The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:46 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
Batman and Robin: Growing Knights

[COLOR=#000000]Batman and Robin captured the criminal, but Robin was near a tank of chemicals when it exploded. The chemicals doused him. He felt sick. Batman got him back to the Batcave. When they got out of the Batmobile, Robin said he felt odd. Batman watched as Robin began to grow. Robin?s muscles grew huge and all his clothes ripped off. The massive Dick Grayson grabbed his huge cock and came in gallons. After he was done coming, he changed back to normal. Batman watched the whole thing in fascination, his cock as stiff as he ever remembered it being. Neither male said anything about the incident because they were too embarrassed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After a week of the males barely saying anything to each other, Dick said, ?Bruce, we have to discuss what happened.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Okay,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I saw that your cock was hard when I was changed,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce blushed and said, ?I?m sorry.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Don?t be,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I just don?t think it?s appropriate of me to think of you like that.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?ve lived with you for awhile now,? Dick said. ?Neither of us has ever discussed it, but there?s an attraction between us. I know you feel it, too.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I admit there are feelings there,? Bruce said. ?But I don?t think of you in that way.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You?ve never thought about having sex with me?? Dick asked. ?I?ve thought about having sex with you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce replied, ?Well, I have thought about it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?ll bet now that you?ve seen me like that, you?ve been thinking about it more. That?s why you?ve been so distracted lately.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I have been thinking about it more,? Bruce admitted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?We still have some of the sample left from the scene. I?ll take it and you can watch me grow out of my clothes again,? Dick suggested.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce saw Dick?s cock harden. Bruce?s cock hardened, too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?d like that,? Bruce said. ?But I don?t think it?s a good idea.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Well, I have the urge to take the sample soon. I?d like to use it with you, but I can?t wait forever. I won?t force you to join me. But please consider it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I understand,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce left the room. Over the next week, Bruce continued to get more distracted. He couldn?t focus at Wayne Industries, or as Batman. He tried masturbating more, but it stopped helping after awhile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]One day, Bruce was trying to read. He couldn?t concentrate. All he could think about were Dick?s muscles swelling and his clothes ripping apart. The huge cock. The come spurting out of it. The rippling back muscles. The huge bubble butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce stood up, his cock poking at his zipper, practically busting through it. Bruce went into Dick?s room. Dick was trying to do homework, but he couldn?t concentrate.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Let?s do it,? Bruce said. ?I need you, right now!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick stood up. The two males hugged and kissed each other, their cocks stiff and rubbing together. They went down to the Batcave.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Quick, take the chemical. Please,? Bruce begged.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?First, let?s get into our costumes,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce grinned. They got into the costumes. Bruce looked at Dick. Dick?s cock was as hard as Bruce?s was. Dick grabbed the beaker with the chemical in it. He drank it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You drank it all,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Don?t worry,? Dick said. ?I?ve been studying the chemical. I?m certain that if you drink my come after I?ve transformed, you will transform as well.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The thought of drinking the young man?s come made Bruce so horny he almost couldn?t stand it. He didn?t have to wait long for the fun to start. Dick?s eyes were fluttering, and he began to moan. Bruce could see that his body was beginning to grow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His muscles were swelling. His nipples got stiff. His cock and balls were getting larger. His hands were getting huge.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The green gloves were starting to strain. His fingers began to rip free. Then his hands were bare as the green fabric floated to the floor. His head and face were getting bigger and his mask ripped off and fell onto his shoulder, hanging there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The mask rose as his shoulder gained muscle mass. He clenched his large hands into fists and flexed his arms. His biceps bunched up with muscle. The sleeves ripped free from the rest of the shirt and then the sleeves shredded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His green elf-like shoes were getting tight. His feet grew and grew, shredding the shoes. His green briefs were riding up his ass as his butt cheeks clenched and grew. Then his growing package caused the briefs to pull down some in the front, pulling the fabric out of his butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His shirt was beginning to strain. The clasps on front were slowly pulling apart. The top clasp broke, showing the cleavage between his expanding pecs. The clasps continued to break.