The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Crossing Over - Part Two

[COLOR=white]We sat there in silence for a few minutes, letting the recent events settle in our minds and meld into a new reality. I began to sense that Ramon was uneasy about something. His body had become a little stiff and every now and then he glanced away from my eyes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What’s wrong, man?” I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I wish . . .” he started, paused for a few seconds, and then began again,” I wish we . . . could be alone.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smiled at him and squeezed his neck tightly. It was the action of two people that were intimate and it felt so natural. It had only been about five minutes since I had kissed my co-worker for the first time – not to mention it being the only time I had ever planted one on a guy – and it seemed so right. There was some kind of budding connection with Ramon that was opening untapped horizons within my head and heart. I knew instinctively that I had found some kind of soul-mate in the smaller man sitting in front of me. The truth is that Ramon wasn’t actually small, but sitting next to me he was definitely smaller.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“That’s easily taken care of, bud,” I said, reaching over and picking up the phone on my desk. I saw that Ramon noticed how small the instrument looked in my huge paw. This made me smile. I punched a couple of buttons and brought the receiver to the side of my face, which was still just inches from Ramon’s. “Hello Simone. Can you hold all calls and visitors until further notice? And please cancel my lunch with David Winston – just tell him I’ll connect with him later for a new date. Ramon’s in here and a couple of big things have come up rather quickly. They need our attention immediately. No interruptions, please. Thanks so much.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My sad attempt at a pun caused Ramon to snort through his nose as he stifled a laugh. I’m sure Simone heard him, but she was so incredibly professional that she would never make reference to the sound. She merely took my request and told me she would wait for my signal saying I was ready to take calls again. Both Ramon and I knew that no one was going to come through that door and no call was being passed on to me until I said it was okay. I hung up the phone, still smiling at Ramon. I pulled back from him – instantly missing the intense warmth generated by the closeness of his body. I smiled at the guy in a way that made him blush a little.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“So, what do you have in mind, Ramon?” I asked teasingly and noticed a split second change in his demeanor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Can I punch your stomach?” he blurted out quickly – even before my sentence was finished. His enthusiasm was over the top and I was caught off guard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What?” I stammered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m sorry, Julian,” he quickly responded, “but it’s been a fantasy of mine for years. Some big guy taking gut punches like they’re light as a feather. I don’t have to use all of my strength. We can just pretend like your abs are steel and that’ll be enough to fuel my dreams for a very long time.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Whoa, slow down man,” I said laughing. “Damn, buddy, you really have been thinking about me and my bod for a long time, haven’t you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You have no idea,” he shot back. “It’s just that you’re so bloody thick, Julian. So damn thick. I don’t think I’d equal the density of your body even if three of mine were molded together. It’s like you’re a muscled bull or tank or something.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was the second time that morning I had been compared to a bull. When it was first used it had caused me pain, but this time the word made my cock twitch a little and created a slight fluttering in my heart. I thought about Melissa briefly, but she seemed like a distant afterthought – and then a sudden realization hit. She had known about me for a while – even before I knew it. That’s why it had been easy for her to leave me. Her reference about ‘other desires,’ earlier that morning, had been about this - this exact new awareness that was being born within me. A flood of unnoticed signals from the past came flowing into my brain. I thought about the few times I had truly let my inhibitions go when were having sex and how she complained afterwards about me being too rough. It had always been those times in bed that had been most fulfilling for me, but they rarely happened - most of the time I had to be careful and restrained. I also remembered all the times I begged her to wrestle with me and all of her adamant replies of “no.” My mind then landed on a recent event that suddenly made many puzzle pieces fall into place. We had been getting ready to go somewhere on a Saturday morning and I was flexing my nude body in front of the large mirrors within our walk-in closet. I was crunching my abs and getting a little excited about the recent improvements to their definition – knowing I was sporting an impressive eight-pack. I tensed my stomach and turned to Melissa as she put on a t-shirt. Without any intro or anything I invited her to make a fist and hit my stomach. She immediately refused and said I was an idiot. I had really wanted to test out the strength of my abs - right then and there because they were so awesome looking. Melissa wasn’t going to have any of that. It was certainly convenient for me to remember that other morning at this particular moment with my co-worker. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I’m sorry, man,” Ramon said, obviously feeling self-conscious about his request – probably because I paused for so long, “It’s too soon. I mean Melissa just left you. Here I am being incredibly insensitive – thinking about what I want. It’s just that I’ve lost so many loads of cum just thinking about your body. Oh, shit. That’s way too much information, isn’t it? What I’m trying to say is that your size makes me hard as hell every time I look at you. Well, that’s a stupid statement, too. Shit, it’s like I’ve got diarrhea of the mouth or something. I’m just so disoriented . . .”