The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2003, 08:24 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
Afflicted

This could be the basis for a series of stories.

There are people all over the country who have the fortune/misfortune to have been afflicted with various conditions that result in massive muscle growth. They've gained this ability in different ways - lab accident/purposeful exposure to chemicals/genetic disorder/whatever. Maybe a story or a series of stories about some of these people getting together, as they can't really be their huge alter-egos with regular folks. Using this framework there could be a limitless number of origin stories. For example-

- Main character who ties everything together. Helps "relieve" various "growers." He's had his power since college.
- A retired Army General who's isolated himself on a ranch out in the desert. Years ago, he was caught in an experimental weapon accident that causes him to sometimes turn into a hulk-like beast.
- Young high school student who messed around with his father's research because he was tired of being picked on at school. He needs someone else who has the growth power to show him the ropes and control his gift.
- Female scientist/university researcher who had an accident years ago and wants to change one of her students so she can finally have someone to satisfy her other form.

I dont' know, just a few ideas... anyone want to run with them? This could be a pretty good framework for something, I think.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2003, 02:59 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
good ideas!

All those ideas are great! I'm going through this entire board to get some ideas for a new muscle growth fantasy story i want to write this week.... I'd like to get some feedback! Anyone? If you're thinking like "I would love to read a story about...." then let me know! I'll consider it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options