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His utility belt broke and fell to the floor. His shirt fell open, exposing his muscular chest and six-pack abs. His nipples were long and hard. They were getting even longer and harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His briefs were ripping between his legs and then at his waist. They fell to the floor. The remains of the red shirt fell onto the torn shorts. He was naked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His muscles surged bigger. Then the transformation was over. He was gigantic with tanned skin, huge pecs, a 12-foot cock, massive balls, and six-inch long nipples. He bent his arms and flexed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His boner bounced up and down as he hit pose after pose. Bruce was amazed. Dick walked over to him. His boner waved in Bruce?s face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce reached out and touched the massive tool. Bruce stuck out his tongue and began to lick at the drop of pre-come that was forming at Dick?s slit. Dick moaned. His cock was beginning to twitch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce licked and sucked at the massive, bulbous head. Dick?s cock twitched faster. His buttocks clenched, his nuts spasmed, and a jet of come shot from the huge slit. The sticky fluid hit Bruce in the face. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce put his mouth to the slit and another stream shot out. Bruce swallowed as much of it as he could, the rest running down his face. By the time Dick was done, Bruce was covered in stickiness. Bruce stood back and admired the muscular form in front of him. As we looked at Dick, he suddenly felt strange. His nipples were getting longer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I didn?t know it felt so?GREAT!? Bruce shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His felt his cock beginning to swell larger. His body was swelling larger. His hands and fingers ripped through his gloves. He formed fists and slowly contracted his upper arm muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick watched in fascination, as Bruce?s sleeves ripped apart, expanding boulders slowly revealing themselves. Bruce?s cowl ripped apart and fell to the ground. Now Dick could see the look of lust in Bruce?s eyes. Bruce?s boots exploded apart.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce?s costume legs were tearing open along the inseams. Bruce?s utility belt broke apart. His bat symbol was stretching across his growing chest. His nipples tore through the fabric, then the top split down the front, his massive pecs now revealed. His six-pack abs were becoming more and more defined. Dick could see Bruce?s pubic hair becoming visible, as his briefs slowly became smaller and smaller.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The briefs tore apart and fluttered to the floor. Now, Bruce was fully nude.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce finished growing. He was taller than Dick, but both men were hugely built. Bruce also had a huge cock, huge balls, and big nipples. Bruce flexed, and groaned lustfully.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Bruce stomped over to Dick, and spun him around. Bruce put his huge cock-head against Dick?s massive butt-cheeks. Dick bent forward. Bruce pushed the head in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick backed up and Bruce forced his cock into the boy. Both males groaned and moaned. Bruce continued to pump in and out of Dick?s ass. Bruce reached around Dick?s body and began to tweak the boy?s nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick felt his cock beginning to spasm again, as his balls slapped against his legs. Bruce?s balls were slapping at the back of Dick?s legs. Bruce continued to play with one nipple. He ran the other hand down Dick?s body and grabbed the large cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick felt Bruce?s cock beginning to spasm. As the hot waves of come poured into Dick?s butt, Dick?s own cock pulsed in Bruce?s hand. Dick shot massive sprays of come at the wall in front of him. Dick?s spunk hit the wall and splashed back over both males.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After both males had gotten off, Bruce withdrew from Dick. Bruce turned around and spread his ass-cheeks. He bent over. Dick?s cock stiffened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He came up behind Bruce and shoved his pole inside. Bruce gasped and then moaned. Dick rode him until both males got off again. After Dick withdrew from Bruce?s ass, he felt the feeling fade away from his body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He knew he was shrinking back to his normal size. Bruce watched as the boy finished becoming normal. Then Bruce felt the power leave his body and he, too, was normal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I wish we had more of the sample,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?We don?t need it,? Bruce said, smiling.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick walked over to Bruce. Dick knelt down in front of Bruce and took the man?s boner into his mouth. After Bruce came down Dick?s throat, Dick stood up. Both males went upstairs and lay down, nude, on Bruce?s bed. They kissed and hugged. They rubbed each other all over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?So, no more denying our feelings?? Dick asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?No more denying our feelings,? Bruce said. ?I love you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I love you, too,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The red phone rang.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I guess we have to get out and get to work now,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?How can we?? Bruce asked. ?Our costumes are shredded.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Good point,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Let?s go to sleep,? Bruce said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Dick snuggled into Bruce?s arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Good night, lover,? Dick said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Good night, lover,? Bruce responded.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 03:33 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
For clarity and ease of reading

