The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gum [Part I]

BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gum: Part I
by monstermusclebe
Originally published July 2006

“Hey, dude, you wanna try a piece of this before we get into it?” Big Keith asked his young thin pal, Richard, as they walked towards the weight room.

They’d been gym pals ever since Richard had joined the gym six months ago, as a yoga instructor – the gym was expanding it’s class offerings to compete with the growing number of yoga studios.

Even though Keith – a totally obsessed bodybuilder – was so different from his friend Richard – a lanky, thin guy who taught yoga and aerobics classes and didn’t understand why guys were into the weight room – for some reason the two guys had really hit it off since they met.

Keith just wished his friend were into muscle like he was – then there might even be something more than friendship between the two of them. For Richard sure was cute! Just not big enough for Keith’s tastes, which ran from guys as big as he was on to beyond enormous. The bigger, the better was Keith’s motto.

Richard, for his part, wished that his friend would just get over his muscle obsession and perhaps join him for one of his yoga classes. He just didn’t understand the whole muscle thing at all. But today, just to humor his friend, he had agreed to have Keith introduce him to the weight room. He’d never even picked up a weight before in his life, and figured he should at least do that before beginning the campaign to ween Keith off of them and into what Richard thought was a more “productive” lifestyle.

“Sure,” said Richard, taking a piece of gum from the pack Keith held out for him. He put it in his mouth and chewed down on the hard piece.

It hit him immediately, a total rush of flavor… and something more. “Whoa….” Richard said. It was wild, totally wild. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, what it tasted like, or even what it felt like. Stronger, tastier, than any gum he’d ever put in his mouth before.

His friend smiled knowingly, with a dark grin. “Fuckin’ awesome, isn’t it, dude?” Keith said.

“You could say that again!” exclaimed Richard. “I’ve never tasted anything like it. It is incredible! I love it! Such complexity in the taste, yet it’s so powerful in body. Never thought I’d be saying that about a piece of gum!”

He chewed some more, thinking more about the taste. Richard considered himself something of a wine connoisseur, and he liked to extend that keen palate of his to other foods and flavor sensations, even for fun – like gum. So he considered the tastes, separately, rather than as that one collective flavor that was – truly? yes, it was, he couldn’t believe it – actually giving him a hard on. The last time he’d felt this way about any sort of food or drink was his first glass of really good wine. The pursuit of that long-ago erection was what had led him into the world of wine. He had gotten into yoga and aerobics when he realized he needed to balance his love of wine and food with a need to stay healthy.

He thought more about the individual flavors. A touch of cinnamon on top, yes. But was that, mmm… leather underneath? And, could it be – sweat? The more he tasted it, the more he was sure there was a sense of that man-sweat he loved smelling on a guy. And, yes, it seemed to have the taste – or the smell at least -- of chrome, and yes, iron. Weird, wild tastes, he had no idea how they combined together into something that he just couldn’t stop himself from enjoying, more and more with each chew.

He closed his eyes in the intensity of the first experience with the gum, and a deep sigh escaped his lips. It took the form of an “Ahhhhh…..” which deepened on octave as he exhaled, from tenor down to a deep, rich baritone.

He suddenly felt the weight of his body, however thin it was now, and realized how good that weight felt. He’d never thought of his body in this way before. It was new… and with his erection, obviously something he enjoyed.

“I totally thought you’d like it, dude,” said Big Keith.

“What is it?” asked Richard.

As they got to the stretching area – a box in the corner of the gym surrounded by mirrors – Keith handed over the package again, and Richard looked at it. “Huh… ‘BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gum’… what an strange name!”

“It’s s’posed to have nitric oxide and other fuckin’ stuff to ‘inspire intense workouts.’ At least, that’s what the advertising says. It’s fuckin’ about five times as expensive as regular gum, but since both you and I chew gum when we’re at the gym, I figured what the hell? And bought some for us to try. I gave it a once over yesterday, After the initial rush, it gave me the best fuckin’ workout of my entire fuckin’ life, man. Couldn’t fuckin’ believe it. HeHeHe… Fuck yeah!” Big Keith struck a double bicep, posing for himself in the mirrors. He must be feeling the rush, too, Richard thought.

As Big Keith posed in the mirrors, Richard’s mind wandered a bit, and realized his friend was talking a bit more crudely than he usually did. Like he was some sort of valley boy surfer dude, combined with those guys who swore because they didn’t have a more complex vocabulary. It was surprising, but he didn’t remember Keith talking quite this way a couple days ago, when they had last seen each other. In fact, he didn’t remember Keith – a sweet man even though he was so big – ever talking quite this way. Though Keith was definitely a bodybuilder, when he got to know him, Richard realized he wasn’t at all like the “big and dumb” stereotype most people have about male bodybuilders.

Today, however, he was having second thoughts about it.

But something else was nagging him, something that felt more important that this silly idea about Keith’s manners and vocabulary. Who cared? What he realized mattered was what the corner of his eyes were saying about Keith’s body, as he now did the crab shot those bodybuilders were so into doing. What was more important was: Was Keith actually bigger than he had been, just a few days ago?

He looked over at Keith, wondering. And suddenly something else hit him, in a second rush of powerful feeling, with that hint of cinnamon (and the other, deep rich and powerful flavors): What a hunk. What a huge hunk Keith was! Big Keith was definitely too big for Richard, or at least so Richard had thought… until now. Though he knew his friend was obsessed with putting on a LOT more muscle than he already had.

Now that thought turned him on. And suddenly Richard saw his friend in an entirely new light.

‘Yeah, that would look fuckin’ HOT, man!’ he heard that deep part of himself think, as he let himself imagine Keith’s already big muscles growing even bigger, for the first time ever. His dick got harder.

And then he stopped himself for a moment, wondering where that thought had come from. Richard had never considered big bodybuilders to be his thing before.

