The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2010, 10:28 AM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: Robber Bridegroom

Grimm Tales: The Robber Bride Groom

Alex sat there in class, looking over his book. Hew flips the page and chuckls as he passes through the chapter on sleeping beauty. The succubus got what she deserved, might have to use her later to turn convicts into roses for his backyard. His next story however was an old and odd one. The robber bride groom. Just as he begins reading it over before asigning it to the class, he hears two of his students walk in early n start gossiping about a guy. He smiles at how the coincadence of his subjects just show up as he turns the page. Maybe he should try slipping in some single male adds intot he book n see what happens.

Veronica-"I hope Jack will be at the party!"
Cassy-"You two think your gonna finally hook up?"
Veronica-"Didn't I tell you? He asked me out to the movies friday."
Cassy-"You SUCK! How could you hold out on me? He's only the hottest guy at school."

Alex shakes his head, girls always thinking some guy is hot when they dont bother with personality. Then walks in Jordan, a skinny lanky guy with a buzz cut and extra tight pants. Ya he was hung and he liked to show off. The girls sat in the back as per their seating asignment while jordan sat in the front. Alex continued to read through his book, glancing up slightly every now n then to see jordan staring at him with a lust in his eyes. He noticed Jordan has a huge bulge forming behind the tight denim. Alex grins fiendishly and mummbles under his breath. Jordan feels a tingle in his dick and breaths in sharply like hes getting a blowjob.

Alex gets up, hearing the girls muttering about Jordan. "Today class, we will be discussing an old n often unheard of tale from the olden days. The Tale is The Robber Bridegroom." The class goes silent. "A miller wished to marry his daughter off, and so when a rich suitor appeared, he betrothed her to him. One day the suitor complained that the daughter never visited him, told her that he lived in the forest, and overrode her reluctance by telling her he would leave a trail of ashes so she could find his home. She filled her pockets with peas and lentils and marked the trail with them as she followed the ashes. They led her to a dark and silent house. A bird in a cage called out to warn her that she entered a murderer's house." By now Jordan's package is so large he quickly adjusts himself to prevent from bursting the zipper. His dick sliding down his pant leg n still swelling, his breath getting heavy.

The class goes silent at the story. "An old woman in a cellar kitchen told her that the people there would kill and eat her unless the old woman protected her and hid her behind a barrel. A band of robbers arrived with a young woman, and they killed her and prepared to eat her. When one chopped off a finger to get at the golden ring on it, the finger and ring flew through the air and landed in the bodice of the hiding woman. The old woman discouraged them from searching, because the finger nor the ring were likely to run away: they'd find it in the morning." He looks at them. "Yes class cannibals." He is still breathing heavy, his dick now painful again because its thickness is fighting for room, causing it trouble to go down the pant leg.

"The old woman drugged the robbers' wine. As soon as they fell asleep, the two living women fled. Wind had blown the ashes away, but the peas and lentils had sprung up into seedlings: the two followed the path of plants and reached the young woman's home. When the wedding day arrived and the guests were telling stories, the young woman said that she would tell a dream she had had, and told of her visit to the robbers' den, her bridegroom punctuating it with [My darling, you only dreamed this.] until she produced the finger of the dead girl and showed it to the company. The robber bridegroom and all his band were put to death."Jodran tries to keep a calm look, squinting his eyes closed as his testicals begin to inflate with cum n forcing his legs apart a little at a time as they grow in his pants.

The class doesn't seem impressed. "However class, that was the abridged version written by the German Government because they didn't take kindly to tales of monsters. In truth the Groom was an Ogre and his band was a bunch of goblins. They lived in a far off castle that was not altogether there. They seduced one girl and then her sister. Well jealousy gets in, one sister dies n the other ends up a meal for the monsters. She thought she got a good deal, a husband, a big castle, servants, and no more being a farmer's daughter. Guess she got gipped..."

Jordan-"Mister Grimm I need to go to the bathroom!"
Alex-"Not yet Jordan.." Jordan's package swelling to the point it looks comical, his breathing fast n sharp as he puts his coat over his groin, looking like he has to piss really bad.

"I want you to look through recent events and history and show me evidence on how this tale of deception has an impact. And no Jeffery Dolmer please, lets try to be origional for once class. Ill see you all after christmas." Just before he dismisses them he puts a hand on Jordan's shoulder. "You stay after I need to talk to you..." The class piles out, the two girls wondering what Jordan did. Alex looks at Jordan and begins a small lecture, adjusting his glasses.