Batman and Robin captured the criminal, but Robin was near a tank of chemicals when it exploded. The chemicals doused him. He felt sick. Batman got him back to the Batcave. When they got out of the Batmobile, Robin said he felt odd. Batman watched as Robin began to grow. Robin?s muscles grew huge and all his clothes ripped off. The massive Dick Grayson grabbed his huge cock and came in gallons. After he was done coming, he changed back to normal. Batman watched the whole thing in fascination, his cock as stiff as he ever remembered it being. Neither male said anything about the incident because they were too embarrassed

After a week of the males barely saying anything to each other, Dick said, ?Bruce, we have to discuss what happened.

?Okay,? Bruce said.
?I saw that your cock was hard when I was changed,? Dick said.
Bruce blushed and said, ?I?m sorry.?
?Don?t be,? Dick said.
?I just don?t think it?s appropriate of me to think of you like that.?
?I?ve lived with you for awhile now,? Dick said. ?Neither of us has ever discussed it, but there?s an attraction between us. I know you feel it, too.?
?I admit there are feelings there,? Bruce said. ?But I don?t think of you in that way.?
?You?ve never thought about having sex with me?? Dick asked. ?I?ve thought about having sex with you.?
Bruce replied, ?Well, I have thought about it.?
?I?ll bet now that you?ve seen me like that, you?ve been thinking about it more. That?s why you?ve been so distracted lately.?
?I have been thinking about it more,? Bruce admitted.
?We still have some of the sample left from the scene. I?ll take it and you can watch me grow out of my clothes again,? Dick suggested.
Bruce saw Dick?s cock harden. Bruce?s cock hardened, too.
?I?d like that,? Bruce said. ?But I don?t think it?s a good idea.?
?Well, I have the urge to take the sample soon. I?d like to use it with you, but I can?t wait forever. I won?t force you to join me. But please consider it.?
?I understand,? Bruce said.
Bruce left the room. Over the next week, Bruce continued to get more distracted. He couldn?t focus at Wayne Industries, or as Batman. He tried masturbating more, but it stopped helping after awhile.
One day, Bruce was trying to read. He couldn?t concentrate. All he could think about were Dick?s muscles swelling and his clothes ripping apart. The huge cock. The come spurting out of it. The rippling back muscles. The huge bubble butt.
Bruce stood up, his cock poking at his zipper, practically busting through it. Bruce went into Dick?s room. Dick was trying to do homework, but he couldn?t concentrate.
?Let?s do it,? Bruce said. ?I need you, right now!?
Dick stood up. The two males hugged and kissed each other, their cocks stiff and rubbing together. They went down to the Batcave.
?Quick, take the chemical. Please,? Bruce begged.
?First, let?s get into our costumes,? Dick said.
Bruce grinned. They got into the costumes. Bruce looked at Dick. Dick?s cock was as hard as Bruce?s was. Dick grabbed the beaker with the chemical in it. He drank it.
?You drank it all,? Bruce said.
?Don?t worry,? Dick said. ?I?ve been studying the chemical. I?m certain that if you drink my come after I?ve transformed, you will transform as well.?
The thought of drinking the young man?s come made Bruce so horny he almost couldn?t stand it. He didn?t have to wait long for the fun to start. Dick?s eyes were fluttering, and he began to moan. Bruce could see that his body was beginning to grow.
His muscles were swelling. His nipples got stiff. His cock and balls were getting larger. His hands were getting huge.
The green gloves were starting to strain. His fingers began to rip free. Then his hands were bare as the green fabric floated to the floor. His head and face were getting bigger and his mask ripped off and fell onto his shoulder, hanging there.
The mask rose as his shoulder gained muscle mass. He clenched his large hands into fists and flexed his arms. His biceps bunched up with muscle. The sleeves ripped free from the rest of the shirt and then the sleeves shredded.
His green elf-like shoes were getting tight. His feet grew and grew, shredding the shoes. His green briefs were riding up his ass as his butt cheeks clenched and grew. Then his growing package caused the briefs to pull down some in the front, pulling the fabric out of his butt.
His shirt was beginning to strain. The clasps on front were slowly pulling apart. The top clasp broke, showing the cleavage between his expanding pecs. The clasps continued to break.
His utility belt broke and fell to the floor. His shirt fell open, exposing his muscular chest and six-pack abs. His nipples were long and hard. They were getting even longer and harder.
His briefs were ripping between his legs and then at his waist. They fell to the floor. The remains of the red shirt fell onto the torn shorts. He was naked.
His muscles surged bigger. Then the transformation was over. He was gigantic with tanned skin, huge pecs, a 12-foot cock, massive balls, and six-inch long nipples. He bent his arms and flexed.
