The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 01:20 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Ben Gets Huge: chapter 6

This was very spur of the moment. I love when I get in the mood to write these chapters. There will probably be two more after this. Enjoy!

Chapter 6

Campus was abuzz the next day about the football game. Rumors swirled about Ben, some true and some exaggered...he had broke his pads on the field, he killed a guy on the other team, he busted up his dorm room in a fit of roid rage and moved off-campus, he had been kicked off the team and expelled, and so on. None of that mattered anymore, I thought as I looked across the gym to Ben, who was curling a barbell designed for squatting with what looked like hundreds of pounds on it. His arms bunched up red and swollen, and a slick,shiny layer of sweat coated his naked torso. He was now fully 8 and a half feet tall and over 700lb. I had gone out to buy two scales that went up to 350lb earlier, but those maxed out and then broke when Ben tried to weighhimself on those this morning. It didn't really matter anymore anyway. He was by far the biggest, strongest guy on the planet.

We were crashing at a hardcore gym away from campus. Ben decided we couldn't stay in the dorm room any longer because, as he said, "I've outgrown the place", and he knew he could stay at this gym. The owner of the gym, a beefy musclebear daddy who called himself Tank when i met him last night, welcome Ben in and acted like it was no big deal that he was now over eight feet tall. All he said was something about "fulfilling his potential" or some bullshit. Anyway, he let us stay in a small room in the back of the gym. I needed to get away from school because I didn't want to explain the 50lb of muscle I had packed on last night, which I was loving by the way. I also wanted to stay with Ben and see how far he could take this.Ben slammed the squat bar back on the rack with a crash that snapped me back to the present. He looked over at me, dripping with sweat and pumped thick with muscle. His chest hair curled in ringlets and sweat ran down the crevasse between his pecs. He grunted slightly with each heaving breath, his barrel chest rising and falling. The sweat ran down over his convex rock-hard gut, which had just the hints of eight thick abdominal muscles pushing out past the fat that rounded out his belly. His arms hung to his sides at an absurd angle, chest, lats, triceps, and biceps fighting for space. His forearms and meaty fists tensed and he grinned at me with a cocky smirk as he started waddling over to me again. He had been lifting for 6 straight hours, pausing only to feed (both on food and on me), relieve himself, and cum.

He stomped right up to me and planted himself, his massive weight shaking the whole room. Up close, I could tell he had grown noticably bigger in just the last hour. A wave of his stench slammed into me as he looked down at me. The entire gym stank like him after just a couple hours of him being in there; he hadn't showered for a few days, including several football practices, and I don't think he intended to anytime soon. I looked straight on at his belly and he palmed the sides his gut, flaunting his size. "You like what you see buddy? I need to fill this belly..." he said as he smacked his hard gut and rubbed his hairy, sweaty bulk on my face. I licked and slurped his salty sweat and moaned, feeling so lucky to be this close to someone so overwhelming huge and powerful. I reached for one of the gallon jugs of thick protein shake i had prepared for him while he was lifting; Tank was kind enough to provide whatever we needed to make Ben grow while we stayed here. I think he wanted Ben to get bigger almost as much as I did.

I handed the jug to Ben, the first of five, and he wrapped his long, thick fingers around the sides of it, not bothering with the handle, which seemed comicly small to him now. He started chugging and I stood back to watch him swell more, his chest bouncing and gut swelling as he drank the whole gallon in seconds. He belched and boomed, "MORE!" when he was finished, and I dutifully handed him the next one. Ben didn't know it, but I had jerked off watching him lift and had added my own special ingredient to the shakes I was feeding him...after the powerful fucking he had given me yesterday, I was pumping out more cum than I knew what to do with. I kept feeding Ben and I watched him swell with each gulp, heard the skin-tight fabric of his huge gym shorts tearing and the more subtle sound of his muscles bunching and bones expanding as he grew before my eyes.

