The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Superior Revue ~ Chapter two

Superior Revue ~ 2
by dymondbolt
~~~~~

Chapter Two

The refreshment break continued on through two refills of drinks and an extra Pizza Bagel being requested by Luxmont. Luis grinned at the Supreme Beings appreciation of a piece of human food, then tipped his mug back to get the last bit of Coffee. He did not expect a seed to slide into his mouth at the same time and nearly spit the coffee out with the seed. Instead Luis pulled the seed out of his mouth and gave it a good inspection.

It was Luxmont that nearly choked on the last bite of his bagel, when he saw what was in Luis' hand. His coughing got every-being's attention. Luckily Luis didn't drop the seed or his hand holding it. So all the Celestial Beings present saw it and knew just what it could mean.

Luis' concern had snapped to Luxmont's distress while still holding up the reason for it. "Luxmont, are you alright? I didn't think baked goods could be a god's Achilles' heal." He realized his joke wasn't going anywhere at the same time that he realized everyone's attention was on him and not Luxmont. His eyes triangulated the culprit and nonchalantly muttered "Sunflower seed. Just a sunflower seed." Then the reality hit him.

Valute calmly asked, "Where did you just get that? And does it have a light amber coating on it> Sort of like honey but harder?"

Gabriel was by Luis' side in an instant and gently took the seed from his hand. His examination lasted for a split second and his eyes closed as his head tipped forward. Then he shook his head. "Not a bit of ambrosia left on it. I fear that coffee is very fast at dissolving ambrosia right into it."

Raven tipped Her/His head to the side and inhaled a croaking sound. "Luis? Did your coffee taste a bit salty and slightly sweeter than normal?"

Luis seemed to be searching his memory of the drink and his refills. "Sort of like a tiny bit of salt-water taffy?" Before anyone could give an answer, Luis groaned and his hands flew to either side of his forehead. The tiny tips of those jet black horns were suddenly growing larger and thicker. Three inch horns became eight and then fifteen inch long Bull horns. The base of them went from an inch and a half in diameter to four inches across.

After Luis' groan subsided, the room was extremely quiet. Luis hands grabbed his horns one way and then another. His hands fell to the table and he dared a glance at Luxmont, to gauge the visual damage to his body. Fortunately all he saw in Luxmont's eyes were concern and a glint of affection directed his way.

"Ok. Please tell me that is all the pain this ambrosia thing involves. Cause that did hurt. I don't have a thing to compare it to and I hope I never do again."

Luxmont had his hand on Luis shoulder when the rest of the Ambrosia Enhancement transformation/enhugement hit. Luis started getting taller and wider as his longer arms pushed him away from the table. A good thing too, as his overall shape was headed towards an overgrown, muscle-bound, nine foot tall Minotaur. His groans sounded more like an enraged bull, than a man in pain. His head morphed into humanized version of a Large Bull while his body got bigger and wider. His skin color went to a gloss carmine red with the hair on his head turning a bright platinum blond. Glen and Sonja were waiting for his clothes to shred off his body from the quick and extreme growth. But the leather apron, as well as his jerkin and pants, just seemed to grow along with him. no matter how fast he expanded.

By this time all the other beings in the room had stepped back a few paces to give Luis room to grow. Except for Luxmont, who still had his hand on a much larger shoulder. That position had required he uncoil a bit, but it meant that his head was at the same level as Luis when the transformation was complete.

Luis took a few deep breaths before he made his first comment. "Wow!" His extreme bass voice shocked his eyes open. "Great!" he muttered. "Now I sound like a giant cartoon character."

His head had a new architecture he was going to have to get used to. He tipped his head towards Luxmont before he tried his first smile. Luckily a humanized bull's head has a big smile built in. Luxmont touched his face and smiled back. "Now that's a great smile. No change whatsoever."

"Charmer," Rumbled out of Luis and had the walls vibrating. He turned his head to the room in general and tried to keep from bellowing when he told them, "Ambrosia is a stone cold Bitch!"

