
Please make him bigger and bigger.
He will dominate our world?
Thanks
  #11   Add to Dongworks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 07:15 PM

Dongworks is on a distinguished road
I love this story and the Jake stories (RIP?). I hope to see more from you. Not gonna lie, love the big thick guys instead of the 9 foot tall, 900 pound muscle guys who have managed to defy physics and keep a 29 inch waist.
Thanks
  #12   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongworks View Post
I love this story and the Jake stories (RIP?). I hope to see more from you. Not gonna lie, love the big thick guys instead of the 9 foot tall, 900 pound muscle guys who have managed to defy physics and keep a 29 inch waist.
I'm glad you think so too, I've never understood stories where guys get that big but keep wasp-like waists. If you were to actually imagine what that would really look like, it would be really bizarre to me.

Wow, someone remembers the Jake series! I still have that and have thought about continuing it someday. I write really rarely though, so we'll see. I have one more chapter of this story already written and then I don't know when I'll write and/or post more.
Thanks