The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 03:12 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
A Fresh Start - Chapter 2: Mini-Mike No Longer

Here is Chapter 2 of Mike's Saga. Hope you enjoy and thanks again for all the positive comments on Chapter 1!!

Chapter 2: Mini-Mike No Longer

?Operation Iron-Man began 12 years ago,? Daniel said, as he began what was sure to be a one hell of a long complicated story.

?After the end of the second war in Iraq, the military was reeling. They?d lost too many soldiers overseas and spent far too much on money on equipment, training, and medical bills for those soldiers. Top military officials decided that the US needed a way to make soldiers safer, stronger, and faster. They hoped these efforts would reduce our expenses dramatically, particularly the turn-over expense of fallen soldiers.?

?All kinds of top-secret programs formed, ended, merged, and changed. Eventually this command, DESTROY (Defense Engineering and Scientific Transplant Research on cYbernetics) was created. For the last 10 years we?ve has been doing top-secret research on bio-engineering, prosthetics, nanotechnology, and all kinds of cybernetic technology.?

?We?ve made incredible progress here on every front. In fact, nearly all of the medical advances in the last decade on prosthetic limbs, skin grafts, and bio-engineering have come from the results of our work here.?

?At first, the military was content with programs designed to enhance the biology of soldiers bodies. We began with experiments on soldiers to graft artificial arms 10 times stronger than their own on their bodies, but those had connection and power problems. Later, we tried giving soldiers bio-engineered viruses too enlarge and strengthen their muscles, but they died from heart attacks just weeks after injections.?

?After years of progress, but many failed experiments, General Thompson took over the command. Three yeas ago, he decided that enhancements to our existing soldiers weren?t going to work and were a waste of resources. He said we were not thinking big enough.?

?About a month after he came on board, we began construction of our first full cybernetic prototype. The idea was fascinating. Rather than enhancing a solider, thus creating all kinds of genetic and medical instability, we?d instead start with a perfectly clean subject. These cyborgs could be made with a combination of the best of man and the best of robots.?
?However, It took us a long time to get the variables right. We were literally creating a brand new field of research. Nothing had been done in this space before, especially not combining genetic engineering, nano-technology, and cybernetics simultaneously. It was incredibly challenging and rewarding work, but it was a slow process. Unfortunately, after our MARK IV prototype failed, the military decided to move on. Our shop was closed.?

?General Thompson, however, was convinced this was the answer we needed. He secured us a lab underground here at Area-52, erased all knowledge of us in the outside world, and put us back to work. The General then provided us with unlimited funding, access to the greatest minds in the world, and the best research technology. That was nearly 18 months ago, and we?ve made incredible strides since then.?

?We were getting ready to activate our newest prototype, the MARK VII, when you came along. We were just finishing some final field measurements on our MARK VI prototype when your GEO and the MARK VI met four days along along Route 66. Unfortunately, both your car and the prototype were destroyed at impact.?

?You, however, were thrown from the wreckage. Miraculously, your seat belt snapped, saving you from the fireball the MARK VI created when it detonated. We?d never expected a car on the road out here in the desert, and were not being as careful as we should have.?

?I didn?t know what to do when we saw you fly out of the car. I had the team bring you straight to the lab, but your body was very badly injured. You?d broken nearly every bone in your body and were hemorrhaging blood. I knew we had only minutes to weigh the options.?

?Our first choice, getting you to a hospital, was out of the question. It was obvious you would never survive. People were panicking, but then I realized we had an option.?

?MARK VII was our ?lucky? model. It was genetically and mechanically a perfect combination. Yet to test it would require something we?d only practiced in the simulator. MARK VII needed a human brain transplanted into its cranium to activate.?

?Your body was destroyed and dying, but your brain was still perfectly active. I quickly measured you mental capacity, and you were off the charts. Far more intelligent than any of the old marines that had been screened for the transplant. At that moment I made the decision. We would attempt to save your life by completing the transplant and activate the MARK VII program.?

