The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2005, 04:49 AM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Chris Marko's "I want my bike back"

Hello everyone...

While sorting my files on hard disk, I found a story written by Chris Marko ([email protected]) titled "I want my bike back". I liked it and I wanted to know if he had written any more stories, but I couldn't find his name either here nor on Google.

Does someone know him or know his stories (if there are others?) ? Can someone help me please ?

Here is the story below, there was a few typing mistakes, especially capital letters, I corrected some of them but some errors can remain.
__________________________________________________ __________

I want my bike back
By Chris Marko ([email protected] )

When I was a kid - say about 10 or so, I was always the kid that got beat up really bad. So when I got to high school and they had a weight machine in gym class I used it to work out. No this is not one of those stories about how I turned into a Schwarzenegger over night, but for a skinny (5' 7 1/2" 115 lb) high school junior benching 110 for 10 reps and curling 50 didn't seem so bad. Or so I thought.

Did anyone who ever started working out and getting some muscle wish they could go back in time to when they were smaller and see what they could have done to some of those ten year old muscle kids that tormented you. Well I did. I always wondered what I could have done to some of them now.

The summer between junior and senior year I volunteered at our church with vacation bible class. There was a really cute 14 year old girl there Eileen. Well one day she was telling me about her really tough 10 year old brother how strong he was because he always liked to work out with their dad (he was a cop) and sometimes he would always bring the brother, Henry down to the police station and work out with the other cops and they would be impressed with how strong Henry was.

At first I didn't pay her much attention, but then I noticed I was getting a little nervous. What if this ten year old was stronger than me. No way. So I asked her how big and strong this kid really was. She told me that what he worked out with, she couldn't even BUDGE one end of it on the rack. Hmmm. How tall was he? She told me "Taller than her" (she was a couple inches shorter than me). Okay. I got to meet this kid. She told me the next day (Friday) would be the best day. I said great. Tell the kid, when I get over, I want to have an arm wrestle with him. The winner gets to give the loser 10 hard ones in the arm. She look she gave me like "Are you kidding?" said it all. But I couldn't back out now. A little bit later I asked her if she thought his arms were bigger than mine, and she just laughed. Uh oh. But I just said "Yeah right". You tell that little ten year old dweeb of a brother that when I get over there the next day, he's going to have so many pains that he's going to need a computer to keep track of them all. I don't remember all of the rest of the trash talk I gave her to give him. But I did remember that she was to tell him that what ever muscle hold one guy got the other into. No matter how painful on the other and no matter how much he begged to be let go. No way.

I gotta meet this kid.

All night long I couldn't stop thinking about this kid and wondering how big / strong he really was.

The next day, at vacation bible school. I wanted to know if things were still on for meeting her brother that afternoon, she said yep. Henry said to "Bring him on". Right. Then I asked if he really was that strong, if there's a chance he might hold back. She told me "Not a chance". Then I asked if he was a bully, she kind of smiled and said "Yeah, he is. You're going to be really sorry.

I gotta meet this kid.

So after vacation bible class that day we went to her house. I kept on asking "He's really that big, huh?" and "He's really that strong, huh". "10 rights?" and Eileen just kept on nodding yes.

We got to their house, and her dad was in the kitchen. Man was he huge. He just looked down at me and said "So this is the kid that Henry's going to beat up, huh?" and he just looked at me. Then he walked over to the basement door and yelled for Henry. About thirty seconds later I got the surprise of my life. No amount of imagining could have prepared me for what I was about to see. Here steps in this monster kid. 5' 10" with arms (unpumped) almost as big as my neck. He comes out of the basement door, curling a 45 lb dumbbell in his right arm. "Hey dad, I'm going to need more weight on this" and does another five more pumps with it.

I just stood there with my mouth wide open. Eileen said "That's him". Yikes!! That kid is 10?!!! Henry puts the dumbbell on the kitchen table. Then walks over to me and gives me a pound in the arm. I let out a OUCH that could have been heard a mile away. Pain just shot up my entire left side from one punch. Then he stood looking down at me (he's about two inches taller and at least 50 lbs heaver than me - and every ounce of it was muscle), and with a snarl in his face said "You better hope for a miracle, because ten of those would pound your puny arm into nothing".

GULP!!!!