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Ramon, slow down. Breathe!” I quickly said, reaching over and grabbing his shoulder again. This time he didn’t tense up at all – as a matter of fact his body actually leaned into my grip. We both desired contact with the other so much that even this slight touch caused a unified explosion of internal fireworks. “Don’t worry, man, it’s cool. I may be new to all of this, but it feels so right. I think similar feelings have been resting dormant inside me all of my life. I think we both need to take this a little slowly, though – mainly because I can sense it’s so fucking intense. You know what I mean?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ramon nodded his head and then blurted out, “I’ve never wanted anything so much in all my life. You’re Superman, Julian. You’ve always been Superman to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The tears returned to Ramon’s eyes. I could tell that ages of unspoken fantasies and unleashed sexual frustration were being released in mere minutes. It was obvious the poor guy needed some kind of outlet for what was blasting uncontrollably throughout his entire body. He was like some kind of super-charged raw nerve that was now exposed to the elements. He was going to explode if we didn’t diffuse the orgasmic time bomb ticking inside him - and it needed to happen soon. It became clear that I was the answer to his problem and he was, in turn, the beginning to my newly realized desires, as Melissa had called them earlier that morning. I stood up and moved into action.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Come here, buddy,” I said, stepping around my co-worker and out into the middle of my office. I reached up and removed my tie in one swift motion. I turned to face Ramon, who had quickly followed me like a love-sick puppy. “Take a swing, man, but . . .”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I didn’t even finish the invitation. Ramon needed no more encouragement. He pulled his arm back and let his fist fly into my stomach. I didn’t have time to tense my abs, but it couldn’t have mattered less. Ramon’s punch felt like someone was gently patting me – and that’s all. I realized immediately he had not used all of his strength, but it was perfectly clear that when he finally did choose to use his full force the only thing that was going to hurt was his own hand. There was no way I could have been prepared for the rush that overcame my body as I realized how insignificant his fist felt to my un-crunched abs. My heart started pounding hard and was only matched by the throbbing of my instantly-hard cock. My body had become immediately aware of something new within me, but it was still taking my brain a few seconds to register what it might be. My desire to explore this new awareness was interrupted by Ramon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Aw, hell yeah!” he screamed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Shhhh, man. We have to keep it down,” I whispered, afraid that Simone might come rushing in because of the yelling. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ramon didn’t acknowledge my request. He was too busy staring from his fist to my stomach and back again. Glancing down a little, I saw that the front of his dress pants was being stretched outward by his stiff cock. His entrancement with what had just happened gave me a chance to return to the awareness that had been triggered in my own psyche. My new revelation was simple. I fucking loved my huge body and its power. It was like a thousand light bulbs went off in my head at one time. Melissa had somehow picked up on this ‘desire’ within me long before I could even begin to fathom it – probably because most women sense things on a much deeper level than guys. She also knew that this thirst for size and power was also tied intimately into another hidden passion – Melissa had realized I dig men. This thought caused a wave of intense calmness to sweep over my body. I couldn’t believe how much frustration and confusion left me just from one simple accepted fact. It was clear that my conscious mind had covered up these feelings so well that I had lived a lie for all of my life. I had an immediate need to apologize to Melissa, but I knew that could wait. Right now I needed to explore these new desires even more. I needed to encourage Ramon to live out some of his fantasies – and feed some of mine at the same time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“You call that a punch, Ramon,” I said quickly, causing the guy to snap out of the trance created by contact with my tight stomach. “My grandmother can hit harder than that. I hope you’re not throwing blows like a pansy because you think you’re going to hurt me – cause that just ain’t going to happen. Come on, big guy; hit me like you’ve got some power. Don’t hold anything back. Let me show you what these abs can really do.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I could tell by the look in Ramon’s eyes that this new connection between us was changing him as much as it was me. I think he viewed me as the Wizard of Oz granting him everything he had ever dreamed of - for his entire life. It was clear that my desire for size and power was intricately connected to this energy produced, this insane lust that my body caused in other people. No, not other people – more specifically, what my size and power brought out in men. I wasn’t being sexist; I was just getting in tune with what had been stuffed away in my subconscious for ever. I had worked out intensely since an early age so my body and strength could give pleasure to other guys and, in turn, that would bring me unimagined joy. There it was – as simple as anything. I wanted to keep growing huge so I could make men shoot buckets of cum just from watching me pose, or from copping a feel of my muscles, or from allowing me to show off my strength. I know it sounded really gay, but I wanted desperately to be this muscle bound fairy fulfilling fantasies for all the good little men of the world. And then I was thrilled by an even greater revelation. I wanted to fulfill Ramon’s fantasies the most. It was clear that over the eight years of our friendship I had understood this on some level, but it could only be acted on now because of Melissa’s kick-start that morning. I surely owed a lot to my soon-to-be ex-wife, but right now I owed a lot to my best friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Bring on all the power you got, little man,” I said, teasingly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was incredibly unbelievable, but I actually saw Ramon’s body shake with excitement when I called him ‘little man.’ He’s a guy just under six foot for goodness sake and probably weighed over two hundred pounds, but my size dwarfed him. I think it was fucking possible that my muscles were causing this man to get off more than me. His excitement increased in proportion to my amplified cockiness. And that caused my own thrill to climb skyward, as well. It was some kind of muscle induced orgasmic cycle – never ending and forever deepening. I was filled with incredible anticipation as I watched Ramon gather all of his strength and prepared to satisfy one of his deepest fantasies, knowing it was actually just the beginning of granting wishes for both of us. My friend stepped forward with his right foot and bent his knees slightly to give himself more leverage. This caused me to chuckle inside because I knew it wouldn’t help at all. His smaller body tensed up as he pulled his arm back. It was clear Ramon was putting every ounce of his strength into the punch. He ignored my earlier request and yelled loudly as he moved his fist forward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I have no idea what it felt like to be the first person to step on the moon or the first person to reach the top of Mount Everest, but I figured the extreme buzz that shot through every cell of my body as Ramon’s propelled knuckles struck my tensed abdominals was way beyond those moments. Since I had chosen to crunch my stomach seconds before impact, a couple of things happened. First of all, I barely felt the punch. My own eyes watched as his fist smacked against my shirt and was stopped instantly and completely by something similar to a thick steel plate – but to my hard body it seemed like nothing more than someone tickling me. My mind went into ecstatic overload as it grasped how much power was just displayed by one simple part of my big frame. I kept my stomach tightened so I could memorize what it felt like to repel a man’s fist so easily. My abs had stopped Ramon’s punch cold – causing what I’m sure was intense pain not only to his hand but his whole fucking arm, too. This moment made it clear that I had absolutely no knowledge of my full strength. And that thought led to the second thing I figured out about myself – I love showing off. I was instantly jacked because I knew Ramon had been shocked beyond belief by my hard mid-section. Just knowing that the pain to his hand and arm was going to be insignificant compared to the excitement caused by my dominance made me drunk with sexual pleasure. All of this was happening within me and, yet, I was still able to focus on Ramon’s reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The poor guy didn’t have a chance of controlling himself as he experienced just a fraction of what I was capable of – and that was just what he wanted. So much happened at the same time for the man that I found it hard to notice everything. I did, however, make a mental picture of some things. Even as he immediately cried out in pain upon impact, a huge smile spread across his face. His eyes opened even wider as he took in the fact that my stomach had not dented in at all from his punch. A second after his hand connected with my immovable brick wall his legs buckled and he sank to his knees. Two seconds later I got a strong whiff of semen and I watched as Ramon’s body started convulsing below me. He opened what I’m sure was going to be a bruised hand at my stomach and started moving his fingers up and down my hard eight-pack. Feeling the large rounded skin-covered stones – even through the shirt – seemed to cause his ejaculation to intensify. Ramon was literally milking this moment for all it was worth. I admired the man’s enthusiastic response to my power. His orgasm seemed almost inhuman – that’s how strong a reaction my body caused. My heart leapt for joy when I saw tears of pure bliss pouring down his cheeks. My own cock leaked more pre-cum as I relished how much joy I had given my friend. He turned his tear-streaked face upward and locked eyes with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Thank you,” he whispered and then added, “You’re just so fucking beautiful.” [/COLOR]

Last edited by Londonboy; October 1st, 2010 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Totally fucking awesome! Great work, thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:50 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome to see more of these two deserving men getting together :3

And thanks for not ruining the narrator's size by putting down too many specifics. :3
  #4   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:30 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
keep this going
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2010, 09:06 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am loving this new series dude. The "awakening" of Julian is very, very hot!

Congratulations
  #6   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 02:40 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Love. It. Yes, Julian's realisation of what really drives him - power, size, arrogance, strength, are all just so hot.
  #7   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2011, 06:33 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
How did I miss this story? Wow! Great work.
  #8   Add to AmbientBob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM

AmbientBob is on a distinguished road
First one here: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20737

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size