The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:30 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 5

Here's the last chapter i have written for now. I'm not sure when i'll write more, as i have to be in a really particular mood to write...but this definitely isn't the end of the story yet.

I headed back to the dorms after the game was over. I hadn't seen Ben since his explosive on-field growth spurt, but everybody was talking about him. At this point it was pretty hard to deny that Ben was growing at an extraordinary rate and turning into a freak; guys on the team had been whispering about it all season, but no one had dared question Ben about it. After the game, coach told everybody to forget about what they saw, and said there would be an investigation into what was going on with Ben. I knew Ben wouldn't give a shit whether he was kicked off the football team or not. I knew all he cared about anymore was growing.

As I approached my room in the dorm, i was hit by an overpowering stench of football jock BO. It was Ben's stink, and it had only grown more potent since his latest growth spurt. It was sharp, musky, and funky, and it permeated the entire floor of the building. I was stunned to see the door and door frame had been ripped out of the wall and strewn into the hallway. There was rubble from destroyed concrete in the doorway, and massive chunks of wall taken out of the sides of the entrance by what looked like fist-sized impacts. I stepped through the suddenly-larger entrance and saw Ben standing naked in the middle of the room, his back to me. He was still drenched in sweat and huffing in great heaving breaths. He was absolutely gigantic; his massive frame seemed to fill the entire room, and his head loomed dangerously close to the ceiling. He had grown even more than when he was on the field. A pile of his broken football gear lay in the middle of the room, drenched in his jock sweat. He turned as he heard my tentative footsteps enter the room.

"AHHH, there you are!" he said, his voice sounding deeper and louder than before. He crossed the room and stood in front of me. My eyes were level with the top of his round, hard belly, and the top of my head with the hard, protruding nipples that crowned his thick muscle tits. He looked down at me and boomed, "damn, you are fucking tiny now! Standing next to a little shit like you makes me feel even BIGGER!" He proceeded to roll his bloated pecs in my face, the hair bristling against my face as they swelled out.

"MMMMPH, feel the power in those motherfuckers. So thick I had to tear the door apart to even get into the room. Tearing off the door was surprisingly easy, and it felt so good to punch the shit out of those fucking walls," Ben rumbled; the depth and volume of his voice made my chest cavity vibrate like the bass at a rock concert. He clenched his fist and held it up to me, his massive arms swelling with thick muscle. His huge fist looked as big as my head. "I couldn't even squeeze into the room ducking and sideways, so I made the entrance BEN-SIZED! It was fucking easy, this babies crushed through that wall like it was paper! In fact, I think it could stand to be even a little wider..."

Ben stomped past me, his hard gut almost bowling me over. His shoulders were indeed still too broad for the doorway. He was so immense, everything else around him suddenly looked like a miniature version of itself. He great huffing breaths made him swell and bulge; it almost looked like he was constantly growing bigger all the time.

He managed to squeeze his yard-wide shoulders into the tiny door frame, concrete already tearing away, yeilding to the big man's hard wide bulk. Ben got down in a squat and stuck his head through the other side of the door, into the hall. He stood as much as he could in the doorway, his boulder shoulders scraping more of the walls away. Ben took up the entire doorway with his mammoth bulk, his shoulders pressed hard against the sides, his traps and beefy, multi-rolled neck squeezing against the top of the 7-foot doorway, and his tree trunk legs filling the rest of the empty space, swelling and tensing in anticipation.

Ben grunted as he pressed upward with all of his considerable power, and the wall above the door immediately cracked down the middle. I could hear wood, plaster, and drywall cracking and crumbling as the wall suddenly gave way and a cluster of wall fell down upon Ben's mile-wide back. "OOOOH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!" Ben roared. Ben stood to his full height, his spiky hair nearly grazing the 8-foot ceiling. He adjusted his stance, the room shaking with his heavy footfalls, and he started pushing his wide shoulders and beefy arms against the side. The walls cracked and crumbled like the ones before, Ben grunting and huffing with effort. His triceps swelled out from his arms as he pushed even harder, and the massive chunks of wall gave way on each side. He was literally molding the doorway to fit his massive frame. The shape of the doorway was no longer a rectangle; instead it was the shape of a giant, wide, huge man. It looked like one of those cartoons where the outline of a character is left in the wall, only it was for real, and it was crushed out by Ben's awesome power.