?I know scientists don?t always believe in chance, but I thought we had luck our our side. Activating the MARK VII, on the the 7th day of July, the 7th month of the year. It was as lucky and auspicious a time as we were going to get, and we needed all the help we could get.?

?The transplant went smoothly. Your brain adapted quickly to the fused cybernetic control system of your new cranium. We ran dozens of tests to make sure you hadn?t lost any brain function. All the readings came back positive. Everything was working better than we?d expected.?

?Once the transplant and examination was completed we moved you to this room. We restrained you as a precaution and called to tell General Thompson the good news.?

?That is how things left off. You woke up a few hours after the phone call, at the same time when the General arrived from Washington. I think you remember the rest.?

I stared at the tiny scientist in my arms blankly, still trying to process everything he?d said. Ok, so I was some sort of robotic cyborg genetic freak, but what exactly did that mean?

?Ok, so explain to me what a MARK VII cyborg is exactly??

?In short, it means you are the most advanced being on the planet. The MARK VII is the single greatest technological achievement of the United States military. Impeccably designed and detailed from head to toe, every detail is sheer perfection.?

?You stand 6 ft 10? tall and weigh exactly 569 lbs. Although I already knew all your measurements by heart, I have to say it was incredible to see you controlling the muscles we?d spent years dreaming about. Your 36 inch biceps are my personal favorite. I spent three entire weeks meticulously crafting them. I digress...?

?Despite your powerful appearance, you are actually far stronger than you look. The MARK VII is designed to adapt to nearly unlimited strain and pressure. The upper limits of your strength profile are simply unknown. Your muscles should be capable of superhuman feats of strength like outrunning a jet, jumping over a skyscraper, or literally moving a mountain if needed.?

?Your adamantium-infused structure is, for all intensive purposes, indestructible. The synthetic skin is covering you is as smooth as silk but nearly impenetrable. However, it is also sensitive enough to feel even the lightest touch while being resistant to extremes of temperature and pain.?

?Your senses have been enhanced and your brain function augmented through advanced nano-robotics. This allows you to see in darkness better than I can in daylight, key-in on specific voices miles away, and smell a gas leak from the next county. Your enhanced brain can even calculate Pi to over a billion digits in a heartbeat.?

?Probably the most incredible part of your new body is its revolutionary power system. This highly classified system we pioneered here, and makes human necessities like eating, sleeping, or going to the bathroom completely optional for you. This power source charges through a combination of solar, wind, kinetic, liquid, and biometric sources. Its nano-tech core is fully self-contained, with the ability to maintain and repair itself as necessary. It, like you and your body, can last indefinitely.?

HOLY SHIT! I can?t believe this....they?ve really turned me into some type of GOD!

?So let?s see if I got this straight,? I said, hoping that saying it out loud would clarify the ideas swirling through my head. ?I really did crash into a silver man in the desert a few days ago. My human body was destroyed in the crash, but my brain was successfully transplanted into this cyborg body; A body which is an indestructible and infinitely powerful military experiment??

Dan nodded. ?Yes Sir, that?s the cliff-notes version at least.?

?So basically, I?m a real life god among men now??

This time Dan gulped, unsure of where I was going with this.

?Well...uhhh, I guess thats right.....Sir.? he responded nervously. ?You literally and figuratively stand head and shoulders above normal humans.?

?....this is fucking awesome!? I said dropping Dan to the floor as I turned back towards the mirror to flex.

?This is incredible! I can?t get over how alive I feel! And I look so fucking good. No one is going to believe this, jaws are going to drop to the floor...?

Dan interrupted me as he climbed to his feat, ?Sir, we can get to all of that, but there is a lot more information and tests we need to do. We need to make sure everything is functioning correctly. This is the first time this has ever been attempted.?

