The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemike85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Campus Muscle Inspector

musclemike85
Send a message via AIM to musclemike85 Send a message via Yahoo to musclemike85
College Days, Part II

Hey guys! Finally I got the initiative to continue this story I wrote more than a year ago. The first part is here and here is the second part.

College Days Part 2:

I was still cleaning the cum off the walls, when I heard a rustling at the door. I gasped, and thanked God that it was still locked, as John fumbled with unlocking the door. I realized I was still naked, and there was still some cum on the floor, but before I could throw a towel around my waist or at least clean up that last gob of cum, John walked in.

"Hey Mike, how was - HOLY FUCK!" He dropped his bookbag as he saw me frozen, naked, and crouching down on the floor, holding a cum stained towel and a pile of cum on the carpet in front of him. John just stared at me as he frantically closed the door, and locked it, then looked back to me. I broke out of my trance and I wrapped the towel around my waist. John had a mean look in his eyes.

"For God's sakes Mike, this is the fifth time I've walked in on you jacking off. Do you think you could maybe show a bit of decency and do it in the bathroom, or at least hold it off for a bit? This is a bit excessive..." He sighed as he sat on his bed, shaking his head. I sat on mine.

"John," I started, "Something really weird happened while you were at class. I had an accident in the chemistry lab, and..."

"What, you just had to come home and whack off?" He interrupted.

"No...I...fuck, you'll never believe me, I'll just have to show you." I figured this time I wouldn't get to ridiculous. After all, this power was new to me too, and for all I know, I might not be able to grow anymore. I had an image in my mind of what I wanted to become, and this time, instead of passing out, I got to see and feel my growth.

It started out as a warm feeling all over my body. It felt like the room temperature had just raised by at least 10 degrees, but it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. In fact, it felt amazing. Then the changes started. It seemed to come from the floor and spread up my body as I watched my feet become bigger. Usually I?m a size 10 ?, but they looked like they were a size 13, no 14! I then moaned a bit as I stretched my legs out, feeling them lengthen, as muscle packed onto my calves. My chicken legs started to blow up, the muscle just packing on there, about as big as my thighs were before all this started. The growth traveled up to my thighs, as I felt them swell, and bulge, and push my legs apart. I threw off my towel so I could watch my thighs grow. They thickened and contorted, each muscle fiber showing through my skin, looking like I had spent years in the gym working them to perfection.

I looked over at John. He just sat there, wide eyed, and I swore I saw a bulge in his jeans. He didn?t say a word as I felt a tightening in my stomach. I looked down in time to see each abdominal poke out. What started out as a light 4 pack grew and bulged and tensed into a very cut and very deep set of 8 pack abs. Then my chest started to grow out. The muscle grew fairly fast here, my vision of my lower body soon cut off by the huge muscle. I felt it with my hands, and I could feel my bigger nipples pointing down to the ground. Of course, my shoulders had to widen to accommodate this newly huge chest, and I could also feel my lats spreading out, forcing out my thin, but not for long, arms out. I felt the growth spread to my arms. It started first in my biceps and triceps, as I saw them swell. I flexed my right arm in front of me, and watched wide-eyed as it seemed to double in size. I reached out to feel it with my other hand, and grinned as I saw it was bigger. Much bigger. I felt my huge bicep, and it felt like steel covered by skin. It was even better than the last time I grew, though I was nowhere near as big. My forearm bulged and tensed, veins snaking up and down both arms. I kept my arm flexed as I looked over to John, noticing he was still awestruck by my growth.

But it wasn?t over yet. I felt my delts and traps rise, my neck thicken. Then I felt my hair grow long, and I couldn?t help but chuckle as I felt the tips of my long dark hair tickle the back of my neck. This time I kept my face the same. Then, as an added bonus, I felt my cock and balls start to swell. My normal 4? softie started swelling and lengthening, until it was 10? soft, with very big balls to match. I let out a deep moan, my voice several octaves deeper as I stood up. I knew I was taller, much taller, probably about 6?9?, judging by the ceiling. I looked down to John, and I couldn?t help but smile.

?Now do you understand why I had to jack off so bad??

John didn?t say anything for a while, but finally he cleared his throat. ?M-Mike?how is this?? Did you just??? He stood up, and walked forward. He reached out to touch my abs, and hesitated right before the muscle, as if touching me would set his hand aflame. I grabbed his hand in my massive one, and forced it onto the muscle, and he let out a slight moan.

?Believe me,? I started, ?This is as real as it gets.?

John could only moan as the crotch of his pants started to get wet. He looked up at me, a wild passion in his eyes.

?Does this only work on you??

I grinned at the possibility. ?Guess there?s only one way to find out??

To be continued!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to musclemike85 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2005, 11:11 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
GOOd start! Thanks for continuing this!

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2005, 12:10 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
An exciting restart

Let's hope we can read more from you soon! Congratulations
  #4   Add to musclemike85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Campus Muscle Inspector

musclemike85
Send a message via AIM to musclemike85 Send a message via Yahoo to musclemike85
Thanks for the praise, I'm gonna try to put out another chapter in the near future, but i promise it won't take a year like last time

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options