Yet now he found himself staring at Keith, who was probably 225 pounds, and still flexing – and imagining him 25 pounds heavier. Something deep inside said, ‘Not enough’ and so he jacked up his imaginary scale to 50, and his dick began stiffening even more. That felt damn GOOD, so he let his imagination continue with the growth on Keith. When he got up to 100 pounds – a Big Keith grown into some total muscle beast –his dick got as hard as he thought it had ever been. When he got up to 150 pounds – fuck, he thought, 375 pounds, is that even possible? (yes, something deep inside whispered (and even more quietly: ‘for you, too….’))-- , his dick felt like it was in pain – but the pain felt sooooo damn gooood.

He actually swooned in pleasure, as Keith turned to him, having finished his posing routine. Just in time to catch Richard in his fall.

“Dude, you fuckin’ OK, man?” Big Keith asked.

“Oh, yeah, man – fuckin’ HOT!” Richard said out loud.

Keith smiled, knowingly. Fuck yeah, his friend was getting into it. Hot. But let this progress at it’s own pace – no need to push right now. Leave that for the gym floor!

Richard got himself back up on his feet, feeling better than he ever had in his life. He found himself looking at himself, in the mirrors. And just for a moment, he didn’t see his body. Instead, he saw a man nearly three times as heavy as him, with monstrously huge muscles. He almost creamed in his pants, but didn’t. Instead, he felt the deepest power in his body that he’d ever felt in his entire life. And then his body in the mirror was back to ‘normal.’

Though THAT was sure as hell gonna change, man. Fuck yeah, was it gonna change! Yeah, fuck aerobics. Fuck yoga. Who fuckin’ cared about that shit? Richard knew what mattered to him now (it would soon be nearly ALL that mattered, a small voice said).

“Shit, man -- what was that, dude? Did you pass out?” said Keith, with no real worry in his voice.

“Oh, it was nothin’, man. Nothin’” Richard tried to brush it off.

“Dude, this may sound weird, but, fuck, the same thing happened to me yesterday after I tried this gum. Wonder if it’s related?”

“Nah, it’s just probably a… a… a… what do you call it? Yeah, a coincidence. Now then, dude, are we gonna fuckin’ workout or not? You said you were gonna fuckin’ teach me how to really workout. Suddenly, I get the feeling I definitely want to know, man. Definitely. Teach me everything you know. Fuck, yeah, man! I can’t wait.”

Yeah, Big Keith was gonna see the growth of a ‘Big Richard’ – a Mega-Muscled Dick – in the months to come. FUCK YEAH! Richard smiled darkly, and patted his big friend on the back.

He suddenly couldn’t WAIT to workout with Keith. Fuck, yeah. The first workout of many, many to come. He knew he was gonna take to weights like a fish to water. Fuck, yeah.

Keith smiled, seeing a dream beginning to come true right before his eyes. He couldn’t wait to get Richard started, either. They were both gonna get fuckin’ Big, man. Yeah, fuckin’ big, and fuckin’….

Together, they moved over to the bench press, still chewing their gum.

It was going to be a great workout.

Last edited by monstermusclebe; October 8th, 2010 at 04:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Markus

BiggNDum's MegaMuscle Gum [Part II] - A New Recruit

Part II: BiggNDum's MegaMuscle Gum- A New Recruit
by monstermusclebe
Originally written October 2006. Not sure if I ever published it online until now!
Also... haven't edited it ~ or barely looked at it ~ until today. But we have a fellow board member asking for it, so, without further ado...

Steve coached his yoga class, “Now, one last Down Dog, and hold it. Breathe in, breathe out.” Steve was a moderately attractive blonde man with thining hair, a thin 150 pounds at 5’10”, though with good musculature from a few years of yoga practice and, now, instruction.

Steve continued, “Three more. In and out. Two more. In… and out. Good, now one more. Breathe in… and out. Good. Now, walk the hands back to the feet, and now stretch out and up, bringing your hands together and back down to the heart.”

Steve bowed to the class with a “Namaste” as the yoga class wrapped up for the day. “I hope to see all of you next week.”

A sweet young blonde woman came up to him. “Steve? Hi, I’m Rachel. I’ve been going to this class since before you began teaching it. Do you know if Richard will ever be coming back to teach this class again? Not that I don’t like you as in instructor, but I really enjoyed the classes with him.”

“Rachel, I wish I knew. I thought this was going to be a temporary gig, to tell the truth. He just asked me to cover his classes for a while. Even the owners of the Yoga Tree studio are now asking me whether he’s ever coming back. I need to track him down, myself.”

“I hope Richard is ok. I hope you find him! Thanks so much.” She smiled sweetly. Steve wondered if she was smiling at him because she liked him, or because he was just being nice. He wished it was both, though the first would have been better of the two. Teaching yoga was definitely a good way to meet the opposite sex! Yoga had also helped him calm his own issues with his manhood… he was not exactly well endowed, though his was not tiny. Though sometimes he wondered if he was as pleasing to his partners as he would have been if he had been, well, bigger.

The rest of the class left, leaving Steve to get his CDs out of the sound system and straighten up the room a bit. Which left him thinking to himself, “Hmmmm, I wonder what has been going on with Richard, anyway. He sure was acting weird when he asked me to cover his classes a few weeks ago. Now it has been...” Richard did some quick calculating in his head. “It’s been nearly a month!”

Steve headed out of the Yoga Tree, resolving to track his old friend Richard down. He wondered if he would find him over at “Frank’s Fitness” gym, which was where Richard’s other yoga class had been, down in the industrial port area of town. He hopped on his motor scooter and headed toward the docks.

Yes, it has been just a month ago when his pal Richard had called him out of the blue to ask him to cover his classes at Yoga Tree.

Richard and Steve had trained to become yoga instructors at the same time, and had become casual friends.

Richard had even admitted a light attraction to Steve at the end of their yoga training. Steve didn’t mind that, and in fact was a bit flattered -- though he had immediately told Richard he was straight, just so there was no misunderstanding. They had been in the locker room at the time, and – both being naked – had both noticed that neither was well endowed. It had been a point of friendship for the two of them, actually, a place of where a straight guy and a gay guy could bond, both relating to one another and their, well, limitations.

