The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2005, 03:48 AM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
Twin Masters of the Universe

I'm a fan of the Masters of the Universe cartoon and I was thinking the other night about how it could be made into a movie (yes I know a movie version was already made but it was crap).

The cartoon centres on Prince Adam who is 16, blond hair, blue eyes good looks and well built, who, with the aid of a little magic, becomes He-man. Smae looks but bigger and stronger (also has a better tan). So anyway, I was thinking about how to cast this movie version and I thought wouldn't it be great to use identical twins but have the movie studio make them both more muscular but one bigger than the other (either with experimental drugs or whatever) so one could play Prince Adam and one play He-man. The story could also show how the size difference affects the boys socially, sexually and mentally.

Any good or not?
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2005, 03:58 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
It's funny that you should mention that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithSpawn
I'm a fan of the Masters of the Universe cartoon and I was thinking the other night about how it could be made into a movie (yes I know a movie version was already made but it was crap). The cartoon centres on Prince Adam who is 16, blond hair, blue eyes good looks and well built, who, with the aid of a little magic, becomes He-man. Smae looks but bigger and stronger (also has a better tan). So anyway, I was thinking about how to cast this movie version and I thought wouldn't it be great to use identical twins but have the movie studio make them both more muscular but one bigger than the other (either with experimental drugs or whatever) so one could play Prince Adam and one play He-man. The story could also show how the size difference affects the boys socially, sexually and mentally.

Any good or not?
as I am in the same predicament. As people might be slightly aware there is a new series of Doctor Who launching in the UK a week on Saturday (March 26th 2005) and partly in homage of that (following a challenge by the writer for fan media productions to "up the ante") I'm considering the idea of a multi Doctor Who story based on "The Five Doctors", which starts off with each of the Doctors getting nabbed from different places in time and space. This is what I have chosen for one of the Doctors

"As each Doctor is nabbed (or not nabbed dependent on what he feels
like), the Doctor instantly knows that the Time Scoop is being used
and so struggles back to the TARDIS. One of the Eternians (namely an older version of He-Man) picks him up when he collapse (i.e after the third nabbing) and like in "The Five Doctors" he sets the co-ordinates, fall on the floor and generally disappear"

So where as you're looking for a younger person, I'm looking for an older person (say in his 40's or so). I'd be interested to know how you get on actually (as I am considering contacting "Cobra" from the UK Gladiators programme to see if he'd be interested)
  #3   Add to SithSpawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2005, 03:03 AM

SithSpawn has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to SithSpawn
I wasn't actually planning on making the movie

I just thought it'd be a cool idea for a story to have one twin becomming bigger than the other but using the Masters of the Universe thing as an excuse for movie producers to beef one of them up. You could also use charcters like Hulk or Prime instead I suppose.
  #4   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2005, 09:31 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up TwinSuperHeMen

Allright. I agree, the He-Man movie already made was not that well done. So I think you've got a great idea planted; hope someone picks up the seed and it takes root and bears fruit for all of us muscle lovers.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options