The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 12:24 AM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Beauty and her Beast.

I dont know what are the rules for heterosexual stories in this forum (i dont think Ive seen many??) but i wrote this one. it has MMG and sex, but its straight.

Its basically a Bane transformation (from Batman) but to a regular guy, just so he can have better sex with his gf.

Beauty and her Beast--

She said I wasn?t ready, that I should use the kit she had found for me instead.
As she waited on the bed, spread-legged and ready, I left to open the box. What I found made me think that maybe Jess was into kinkier shit than I thought. On top of a heap of clothes, I saw a mask ?something you?d only find in comic books, or maybe worn by a Mexican wrestler with a particularly angry character ?the masks eyes simulated a horribly angry ?and red- glare, made all the more intimidating by the contrast against black and white. It had no mouth or nose holes.
Beneath the mask, I found a pair of black fingerless gloves and clothes that made me realize Jess wanted me to look like a superhero ?or maybe a supervillain. A skin-tight black suit that covered my legs from the heels, all the way up to my torso, with straps that would hang at my shoulders, letting my chest and arms visible. Beneath that suit, which looked much too big for me, a small red piece of underwear with a large slit through which I?d slide my cock; I assumed I was meant to wear these over the black suit. The heaviest item left was a pair of nearly knee-high black boots that I knew I?d never fill.
?Are you sure you gave me the right package? We?re having sex, not wrestling.?
?I can?t wait to see you on it,? she yelled from outside the tiny bathroom. ?Don?t put the mask on until I see you.?
What I do for a lay, I thought, and began getting dressed.
I took the black suit, which felt heavier than it had before, and slid into it. As I had imagined, this was meant to be worn by a man much larger than me. It seemed big, even for the standards of pro wrestlers. Not even a 450 pound man would feel this suit tight. It hung over my thin frame pathetically.
I slid on the red underwear and the boots, which had no laces or straps, and were a few inches in diameter bigger than my calves; the only thing that kept them on was the tip of my foot at the bottom.
Finally, I put on the gloves ?which again were meant for thicker fingers- and walked outside, mask in hand, feeling pathetic and having trouble lifting my feet with such heavy boots.
Jess laughed when she saw me. ?You look great. Come here.? I walked over to her. She walked around me and took the mask from my hand. ?Now. You?re almost ready.?
I felt as she put the mask on my head and I helped move it around my face so it?d fit and my eyes would see through that horrifying red design. ?How do I look??
Jess tipped me a wink and, the instant she did, something began happening. I felt a sharp sting in my head, like the worst headache ever, splitting my skull. It was like the mask was getting tight around my head.
I screamed in pain and walked away from Jess, who sat on the bed and looked at me expectantly, as though nothing was wrong.
Everything else in my body began burning with the same horrible sensation, and the clothes started tightening. I first felt my feet sliding on the boots, like they were growing bigger. My spine stretched with snaps, and suddenly the black suit wasn?t hanging at all. I was looking at Jess from higher up now, like I had grown to 6?7?? at least.
Pleasurable pain swelled in my testicles, which seemed constricted by the two layers of thin clothes. They were pumping with some kind of hyper testosterone, something powerful and ancient.
I could suddenly feel the heat in my chest and torso as it swelled. I bent my arms with a scream, but they wouldn?t bend all the way . . . mounds of muscle that wasn?t there before kept them from it. I couldn?t bring them closer to my chest. My lats were growing monstrously, my chest pushing forward and sideward, making the straps that held my suit in place stretch.
?Oh my god,? Jess said, laughing, feeling some sick sort of pleasure.
Through the red eyes I saw my arms and forearms, now many times more massive than they had been. I suddenly felt the walls of the hallway I had lumbered into pressing against my shoulders. I had grown as wide as I had grown tall. I could no longer feel the creases of loose clothing on my chest or stomach, much less on my thighs, which were now twice as large as Jess? entire torso.
I screamed, but the testosterone raging through my now monstrous body had turned my human voice into an animalistic roar. I grunted like a beast, feeling the hardness of my gigantic muscles, feeling their power as I clenched my fists and flexed. Suddenly all I wanted was to destroy, to bring it all down so I?d prove my power, so I?d never feel small. I roared and punched a hole through the wall. I roared and lifted a 900lb piano before throwing it out the window. I roared and looked at Jess, who now lay spread-legged on the bed.
Suddenly all I wanted was her pussy. I grunted again, snarled under the mask, and jumped at the bed.
?Yes!? she said and pulled my huge cock through the slit in my clothes. It was hard as iron. She tried squeezing it with one hand, while with the other she ran her hand through my gigantic pectorals. I felt that hair had grown there. Hair had grown on my chest and on my shoulders and on my arms. ?You fucking monster!?
She laid back and I entered her like an animal, grunting with every push.
going deeper into her and she howling her pleasure. I put my gigantic hands over her breasts and squeezed. After minutes, I left her and turned her around. She was like a doll under my colossal strength. ?You?re a fucking beast!?
I entered her from behind and bent over her, covering her entire frame with mine, holding her tits from behind, feeling them even through the gloves.
It then ended with a howl from her and a triumphant roar from me.
And then calm returned. I was still the monster which had penetrated her with strength and power no one had ever, and no one ever would again and knew that, should I remove the mask, I?d return to my pitiful former self. I knew I never would again.
Beauty and her Beast lay there.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to darkknight For This Useful Post:
jts (October 11th, 2012)
  #2   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 11:49 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I don't think there are any rules against hetero stories here, as long as the focus is on male muscle growth. So I'm pretty sure you're doing it right. ;-)

You write really, really well! I hope you share many more stories with us! I found this one to be almost unbearably hot.
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:05 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
I like it...maybe more chapters?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2010, 03:40 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
That was a really hot growth scene. I love the image of this horned-up 900lb massive freak in a tight wrestling outfit and luchadore mask. Great story.
  #5   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
great - but too short!! ;-)
  #6   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM

hshunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
I like it...maybe more chapters?

I agree I hope theres more to come!
  #7   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:40 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Enjoyed this story. Especially like how he feels he must prove his power.
  #8   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:41 PM

droz
Please continue this story! Need more like this with guys and girls
  #9   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:50 AM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
Please continue this story! Need more like this with guys and girls

amen! there is a fan base for the rare hetero stories!
  #10   Add to tommy dreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2010, 12:58 PM

tommy dreamer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61 View Post
amen! there is a fan base for the rare hetero stories!
Seconded..
  #11   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 06:21 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy dreamer View Post
Seconded..
..and...make that THIRD!

Keep 'em coming!

Great growth description, great muscle sex scene!
  #12   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:19 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
Thx guys!!

Sadly I kinda just like writing these quick transformation sequences because I tend to lose interest in a story rather quickly so I dont think Ill be writing continuous stories! But ill definitely keep writing other transformation scenes or cool situations.
  #13   Add to chicken legs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2010, 07:32 PM
shake and bake

chicken legs is on a distinguished road
Thanks...I signed in just to read it... I hope the creative bug bites again.
  #14   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i throughly enjoyed it more please

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size