We sat down at the table and the moment I pushed my arm up against his, I knew I was in serious trouble. There was no way I was going to beat this kid, but I wasn't going down without a fight. So I pushed his arm with everything I had ramming his arm with my shoulder and everything. But nothing could make his arm budge. Not only did he not flinch, but the expression on his face stayed that same cold, snarling look. GULP. Then without any warning he just threw my arm on the table in one swoop. OUCH - it was like he pushed it out of its socket. But that wasn't the end. He just held my arm pinned to the table in pain to rub it in. "Looks like you lost, you miserable twerp". "Come on, admit you lost". "The longer you take to admit it, the longer your arm is going to stay pinned and the more those 10 penalty punches are going to hurt".

Finally I realized there was no way I was going to get my arm loose unless he let it I said weakly. Not good enough. Say it louder, I did. Again louder. "Ouch - okay, you win, I'm a miserable twerp". I don't know what hurt more. The pain he inflicted or admitting that. Now I had to withstand this kid's punches.

We went out to the back yard and he said that for the heck of it. Instead of ten he was going to give me twenty. The only choice I had was to make him stop. But before he started hitting me, he said that he always likes to give the condemned a chance to see what he's up against. So he made a muscle.

YIKES!!!! - That arm had to have been over 14"!! I couldn't reach my hand from the bottom of his triceps to the ice cream cone shaped top of his bicep. It was that huge and hard. Rock hard. Granite rock hard. You can feel the bumps in it and everything. This was going to hurt - bad. "Hey man" I said "Is there any way out of this". "Yep" he said "Just let me give these to you and you'll be out of it"

He started giving those punches one right after the other, hurting so bad that I just started screaming "No, that's enough". Then I got stupid and gave him one back in the arm with all I had. "Too, he said, you want me to get rough". The next punch nearly dislocated my entire shoulder. Tears came to my eyes. Then he said "Okay, you've had enough . . . . For now" "But now I want to see how bad I can beat you wrestling"

Okay. I had to at least get though this without showing pain or fear. But my hands were shaking and he pumped his arms again and told me to feel them again. "Do you know what would happen to if I put you in the headlock of death"? I gulped. I tried to thing of the most pain I could think of and think that I was going to be getting that pain at the hands of a kid that was nearly seven years younger than me. No way. He puts his arms around my head, pulled my down and squeezed hard. I felt like my brains were going to be squished out of my ears. I tried for all I was worth to pry his arms loose, but they were way too much for me. And he wasn't showing any signs of strain. "Hey you know what would be cool? This. . " and started pumping his biceps, squishing me more until I passed out. When I came through, he was holding my arms down over my head. Then he got up and said "This is so cool. I could probably hurt you in more ways that I could even think of, and there's nothing you can do about it"

"Let me try this" he said. Let me see how long you can hold me pinned and if I get up and pin you, I'm not going to let you up. No way". Gulp. "I'm going to hold you pinned to the ground so hard, your joints are going to ache for a year!!!" GLUP. Pumping his arms again "Feel these puppies - they're going to make you cry like you never cried before.

Okay. So he laid down on the ground, and I held his (or tried to hold him) in a school boy pin as long as I could. Less than two seconds. He just pushes me up and starts doing bench presses. Gulp. And I was pushing down as hard as I could, but forget it. This kid was way way way too strong. Finally, he just pushed me off then grabbed me in a full nelson and pinned my like he was pinning a little toy stuffed animal. Then he wouldn't let me up no matter how much I begged. He just looked back at me with that cold, expressionless face. Finally he let me up but as I was halfway up. He just slammed me in the chest smashing me to the floor.

That got me mad. I grabbed his ankles and tried to wrestle him back. "Oh, you want me to get rough" he said. Gulp. I was pinned again. This time he crossed my arms and started to pull. Ouch "Okay, now who is going to be a good boy and act like the weakling he is" no answer - OUCH,"Come one, say who's a good little boy" OUCH !!!!!!. Okay, I'll let you go.

Then as I got up. Five more hard punches in the arms - I screamed in pain. Then he said. "You still have 20 to go, and you're going to get all of them before I let you leave"

"But we started off with fifteen and you already gave me six, which should be only nine more left"

"Interest" he said.

GULP!!!