The school they had trained at did some excellent placement work, and Steve began teaching at the Yoga Loft while Richard landed two gigs, one at the Yoga Tree and the other a weekly class at Frank’s Fitness.

After that, they’d gone on with their lives and Steve hadn’t heard from Richard for a while.

Then a couple of months later Richard had called him, sounding funny. Steve recalled the conversation:

Steve picked up the phone, “Hello.”

“Hey there, duuude! How the fuck’s it hangin’ big guy? Or should I say, small fry?” Some guy with a deep voice was laughing on the other end of the line.

“Who IS this?” Steve had asked. He didn’t have caller ID, so he didn’t know.

“What, you mean you don’t fuckin’ recognize me? Shit, man. It’s your ol’ pal from yoga training, you fuckin’ dope! Richard – or as I now call myself, ‘Big Dick!’ Hehehe…” Richard laughed again, darkly.

Steve couldn’t believe the vulgar profanity coming out of his friends mouth. He didn’t even seem to be the same guy. He tried to put a good face on it, anyway, “Hey, there Richard. I didn’t recognize your voice. How are you, guy?”

“Dude, I’m fuckin’ AWESOME, man! Fuckin’ awesome. Never been better. Feel fuckin’ GREAT!”

“That’s good to hear.”

“But listen, dude. I need to ask a favor. Those creeps down at the fuckin’ Yoga Tree are givin’ me a bunch of shit. I bailed on my last two weeks of classes there – I couldn’t fuckin’ do ‘em anymore, they were waaaayyyy interferin’ with my workouts, you know what I fuckin’ mean? -- and they say they’re going to hold my fuckin’ last paycheck unless I fuckin’ get someone in to cover ‘em for me. Will you do it for me, man? They’re on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am – and that’s a baaaad ass time for me, now, man. That’s my fuckin’ liftin’ time! Sacred.”

Steve was thinking to himself, I remember when Richard thought yoga was sacred. The man doesn’t even sound like himself. I wonder if he’s gotten himself into some trouble. He asked his friend, “You sure you’re ok, man?”

“Fuck, yeah, man! Best shape of my entire fuckin’ life, man! I fuckin’ live for the fuckin’ gym now, dude, that’s all. Listen, man, can you cover for me? I kinda need the money, at least till things line up again – which‘ll be soon. But both food and the gum are fuckin’ expensive, for now, man.

“So will you do it?”

Steve didn’t understand his friend, something weird was definitely going on with him. Since when had Richard – who ate like a bird – spend a lot of money on food? And how could gum be expensive?

But still, Richard didn’t want to get involved – and heck, work was work.

“Sure. I’d be happy to do that. For how long?”

“Fuck, man, I don’t know! I mean fuck, I just don’t know. I can’t even think about doing fuckin’ weak-ass shit yoga right now. Why think when I can lift?”

Steve thought that was a very strange thing for his old friend to say. Richard had been one of the best students in their yoga instructor class – he’d been so dedicated.

Then he remembered his friend also taught yoga at the gym down on the docks. “And what are you doing about that other yoga class you have, at Frank’s Fitness? You still teach that?”

He heard a big deep laugh over the phone, “Hehehe. No fuckin’ way, dude! As if! Fuck, we don’t DO fuckin’ yoga there any more, man! ‘Sides, the gym’s kinda under new ownership” Richard – or Big Dick, as he was calling himself, continued, “Listen, man, I gotta go – gotta go lift! Will you do it for me, startin’ tomorrow?”

“I’ll do it, Richard. Just keep me informed when you plan to come back.”

“Sure, man, whatever. I mean, what the fuck, I’ll keep you posted and all that. Gotta go.”

Click.

And that was the last Steve had heard from Richard. He’d tried calling Richard again a few weeks ago at home and on his cell phone, but the phone numbers had both been disconnected. And then just a few days ago he had tried his friend’s yahoo email address, only to get a reply “Mailbox FULL.” Guess he wasn’t checking email.

Which left the gym as the only possible place where he might find his friend. And so Steve headed over to Frank’s Finess, or whatever it was now called.

Steve pulled his moped up to the front of the dock, where what had been called Frank’s Fitness was located.

He’d last seen it a few months back, when he and Richard had checked it out before they had taken their jobs as yoga instructors. In fact, that had been the last day Steve had seen his friend Richard. Frank’s Fitness had just expanded, and was looking for new members by offering new types of classes such as yoga. Though they now had the entire front of the dock, the rear of the pier it stood on was still mostly empty – at least, it had been at the time they had toured the place.

One look at the new sign -- and a few of the men headed in and out of the gym – and Steve thought to himself, Guess I better get ready to call him ‘Big Dick’! Or, he thought a bit more cynically, perhaps ‘BiggNDum Dick!”

For what had once been Frank’s Fitness was now the “BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gymnasium.” And the men walking in and out of the gym were all some of the biggest men Steve had ever seen except in magazines – each of them was almost as big as the two cartoon character muscle heads that served as the gym’s logo, above the gym’s name. One of the cartoon muscle hedz was in a crab shot, the other sporting a double bicep pose.

He looked for a place to put his moped. Not one but three rows of motorcycles stood out in front of the gym, and on the side of the dock were a row of trucks and a whole slew of Hummers – not a small car in sight. His was the only moped. He pulled up next to a harley, parked, and got ready to walk inside. A slight shiver went through his body, and he realized he was feeling a touch intimidated by the changes he had already seen to this place.

He wondered what his friend had gotten himself into.

Pounding deep tribal house music filled the lobby, overlaid by numerous sounds of metal scraping metal, the smell of gallons of sweat, and the heavy grunts of dozens of huge men coming from way back in the deep recesses of the gym. The lobby was decorated in bold colors, greens and purples, along with a big poster advocating “Try BiggNDum MegaMuscle Gum! For great pumps, great workouts – a great life!” and showing several huge muscle men passing around sticks of an innocuous looking gum.

“Welcome to BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gymnasium,” said a deep voice from the front counter. Steve looked over. A huge musclehead with a shaved head was looking at him, massive arms folded over on the counter. “I’m Eric. Can I help you?”