"I see you like to show off your assets to try n get a bride." Jordan looks confused and in pain as his dick continues to grow. "I seen how you tried to tempt me in order to get a good grade." Jordan winces n the groaning of denim can be heard along with the popping of the seams. "Now it seems you got more than you bargained for..."The pants rip at the seams, giving jordan some releif as he slides to the floor, holding up a heafty cock thats now 22 inches long and almost 12 inches thick. To his dismay its still thickening n turning red.

Jordan-"Please please make it stop!"
Alex smiles and looks down at Jordan. "I suggest you get bigger pants and learn to keep your whiles to yourself!" He walks off, snapping his fingers to cause Jordan to cum violently and deflate. Jordan breaths heavy and grabs his coat, running off out of the school while hiding his stretched softie. Alex picks up his book and begins to look around for the girls. He wonders who the Ogre is gonna be, maybe this Jack guy he heard about, or maybe Jack is the goblin, who knows.

----that night-----

Alex followed the Girls to the party. He soon discovers Jack happens to be a jock from a different school, or so the people say. He may be a teacher but he has enough spies amongst the kids to get the 411 still. Jack also brought along his other football cronies to the post christmas party. He drinks his whine n thinks to himself, this is the ogre or hes a half witted witch from ireland.

There is Veronica and Cassy fawning over him. However it seems Cassy wants Jack too. They walk off to talk about a few things. Little to Alex's concern did he know that Cassy gave Veronica a glass with a mickey inside it. Knocking out a poor Veronica and leaving her in the broom closet. He then notices Cassy hitting on Jack soon after the tow girls left. Girl works fast he'll give her that. What jack notices is that jack didn't seem to care that Veronica is missing. Typical guy, n whats worse is he walks off into the woods with Cassy and his football friends to drink. Alex picks up his book and follows after them. Last thing he needs is a date rape, or a murder.

------in the woods---

Jack leads Cassy to the woods, his friends following behind. They make it to a clearing where a couple of the other school cheer leaders are partying it up on the sports cars. Jack introduces Cassy to the girls and asks the ladies to get Cassy into something more apetizing. Cassy being a litttle too drunk at the moment happens to agree n walks off with the girls. Alex watches from the bushes, noticing the guys have a look on their faces that suggest they are into more than sex, sex doesn't register, more like a craving hunger for something fresh. Yep he found his monsters.

Cassy comes back in a pink dress thats off the shoulder with a matching mini skirt. Her hair all tied up. The guys already took of their letterman jackets and began to party, slowly n steadily circling around Cassy as the music plays from the cars. Cassy being too drunk now off what ever alcohol they gave her, didn't notice the suttle changes in their apperence. Alex however seen it all plain as day. The footbal players n the two cheerleaders changed first.

Their skin turning green, getting thinner n smaller with ripped bodies. Their hair falling out, noses elongating as both male n female start looking asexual in apperence. To alex he recalled how in some regions goblins where desended from dwarfs n often they all look the same much like dwarfs if ya had the misfortune of finding a female dwarf with a beard (truth is the women grew their hair so long n they did have chin whiskers at old age so of course male n female at some point would look alike).

Jack however did not shrink. His body began to expand with muscle. Bulking up and out of his clothes. His pants remained on him while his shirt n shoes where ripped away. He was a typical ogre from the mountains. He had the slopping forehead, horns, pointy ears, a large mouth, yellow eyes, and a hulking frame. It was obvious they were gonna eat the girl, Since they started ripping away her clothes n trying to hold her down so their leader can have first bite.

At this point Alex steps in, shooting streams of lightning from hsi finger tips that spark the trees and make the clearing light up. The bright light blinds the goblins and distract the Ogre just long enough for Ann to charge in as a werewolf and take Cassy away from the horde of beasts.

Alex opens his book to the chapter on the Robber Bridegroom and moves to the empty page of the monsters and the binding seal next to it. "Schlechte Horde von Biestern in der Nacht. Wer auf Frauen mit dem plite der Liebe beten. Sie suchen das Fleisch unschuldig und den Jungen, ihr Fleisch essend, seitdem Zeit begonnen hat. Jetzt verpflichte ich Sie, hier Biester von Yore zu verschmutzen, mich innerhalb meiner Seiten auszuruhen, und keinem Schaden f?r immer mehr zuzuf?gen!"(1)

The beasts try to resist but they are son sucked within the pages. They were easy, low level creatures where often the easy ones to transmute into the book. Now he had to try and convince cassy of the event was nothing more than a dream. He walks throuh the woods, dismissing Ann and taking care of Cassy. He is glad she is a sleep, running his hand over her skin, he makes her former clothes reassemble over her body and helps her back to the party where Veronica is waking up. Though veronica is angry Alex plays a nice ruse on them.