Valute was the first to recover. "That was amazing control on your part. Not one thing broken, except your chair. Isn't that uncomfortable?"

Luis snorted out a laugh and it looked like a bit of steam went with it. "Valute, that chair is a one and a half on my new scale of pain. But there is...something..."

Luis finally took the time to notice that he still had human shaped feet. "OK! Toes! Yeah anthropomorphism." He was so happy he didn't even notice how his ears switched against his horns. But he did notice the thing that had confused him just a second ago. He wiggled his butt, then his shoulders dropped. His hand reached to his back side and slowly drew out what he did not want on his body.

"Oh, Playful Ambrosia. You let me keep my human toes, but they come with a thick bulls tail." It was about two inches thick and over a meter long. As red as the rest of his skin with thick hair at the end that showed at least five different shades of blond. "Isn't that considered a liability for a blacksmith?"

A ringing sound appeared to be coming from the air just above Luis head. "Oh, now what?" Luis sounded just like Eyore on steroids.

God recognized the warning sound first. "And Jewelry on top of it all? Gabriel, please tell me you can circumvent the Jewelry cycle of this Ambrosia Transformation."

Gabriel's eyes flew to his PDA and his hand seemed to sink into it. His facial expression said he was struggling with a determined process. A sigh, then a half frown, preceded his hand pulling out of the screen. "Sorry Father. Sorry Luis. I stopped ninety-five percent of the jewelry, the Ambrosia had planned for you."

"Jewelry?" The ringing sound sank into his head and stopped as a large gold ring grew from Luis nose. The tips of his horns each grew a spiral cap of gold that stopped after five inches. And his left ear sprouted two diamond stud earrings, dangling from the end. He had to grab his ear to keep it from twitching at the new weight. He looked left and right, then sighed when no further pieces of metal sprouted from his body. "Thank you very much Gabriel, for your fast work. And thank you, Father, for the timely warning."

"You're welcome." God's smile hid the flicker of another emotion, but the Junior Revue Board Members were too stunned to catch it. "And now that the Ambrosia Transformation has gone to completion, you should have no further problems." God's eyes slid from his youngest children to one of his oldest. He did not turn his face to Gabriel, yet He waited for some reaction from the angel.

Gabriel frowned at God's words and he spoke before he had time to think much about them. "Father! How can you say that. No further problems?! For Luis to be able to return to his plane of existence, without being damaged in some way, we will have to cut the Revue short. And that still does not insure we will find the proper Transmogrification sequence, for Dr Tanner."

Luxmont was quick to pick up a celestial slight of hand when he saw one. "And that says nothing of his two colleagues. They must return with the same number who arrived here. Mass can be played with, but when three souls arrive, three souls must return. That is the Harmony you imposed upon your Universe. At about the same time you infused it with Love." Luxmont was staring into the eyes of a slightly confused Physicist. He gave Luis a huge smile and Luis heart demanded a return of that smile.

God saw the Love that passed between Luxmont and Luis and took a chance at a bad grade when the Revue was concluded. "I'm usually restricted from making such a suggestion, yet in the face of Love, I seem to be free from that rule." He leaned on to the table and a bit closer to Luis and Luxmont.

"What restriction?" Luis hand found that of Luxmont's, yet he kept his eyes on God. 'And what problems?"

"Perhaps Gabriel could help with this one." God was really asking for more than a description of the current state of affairs. Gabriel frowned at his maker and then looked at Luis to start his explanation. But he was momentarily stopped in his tracks when his eyes slid past Luis, to Sonja.

Ohhhh! Now Gabriel understood. Gabriel's smile just got bigger and bigger, in contrast to the potentially dire outcome he was describing. "When creatures from their own Universe travel to this plane of Existence, they must be Transmogrified. The change is needed to keep their mortal, four dimensional mind and soul from being changed by this place."

Glen frowned this time. "What's so bad about that. Seems to be a bland kind of place."