“Yes, Eric, I’m looking for a friend of mine, Richard Stuben. He used to be a yoga instructor here.”

“We don’t do yoga, man, not for the last er, hmmm… I think it’s been three weeks, though I’m not sure about that. We’re converting that room into a… posing room.”

“Well, then do you know where I could find Richard Stuben?”

“Richard Stuben, Richard Stuben, hmmm… don’t remember the name. Let me look him up… if I can remember how…. Thank god this thing is so fuckin’ easy to use or I could never fuckin’ do it! Uh, excuse my language.”

“Er, that’s ok,” said Steve.

“Oh, yeah, here he is. Sure, I know him – Hey, you mean Big Dick! He and Big Keith were the ones who first got us all to try the gum, man. Fuck yeah, wasn’t that the best fuckin’ day of my fuckin’ life! Er, uh, sorry ‘bout the language again, man. I get carried away sometimes.”

“That’s ok. Do you know if, er, Big Dick is here?”

“Oh, yeah, man, he sure is. He practically lives here, man. He and his partner Keith, that is. Fuck, they’re so hot.”

“Can I go look for him?”

“No fuckin’ way, man.” – Eric had clearly forgotten about his language, again – “No one but full members are allowed on the gym floor. Fuckin’ rules, you know. But I can page him.”

“Sure thing. Thanks.”

“Hang on, man.” Eric pulled a microphone up to his mouth. “Big Dick – er, Richard Stuben that is – to the front desk. Richard Stuben to the front desk. You have a visitor, man.”

“Thanks.” said Steve. “By the way, while I’m waiting, can I ask you how you guys switched over so quickly from Frank’s Fitness to the MegaMuscle Gym?”

“That’s BiggNDum MegaMuscle Gym, buddy. Get it straight. Straight, you know? Hehehe.” Eric laughed, and then paused, looking a bit confused. He whispered – to himself, and Steve only heard him mumbling – “Yeah, that’s right, I used to be straight. I remember… I…” A glazed look like a deer in headlights crossed his face.

“The change in gym ownership, from Frank’s Fitness?” Steve prompted.

Eric shook himself, and looked back at Steve, smiling again dumbly. “Oh, yeah. Well, after we’d all tried the gum, ol’ Frank called the BigNDumm folks up to order a shitload of the stuff… and wouldn’t you know it, but they’re starting a fuckin’ huge gym franchise across the whole fuckin’ country? Frank was lookin’ for some mega help with the gym, anyway, and they offered him a sweet fuckin’ deal, man, so long as he moved fast. Hell, we had no idea they’d move THIS fast! But it’s fuckin’ sweet man, and all us staff get free access to the gum.”

“The gum?’ Steve asked. “You mean this stuff?” And he pointed to the locked case next to the gum poster.

“Yep, that’s the stuff! BiggNDum MegaMuscle Gum. It’s the best! Fuckin’ awesome, man. You haven’t tried it yet, have you? I can tell.”

“No, I haven’t. And not really planning on it, either. I’m not much of a gum chewer.”

Steve was looking at the case, wondering why the locked the gum up, as Eric whispered to himself, “Hehehe. That’s what they all say, at first…”

A lumbering bodybuilder with a shaved head entered the lobby. “What the fuck, man?” he said to Eric.

Eric pointed to his visitor, standing near the gum case.

“Steve, my man! How the fuck are you, dude!” Richard came up to him and gave him a huge bear hug that took Steve’s breath away. Once he stepped back, Steve got a better look at him.

A few months ago, Richard had been lithe and thin. Probably weighing about 170 on his 6 foot frame. Somewhat muscular from his yoga practice, but nothing to write home about.

No longer. Somehow his friend Richard had transformed himself into a massive muscled hulk. He must weigh 250 now, thought Steve. A more measured eye would have seen that Big Dick was still at 10% bodyfat, as he was before his ‘change’ – and now sported 20” arms, and a 52” chest, with huge round shoulders and massive quads.

“You… you’re…” began Steve, not sure how to begin.

“Huge? Big? Hot? Fuck yeah, man! Fuck yeah!” Dick made a double bicep pose, to show off his growing muscles. “Though not big enough yet, fuck no way, man!” He winked at Eric, who winked back.

“Not big enough? You don’t think you’re already big enough?”

“Naw, man, this is just my starter weight! Goin’ for 400 pounds, man! 27” fuckin’ guns! 65” fuckin’ chest! Fuck yeah! I know I can fuckin’ do it! I’m gonna be a fuckin’ muscled-up freak, man! Me and my Big Man Keith! And all our pals here, right Big Eric?”

“Fuckin’ A, man! You said it, dude!” said Eric. “Can’t wait until my fuckin’ shift is over so I can hit the weights with you, man!”

Steve asked, “Where have you been, Richard? I’ve tried to look you up but your phones are disconnected and your email inbox is full.”

“Dick, man. The name is Dick. Big Dick. Email? What the fuck do I need email for? And since I’ve moved in with Big Keith I figured what the fuck do I need another phone for? His’ll do just fine. ‘Sides, almost no one calls us there. We’re always here at the gym, working out like we should be!” Steve could tell that Richard – or Dick – was aching to get back onto the gym floor. He changed the subject.

“I can’t believe you’ve gotten so big, so fast, Richard.”

“Fuck man, get it right. That’s Dick to you, man. Big Dick! Big Fuckin’ Dick!

“‘Cause guess what? I sure as hell got a big one now!… Hehehe…” Big Dick laughed at his friend, and shamelessly began stroking his cock through his lycra shorts, the shorts that were wedded tightly to his hugely muscled legs and tight bubble-butt ass.

Steve stared, shocked. He remembered his friend from back in the locker room, months and months ago. Now ‘Big Dick’ was sporting a huge hose, one that was threatening to leave the confines of that too small pair of shorts.

Richard – hell, I guess I’d better call him Big Dick! thought Steve -- let up on his dick stroking, and smiled at his friend. “You like it? How big it is?”

“Uh, well, umm…. It’s not that, it’s, well,…. Dammit how’d you do it? No amount of weight lifting is gonna change that! What, how, ….”