?Sure, whatever Dan. I want to experiment and see what this body can do as much as you do. I?ll pass all your tests. bring ?em on.?

I laughed arrogantly, the walls shaking with my deep rumbling voice.

?When do we start?? I said, carefully examining my gorgeous reflection. ?I can?t wait to see how strong these muscles are.?

?Well, we should start with your brain and other internal systems before working our way to the muscular system,? Dan said. ?But we will get to those muscles quickly. Would you excuse me for a minute while I go retrieve our diagnostic equipment from the lab room??

?Whatever you need, I can spend all day just looking in the fucking mirror.? I replied waving him off before going back to flexing.

Staring at my flexed arm, the definition and detail on my bicep alone was almost too much for my superior brain to handle. I think I?m going to enjoy being a god.

Once Dan left, by appearance I was flexing and mindlessly enjoying the benefits of my colossal body. Yet my mind and senses were altert with activity.

I heard Dan?s 137lb footsteps as the raced down the hall, heard his heart beating rapidly as he spoke to another scientist sitting a separate room.

?He?s completely and totally alive Ethan! He hasn?t even begun to understand what?s happened to him. The MARK VII is functioning better than we could have expected. His brain function is off the charts and his body is already completely self-reliant. He?s going to....?

?Woooo, slow down Dan.? said the much calmer voice belonging to Ethan, ?This is what we wanted! We succeeded in creating a higher form of life! We did it!?

?Ethan, shut the hell up! Did you see the way Michael broke through those straps. They might as well have been tissue-paper?! Those were indestructible carbonadium-alloy bands. They were supposed to hold him! His strength is far greater than we?ve calculated, and he?s already becoming overly confident. You must to warn the General. We may need to activate Operation God Kill.?

?WHAT!? You can?t be serious Dan. He?s only been operational for a few hours! You can?t be willing to sentence us all so easily.?

?I won?t authorize it unless necessary, but this prison we built for him isn?t any more secure than a cardboard box. Once he knows that we are in trouble. We have greatly underestimated his strength and the security of this facility. WARN THE GENERAL.?

?Fine, fine I?ll warn him. He?s on his way back anyway.?

?...Dan, maybe you shouldn?t have told him all those things about his new body? Don?t you think that was a bad idea??

?What choice did I have Ethan? You try being held in a vice-grip and threatened with impalement on his 18 inch cock. I?d like to see how you respond! I have to run the tests, make sure you record all this with the cameras. At least we can gather the information needed to make a MARK VIII should this prototype fail.? Dan said as his footsteps headed out the door and towards my ?prison.?

?You mean in case we all die because you made a mistake...? Ethan mumbled before switching on the cameras.

Dan walked in pushing a cart of test equipment a minute later, a big (and probably fake) smile plastered to his face.

?Anytime you are ready, Sir.? he said, looking up at me expectantly.

?Excellent Dan,? I replied happily, trying to tone down the natural arrogance of my deep voice.

?What do you need me to do Doc?? I asked in my most playful voice.

I wasn?t sure about what ?Operation God Kill? was specifically, but I was sure it wasn?t going to happen to me. Better to be on my best behavior... For now.

?If you?ll sit down on the lab table again, I can run the diagnostics on your cranial systems first.?

?Sure thing, probably a little hard to reach my head from down there huh??

Dan smiled, this time a real smile. ?Yeah, 5ft 4 inch height really doesn?t cut it in this case.?

Dan lowered the table which I gracefully sat on. He still had to reach to get to my forehead though.

?Ok, this won?t hurt at all.? he said, holding up a device that looked like a creepy cyborg crown. ?This device just sits on your head. It will measure the activity and health of your cybernetic core, i.e. your new enhanced brain.?

I simply nodded in agreement as he placed the device on my head.

I watched in the mirror as lights flickered and danced around the ?crown.? I felt nothing. After just a few seconds the light show stopped and Doctor Dan checked his handheld computer.

