The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2003, 04:51 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Journal of a Lab Asssistant - Part 1

I had to write this down; otherwise I would just go crazy! It all started when I answered this particular add to work part time as a lab assistant for Dr. Hankins. The job seemed easy and paid very well, and most of all I could attend to the classes in the morning and work from 16.00 to 21.00. I couldn?t have a better chance to earn some easy money! Anyway, I showed up at the address given on the add ? a huge mansion built atop a grassed little hill surrounded by huge white walls. I pressed the button on the intercom and waited for an answer.

?Come on in Mr. Dubois!? The voice said suddenly. I just stepped in as the electronic gate was opened. The house was immense! I walked all the way to the main house, and no sign of any servants. When I finally got to the door, it was already open and Dr. Hankins waited for me.
?Terrence Dubois, I presume! I?m Arnold Hankins, pleased to meet you!? he said coldly.

?Please call me Terry! ? I offered my hand but he ignored it. ?Mr. Dubois, let?s discuss the details on my studio? the guy turned his back on me and entered the room. Dr. Hankins was a typical ?nerd? stereotype . He was four or five inches shorter than my 5?10? high, and had a very thin figure, his lab coat made him look almost like a child wearing his father?s clothing! Anyway, I followed him all the way through the huge wooden corridors, ample rooms with classical furniture until his dark sinister studio. He made me seat on this green velvet chair and I took the chance to observe the attitude on this little weird man. He had a huge nose, and weak jaw, and a very pale complexion, like he had been sick for all his life!

?Mr. Dubois, I decided to hire a college student for this position instead of a fully trained professional for a matter of mutual interest! I am willing to pay you much more than a usual trainee program, under one condition: you have to keep absolute secret about every and each detail of my work? he handled me a document where I was supposed to swore secrecy about the components, methodology, results or every aspect related to Hankins research. There was also included a clause where I would be liable for any breach of that agreement.??In other words, if you open your mouth about anything you see or hear within this building, I?ll sue you!? the doctor said with a smile in his face. I looked at him seriously, then I signed the damn contract and gave it back to the tiny full of shit doctor. He looked me straight in my eyes and smirked, taking the document and tearing it into shreds.

?Please ignore this whole stuff, Terry! I was just testing you, and you?ve proved to be reliable, now let me introduce you to my work!? he offered his tiny hand to me and I complimented him ? ?You can count on me, Dr. Hankins?
?Please, call me Arnie? he said as we got out of that creepy studio.

Over the next couple of months, I couldn?t even imagine why Arnie had made such a big deal over the ?secrecy?, all I did on his lab was washing his lab material, feed and clean after the guinea pigs! Once and a while he asked me to write down some notes as he checked his last experiments results, which I knew nothing about, and that?s all! Frankly, I barely was able to work with him. Most of the time, when I showed up to work, around 4 pm, he was recovering from his overnight work, only returning a little before my time to go. Basically, we didn?t see each other much, but I really liked to work for Arnie. He is rather sympathetic and has a real great sense of humor, always joking about his little stats, and all the funny things the jocks used to make him suffer.

?But you?ve certainly didn?t have such problems!? he told me once. And he was right, I?ve never had such problems, I?ve always been athletic with a very strong built, and today at 5?10? 175 lean pounds, I still turn a few heads with my jet black military cut hair and hazel eyes. Arnie always joked saying he wished to know me when he was a student, so he could hire me as his bodyguard

Then, two weeks from now, things have gotten strange. I?ve noticed Arnie didn?t show up, not even at night, not even to give me my payment, which was being deposited right on banking account. Everyday, when I got to work, the lab was a real mess, everything was dirty and the place stank at chemicals! I spent hours to clean the place, and then the next morning it was all messed again!

Last Tuesday, it looked like the lab had been turned upside down! And not just that, the whole house was a mess! I?ve never seen any help around, but I knew Arnie had his house cleaned by a company every week, and his place never looked so messier before! I tried to call Arnie at night, many times, but there was no answer! I decided to find out what was happening and the very same day I stayed on the lab until Arnie showed up well past one in the morning. He looked strange, his chestnut hair was frizzed and his face was terrible:
?Terry? What are you doing here? You should be home now! He looked really scared to see me. ?Arnie, I got worried about you! You?ve disappeared!? I got nearer him and noticed, by the way he smelled, he didn?t take a good shower for a long time.
?Look, Terry, I am glad you were worried about me, but there?s nothing to be afraid of!?
?But you never showed up at the lab, and it looks like a tornado swept the whole place!?
?I?ve been a little overloaded with work the last days, and REALLY needed to be alone during my work, so I just dismissed the cleaning staff! You may go home now!?