“It’s the gum, man. The gum.”

“The… gum? You mean that MegaMuscle gum you guys are selling?”

“Hehehe. It’s more than that, man. It’s not called BiggNDum’s MegaMuscle Gum not for nothin’, man. It’s fuckin’ awesome, man. And it gets you big in more than in just your fuckin’ muscles, dude. And more… though I can’t fuckin’ remember what else the fuck it does. Funny…”

Steve stood, in shock, looking downward. Big Dick knew what he was thinking and sauntered over, laying a huge arm around his puny friend’s shoulders – though, he thought, they wouldn’t stay puny for long! And once his friend got big enough – in both departments – then they might have some fun!!

He asked quietly, seductively, whispering in his ear, “You wanna try it?”

An automatic reaction made him say, “I don’t like gum.” But he was nodding, unconsciously. A huge part of him was shouting out, “No, no, don’t be like them!” But he kept seeing that girl Rachel from the yoga class, and wondering if this might help him score better in that department. Even though yoga had helped, he still knew he would do anything for a bigger dick. Anything. He’d wanted it ever since being laughed at in school as a kid.

And so Steve nodded, mutely, unbelieving, wishing for it, wishing it was just offering him that -- a big dick -- and not what he feared would change him as it so clearly had his friend. He didn’t really want to be a muscle head. Not really. He really LIKED being a yoga instructor.

But he soooooo wanted the kind of dick his friend had. And, a devilish thought came, “You can handle this. Don’t worry… You don’t have to change, except in this one way… that is, IF you don’t want too!”

His friend Big Dick laughed deeply, knowing he had him. “Let me ask you again, BIG MAN. You wanna try it, dude?” his whispered, though less quietly this time.

And so Steve nodded again, quickly fixing his eyes closed tightly; as if by not looking he could pretend what was happening wasn’t going to really happen, that he hadn’t actually agreed to this.

Dick double snapped his fingers at Eric. Eric promptly produced a piece of gum. It could have been Juicyfruit. He handed it to Dick, who held it in front of his friend’s face.

“Here you go, man. Open up.” Steve slowly opened his mouth, keeping his eyes tightly shut, not sure what was going to happen next. Dick placed the gum in Steve’s mouth. Steve closed his mouth, and began chewing.

At first the three guys just stood there, as Steve began to chew. Nothing seemed to be happening. Inside, Steve was trying NOT to enjoy the tastes pouring in, nor the music that was now – other than his pounding heart – completely filling his head as it continued pounding in the background, and as the grunts of the men came at him louder and louder than before – their workouts seemed to be intensifying.

Then, slowly, a quiet, hungry moan began to come out of Steve. It grew. And grew. The moan opened into a huge sigh which escaped his lips, deepening far down into his throat as it came out. Steve began to shake a bit. Now, moaning more, and more, louder and louder, deeper and deeper. And then, finally, Steve’s eyes sprung wide open, and he stared deep into his friend Big Dick’s eyes, and yelled out, “Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, YES!”

And with that, immediately passed out into Big Dick’s arms, who was waiting to catch him. He’d done this many times with other guys, by now.

Big Eric and Big Dick took Steve around to the side of the front counter, where a chair was, and placed him in it. Just then, the office door on the side of the desk, just past the chair, opened and an older bodybuilder with graying hair and beard, and wrinkles to match – but otherwise in fantastic shape – peered out at the man lying on the chair. “What the fuck is going on?” said the man.

“Nothin’, Frank, Big Dick here’s just got a new recruit for us is all,” said Eric to his boss.

“Well, fuck yeah!” said Frank happily. “The BiggNDum folks’ll be happy! We need more blood if we’re gonna expand into a new gym on the other side of the City. Thanks, Big Dick!”

“No problem, Big Frank. See you tonight?”

“Hell, yes – so long as you bring Big Keith with ya! I need his dick up my ass, I’ll tell you that!”

“Sure thing, man. Can’t wait.” He turned to Eric… “You gonna be joining us for the fun, too, big man?”

Eric smiled sweetly, “It’s hard to say no to you, man… but I think I might have other plans. ” He nodded toward Steve, still lying in the chair unconscious.

“He’s straight, you know. And still small!” said Dick.

“I was too, remember? You ‘member how quick I came ‘round? It only takes one chew, man. They grow so fast at the start. Hell, I remember you doin’ it! And me, here at the front desk, still puny as shit, ‘till you and Keith passed out your first pack to the staff! You fuckin’ saved me – hell, most of us here -- from a life of straight n’ puny hell!”

Dick thought for a moment, not actually remembering any of that. For a moment, he was curious about why he didn’t... But then Steve began to rouse.

“You ok, man? You passed out, dude.”

Steve shook himself. He smiled, then laughed, and chewed on the gum some more. The taste – of metal, of chrome, of masculinity, of sweat and leather and heat and sex and… -- and he had to ask, “Why the fuck didn’t you tell me it tasted so fuckin’ good, man? This shit is the fuckin’ bomb, man!”

“You feel good, dude?” said Dick, smiling devilishly.

“I’m fuckin’ fanfuckintastic, man. I feel GREAT! I feel like… like…”

“Like working out?”

A huge grin appeared on Steve’s face. “I thought you’d fuckin’ never ask, man. I can’t wait. Let’s get the fuck in there, man. I better hit it if I’m gonna catch up with you, big man. And you better believe I’m gonna. Big Steve, Big Fuckin’ Steve, man! Here the fuck I come!! Fuck YES!”

“You mean, BiggNDum MegaMuscled Steve – but we’ll call you Big Steve for short,” (said BiggNDum MegaMuscled Dick, or Big Dick for short).

Eric smiled and yelled after them as they headed to the gym floor. “I’ll see you after your workout, Steve. I may have another stick of gum for you.”

Steve stopped in his track, still chewing his first stick. “Another? Sounds unbelieveable, man. I’d love another. If this one makes me feel THIS way, I can’t fuckin’ wait for number two!”