?Amazing, everything is functioning beyond optimal levels. We?d expected your brain and body to need a few days to adapt fully to each other. Yet, they?ve already merged and began enhancement protocols throughout your subsystems. According to the device your brain function is at nearly 400% over our original theoretical maximum. Your brain is functioning at a level far beyond what even the greatest supercomputer can achieve.?

?Fascinating,? I replied with a smile, ?What?s next on the agenda??

Dan pulled another device off the cart. This device was similar in shape to the first, only larger. It had a break in the circle which allowed it to be opened and closed.

?This device works through a similar process to the other machine. Its designed to clamp around your waist. It will provide feedback on your other internal system as well as read-outs from your central power system. If you wouldn?t mind standing up I can attach it to your waist.?

?Sure thing Dan.? I said, rising swiftly to my feet.

Dan moved in front of me to attach the device to my abs, but all my attention was on our reflections in the mirror.

Standing calming in front of Dan I was mesmerized by how Herculean I?d become. Attempting to look past my stunning face and glowing copper skin, I focused on my absolutely titanic proportions. While I towered over Dan (and 99.9% of humanity) in height, the sheer magnitude of my development took even my breath away.

Every muscle was so exquisitely sculpted and defined. Simply standing still, without flexing I was nearly beyond recognition of even the greatest bodybuilders. Hell, I was probably beyond the greatest wet-dream of Superman?s biggest fans! ?God? really was beginning to sound like a good definition.

Dan?s entire body looked so tiny in comparison to my colossal chest, my barn-door wide lats, immense shoulders, and massive legs. Clothed in his lab coat it was impossible to get his real dimensions, but it was obvious his shoulders were narrower than each of my unparalleled pecs. Hell, just one of my 36? biceps looked about as thick as his whole torso!

?Absolutely incredible...? Dan mumbled as he looked at his handheld, drawing my attention away from the mirror and back to the little man in front of me.

?These results are phenomenal Michael. According to the scanner your power system is functioning nearly 120% more efficiently than our projections. The nanobots have enhanced the power to output ratio nearly 200% as well. Your organ and bodily functions are far beyond our estimates now. If this data is accurate, you could hold your breath for over two months, that?s how efficiently your body is functioning.?

I instantly knew he was right too. On a deep, almost subconscious, level I could feel my body constantly working to improve itself. And Dan and I both knew this was only the beginning.

?Ok Doc, I?ve got a question. How about sex? I mean, assuming I find someone willing to ride this massive cock, ?I said grabbing my thick appendage, ?how do I not fuck them in half with my super-strength??

Dan gulped again...gotta tone down the cockiness.

?Well, you may be inconceivably strong, but you are also able to match your strength to the task. You should be able to just as easily cradle a baby as rip a tree from the ground. You think and your body responds instantly to the task at hand. Sexual intercourse should be perfectly normal... or at least as normal as it can be considering your enhanced physical attributes.? He added with a sly smile.

?Good. Well, now that that is clear, when do we get to the fun stuff? I want to test these babies out!? I said, kissing one of my big biceps.

?Right now,? Dan replied, ?If you will just follow me through the rear hanger door, we will continue onto phase two of the testing.?

I followed Doctor Dan through the heavy hanger door and into the weight-training and testing area. Twice the height of the first room, this area was circled with viewing balconies. The entire first floor was mirrored, providing me more breathtaking views of my body from entirely new angles.

One ?mirror? in particular caught my attention, as I noticed it was actually an observation room. Somehow I saw right through the ?trick? and into the room itself. This also afforded me my first view of Ethan, who was currently talking rapidly on the phone to the General. I decided to consciously ignore their conversation for the time being. Every detail I learned about my new body made me less and less concerned about ?God-kill? or some human solider.

Approximately 100 yards long by 100 yards wide, the main floor was scattered with various contraptions, weights, and computer stations. I wasn?t sure exactly what everything was designed to do, but I was excited to learn.