When he was done, he bent down and picked me up, carrying me like a sack of potatoes into the back room. He slammed me down on a table in the back, tore my pants down, and attacked my cock, grunting and growling unintelligably. He was in a haze of lust, lust to satisfy the aching in his grapefruit-sized balls and his insatiable desire to get bigger. I came quickly as I looked at the massive behemoth swelling with sweaty muscle, and he gulped down all I could give him. He stood up again after going down on me, suddenly towering over me as I lay on my back. I felt helpless and vulnerable with this giant football jock before me, swollen with enormous muscle, covered with sweat, and a raging hardon as thick as a beer can aimed right at me.

Without further ado, he flipped me over and rammed his slick cock in my tight, furry hole. He groaned as he entered me and bucked furiously; I saw stars and I held onto the table for dear life; he was thicker than when we had fucked just a couple hours earlier, and I was stretched to the limit. He started grunting louder and I could feel his massive bulk swelling even bigger as my cum took effect in his body. His enormous forearms slammed down on either side of me and I felt a shower of his jock sweat rain down as he leaned into me and fucked desperately. I looked to the side and saw theveiny, hairy forearms bulking and swelling with more muscle, and soon they were thicker than my head. He leaned into me more and I felt the strain of what was probably now almost half a ton of college football jock bucking into me, devestating my hole and sending waves of euphoria up my spine.

He roared as he exploded into me, something he hadn't done when we fucked earlier in the day, and I felt a rush of energy surge through my body. I felt more alive than I ever had and felt every muscle in my body explode, swelling outward. Last night when I grew it felt good, but this was a whole other level; THIS is what he felt like when he grows, I thought as I got to my feet and looked up at Ben, whose body was dripping with overpowering jock sweat. It was a heady stench that filled the room as I continued to grow, muscle expanding before my eyes and inching taller. I ripped off my shirt, which suddenly felt tight and restrictive, and I flexed harder than I ever had. Every muscle burst bigger, so much that I thought my skin would burst. Ben encouraged me and flexed along with me, both of us still growing, growling and roaring. We headed to the locker room to wash up when we were finished.

I stepped on the scale and was stoked to find I was over 300lb of muscular football jock beef. I felt so big, but then suddenly felt insignificantly small as Ben loomed behind me, towering over and swelling twice as wide as me.

"Hehe, nice job little guy," Ben boomed, the bass of his voice vibrating my chest cavity. "Keep that up and maybe you'll be as big as me one day, HAHA." He turned me around to face him, and picked me up by my armpits and lifted me up to his face. "I've got a little job I need you to do for me, buddy," he said with a smirk. I had a feeling he had a BIG idea in mind.
Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
atbkv (October 6th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (May 29th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 25th, 2013), spitandshove (February 12th, 2014)
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:26 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks to came back!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Thanks
  #3   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 10:46 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! Keep on truckin vlad
Thanks
  #4   Add to fanod1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2010, 10:27 PM

fanod1 is on a distinguished road
mmm. my kindof story! and well written to boot. great work!
Thanks
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:36 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice thing to wake up to. Thanks bro.
Thanks
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Fucking hot!!!

Can't wait for the next instalment!
  #7   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 12:09 AM

hshunk
That was simply amazing! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Thanks
  #8   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:31 PM

RyBearATL
Really excellent!

Great job, can't wait for more!
Thanks
  #9   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:11 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
any word on the next part? the suspense is killer!
Thanks
  #10   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:41 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Nudge...updates coming soon? A little (or BIG) something for the holidays??
Thanks
  #11   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the bump, I will try to write a chapter sometime this week. I do want to finish this story!
Thanks
  #12   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:11 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks Vlad!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Thanks
  #13   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:10 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
please keep on with this story!! =)
Thanks
  #14   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2011, 07:38 PM

Sorry I haven't written one yet!! I DO still plan on writing two more chapters of this and finishing the story...just not sure when. As soon as I do, I will post them!! Thanks for the enthusiasm. =)
Thanks