“You WILL wait for it, boy. Perhaps we can talk about that – and your new diet -- over dinner tonight, big man.”

“Sure, dude, whatever you say. I’ll do anything for that gum, man. Sounds awesome, man. Fuck yeah, can’t wait! See you after the workout, man!” Steve yelled over his shoulder as he and Big Dick headed to the weight room.

Eric smiled again. He liked watchin the puny ass boys “change into real men” as he called it – and especially liked helping them along, in the bedroom, as they accepted and claimed their new, big, life. The bigger the better, man. But there was nothing like seeing a guy getting into it for the first time. It was awesome to behold.

Yes, Eric was looking forward to tonight. Another recruit…. That meant extra gum from Frank, for both of them.

Fuck, yeah!

At the yoga class on Monday…

Adam bowed to the class with a “Namaste” as the class wrapped up for the day. “I hope to see all of you on Wednesday.”

A sweet young blonde woman came up to him. “Adam? Hi, I’m Rachel. I’ve been going to this class since way before even Steve began teaching it. Do you know when or if Steve will be coming back? Or his friend, Richard? Not that I don’t like you as in instructor, but I really enjoyed the classes with them.”

“I have no idea, Rachel. Steve just asked me to cover for him for a couple weeks – in fact, I should probably check up on him about how long he wants me to cover. And I don’t know Richard. Last I heard, Steve was trying out a new workout program with his friend “Big Dick” – maybe that’s Richard.

“Well, if you do see him, or find out what happened to Richard…,” Rachel paused, then continued, “Well, just be careful. I don’t want to lose another yoga instructor.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll be covering this class for at least the next few weeks.”

“Ok. Well, hope to see you Wednesday.”

Rachel left, leaving Adam to get the CDs out of the stereo system and straighten up the room. He stuck a stick of chewing gum in his mouth as he left the yoga studio, and thought, this flavor is getting a bit boring. I wonder what new gum is out there for me to try. He always loved trying out new gum. And then he recalled his conversation with Rachel.

“I guess I better head over to that new gym to see what Steve is up to…” he thought to himself… not knowing that he would indeed be trying some new gum out, today.

Last edited by monstermusclebe; October 8th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
  #3   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Markus

BiggNDum Part III: The Expansion (Bigger, Dummer, and… uh, I forget)

BiggNDum Part III: The Expansion (Bigger, Dummer, and… uh, I forget)
by monstermusclebe
UNFINISHED DRAFT
(If someone wants to play with it, and finish or continue the story, let me know. I'm probably not going to do so, myself, so for our lovely readers out there, consider this the end for now.)

p.s. For those of you who wish to correct the spelling mistake in the title... or really, any grammatical errors herein... please, just go get yourself a stick of this gum! You'll feel much, much better after that... :-)

“One, Two, Three… Lift! Lift it you fucker! Lift it!”

The music and sounds of his lifting partner pounding in his ears, Big Adam – former yoga instructor turned full-time, growing bodybuilder -- grunted out a “Uhnnnngggrrrrrrahhh!” as he pushed and screamed his arms up, finally lifting the bar to its fully upright and locked position. His partner Billy – who, at two weeks since his first taste of the gum, was still pretty much a newbie to the BiggNDum “lifestyle,” and who certainly did not qualify as “Big” yet – helped him rack the weight. Billy used to be one of Adam’s yoga students, but they had been pals too. So after Adam had been at the gym a while, he’d gotten his pal Bill – a tall but thin young man with a stunningly beautiful face, piercing blue eyes and beautiful soft blonde hair -- to try a piece of the gum. And that was all she wrote.

“Fuuuuuccck yeeaaah, man! That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout, dude! Did you see that! Did you fuckin’ see that! Like, like, I just benched 505 fuckin’ pounds man! It was like, four fuckin’ plates on each side, dude! Can you believe it?”

“You were fuckin’ on fire, dude! Like, wow, man. Like, I can’t fuckin’ believe you fuckin’ did that. Wasn’t it, like, just two weeks ago – fuck yeah, it my first workout – that you could only do 415? Shit, what the fuck, man! That is soooo fuckin’ awesome!”

Big Adam hazily remembered that time, though it seemed more distant to him than two weeks. That wasn’t important. What WAS important was lifting more the NEXT time!

“Your turn, dude. We gotta fuckin’ pump you up, dude, like, if we’re ever gonna see you get Big like us Big boys, man. ‘Sides, nobody here’ll fuckin’ sleep with you ‘cept that massive freakizoid Eric, over their cleaning the weights. Man, I mean fuck! Look how fuckin’ HUGE that dude is now, man. He’s on somethin’, man, he must be. And I mean more than the fuckin’ gum, man.”

They both stared. Eric was clearly the biggest guy in the gym, by far. At 6’5”, in the past month, Eric had gone from Big to simply monsterous. His 70” barrel-sized chest was packed with shredded muscle, his 27” arms filling out his cannonball sized shoulders, and all that balanced by the biggest back anyone had ever seen. He loped around the gym, as his massive quads were so big that it was difficult for him to balance on both legs at one time, unless he spread them really wide. He polished each weight with what appeared to be a look of true love – vacuous and mindless, but true love. Every so often he’d stop at a station and belt out a set, racking weight loads that seemed impossible.

The two men lusted for his size. Especially Billy, the newbie: “Fuckin’ awesome, man. He is one master of the fuckin’ iron, man! What is his secret?”

“Fuck, man, I don’t know. But, you know, he used to work the front desk, man, uh… a while ago (Billy thought to himself: “Dude, it was just last week! Doesn’t he remember?”). Like, dude, I wonder what happened to him. Why did they demote him to cleaning shit?”

“Huh. Well, maybe it gives him more time to workout, you know? I’d fuckin’ do anything – fuck anything – to get as big as he is, man. He’s awesome. Any idea how he did it?”

Billy remembered the Monster Eric, who had been ‘merely’ Big Eric the Front Desk dude on the first day he tried the gum, two weeks ago. Since then Eric had totally blown up, adding inches to chest, to arms, to legs, to his whole fucking body, in only two short weeks. He was now truly a monster of muscle. And Billy knew he had to get in on whatever Eric was doing.

