The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to unhulkingfigure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM

unhulkingfigure
an old friend

In my undergrad years I'd lived in the same dorm with someone I'd known by the name of Steve, who'd apparently taken pity on me--underweight with bad posture--and gotten me into working out. Over the course of two and a half years I managed to gain thirty pounds, which wasn't any earth-shaking amount by any means, but after years of failed efforts to gain any weight at all it made me very happy. It was also enough to bring me up to an average weight, and--better, in my mind--to correct my posture before it became a serious problem.

I'd had a crush on him then--loved sneaking glances at how he looked in his T-shirts, pecs bulging out, shirt falling off to hang loose over his abs, sweat all along his pits and back, the rank/musky smell surrounding him as he lifted. More than once I'd jerked off in the shower fantasizing about running my hand over his bulge, taking his shorts off, finding his cock surprisingly thick, about his back laid out before me, his big round ass in the air, his calves bulging out even unflexed with his legs bent. More than once I'd come while imagining us in simultaneous orgasm, me with my arms around his broad back and his lats, trying to reach his pecs so I could tweak his nipples.

And then, over the years, my attentions drifted to other men I'd seen in the gym, on the subway, in one restaurant or another. I'd fantasize about one or another for a few days or weeks, sometimes drifting back to Steve, sometimes finding someone else who took my fancy. I couldn't explain why he'd taken up so much mental real estate, even after all these years and in spite of the little contact we'd had. I was just becoming resigned to the fact that I might need therapy to move on--we'd known each other only distantly; we'd been friendly enough but had never talked about much more than working out. Then I got an email from him and found that apparently he'd known me better than I thought.

Quote:
B--

I saw your looks though I never said anything. I thought you looked good to. [Too, my mind corrected automatically.] I wasn't out then, I'm out now.

I'm bigger to [my mind corrected him again] but can't visit now to prove it. Don't ask why. You'll never believe where I am, or what I've been doing for money.

I'll visit when I can if you'd like.

Till then here's my xtube profile if your curious.
You're, I thought automatically. And I was curious. And then, very soon, I was horny. And then I was sleepy and sated.

Of course I wrote him back. There was so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to know, but I was afraid of overwhelming him.

"You look great," I wrote. "And you do look much bigger.

"How did you do it? I'd love to hear about it, even if I couldn't manage to duplicate it. (You remember how much work it took me to gain any weight. And I do still appreciate that.)"

After looking it over a few times, I decided to click "send" and be done with it. And now, I thought, I won't hear from him again for another eight years.

He wrote back later that night. I was so excited reading the email I didn't even notice his misspellings.

"you wouldnt believ me if I told you. do you really want to know?"

I read that twice, then clicked "Reply": "Yes. Absolutely."

He wrote back with just a link.

It was to a page by a Dr. Muhamad Singh, who claimed to be using stem cells to improve muscle recovery and increase mass.

I'd read an article about it roughly a year earlier, and could remember parts of it. Since then I'd fantasized about finding a doctor actually performing the procedure on humans, though the article was clear that the studies were very much preliminary, so far only performed on mice, and years if not decades away from being tested (much less approved) on humans. Still I found the idea extremely alluring.

Dr. Singh claimed to be using this technique on humans.

Yeah, right, I thought. Before I could stop the thought, Vikings started in on their song about wonderful spam. And then I remembered what I knew about Steve's personality: he'd always struck me as serious, reserved, even somewhat bookish in spite of his build. He did not seem like the kind of person to play jokes on people.

I looked at the "compose" screen awhile and then wrote back.

"This looks interesting. Do you mean to say you've used this?"

I thought of the videos on his profile: he looked much the same as he had looked, only more so: a large pendulous chest, rounded with a deep cleft, nipples hanging down, large well-defined shoulders, arms to die for, great ass and legs--dramatic sweep on the quads, diamond-shaped calves....

In short, he looked like a professional bodybuilder except for two things.

First, in spite of his mass he didn't have the roid gut; instead he had a beautiful well-defined midsection that might even compete with Ahmed Haidar's.

And second, in his videos the men he topped cried, groaned, and moaned but all seemed to agree that he was very big.

Could he have been that big then? I wondered. I'd never seen him hard--not in his shorts, much less out of them. His bulge had always seemed respectable enough, though not particularly big ... still, I knew that some men were growers and others were showers. So I was of course eager to hear back.

But first, there were other matters to tend to: I was hard again, and felt almost like a teenager with the unbridled lust.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:38 PM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
good start. Looking forward to reading more.
  #3   Add to jmiran22's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:09 AM

jmiran22 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting i am looking forward to raed more
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:42 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Nice prologue too.
  #5   Add to unhulkingfigure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 04:13 PM

unhulkingfigure
Thanks for the encouragement. I intend to post the rest of it--just haven't written it yet.
  #6   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
great set up! i really enjoy this style of writing and i CANT WAIT for more lol. Great job!
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 10:41 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an awesome set up! I can't wait to read more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options