The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Hue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2011, 07:24 PM

Hue is on a distinguished road
A Past Not Forgotten Part 1

Well this was another story idea I had. This part is just the back story of the true story. Anyway tell me what you think and if I should continue it. Thanks for the comments in advance

A Past Not forgotten Part 1

The land was a sea of fire and smoke. Large burly men, who stood seven feet tall and were built like the toughest of monsters pillaged what was left of this pitiful kingdom. I was the last remaining human within the castle. Heh, human, should I even consider myself that now? After all I have been through... all the gifts given to me. No I, like these monsters, am no longer human. But even so, I will fight for mankind. I live to protect and guide the law, unlike these creatures who wish to uproot their civilization in order to make their own kind of empire.

The castle doors flew open, both of the oak wood doors landed at either side of me. I sat there, on the former king's throne. He was more than likely dead on the battle field. I sat there with a bored look on my face, head resting on my hand as I regarded the barbarian warriors. Their bodies still held the human appearance, but were disfigured with impossible amounts of muscle and power. Their eyes now glowed and eerie orange and red. The ring leader of the group took a step forward. His body was covered in blood and gore. He wore no battle wounds, like the rest of them. No amount of metal, or gunpowder could scratch the marble like skin of these creatures.

?Welcome.? I said with a tired voice, rising from the throne with one fluid movement. I must have looked like a joke, because all of the fiendish creatures began to laugh hard. Their booming voices filled the throne room. I stood only five foot eleven, with a smooth slender frame. Unlike the battle worn humans they had fought I looked like a rag doll. But unlike those humans, I held an aura of danger. The leader of the pack must have realized this and held a hand for the others to stop. His eyes looked at me hard, trying to figure out what he was feeling from me.

?You are not human.? he said with a growl, his nostrils flaring suddenly from my smell. Yes, these barbarians, forged from the fires of demons could smell even the slightest difference in my genetic makeup.

I gave a tired sigh and brushed some of the unnatural white hair away from my green eyes.

?Very good, it seems your senses are as strong as I suspected.? The air suddenly went cold in the throne room, my aura pushing against the heat of the fire that surrounded the city. The massive men began to become restless. Their muscles drew taunt over my aggressive behavior. Even the leader looked ready for battle. I waved my hand in the air, as if dismissing a group of beggars from my presence.

?I will give you two choices. One, you leave now and return to the hell fires of which you were made by, and never return to the land above. Or, two...? I gave them a wicked smile, watching some of the behemoths fidget from my power.

?Two, you try to fight me and die.? I gave them another bored look and passed my hand through my white locks.

?I guarantee that you won't win. I am that which shouldn't be. I have been granted access to this world through the prayers of the men whom you have slaughtered. I am the Joker of the world, a Clown whose power is not natural to the rules laid down by the God or Gods that made this earth.? I pointed at them and gave them a taunting gesture, ?But, if you wish to test yourselves I wont be the one to stop you. Come, I do grow bored of this talk. Make your choice. Leave, or die.?

The men shouted a savage war cry and charged, their leader heading the attack. I sighed and drew my hand up. ?So be it.? a mask suddenly appeared on my face, half black half white. A smile and frown was painted on the metal mask, decorated with several unreadable runes. When the creatures were only a few feet away they were swept off their feet by a white cloth that had appeared behind my back. The cloth acted as if it was alive, sending many of the beasts falling to their backs. I flicked my hand to one side and the cloth tore itself into several pieces and sharpened into deadly blades. With another flick the weapons were plunged into the hearts of these demons. Several managed to avoid the attack, including the leader. But those who didn't were sent bellowing in pain as their thick red blood painted the ground and the enchanted cloth. Those who survived stared in terror as their former indestructible brethren were rendered lifeless. The cloth removed itself from the dead victims and returned to its place at my back, draping itself over my shoulders like a cape.

?I did warn you.? I said with a jeering tone. The monsters were both scared and outraged by the attack, I could tell by the looks in their eyes. The leader let out another roar and charged again. This time they tried to flank me at both sides, while the leader rode up the front. It was no use, it mattered not how many attacked at any given time. I could defeat them. I was propelled up into the air thanks to my cape. I soared over the heads of the beasts and drew my hand out to them. Sparks of energy flew from my fingertips, and formed into clear strings. I jumped back and forth between the monsters, easily evading their attacks and jumping above their heads. With one last leap I landed softly on the king's throne. Every beast, including the leader was now trapped in my web. They tried to break free of the string I had placed around them, their muscles pulling taunt at the seemingly indestructible fiber. I laughed at their attempts and drew my fingers back. Blood began to drip from their arms, legs and bodies.

?And this, my dear barbarians, is the end. Pitty, I didn't even get the chance to show my true power. Oh well...? my fingers curled up into a fist, causing the room to rain blood. This was the end of it all... the beasts were slain, for now.

With the leader dead many of the monsters retreated back into the fires of which they were born. But others... who didn't harbor the killing intent like their brothers hid away within mountains and the forests. In the future they would acquire a power to shrink themselves to normal stature, in order to blend in with the human population and live peaceful lives.

As for me, well... with the job done I drift now within the plane of nonexistence. The body I once inhabited returned back to its moral role. Although, some of my powers still existed in its spirit. Generations of this moral will be passed down, as well as my powers. One day, I will need to be called back again, and when that time arrives the decedent of the mortal I possessed will become the next Joker of this world.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
It's really interesting. Continue please
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size