Alex-"You see Jack gave Cassy the drink to give to you. You drank it down and fell a sleep, seeing what was happening Cassy confronted Jack and went with them to go talk about it. Little did cassy know is she got drugged as well. Fortunetly I came in n got cassy out of there and will be reporting the jocks and their girlfriends to their school and make sure they are expelled."

The girls never did forgive each other but they never broke their friendship eigther. They never did find Jack or his friends at any of the schools. Obviously something happened, which is not very uncommon in this town, it seems that trouble comes and goes with no trace of evidence. Christmas was comming, and fortunetly Alex didnt have any troubles. Now as for Jordan, he decided not to bother Alex anymore and wore looser pants for once instead of trying to act like he is a prized stalion.

(1)-Wicked horde of beasts in the night. Whom pray on women with love's plite. You seek the flesh of innocent and the young, eating their meat since time has begun. Now I bind you here foul beasts of Yore, to rest within my pages, and do no harm forever more!

-----------------------------interlude-----------------------------
Start of a Legacy

Alexander sits on the edge of his desk and addresses the class. "A German Philosopher Immanuel Kant once said [Morality is not really a doctrine of how to make ourselves happy but of how we are to be worthy of happiness.]" He looks at them. "Now in other words, having morals is not meant to make one happy but instead makes one worthy of being happy. Who here would agree with him?"

Some of the class raise their hands and others fall silent, not really getting the idea. "So those of you with hands raised, do you in turn think that if one is morally deprived then that person is actually unworthy of happyness?"

No reply. "Does such a person deserve to be punished then? or left o the winds of fate to decide?" still no answer. The bell rings. "That will be all for today. Ill see you all later after new years. They pile past him, some affraid to look him the eyes as he smiles. The rumors about him being some kind of witch or demon seem to spread more since the incident with Jordan. BUt most think the boy was on drugs or something since Alex has been a role modle for many people, a guide and guardian, not to mention a wise teacher to those whom had the sence to listen.

Just as he gathers his book, Cassy walks up to him.
Cassy-"Mr. Grimm, where did you get that book?"
Alex-"I have had this book for what feels like centuries. It was given to me a long time ago...."

---the past 1011---

A boy and a girl go running through the woods, following an old goat trail. The both of them are dressed in fine clothing befitting a wealthy family. The boy with short black hair with matching black clothes n brown slacks. The girl in a lavender dress n long flowing blonde hair. They follow the trail and come to what they where looking for.
girl-"There it is..."
boy-"So that is where the witch lives?"
girl-"Aunst Josephine said..."
boy-"spare me more of Aunt Josephine's tall tales jessica."
Jessica-"Your just frightened to..." She stops seeing her broher enter the old wooden cottage. It was a tale said that an evil old witch lived in the house, and how children would always vanish.

The boy walked into the cottage, the door was wide open anyways, inside it looked well cleaned and funished. "Alex what are you doing?! Are you Mad!" Alex looks behind him and smiles, "Whos scared now Jessica?" He walks over to to the dinning table and picks up a large leather bound book and almost opens the pages."

Old lady-"Do you always tresspass into a Stranger's home?"
Alex-"No..I..uh.."*gulp*"The door was already open..."
Old lady-"Do you know what it is you old?" eyeing the book
Alex-"A ratty old book?"
Old lady-"Its just not any book, it contains great power..."
Alex opens the book and sees a glowing green light.-"what kind of power?"
Old Lady-"Enough power to change the world..."
She takes alex by the hands. "I have waited for some one like you for a very long time..."
Alex-"Me? why me?"
Old Lady-"Its not by chance you came here...its destiny...For centuries I have been the guardian of that book, collecting the evils of the world and sealing them within those pages. I have guided many through those stories and helped them cope with their actions for the hope of a better future. I am now too old to continue fighting evil, and now its time to pass on my powers to some one deserving..."

She takes alex by the wrists, burning a pair of sigils into his arms and smiling at him. "I innogerate you into the order of the Grimm, from here on you shall be...ALEXANDER VON GRIMM!" Alex passes out, all going black and remembering nothing else from there on.

---some decades later---

Alex wakes up in an old house, run down and odviously on cared for. All that is left is him and the book he once held. It doesn't make sence at all to him. He walks through the woods with his book and the clothes on his back. He comes back to the village, only to see...its not the village he grew up in. The once small town made of wood, straw, and clay soon was replaced with stone walls that enveloped the town, stronger buildings, more people, and livlely commerce. How long was he asleep? or did he take a wrong turn?

He walks by an old lady who stops and stares at him. She grabs him by the arm and looks at him. "I know you...." Alex tries to pull away but she grabs him close and pulls back his shirt collar to reveal a scar on his neck that healed but was still visible. "I know that scar....your him...your Alex...MY BROTHER!".

Alex stands there stunned, not knowing what to say.
-to be continued-
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options