Big Adam replied, “Hell, I don’t fuckin’ know, man. Who fuckin’ cares what Eric’s on? I just want to finish our workout. You ready to hit declines, dude?”

But his friend Billy was NOT ready… he had wandered over to the Monster Eric, and the two of them were talking in hushed tones, looking around, as if they were talking about some big secret. Both had erections visible across the entire room.

Eric’s eyes didn’t look vacuous any longer. They looked at Billy with what appeared to be that of a predator sizing up prey. They were hungry. Billy was totally enraptured by Eric’s size, and didn’t seem to notice how Eric was looking at him. He probably wouldn’t have cared if he had noticed, though.

The two of them looked around the gym one more time -- Billy didn’t even seem to see Adam – and then both headed out of the gym. Probably for Monster Eric’s massive Harley, out in the parking lot, thought Big Adam.

“Fuck, man!” said Big Adam to himself. “Looks like I gotta find me a new workout partner!”

“Yeeeeeeee Hawwwww!” screamed the Monster Eric as the two of them hit the freeway, headed -- who the hell knew where, thought Billy. He didn’t care. Eric had promised to get him in on the “shortcut to size” Eric had hinted at. Billy held tight to the massive man in front of him. Two weeks since he’d started with the Gum and the gym, he was already decently muscled, but wasn’t yet what anyone might consider a bodybuilder.

He couldn’t WAIT to change that, though.

A short ride on the freeway across town, and Eric saw they were exiting at what was the more upper class neighborhoods. Fancy cards drove sedately along the wide boulevards, their drivers gawking at the harley with its massive driver – not even noticing the man clinging to his backside.
“Dude, where the fuck are we, like, going, man?” asked Billy.

“We’re going to see the Man, dude. The guy whose, like, gonna help you get big. Well, that is, IF he, like, likes you, dude. But you are fuckin’ cute. Like me!” Eric had straight black hair, a chiseled face – he was almost handsome enough to be a model -- if it weren’t for a scar on his cheek, and, now, his monsterous muscles.

They pulled into a driveway leading up a hill. After driving a short distance, they came to a gate that was already swinging open for them, and drove right through it. The continued climbing, until the driveway began to level off, and opened into a circle, in front of a palatial mansion.

There were several other bikes in the driveway.

They pulled over, and got off the bike. The front door of the mansion opened, and a older bodybuilder with a beard came out. He was easily as big as Big Adam, but nowhere near Eric’s size. ‘Fuck!’ thought Billy, ‘If it ain’t the old manager of the gym! I last saw him the day I began working out! And he’s gotten as huge as Eric.’

“Hey there, Frank, my man! How’s it hangin, Big Man?” said Eric to the manager.

“Good to see you, too, you hot fucker!” said Frank. “And who is this little boy you have with you?”

“Dude, his name is… uh… uh…”

“Billy, sir.” said Billy.

“Yeah, Billy, that’s right,” said Eric. “Hey, is the Master around? I wanted to have him meet lil’ Billy here, and see if he might want to help him out like he helped me.”

“Nah, he’s not here right now, dude. He’s left me in charge.”

“Well, can you help Billy out?”

“Hmmm, maybe. Boy, why don’t you come in with us, and we’ll check you out.”

Billy followed the two huge men through the front door.

“Come on out back and meet the other guys” said Big Frank.

They walked through the foyer, down a hallway with doors leading off to a massive kitchen – where a monster easily the size of Eric was getting food out of one of the four extra-large refrigerators lining the far wall. They heard the clanging of weights coming from the floor below, as well as from outside. Proceeding to the end of the hall, they came out into a beautiful garden with a large pool. There were a half dozen guys out there, some of them lounging by the pool, two others over by an open air weight room, working out intensely.

All of them were Eric’s size.

“Come over here, boy, and let’s take a look at you.”

Frank led Billy to a table by a shack near the pool. He lowered a panel from the shack, and there was a computer and a video camera. Frank hit a button on the computer, and said to Billy, “Stand in front of the camera now, and flex for me. Show me what you got!”

Billy was a little embarrassed, being so small compared to everyone else there, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him. He did a crab pose, double bicep, and others, imagining all the while that he was as big as Eric or these other men.

“That’s enough.” Frank clicked a few buttons on the computer, then one tap on the Enter key. “Ok, that’s it. We’ll see what the Master thinks of you, now. He’s a busy man, but he always has time for fresh meat. Especially beautiful meat like you!”

Billy felt weird being called a piece of meat. But then, he sort of enjoyed it too.

They stood there in silence for a few minutes. One of the monster bodybuilders lounging by the pool got up and dove in. You could hear the clanging of the weights over by the weight area, and some serious grunting. Billy held his breath.

The computer made a dinging sound, and Frank looked at the screen. “You’re in, boy! The Master likes how you look.”

“Really? That is so cool.”

“Hmmmm… wait. There’s more. Huh. The Master really likes you, apparently. He’s been looking for a blonde surfer-dude type like you for a while. Most of the guys here don’t quite have your handsome face, I guess, or if they do, they don’t have your hair I guess. The Master is partial to blondes… sorry, Eric.”

“Uh, er, that’s cool, I guess.” said Billy.

“Well my man, it’s more than cool. You are going to get to try the newest line of Gum the Master has developed. He’s been careful, as it has some rather interesting side affects, apparently.”

“Side effects? What sort of side effects?”

“You don’t worry your sweet lil’ head about that, dude.” Frank went over to the side of the computer. There was a large safe built into one wall of the shed, there. He pressed his thumb against a panel on the safe, and there was a ‘click!’ – the safe opened.

There were several drawers, each of them locked. All of them had USB ports in one corner. Frank took a cable from the computer and ran it over to the safe. He stuck the cable into the lowest drawer, and hit a button on the computer. “Just sending the encrypted code the Master just emailed.” The drawer unlocked, and Frank took out a packet of gum. It was unmarked, all white, with no logos or advertising. He took out a piece.