"Hey let me show you my gym" so we went down to his basement and let me tell you. This kid and his dad had one heck of a gym - weights, rack, chin-up bar, rowing machine everything - wow!! "Lets see how much you can do first - let's start you off on a baby weight like - - - 100? Now I knew that I could do 110 for reps on a machine, I was just about to learn, that doesn't mean what you can do on free weights. I got the 100 lb weight down to my chest and could barely get them up once half way. The most I could do on the free weights was 80.

"Awe. Does the little baby have twubble picking up the metal pieces" let me show you how it's done.

he then grabs two 22 kg weights for each side (okay gulp 4X22 kg is 88 kg - how much is that in pounds - I'm good with number, lets see l kg is 2.2 lbs so 88 x 2.2 is ????? - YIKES 194 !!!! plus a 25 lbs bar is GULP that's almost three times what I can do, max)

"That's my work out weight!!!!"

Holy cow.

He did 12 reps of that weight and when he stood up after doing that, I was shaking all over. This kid was BUILT!!! "This is when I start to really get big, now feel this" and he pumped his arm again and it was even bigger. Wow!! Then he said "Try to get out of this" and he wrapped his arms around my chest and my arms and squeezed. "My dad even gets nervous when I do this to him". I couldn't breathe, and it felt like he was crushing my shoulders in and he didn't even clasp his hands in the front, "Come on, twerp, get out of this, you don't want this to really hurt? Do you?" all I could manage to get out of me was a horse, weak "HELP!!" He let go and pushed me to the floor. Yikes. "Let's put more weight on, and see how much bigger I get"

"No!!"

"What are you scared, huh?" giving me more punches in the arm even harder than those he gave me before. I was ready to start crying. This wasn't fair. This is a ten year old kid!!!!!

Another 10 kgs on each side. Some math: that's 44 lbs. No!! This kid is going to bench 259! Uh oh. Well he could only do two reps of that, but still. Wow.

"Remember when I put you in the crusher before?" ("The crusher??")

Weakly "Yeah"

"Well I want you to do it to me, and it better be hard, cause if I get out of it, I'm going to give you a gut punch and put you back in it, this time harder, and I won't let you out so easy." when I told him I didn't want to do that, he put his huge fist under my chin and said "You better change your mind". I did but it was no use. I tried to apply every bit of pressure to hold his arms in (even clasping my hand to make it harder) but he just broke from my arms like he was breaking a piece of thread. This time (after five more even harder punches, my arm could barely move by now) he put me back in the crusher and within twenty seconds, I had passed out.

When I came to, he just laughed. I looked at him thinking "I gotta beat this kid" I can't let a ten year old think he can get the better of me.

Well then he said I had to go, he told me to come to his football game the next day and see what he can do to the other team. He knew he still had ten more punches to the arm to give me (more interest) but he'd have to give them to me the next day.

Him playing football . . . This I gotta see!!

"And don't even think of not going, cause if you don't (again, his huge fist under my chin, this time with a little tap - yes it tinged!!) I know where I can find you Monday.

Well he wouldn't wait till Monday cause I wouldn't miss seeing this kid play football for all the money in the world.

To be continued:

The football game

as much as I try to believe I'm not going to get beat up by a ten year old - I get beaten up again.

he time he took my bike from me and made me fight him to get it back.

the fight when I tried to get the bike back -

all of these will be continued.

CONCLUSION

Well that night, every time I tried to fall asleep, I would wake up to see that kid pumping his arms or holding me in some painful muscle hold. GULP that kid was really strong. I gotta see this kid play football. It did seem like this kid and I were going to be friends - gee, I would hate for him not to be !! Actually as much as I was a bit scared of this kid, the danger did seem kind of fun. Isn?t that the reason why some people like rock climbing and white water rafting. I couldn?t wait to have him rough with me again.

I got to the park where they play football really early. I had to see the reaction of the other team when they saw him. Well, sure enough, when they saw Henry walk on to the field in a football uniform that made him look like a monster, all of the other team just stood there with their mouths wide open. Henry gave them a look like "You guys are dead meat? and I could see all of them go ?gulp?