?This is a pretty impressive setup you?ve got here. Which one of these gorgeous muscles do you want to test first?? I asked, cockily switching from pose to pose. ?I?m sure I can pass these tests with flying colors.?

?Well, the first station is free weights.? Dan replied, indicating a long row of relatively puny weights. ?These composite-alloy dumbbells begin at 500lbs and go up to 2000lbs.?

?Excellent. Lets get this show started.?

Striding confidently over to the station, I grabbed the 500lb weights, lifted them off the rack, and started curling them. A smile spread across my face as I pounded out rep after easy rep.

Back in my dorm I had a rolling backpack, because I had a hard time carrying the weight of my multiple physics books up and down the hills of Malibu. I was now far from the Mini-Mike of last week. The new MEGA-Mike, was curling 500lb dumbells effortlessly. I loved watching my 36 inch biceps contracting into Everest sized peaks. It was incredibly hot.

?Are you sure these weights are correct?? I asked Dan, not taking my eyes off my glorious biceps.

?Yes, they are metallurgically tested, weighed, and then were moved into place my some of our bio-suit enhanced Marines. Why?

?Oh nothing, they just seem a little on the light side.?

I replaced the 500lb dumbells on the rack and bent down to grab the 2000lb dumbells off the bottom rack.

Without stopping I began curling again. This time there was no hiding the stunning smile on my face. Sure I could feel the weight now, 2000lbs in each arm, but it wasn?t difficult. In fact, with each rep the weight seemed to get lighter. My body was adapting!

I had a full on smirk across my face as I switched from bicep curls to side lateral raises, with one ton weights in each hand!

?This is fucking fantastic Doc! I love it!?

Then an idea struck me. This rack went from 500 to 2000lbs in increments of 250lbs. My brain told me instantly that those 7 pairs of dumbells together weighed over 17,000lbs. Together with an obviously reinforced rack I estimated the total weight to be just shy of 9 tons of total weight.

I decided to curl it.

Now I?d seen bodybuilders and weightlifters curl crazy things like cars on TV. I?d even seen strongmen competitors pull a jet. But I was going to stand there and attempt to flat out curl 9 tons of ?iron.?

And you know what? It fucking worked!

My mouth and Dan?s dropped as I grabbed the entire rack and successfully completed 100 perfectly executed curls with 9 tons in my arms. When I was done I gently set the rack back down without even a judder to the room.

I smiled at the lack-jawed Scientist, flexing my enormous biceps for his and my pleasure.

?Now that felt like an arm workout! What?s up next??

Dan shook his head in disbelief, simply pointing to the second station.

The sign read: Bench Press.

?This...Ahhh...?

Dan was still at a loss for words after my little show. But who could blame him? I really was incredible.

?...This station is different...different than the last one. This one uses a specialized magnetic system. We designed it for multiple types of barbell exercises, including bench press.

?Ok Dan, but let me ask you a questions first. How much weight is that bench designed to hold??

?The bench? Well, its designed from the same reinforced metal as the rack you just curled. Both are rated to hold 25 tons.?

?That might be ok for a warmup routine.? I said with a smirk. ?Lets start with 15 tons.?

?Are you sure? That?s an incredible amount of weight! You don?t want to strain anything.?

I laughed at his concern, some of the weights vibrating from the echo.

?Dan, I just curled 9 FUCKING TONS. I?m sure.?

Damn, I gotta control my attitude!

?Load me up, lets see what I?ve got!?

Laying down on the extra-wide reinforced bench I stretched my pecs out. Damn these babies were awesome. So thick, so wide, and so powerful. I casually bounced them back and forth while I waited for the all clear from Doctor Dan.

?Whenever you are ready Sir. The barbell is set to 15 tons of resistance.?

I grasped the bar and started pressing, the broad smile returning quickly to my handsome face. This was even better than I expected. Fifteen tons felt like nothing to my immense 84 inch pecs. I pressed the weight 100 times with perfect form before re-racking it and sitting up.