His boner bounced up and down as he hit pose after pose. Bruce was amazed. Dick walked over to him. His boner waved in Bruce?s face.
Bruce reached out and touched the massive tool. Bruce stuck out his tongue and began to lick at the drop of pre-come that was forming at Dick?s slit. Dick moaned. His cock was beginning to twitch.
Bruce licked and sucked at the massive, bulbous head. Dick?s cock twitched faster. His buttocks clenched, his nuts spasmed, and a jet of come shot from the huge slit. The sticky fluid hit Bruce in the face.
Bruce put his mouth to the slit and another stream shot out. Bruce swallowed as much of it as he could, the rest running down his face. By the time Dick was done, Bruce was covered in stickiness. Bruce stood back and admired the muscular form in front of him. As we looked at Dick, he suddenly felt strange. His nipples were getting longer.
?I didn?t know it felt so?GREAT!? Bruce shouted.
His felt his cock beginning to swell larger. His body was swelling larger. His hands and fingers ripped through his gloves. He formed fists and slowly contracted his upper arm muscles.
Dick watched in fascination, as Bruce?s sleeves ripped apart, expanding boulders slowly revealing themselves. Bruce?s cowl ripped apart and fell to the ground. Now Dick could see the look of lust in Bruce?s eyes. Bruce?s boots exploded apart.
Bruce?s costume legs were tearing open along the inseams. Bruce?s utility belt broke apart. His bat symbol was stretching across his growing chest. His nipples tore through the fabric, then the top split down the front, his massive pecs now revealed. His six-pack abs were becoming more and more defined. Dick could see Bruce?s pubic hair becoming visible, as his briefs slowly became smaller and smaller.
The briefs tore apart and fluttered to the floor. Now, Bruce was fully nude.
Bruce finished growing. He was taller than Dick, but both men were hugely built. Bruce also had a huge cock, huge balls, and big nipples. Bruce flexed, and groaned lustfully.
Bruce stomped over to Dick, and spun him around. Bruce put his huge cock-head against Dick?s massive butt-cheeks. Dick bent forward. Bruce pushed the head in.
Dick backed up and Bruce forced his cock into the boy. Both males groaned and moaned. Bruce continued to pump in and out of Dick?s ass. Bruce reached around Dick?s body and began to tweak the boy?s nipples.
Dick felt his cock beginning to spasm again, as his balls slapped against his legs. Bruce?s balls were slapping at the back of Dick?s legs. Bruce continued to play with one nipple. He ran the other hand down Dick?s body and grabbed the large cock.
Dick felt Bruce?s cock beginning to spasm. As the hot waves of come poured into Dick?s butt, Dick?s own cock pulsed in Bruce?s hand. Dick shot massive sprays of come at the wall in front of him. Dick?s spunk hit the wall and splashed back over both males.
After both males had gotten off, Bruce withdrew from Dick. Bruce turned around and spread his ass-cheeks. He bent over. Dick?s cock stiffened.
He came up behind Bruce and shoved his pole inside. Bruce gasped and then moaned. Dick rode him until both males got off again. After Dick withdrew from Bruce?s ass, he felt the feeling fade away from his body.
He knew he was shrinking back to his normal size. Bruce watched as the boy finished becoming normal. Then Bruce felt the power leave his body and he, too, was normal.
?I wish we had more of the sample,? Dick said.
?We don?t need it,? Bruce said, smiling.
Dick walked over to Bruce. Dick knelt down in front of Bruce and took the man?s boner into his mouth. After Bruce came down Dick?s throat, Dick stood up. Both males went upstairs and lay down, nude, on Bruce?s bed. They kissed and hugged. They rubbed each other all over.
?So, no more denying our feelings?? Dick asked.
?No more denying our feelings,? Bruce said. ?I love you.?
?I love you, too,? Dick said.
The red phone rang.
?I guess we have to get out and get to work now,? Dick said.
?How can we?? Bruce asked. ?Our costumes are shredded.?
?Good point,? Dick said.
?Let?s go to sleep,? Bruce said.
Dick snuggled into Bruce?s arms.
?Good night, lover,? Dick said.
?Good night, lover,? Bruce responded.
  #3   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
thanks

thanks for fixing that. i'm new here and not sure how to post things yet
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 01:16 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Hehe, I liked it A LOT. Always loved super hero fan fic - I don't know if the 12-foot cock was there on purpose or was a typo but i actually enjoyed the monstrosity suggested.

Congratualtions, it was a very nice story. Hope to see more from you
  #5   Add to bearium's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2010, 02:30 PM

bearium is on a distinguished road
Wow, I don't remember this episode of Batman ever being aired when I was young. I'm sure it would have remained vividly in my memory to this day ;-) Nice job! Definitely want to see more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options