?If you?re overloaded, I?d be glad to help you?? I said trying to stay there and find out more, but he had practically thrown me out of the place! I went home and decided to forget about the whole thing, maybe all Arnie wants is just to work alone, and some scientists tend to be very eccentric people!

The following day was my day off and it seemed a normal one, until I checked my banking account, I almost choked to see the amount of money was credited for me ? almost twenty thousand dollars! I knew that Arnie was the only person rich enough to do such deposit! I tried to phone him all day long, but it was useless, and then later at home, when I checked my email account, I got this message from my mysterious boss, Dr. Hankins:

?Dear Terry, I am terribly sorry, but I?m afraid I won?t need your services as my assistant for the time being. As a reward fro your dedication, I?ll pay you for the rest of the school year in advance, and a little more for compensation. It was very good to work with you! All best, Arnie?

I got really upset at Arnie because of that note! I was so fucking mad at him! It was a little past midnight, which meant Arnie was about to start his experiments at the lab, and since I still had the key to his place I just decided to give that tiny doctor a piece of my mind!

I got to the lab as fast as I could, entered the lab by the back door.
The place was even messier than the last time I checked it! Even the machinery was damaged! I looked at the board and realized it had been tore! But most important, I found this HUGE puddle of white liquid on the floor, it was thick and slick, and the smell was unmistakable ? ?Oh, my God! That?s CUM!? I said out loud in a mix of fear and disgust! Almost immediately I heard this muffled sounds, sounding like groans and moans coming from upstairs.

?Dr. Hankins?? I asked while gathered courage to go upstairs. ?Arnie, are you. OK?? this time I was really worried, what if he had been brutalized or something? The sound of someone going downstairs loudly got my attention. I quickly made to the living room, just to see HIM coming downstairs!
A living COLOSSUS! I swear he was the BIGGEST man I?ve ever seen!

?WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?? He yelled at me in his basso profundo tone. I couldn?t even answer, so shocked at his size! He had to be at least 7 feet tall! And weighed over 300 pounds! His broad shoulders had to at least three and a half feet wide! He had light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. His pecs bounced up and down, and his arms bulged with the mere movement. His legs were so thick they kept rubbing against each other. He only wore one ridiculous fitted T-shirt with some too tight jeans pants! But those ridiculous excuse for clothes didn?t last much, as soon he got down, his pecs exploded inside the shirt and his gigantic cock busted free of the tiny prison! He looked at his now impressive naked body and smiled, then his monumental arm reached for my throat and I felt completely defenseless. He geld me up in the air, looking at me with those enormous green eyes. I thought I was dead meat?
?P-please, don?t hurt me! I?m just looking for Dr. Hankins! I?m his assistant, Terry!? I said quickly, feeling the pain on my almost broken arm! His grip was stronger than a machine!

The huge muscle bound looked at me mischievously and grunted, then he let me go down and sat on the couch. My arm hurt so much, but the sight of that impressive man kept me in the room. He was looking at me with his arrogant look casually holding his immense cock which was hard and bobbing up and down, growing longer and thicker,

?I THOUGHT HE HAD FIRED YOU!? He said still jerking his monster cock off. I didn?t know where to look, so I just kept staring at him:
?Y-yes, he did, that?s why I?m here to have a word with him? I took a deep breath and finally asked ?Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in Arnie?s house?
The giant man just laughed out loud, then he spit on carpet in a gesture of disbelief?
?Name is Hank! Arnold Hankins is my uncle, you little dweeb!?
?Arnie is your uncle? But he doesn?t look that old to have you as his nephew??
?And what the fuck you have to do with that?? He stood up and came towards me. I tired to run, but he had corned me on the wall. ?YOU BROKE INTO MY UNCLE?S HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STILL DARES TO CALL ME A LIAR? WHAT YOU WANT? STEAL SOMETHING FROM UNCLE ARNIE? I?LL TEACH YOU A LESSON? He said poking me on the chest! I nodded. He smiled.

?P-please, Hank, don?t hurt me! I was just worried about your uncle! Is he home, can I see him?? I had to get free of that raging wall of muscle.
?That?s better!! You had to learn who the MAN around here is!? He said and brushed my hair, with his other hand ? ?You had some hot little body on you, Terry!? he whispered on my ear as he reached for my cock with the other hand! I tried to break free of his grip. This guy wasn?t going to rape me without resistance.