I flexed my chest for Dan, allowing him a full view of my incredible development. No one had a chest like this!

?Lets go for the full 25 tons Dan. I want to see what these pecs can really do!? I said, grabbing one of my meaty muscles.

He just gulped again before turning the dial on his machine.

Laying down again, I wasted no time grabbing the bar. Up and down I pressed the twenty-five ton barbell. The only sound was the bench creaking under the strain of the incomprehensible weight.

After another 100 reps I replaced the barbell, jumped up, and hit a most muscular pose in the ?mirror? Ethan was hiding behind, pretending it was simply a mirror. Might as well scare/show-off to him a little as well.

?Damn that felt good! 25 tons...That was just awesome!?

Turning back towards Dan I asked, ?How high does the weight on that barbell go??

?It uh...It goes to a max of 40 tons. But the bench won?t hold that much...? he replied.

?Not a problem.? I replied with smile, ?Who needs a bench when you squat??

I grabbed the barbell and slung it over my shoulder, unaware it was still set at twenty-five tons. Casually walking to the center of the platform with that incredible weight draped across my colossal shoulders, I instructed Dan to turn the weight to the max.

I felt the weight shift a little as the magnetic field take hold, but the additional 15 tons didn?t really seem to affect me. This was going to be interesting.

Once I was doing deep squats with perfect form, a 40 ton barbell balanced on my shoulders, the smirk returned to my face.

For someone who previously required a wheeled backpack this experience was beyond belief. I used to get back pain from my 50lb backpack, which was why I?d switched to a wheeled version years ago. The new me was squatting the equivalent of a fully loaded 18-wheeler while smiling!

My titanic legs pumped out rep after rep. My whole body flexing with power, each rep better than the last. My calves bulged, my quads flexed, my glutes contracted, and my abs rippled. I could even feel my upper lats contracting into the barbell with every rep! This was so fucking HOT!

After 250 non-stop reps, my legs actually began to feel...used.

Remembering I hadn?t taken a breath in nearly 25 minutes, I sucked in some much needed air. Instantly I felt the lactic acid in my muscles dissipate. Was I pumped? Could I get pumped? Was it really this easy to ?recover? from a workout? All questions I?d have to get answered.

I calmly told Dan to reset the barbell to zero, then set it back on the rack.

?Well I don?t know about you Dan,? I said while hitting some leg poses for Ethan?s benefit in the fake-mirror, ?but that was pretty fantastic.?

Doctor Dan simply nodded.

?Lets review our results so far. I can curl 9 tons, bench press 25 tons and squat 40 tons. All for hundreds of reps without any significant strain to my body. I?d say this part of the test is complete, wouldn?t you??

?Umm..Actually, there is one more strength and endurance test we?d like you to try...if you don?t mind...Sir.? Dan said, clearly unsure of how I would take the request.

?Bring it on little man!? I rumbled.

He indicated a large platform in the center of the room. The platform appeared to be a massive treadmill, holding something like a helicopter fuselage.

?This...uh test was designed by the General. He wanted to see how the MARK VII would perform in a rescue scenario. The fuselage is a modified replica of a H-53 Seahawk, inside it is loaded with weights to simulate a combat equipped unit. The total weight is just under 35,000 lbs.?

This was going to be fun...

?The floor of the platform is a gigantic heavily reinforced treadmill and is rated to run at speeds up to 50 mph. It was the General?s hope that should a helicopter go down, the MARK VII would be able to literally RUN the helicopter, its cargo, and soldiers to safety.? Care to give this a try??

Damn straight I did!

?Fuck yeah!? I said happily, bounding over to the helicopter.

It was then I noticed an issue. I may have been 6ft 10inches tall, but I was still pretty small in comparison to the size of this cargo helicopter. Figuring out how to grip it was going to be difficult...unless...