The game began: the first play that the other team had the ball had Henry running through the other team pushing every kid on the team aside, knocking them down until he caught up to the kid with the ball. Henry jump tackled the kid so hard, Henry broke the kids arm. After the paramedics came to take the kid to the hospital, the game resumed. Henry looked around "Who?s next?? The next play, Henry charged through the line and rammed the quarterback in the gut, that the kid fell over backwards unconscious. By this time the other team was getting the idea that they didn?t have a chance. Their coach went over to Henry?s dad ?get that kid out of there, he?s going to kill someone? "You sure that kid?s only 10 ????. Mr McGill (Henry?s dad) said ?if your kids can?t take it playing football, they should take up ping pong?

The next injury came a few plays later when Henry was affecting a tackle by grabbing one kid around the chest and throwing him down do hard, the kid got a concussion. That was all the other team could handle. Out of sheer fear, they decided to forfeit the rest of the game.

After the game, I went over to him. Man, in that football uniform, he looked huge. I was expecting him to be somewhat friendly, but the expression on his face was anything but. He was mad that he couldn?t play a full game of football. Mad that so many kids are nothing but a bunch of wimps and when he saw me, all he saw was another wimp. He told me to follow him home. Cool.

On the way to his house, he told me how disappointed he was that he couldn?t spend a whole hour of football time breaking other kids bones so I?ll have to make up the difference. And if I chicken out (he stood in front of me, very intimidating) and gave me a few in the arm - ouch !! Those punches really hurt, but this time I gave him one back. It was like hitting a piece of concrete. ?ooh? he says, and gives me a harder one back.

When we got to his house. He told me that he wanted to play a tackle game. He would block the exit out of his back yard and I would have to get past him. Okay, this could be fun. Dangerous but fun. I kept on trying to get past him, but there was no way. Not only was he big and strong, but he was quick. A couple of times I wanted to see get the experience of running right into him to see how solid he really was. Guess what, he really was solid. It was like hitting a solid brick wall. Time after time I tried but to no avail. And each time I couldn?t get past him. I got rewarded with another hard punch in the arm. Those punches were beginning to really hurt.

Another time he let me get past him, then all of a sudden, I feel this vice like grip around my chest like my bones were about to crack and down I went. I was in pain this time.

?Man, you didn?t even try to not let me tackle you? You better start trying or else you?re gong to be really sorry?

I was getting desperate. Suddenly this wasn?t fun anymore. At least not for me.

?Okay kid, you win. You?re the toughest kid I ever saw in my life?

?Yeah, I already know that. But this isn?t going to be over yet.?

?Come on kid, I had enough !! Leave me alone, okay? I knew that there was no way I was going to get out of this unless he let me.

He just laughed.

I sprinted for my bike (which I had brought into the back yard) in an attempt to try to ride off as quick as I could and get out of there. But as soon as I was on it, he grabs the back of it and there was no way I could get loose to take off. He walks to the front of the bike with his two huge hands holding the handlebars. Out of desperation I tried to pry his vice like grip off the handlebars to get loose. He just looked at me with that cold stare. I knew I was in trouble.

?What are you doing on my bike twerp? He says ?No way a dweeb like you should have a bike like this. Give me my bike?. With that he starts doing curls with the handlebars with me on my bike. I could just see the size of his biceps again. Yikes. Then after the sixth or seventh curl he pushes the handlebars up over his head (with me on it) and I fall off. Then he rides off with my bike. He starts riding off with it ?Thanks for the bike, twerp?. ?You can go now?

My bike !!!! My BIKE !!!!! That bike that I had saved up for months is gone. Taken away from my by this ten year old Hercules.

I walked home, without my bike. Feeling lower than the lower side of a snake.

When I got home, my mom asked me where my bike was and I told her that some kid took it from me. ?How could you be so irresponsible? she said. I felt even worse.

My year younger brother had always been a jock. Much bigger and stronger than I. When he got home from playing his football game. I told him about the bike incident I figured my brother could handle him. After all, my brother was the jock I wasn?t and a 16 year old jock ought to be able to handle any ten year old muscle kid. Anything to get my bike back.

So my brother, Matt and I walk over to the kids house. Walk up to the door and there is his dad (and Eileen, that cute 14 year old sister Henry had - remember her?) . My brother tells his dad that we?re here to get my bike back. Dad just laughs and calls Henry who walks upstairs wearing nothing but some shorts. My brother?s face took on the look of total horror as he saw how huge and rock hard this kids pecs looked.