"FUCK YEAH BITCH! FUCKING DESTROYED THAT WALL!" Ben bellowed as he turned around and admired his destructive work. He sauntered through the doorway and back into our room, still having to duck his head down a bit to fit through. He rose to his full height again and smirked down at me. "How'd you like that, runt? You like seeing my power? All this fucking muscle?" He bounced his huge pecs in my face again and tensed every muscle on his torso, making his entire frame swell. A new wave of his stink slammed into me as he lifted his massive thick arms and flexed, his hairy pits right in front of my face. I was frozen in place, my mouth hanging open at the sight of Ben's insanely thick arms.

"Go on bitch, lick these fucking biceps. I swear each of my arms feels like 100lb each." I went to town worshipping his arms. They were so thick, bigger than my head easily, and hard as granite. Trying to push against his rock-hard biceps was hurting my fingers, which looked frail and tiny next to his massive powerful bulk. His forearms were veiny and hard, easily bigger than my upper arms; hell, probably bigger than my legs. I moved to his deep, hairy armpits, licking up the salty jock sweat and taking deep breaths of his rank masculine stink.

"Mmm, yeah you like my stink, don't you? I kept fucking growing all the way back from the game. I weighed myself when I got back--I had to resize the bathroom doorway too, heh" Ben chuckled, a deep, cocky, grunting sound. "Five-hundred and fifty fucking pounds. 550. Do you realize how heavy that is? How fucking enormous I am now?" he boomed down at me, his hot, sweaty body swelling against mine as he talked about his massive bulk. "No wonder those pussies on Ohio State crumbled and broke under me. I could fuckin crush you or any man effortlessly."

Ben demonstrated this by wrapping his impossibly huge arms around me and squeezed hard in a bear hug, lifting me off the ground like a flimsy pillow. Then he wrapped his beefy right arm around my head and squeezed me into a headlock. I immediately started to feel consciousness slip away, but mercifully he let me go.

"I ain't gonna hurt you though, little one," Ben said down to me. He ripped the pants off my body and effortlessly lifted me up, his muscles barely even tensing as he hefted my 200lbs. "I'm just gonna fuck you." I looked down and noticed his massive, raging hard on, a foot long and as thick as my forearm. He threw me across the room onto his bed and slowly stomped over to me, each step like an earthquake. His arms swung wide to the his sides; his shoulders and lats were so broad that even at his height, he seemed almost as wide as he was tall. Each massive leg, as big around as my waist and half that again, rolled over and rubbed against each the other one as he sauntered over to me.

"Looks like you got a sweet, tight ass for me there, boy" he said, his eyes glazing over with lust as he looked at my tight jock bubble butt. "Gotta cum so bad. So horned up after growing bigger. I wanna fill your hole up good and make you bigger so you can feed me even more of your hot cum. GOTTA GET BIGGER!!!" Ben boomed as he towered over me and licked two of his thick fingers. He was gonna loosen my tight, waiting ass first before he fucked me.

He reached down and slammed his bratwurst fingers into my ass, and I felt firey ecstacy shoot through my body. He stretched his fingers around and pushed deeper, growling and looking right into my eyes. His massive cock oozed precum and pulsed with anticipation; it looked just as thick and powerful as the rest of his giant body.

"Feel good little one? You gonna take my monster cock?" He hefted his massive unit, the whole thing looking like it weighed about 25 pounds. He finished loosening me up by lifting my entire body off the bed with one hand effortlessly, his fingers buried deep in my ass, stretching me out good. I moaned my approval and he held me up with one arm. He slipped his fingers out of my ass but continued to hold me, and slowly lowered my ass towards his cock.

He slicked up my hairy hole with spurts of precum that trickled out of his cock. I felt the massive engorged head press against me as he lowered me, in total control, and he growled with pleasure as he entered me. 550lb of giant college football player started fucking me hard, great powerful thrusts that slammed into me like a freight train. I fell over onto the bed, his massive tool impaling me, and I held onto the mattress to brace myself against the power of Big Ben.

"FUCK YEAH, you got such a tight fucking ass, better than any chick I fucked, I aint gonna last long at this rate," Ben roared, grunting with each powerful thrust and growling with pleasure. He leaned into me and I could feel his huge gut and pecs pressing against my tiny back, coating me with jock sweat. His short beard bristled against my neck and I felt his hot breath on the back of my head. He smelled like protein shakes. I clenched down on his thick cock with all I could, and could feel his mushroom head rake across my prostate even more, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine.