First things first, I grabbed the helicopter and easily lifted it from the floor to high over my head, essentially doing a shoulder press with 18 tons of weight. That didn?t really impress me anymore, but it was still incredible. Bending sightly forward, I brought the helicopter down across my shoulders and upper back. I needed to figure out a way to stabilize the weight if was going to run.

I had my answer though. As easily as I would have crushed play-do, I pushed my fingers through the metal frame into the helicopter, creating hand grips for myself in the frame. After a little shifting and fidgeting, I had the entire copter balanced and secured across my expansive shoulders.

Damn I wish there was a mirror there, I bet this was an incredible sight: An almost 7ft tall bronzed muscle god carrying a fully loaded helicopter!

Come to think of it, a mirror probably would have been a bad idea. I was already a little too horny from my continued displays of strength. Seeing my phenomenal new body carrying a helicopter probably would have made cum instantly.

?Ready when you are Dan, lets get these treads moving!? I yelled over to him at the control station.

?Starting up the program, lets begin with a brisk walk.?

It took only a few seconds of walking before I yelled to Dan again.

?Ok, how about a run at least? Lets try 15 mph.?

That was way faster than I?d even run in my life but I was sure I could handle it.

Instantly the treads started moving faster, quickly picking up the pace. Soon I was running gracefully, the formidable weight of the helicopter balanced casually across my shoulders.

?We are at 15 mph.? Dan said. ?At this pace, which according to the read-outs you could maintain for days, you would complete a marathon in under two hours. That?s a new world record.?

Damn! I wasn?t even trying yet!

My body was working in perfect harmony, my muscles easily responding and adapting to the ?strain? they were being placed under. It was too easy.

?Awesome Doc, but lets pick up the pace. I?m getting bored here! Just go for the max, 50 mph.?

Again, that gulp. Impressively, it was still audible from across the room and over the noise of the treadmill. Reaching a little further I also could hear Ethan?s heavy breathing and ?Oh my gods.? Cute, the little man was jerking off to my demonstration.

The treadmill speed began to increase faster this time, quickly passing speeds obtainable to normal humans. Within less than a minute Dan announced it had reached full speed, 50 miles per hour.

Instantly my brain starting answering the question?s I?d only begun to consider. I was now covering over 73 feet each second, meaning I would cross a football field in approximately 4 seconds at this pace!

But the simple fact that I was covering nearly a mile a minute wasn?t the most incredible part. I couldn?t believe how easy it was to run at this pace with this much of a load on my body. My legs simply flew, my thighs rolling and flexing around at a mind-boggling pace. Actually, my entire body was rippling as it worked to balance the weight and propel my body forward so effortlessly.

I started laughing as I ran, from both the sheer enjoyment of this experience and the sounds of Ethan?s climax behind the glass.

?Dan, turn this thing off. It?s a nice toy but this is way too easy.?

I slowed to an eventual stop, lifted the aircraft over my shoulders, and set it calmly on the ground before heading over towards Dan.

I noticed instantly how quickly his heart was beating, so fast in comparison to the deep rhythm of my own. But then I noticed something new, a slight smell wafting away from him...cum. Dan had cum in his pants while watching my superhuman display of strength!

I was done of holding back. I allowed myself to get hard for the second time, my 18? cock swelling towards the small scientist.

?You?ve had your show little man.? I said, in my deepest voice. ?I?ve played with your toys. Now I deserve some attention. Your new god needs to be worshipped.?

Again that cute gulp from Dan. I was loving his reaction to me. It was equal parts fear and desire.

As we moved closer a voice crackled over the intercom, ruining our moment.

?God is it? We will see about that Mini-Mike.?