Massive Eric came up to Frank. “Hey, Frank, can I try a piece of that? Please, man! I wanna get bigger, too!” He sounded a bit like a petulant child.

Frank got angry. “No fuckin’ way, man. This is for Billy alone, dude. If you want to keep staying here, living off the Master, you will do what you are TOLD!”

Eric looked sheepish. “Uh, ok, man. Sorry.” He backed off, disappointed.

Frank looked at Billy. “You ready, dude?”

“For what?”

“For a totally new life, man. A totally huge life. A totally monsterous life, filled with muscle growth. It will soon be all you know, all you want.”

“Uh…what about those side effects?” Billy wanted it so bad, but he was now a bit worried.

“You don’t get it, man, do you? You no longer have a choice. The Master had decided. So here. Chew it!” Frank came over to him, and grabbed his arms, easily placing them into a vice grip behind him. The guys by the pool stared, nonchalantly, not quire realizing that what was happening was NOT the typical introduction to the “second level” as they called it – but something new.

He had both of Billy’s arms in one hand. With the other he reached up, forcing Billy’s mouth open. Billy tried to turn his mouth away. But he couldn’t.

The gum stick was placed in his mouth. Frank closed Billy’s lips together. “Now chew.”

Billy shook his head, no.

Frank laughed. “It don’t matter, kid. The gum is already mixing with your saliva. You should begin to feel it in about 20 more seconds. And then….”

Billy struggled more, but Frank held his arms and kept his mouth shut tight. The seconds ticked by.

Billy gave one, last, heroic effort to break free — and suddenly his struggles eased. He closed his eyes, and began to chew. A huge smile appeared on his lips. He chewed harder. Frank let go of his arms. Billy stood there, smiling and chewing.

And then he fainted. Frank caught him.
wolffried (December 27th, 2013)
  #4   Add to CallMeCrazy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM

CallMeCrazy has disabled reputation
OMG, I freaking love this storyline! That gum sounds great!
  #5   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2010, 09:39 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Keep going, please!!!
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for reposting these, and the new chapter! My cock really loves these stories, while my mind is sort of repulsed. It's like muscle zombie horror... hot! :-)
  #7   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 01:50 PM

dan25
Just great--had read the first 2 parts and loved them--please continue after part three---wonderful work!!!!!!
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
nice work...but "Big&Stupid" not be really cool for me. IMO but nice story

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Last edited by xboy; October 10th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
  #9   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2010, 07:12 AM
Markus

This Story's Inspiration and Thanks

I understand what you mean by Big & Stupid not being your ~ or even my ~ cup of tea.

I've got an IQ in the 145 - 155 range ~ this brain I have just never seems to ever stop. I often am solving problems in my sleep, even ~ plus creativity and drive to work and research and think and make a difference in this world through serving and helping others, in spades.

This is not to tout my skills or abilities here... but rather to note that my whole life I've had a sort of battle between my love of the mind/my love of service... and my love for muscle. Muscle on THIS body (though great on others too). My service/mind side has seen this as narcissistic obsession that was interfering with "more important work." And the body would just rather I become stupid and give in 1000% to bodybuilding, as my muscle fetish is truly hardcore and hard-wired.

The getting big AND stupid thing is not gonna happen this lifetime. Even if the gum were actually available, I would not consciously choose to take it, no matter my hardcore fetish for it. And fortunately balancing the two has become much easier and also more fulfilling in recent years, on both accounts. I know I'm going to reach my, well, reasonable goals for size and mass, and my other dreams too.

But this battle and now dance within me ~ between, essentially, a life of the mind and spirit, and a life devoted to muscle and muscle sex ~ is where the story came from: A giving in to something completely ~ and (at least at first ) unintentionally ~ that I would never intentionally give in completely too, but which turns me on more than anything else ever has.

And though I have loved stories where muscle just grows on someone without work ~ and without intake of fuel or energy to actually grow the muscle ~ my 'realist'/scientist in me recognizes that even quick muscle growth needs fuel/energy/food plus exercise to control and shape the growth. So I wanted to be sure that my characters were required to actually BE bodybuilders. So though the gum does make it possible to do quickly ~ as it is a bit of super-potent HGH plus great steroids, too, you could say ~ the working out and diet and the whole bodybuilding lifestyle is required, too. It definitely has Apollyon-ish aspects to it, no doubt, and that story was one of the primary seeds of it's inspiration.

Continuing the story at this point isn't more than mildly appealing to me, though who knows where the future may lead. Writing it was a turning point in helping me come to terms with these different self aspects within me. A turning point that has come, and past.

I do invite any others who like the idea of it to consider taking it on, and playing with some of the 'toys' or ideas in the story. I'd certainly enjoy reading a continuation, myself!

Thanks to all for your appreciation.

Here's to more muscle on us all!

Best,
monstermusclebe(ast)
  #10   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:25 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermusclebe View Post
I understand what you mean by Big & Stupid not being your ~ or even my ~ cup of tea.

And though I have loved stories where muscle just grows on someone without work ~ and without intake of fuel or energy to actually grow the muscle ~ my 'realist'/scientist in me recognizes that even quick muscle growth needs fuel/energy/food plus exercise to control and shape the growth. So I wanted to be sure that my characters were required to actually BE bodybuilders. So though the gum does make it possible to do quickly ~ as it is a bit of super-potent HGH plus great steroids, too, you could say ~ the working out and diet and the whole bodybuilding lifestyle is required, too. It definitely has Apollyon-ish aspects to it, no doubt, and that story was one of the primary seeds of it's inspiration.
Totally agree on that. I'm sorry u not continue to write.

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #11   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Nice reply. I think that this mind/subconscious or ego/Id duality is what a lot of authors are dealing with here at Evolution Archives. That's why I love these stories, and how they bring to light our own duality, and perhaps a way to bring them together. Thanks for writing.
  #12   Add to roninjoey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2010, 04:33 PM

roninjoey is on a distinguished road
For the record, someone should totally continue this.
The Following User Says Thank You to roninjoey For This Useful Post:
tattcub (January 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options