The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sbonner89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 06:11 AM

sbonner89 is on a distinguished road
Gym Encounter P1

It was a usual spring afternoon and Jamie was getting ready to go to the gym. He had joined in Jan and hoped to be ready for the summer, but he was not getting the look her wanted. So when he got there, the locker room seemed empty and he started getting ready. Then heard very loud footsteps coming from the showers, and he had a peek to see who it was, to his surprise it was the biggest guy he had ever seen. He was about 6'10-7'0 foot tall, with the largest body ever as wide as a door and he was very well endowed like a horse. jamie got back to getting ready when the guy said "like the view from over there mate", jamie knew he had not seen him looking in his direction and was shocked and replyed " well i just aint seen someone so tall be so built before thats all". He turned around and came towards jamie which mad him a bit scared due to the size of him, " well i didn't get this way by working out i can tell u that" that sounded very strange jamie thought. He asked " so how did you get that big then may i ask", " in the same sitution we are in now, i was just like you and the guy i came across was called carl. He gave me the choice to become just like him and even bigger". Jamie's mide was racing, finally a way to get massive," so how did he make you this big the, drugs?". "Nope, worship and sex, i had to worship his body til he was ready and then i had a have his cum go into me either mouth or ass and i had both. The cum would go into ur system then you had a think of the size you wanted to be then the cum would grow you to that size, and u could grow as much was u wanted whenever. So the question is, r u up for it?
Jamie was not sure but the answer didnt take too long
P2 coming tomoz, hope u enjoy and want more

Last edited by sbonner89; September 27th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
its a cool idea but it be better if you flushed it out a bit more a lil more detail and such but id liek to see more
  #3   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 10:51 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
yeah i hope its coming soon!
  #4   Add to sbonner89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:52 AM

sbonner89 is on a distinguished road
Part 2

Jamie gave the answer of
"YES PLZ, also what is your name"
"Matt"
Jamie looked up at his god and said " where we gonna do this" and matt picked up my bag and his stuff and walked out the door, so jamie followed him out of the gym. As matt was over a foot taller, jamie had to sort of jog to keep up with him. Matt then looked and said " when this happened to me we went back to his place and we will do the same, i do warn that my place is sort of a mess and has a rather strong male odour as being this huge has me turned on alot of the time". Jamie kinda like the sound of it and wound see how bad when they got there. It was about a half mile from the gym when they came to a rather large house with a massive door, they went inside and the odour hit you when you walk in and my god it was defo the smell of cum/sweat and god knows what else that had happened there. Matt put the stuff down and gave me a tour of the house, about two bedrooms and a bathroom that had been made for a giant like matt with hugh bath and shower, high toilet and sink. The living area was open plan so three rooms join together and everything in matts house was big with a huge couch, big t.v etc... i asked him bout the floor" these is a strange floor" he replyed" well it had to reinfored for my weight as i have a basement aswell and i don't want to go down there one day do i". Jamie then saw matt look at him and picked him up in his big arms and carried him to his lair, i mean room, the room was big and the bed had to be a king size enlarged and he threw him down on it like a sack of spuds. Then he started to undress and O.M.G it was hot, he took off his big boots that looked to be size 20s or more, then the top came off and his chest was as if it had been craved from rock so deep and defined that you would think it was the grand crayon. As this was happening jamie started to reasile he was going to have sex with a man that was double or triple is size and the pain that was about to come. Matt asked" are you ready for this" as he was about to undo his trousers and jamie said"Yes i am", then there it was at least 8-9 soft with softballs under which looked as they was busting with man juice. He then made is way over to the bed making the ground shake a little and got on to the bed, ripped jamies clothes off in secords and saw what jamie was packing, a 8x5 hard cock which matt said" nice bit of kit you got there, let me get to know it better" and he started to suck him off which was amazing and he took it all over and over. After bout 20-25 mins of intense sucking, jamie shot his load and gave matt some special oil to rub on himself, then he looked and jamie and said "MY TURN"

#5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Please fix the spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size