?Let?s see this guy (meaning my brother) take the bike back?

?No problem dad? Henry walks past Matt, shoving him in the shoulder so hard that Matt fell off the stoop. Henry and his dad laughed so hard. But Matt?s pride couldn?t let him back down from this fight.

Matt and Henry went to the back yard. Henry made a "Come on? gesture with his hands. He knew what was going to happen. Matt starts hitting Henry in the gut with everything he had, punch after punch, but nothing he could do could phase Henry one bit. Finally, Henry shoves Matt away and starts to pound on Matt right back. Finally when it looked like Matt couldn?t take it any more. Henry threw one punch right to Matt?s jaw and Matt went down with a thud.

?Looks like his whole family is a bunch of wimps?

On the way back home. Matt and I were both stunned. It seemed like there was nothing we could do about this 10 year old Hercules. We were all his slaves.

A couple days later. I was walking down the street and all of a sudden, standing right before me on my bike was Henry.

?Hey, I really like the bike? Then smiles to his two friends ?This guy is 17 and he couldn?t even get his bike back from a 10 year old. Sheesh . . .what a dweeb? Gives me a punch in the gut, making me double over in pain. ?Hope you miss your bike? and rides off.

In the next several months there were several more similar encounters. He told me that if I wanted my bike back, I?d have to fight him. REALLY fight him. I didn?t have to win (he made sure I knew that there was no way I would ever win) but I just had to fight him all the way. Not my brother this time, just me and him. ?Muscle Kid vs dweeb teenager?

I asked him what all the way meant. He made a fist and gave me a tap on the chin. ?Total Knockout? he said. ?And by the way?. He pumps his biceps again. ?They keep on getting bigger. I?m up to 280 on my bench now. The longer you wait, the worse it?s going to be and the more pain you?ll be in? I felt those arms and he was right. They felt bigger and harder than ever. He gives me a little rap on the chin. Not really hard, but enough to make his point. ?Think about it, twerp?

Gulp !!!

There were a few more similar encounters. Finally one day, I was walking home with this girl I really liked (Cathy) and he rides up.

?Is this your girlfriend??

I hoped she was, but I didn?t want to say so. I was kind of shy.

?Hey did you know, that I?m only 10 and can totally beat him up. He was so scared of my that he would rather give me his bike than to fight me for it? ?Hey you know, I bet he?s probably too much of a wimp to even stand up for his girlfriend? I was beginning to get mad this time. ?But he still won?t fight me, he?s too weak. Too weak to handle a fifth grader? He rides over to my arm and squeezes so hard, that the pain was unbearable. ?Look at the mush on his arms. Squish? ?You want to feel muscles feel this? He makes a biceps pose for her. Her mouth dropped open, as she rubbed his arms

?Wow !! you?re only in fifth grade !??!. I can?t wait for you to grow up. No wonder Chris (me) wouldn?t fight you. I?d be shaking in my boots if I were him?

?Not only couldn?t he fight me, but he had this brother, that was a jock, a couple of punches from me (pow pow) and he?s had it too. I bet his whole family is nothing but a bunch of wimps. I can?t wait to take on his dad next !?

That was all I could take. (You see my dad had died when I was 9 and this was a sore issue with me).

?Okay, you want a fight, you got a fight? I could see this kid smiling an evil smile. ?Win or loose I get my bike back, right?? He nodded, okay. ?Okay, over at the park?

So we went to the park. I knew I was going to get creamed. I was almost worried I was going to get killed, but it didn?t matter. I had had all that I was going to take from this cocky fifth grader. And this was going to be not only for him, but for every kid that used to beat me up when I was in the fifth grade also.

We got to the park. He took off his jacket (it was late October in Wisconsin). Man those muscles looked bigger and harder than ever. I took a look around. Was this going to be the last I would ever see anything?

Well here goes.

I walked up to him and started hitting him in the stomach, chest, arms everything I could hit as hard as I could, but my fists felt like little gnats trying to pound solid boulders. Every so often he would give me a shove away and take after me giving me these pulverizing punches. He only needed to give me one punch before I was in more pain than I could ever inflict upon him.