"MMMMMMMPH, FUCK YEAH I'M GONNA CUM," Ben bellowed as he bucked me furiously, my ass stretching to the limit as each thrust felt more and more powerful. He was sweating like he had just run a marathon and every muscle in his body was swollen and pumped. He growled and roared as he erupted into my hole, filling me up with an overwhelming amount of his seed. I immediately began to grow with more muscle and size, bulking and swelling underneath him as he continued to pump his muscle cream into me. I growled with ecstacy as I felt my hanging pecs swell with heavy power and my sturdy arms bulk up. My ass and already thick legs bunched up with new muscle, my hole tightening even more around Ben's massive cock, sending a shockwave of pleasure up his body and making him cum even more. I felt my body lengthen and tighten as Ben pounded into me the last time, and he pulled his red, swollen cock out.

I lay there for a moment panting for breath and making sure my ass was in one piece. "Damn boy, you grew fuckin' good!" Ben grunted down at me as he rubbed a big paw across my wider, more muscular back and firm bubble butt. "Mmmph fuck yeah, you got such a nice ass for me to fuck." He slapped my ass and squeezed the round muscular spheres in his massive hands. He fingered up some of his cum that was trickeling down my leg and slurped it up.

I turned around and got up, testing my new bigger size. I was built more like a linebacker than a kicker now I realized with delight, and I bounced my newly thick pecs and flexed my dispropotionately huge legs. I noticed my engorged cock swelling with new size, and thought of a great present for Ben.

"I think I can return the favor, big guy," I said with a cheeky grin, and he growled down at me from his seven and a half foot tall vantage point. He reached down and put his fingers up my ass, effortlessly lifting me again. He lifted me so my long, throbbing cock was even with his mouth, and he wrapped his lips around it. His thick, powerful tongue pressed against my rock-hard cock and I came immediately, feeding the moster more growth-inducing cum. I came more than I ever had before, thick ropes of cum from a thick 250lb linebacker build instead of a 200lb kicker.

He dropped me onto the bed when I was spent, and immediately began to grow even bigger. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any thicker, but he did as he chest swelled wider and bigger. He roared and flexed his arms and his entire body burst with more muscle and power. His head finally hit the ceiling as he swelled out his power gut and bulged his thighs and calves even bigger. I heard crunching and popping sounds as his body reshaped to handle the massive weight and awesome power of his bulk. His huge cock, still leaking cum and swollen from fucking me, lengthened and thickened with the rest of his body. Ben shrugged his titantic shoulders and his traps and delts bulged up higher, merging with his thick neck. He huffed for air, his massive sweaty chest swelling and bulging.

"FUCK YEAH!" Ben growled as he flexed one last time, sending a final shockwave of growth through his giant frame. "SO MUCH FUCKING BIGGER THAN I WAS THIS MORNING! AND IT'S ONLY UP FROM HERE!" he bellowed and rubbed his bullet nipples and felt the weight of his pecs, his arms swelling to new thickness. Ben wasn't done growing yet by a long shot.
Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
atbkv (October 6th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (August 19th, 2013), muscle405 (June 11th, 2013), Omiganda (September 8th, 2013), spitandshove (February 12th, 2014)
  #2   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:19 AM

mgm is on a distinguished road
This is my ULTIMATE dream! I wanna be as big as Ben. I read your stories and replace Ben with my name! haha
Thanks
  #3   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 08:33 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Damn!!!

That was hot! Great descriptions of the really thick guy!
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:41 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
I hope there will be more soon. Thanks for the writing.
Thanks
  #5   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
fucking awesome dude, keep writing!

can't wait for part 6
Thanks
  #6   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:34 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeGiant28 View Post
fucking awesome dude, keep writing!

can't wait for part 6
Couldn't agree more!
Thanks
  #7   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I've really enjoyed reading this story! I hope there's another part sooner rather than later

- Shamshad Khan
Thanks
  #8   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 04:49 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
When is part 6 comin out!? I'm dying of blue balls over here! lol
Thanks
  #9   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 02:24 AM

hshunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeGiant28 View Post
When is part 6 comin out!? I'm dying of blue balls over here! lol
I agree! Cant wait for part 6!!!
Thanks
  #10   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2010, 02:49 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Love when musclegrowth and sex combine. A kind of twin tumescence.

Like the rough sex without moving to cruelty as well. What can possible challenge Ben at this point? Love more musclegrowth for the narrator as well. Maybe he can challenge Ben???

Also love the musclegut rather than the trim muscle midsection.

All good things...THANKS!!!!
Thanks
  #11   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2010, 05:50 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'll post more when I write more, as soon as I'm in the mood to do that.

We're going to see a lot more growth in the last couple chapters...both for Ben, and for others! You'll see...
Thanks
  #12   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2010, 06:05 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
really compliments vlad, ben" Derek Poundstone" huge, is a great story, hope you continue it!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Thanks