Gabriel chuckled. "With the body you now have, it would seem a little tame and unexciting. In your human form, you would be seeing a far different world. And that would change you so much, that upon returning to your Universe, you would start manifesting bits and pieces of this place in a world unable to properly appreciate it. You were all changed and set upon a path that Luis has completed. But when you arrived, your change was set to move very very slowly. That gave us all a short time to be together, work the Revue, and still get you three back home safely before any damage could be done."

Sonja started to get angry again. "You mean Luis is stuck here>"

God cut in so he could give the proper pitch to the idea. "It looks like Luis might want to stay. Luis, please answer my next question without taking too much time to think about it. OK?"

"OK Father."

"Do you feel there is a growing relationship between Luxmont and yourself?"

No hesitation. "Oh yes! it's a wonderful surprise in a day full of surprises." He grinned as he glanced at Luxmont.

God's smile turned to Luxmont. "Luxmont, is it safe for us to assume that you also feel a deepening relationship with Luis?"

Luxmont smiled as he saw where this was taking them. "Yes, God. But you know that the others cannot return without him. We need him or else another recently beatified soul, willing to give up heaven, for all three to return safely."

"Yes I know. But the more important question is, can you love him? Will you swear to watch over this newly minted demigod as he comes to understand this place?"

Raven finally decided too get an answer of Her/His own. "What is going on here? These questions are outside our Purview. And I am confused at what you just asked a Senior Revue Board Member."

Luxmont grinned at Raven for a moment. "I'm not. I'm not confused, but I am feeling a lot of Love. And so I swear to watch over this fledgling Supreme Being as he learns our ways. I hope he wants to stay."

Before Luis could answer, Valute cut in with an answer of his own. "I don't think this short time can possibly have given Luis the information he needs to make something even close to informed consent."

God cut in. "You are right. Perhaps one of Gabriel's newest recruits would have the proper perspective, to be able to fully inform Luis about what he would find, if he stays here. You know which one I'm talking about, don't you Gabriel?"

"Oh yes, Father. Hard worker. Loves his duties and still has time to enjoy the beauty of his surroundings. Shall I page him to come here?"

Raven took back the reins of Moderator. "Yes, please. And tell him that it is urgent. His expertise is needed."

Gabriel started punching buttons on his PDA. His Mona Lisa smile grew into a huge grin, by the time he finished his typing. "Message sent and received. He is just a moment away."

A shadow appeared in the hallway just outside the conference room door. It looked like the figure's head bent to look at his own PDA, then at the door in front of him, only to look back down to his PDA. His shoulders shrugged and he stepped forward to knock on the door. Raven called out, "Enter," but the figure was still slow to open the door.

A deep vice asked with some hesitation, "I hope I'm at the right conference room. I'm a bit confused as to how I could have any expertise in these proceedings. I've only recently been taken under Gabriel's wing..."

The gasps from the mortals caught him by surprise. Particularly since the three mortals were very familiar to Jerry Cornelius. But all that was swept away when he saw Sonja. "Sonja!!"

"Jerry!!" Any further words were swallowed by their embrace. Jerry's wings wrapped around them both.

Raven was the first to comment. 'Well this does seem to solve the problems. But it does seem to bring the Revue to a close. Are the other Board members satisfied with the answers and outcome of this Revue?

Luxmont, Luis, Glen and Valute, all nodded their heads in agreement. Raven's head nodded and turned to Gabriel. "Then please note a satisfactory conclusion to this Off-Cyclle Peer Revue and file all of this with Records. And please see to finding housing for our new god-in-training."

Luxmont stepped up to the plate. "Perhaps Luis wouldn't mind staying with me at my home for a while? There's plenty of room and rooms. Whatever he prefers."

Luis grinned a bovine grin. "Perhaps even in your room. Do you have anyone sharing your... room at the present?"

"No one in my bedroom or my bed. I was about to say, 'In my heart', but that has suddenly changed today."

Luis smile grew wider and wider. "For me also."

And the Lovers remained in their embrace for quite a while.

To Be Concluded...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options