After each set of pulverizing punches he would knock me to the ground, pounce on top of my and give me more punishment. One point it was a headlock the pain of which would render me unconscious. Upon coming too, he would lift me to my feet, like he were lifting a piece of paper, and dare me to start punching me again. If I wouldn?t, he would grab me at the neck with my shirt, pull his arm back and get ready to knock my lights out.

Out of desperation, I hit him in the gut again. It?s funny how all reasonable rationality goes out the window at times like this. He released my neck, for the time being, and slams be back down to the ground again. This time he wraps his legs around my middle and starts to squeeze.

?I can leg press 625 dude. This is going to hurt? OUCH !!! I couldn?t move. I couldn?t think, I couldn?t even breathe. ?When you have enough we can end this once and for all. Just one little knockout punch and you?ll be out of your misery. Huh, what?s your answer, twerp.? I couldn?t even answer. I passed out again.

When I came too again. And I stood up I saw him there. ?I guess your bike don?t mean that much to you does it? That was it. I hauled back, made a fist, pumped every bit of strength I had into that arm and hit him in the jaw with everything, and I mean everything that I had.

It was like hitting a marble statue.

?Ooh, he want?s the knock out punch. I didn?t think you wanted this, but I was wrong.? He pushes me into the bushes. Then I saw his toaster sized fist ram right into my face, felt my neck push backwards and then everything blanked out.

When I came too (I was told I was out for about 15 minutes). Everyone was gone, but there it was. Henry was true to his word. There was my bike. It was mine again.

Even though I was sore in every part of my body, and even though I was in a fight with a kid that there was no way I could have won against, I felt proud. I had gone the distance against the toughest kid probably anyone had ever seen. I had not backed down.

A week later it started snowing (and in Wisconsin, snow lasts a long time). So I didn?t get much chances to ride my bike, and I didn?t see Hercules Henry for quite a while.

It was the following spring and I was at the mall and I bumped into Eileen. Cuter than ever. She told me how she thought it was cool how I stood up to her brother. Well one thing led to another and before you knew it, I had a date for the senior prom. Naturally, I would pick her up at her house, and more than likely Henry would be there.

?Has he gotten any bigger? I asked with a gulp

?A little, mostly just stronger?

YIKES !!

?Do you want to have another arm wrestle, winner give the looser 10 hard ones again?

Part of me wanted to, but (yikes) . .. .

Well a couple weeks later was the prom and I picked her up at her house. Yes Henry was there, but a lot more friendly (whew!!!) but yes, even bigger.

He was sitting at the table, ready for an arm wrestle. ?Come on wimp,. Let?s see how weak you are now?

I couldn?t resist. But right from the outset, I knew my arm would be kissing the table. It didn?t even take a second.

?How much are you benching now, Henry?

?330?

At 11 ??!!! Holy cow !!!! ?Uh oh, not the ten punches?

?Yep, here come the ten punches? (but he didn?t use anywhere near all his might).

?Okay you win? But the difference now was I KNEW we were friends.

Well I had a great time at the prom. Eileen was really one special girl. We wound up dating all summer. And of course most of the times when I would go to her house, Henry was there and we always had a wrestling match or boxing match or something. It was fun trash talking with him, and then getting the consequences. No there were no further knock out fights. (Part of it was he knew that his sister did like me and didn?t want to kill me).

The following fall I went away to college in another state. I met another girl at college and Eileen got another boyfriend back home. This guy, Henry didn?t like and when Henry fought this guy (I think I remember his name being Eric) he put the guy in the hospital.

The following summer, when I got home, I had to see how big and strong a 12 year old Henry had gotten. WOW: at 12 he was 6?2?, 225 lbs with 16 1/4 arms, benching 420 lbs and curling 200. Kiddingly, he asked if I wanted to wrestle him again, winner gets 10 hard ones this time.

I just yelled ?no, no. No, no !! He laughs and gives me one not so hard one in the arm.

We were friends after that.

Well I married someone else, so I don?t see Henry and Eileen anymore.

I did find out that Henry got a job with the Milwaukee Fire Department and had been decorated three times by the mayor for heroism. Eileen married a nice guy and they?re also very happy.

The end.
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2005, 05:08 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Cool story thanks for sharing, felt bad for the main character in the beginning though
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Seen it sometime

I remember reading this a long time back but don't have anything else from him. A shame becuase it was pretty good work.

-- Shawn
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options