Ahhh, the General had finally made it home.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Beemer133 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:28 PM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
Just... wow

This is an incredible story you've written. Every intricate detail is well placed and designed. I almost though I was MEGA-MIKE Very good hard-on materiel there. I hope you keep up this stellar standard of muscle writing!
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2010, 09:16 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Definitely my thing! Keep 'em coming! Oh, and I'm waiting for the tank-humping...
  #4   Add to nicotico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 01:16 PM

nicotico is on a distinguished road
This was amazing. I can't wait for more
  #5   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:46 PM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Wow. Great chapter, love the God theme, power and strength. I agree with Portamivia!
  #6   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Dude i love his attitude and power please keep it up!!!!
  #7   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:50 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for all the great comments! I am working on Part 3, trying to get the right balance of story progression and muscle action. In real life I'm moving as well, so hopefully it won't interfere with Mega-Mike's action packed new life!
  #8   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:58 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Good stuff! I'm really enjoying this story!
  #9   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Bumping this up! Is there a new chapter I'm not aware of?
  #10   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post
Bumping this up! Is there a new chapter I'm not aware of?
I am actually just getting to work on Part 3! I moved twice in the last 4 months for work and it sort of took over my life. I will try to get it up in the next week or two!

PS: Thanks for bumping this up! I'm really glad that someone is enjoying it!
  #11   Add to nicotico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 09:45 AM

nicotico is on a distinguished road
Please continue this! This is one of my favorite stories on the site!
  #12   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:03 AM

Kijin is on a distinguished road
Just popping in to say this was amazing. Struggling to imagine the weight of the equipment however, since it's a little unrealistic, but a great read nonetheless.

... more!
  #13   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool story it's sort of like a macrophile version to 'Now and Again' short lived TV series from 1999 that I really liked. John Goodman is fired from his executive job with an insurance company, has a few drinks on his way home, and while waiting for a subway train is accidentally pushed off the platform and under the train. A super secret government agency recuses his brain for their super cyborg experiment. The middle age fat guy wakes up in the body of Eric Close, an average size model type but with similar enhancements to Mega-Mike.

The scene when he wakes up in the stud body is really great... It starts at 1:20 into the YouTube clip... http://youtu.be/uEi9o81dMAI

Ender
  #14   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Cool story it's sort of like a macrophile version to 'Now and Again' short lived TV series from 1999 that I really liked. John Goodman is fired from his executive job with an insurance company, has a few drinks on his way home, and while waiting for a subway train is accidentally pushed off the platform and under the train. A super secret government agency recuses his brain for their super cyborg experiment. The middle age fat guy wakes up in the body of Eric Close, an average size model type but with similar enhancements to Mega-Mike.

The scene when he wakes up in the stud body is really great... It starts at 1:20 into the YouTube clip... http://youtu.be/uEi9o81dMAI

Ender

Ender - That's actually where I got the idea for the story. I loved that show when I was younger and used to dream of waking up one day in a new body. I a working on Part 3 - life gets in the way but its coming along.
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:23 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer133 View Post
Ender - That's actually where I got the idea for the story. I loved that show when I was younger and used to dream of waking up one day in a new body. I a working on Part 3 - life gets in the way but its coming along.
Cool, some writers writers are offended if you point out parallels to other stories, but there are only a dozen or so really unique story lines so every thing is a bit derivative. What makes a story good or bad is what you do with the premise.

To wake up one morning to be a different person with a perfect body is dream of mine too... although Eric Close wouldn't be my first choice to see in the mirror, maybe if he were a bit more muscular and ripped. I'd even be cool with the live his creators want for him to live for the most part...

Since "Now and Again" intent in creating 'Michael Newman' was to create a secret agent, the choice of Eric Close made sense... a forgettable pretty boy, but nearly indestructible with super strength and speed. Your Mark VII project was to create a warrior so you can make 'Maximum Mike' (Maxi Mike sounds too much like some sort of fem hygiene product ) a lot bigger, buffer and intimidating but they need to operate in the real world so you don't really want to make them too huge

Ender

Last edited by Ender; May 2nd, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options