?You?re playing hard to get? What?s the matter bitch? Don?t you want this MAN to handle you? Don?t you want Big Hank to fuck your brains out??
I?ve always had a thing for huge muscular men, but never dig violence! And even so, looking at his huge muscular body, his enormous bulk flexing at the mere movement, and his hot sweaty musk odor on my nose, I just felt I had nothing loose!
?Yes, I want you, Big Hank, come fuck me your huge fucker!? I sounded so queer, but I didn?t care, it was all so crazy, it was like I couldn?t resist at his impressive muscles!
?That?s a good bitch!? Hank said as he forced me to my knees, I knew what to do. My mouth wrapped his giant mushroom head and I sucked his manhood as hard as I could:
?HARDER, BITCH! SUCK ME HARDER!? He demanded, and I obliged, I don?t know how, but I couldn?t get my mouth off him. He fucked my face roughly, and I kept sucking him, trying to make my huge monster to spew his load, but it seemed Hank other plans. He grabbed the back of neck and pulled me out of his cock, and threw me against the wall:

?NOT YET BITCH!? He said drooling all over me, he ripped my clothing and made me get ready to do fuck my ass!
?YOU HAVE A GREAT ASS ON YOU BITCH! YOU WANNA HANK TO FUCK IT??
?YES! Please fuck me Hank! Give me this huge meat!? I yelled trying to look at his face. He had the most arrogant look I could only imagine.
?HOLD ONE BITCH! YOU?RE ABOUT TO HAVE THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!? He came behind me, and I screamed in agony, as the huge 13 inches cock made his painful way inside my butt. He pounded me heavily and I screamed in both pain and ecstasy.

?YEAH, BITCH! SCREAM! LOUDER, MAKE BIG HANK PROUD OF YOU!? He kept screaming along with me.
I could resist no longer, I shot my load right there, and he grabbed my spewing cock with his hand and squeezed it hard.
?GIVE ME THAT JUICE, BITCH! YEAH, NICE AND WARM!? He said as licked my spunk all over his hand. Then, as he felt my body going limp, he just grabbed under my armpits and lifted me from the cock, then he shifted me to adjust his cock to keep fucking me staring at my astonished face. He pounded me, lifting my body up down his hard shaft, and all I could do was moan in pain. He had this shiny smile! He kissed me deeply, almost dragging the reaming oxygen of my lungs.

?I?M GONNA SHOOT BITCH!? He yelled, but I could barely hear him, suddenly I felt my guts being flooded by the inside! He screamed and bated me on the ear as his cum flooded out of my hole. He kissed me and grabbed a mouthful of his cum and forced me to gulp down the thick cream, I?ve almost choke so creamy and thick it was! Then, he threw me aside, and got up, gloriously lifted himself, flexed a few times, and laughed as he realized I was just too spent to lift from the ground.

?WHAT?S THE MATTER, TERRY? YOU?RE ALREADY THROUGH? YOU?RE A LOOSER! I COULD FUCK YOU AGAIN RIGHT NOW, BUT I THINK WE COULD GET A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE!? He kneeled, grabbed me on his arms and took me upstairs to his room, where he threw me on the bed:

?I WANNA RIDE AGAIN!? He demanded and reached for my butt, slapping it really hard. I tried to stop him, but as soon as I felt his incredible weight over me, my whole body seemed to melt down. Once more, he had me just where he wanted me. He used me as his new fuck toy once more. This time, his strength was so abnormal, so outraging, he squeezed me as he reached the edge, and I just moaned playing the role of his bitch once more. When I came he drank my juice again, and then I was flooded by his immense load once more.
Surprisingly, after he was done, he just got his cock out of me, and jerked it once or twice, and BAM! It went full mast again, already drooling pre cum.
?COME ON TERRY! THIRD ONE IS THE CHARM!? He said with a glint on his eyes, even if I had strength to refuse it, he would just use me again, and he fucked me for the third time, but this time I was almost dry, so he barely had the taste of my cum.
?Gee, Terry! I think you?re already dry, man! Too bad! I gotta go after more sex! See ya!? He kissed me roughly and I almost fainted. He just let there sleeping and went away.

I woke up at once, looked at the room around me scared. ?Where am I?? I looked for my clothes, but then the images flooded my mind. I got downstairs hopping to find something left of them. I found my pants hanging over one door. Only the button had been ripped, I could go with them, my shirt was tore in half, so I?d just had to grab my sneakers, my coat, and get the hell out of there before Arnie could find me. I grabbed my car keys and rushed for my jeep. I drove back to my place, trying to figure out what ever happened last night ? I?ve been with other men before but I am used to top, and being so heavily pounded on my ass was a total new experience to me!

But the most astonishing detail is that I couldn?t even figure the possibility to deny Hank anything he wanted! It was like I became completely submissive to his desires, just by looking at his impressive muscles! The more I thought about that, the more sinister it seemed.

I tried to forget about Arnold and his freaking nephew Hank, but I couldn?t. It was like my ass now belonged to him! Every time I thought about him, the same feeling of horniness returned, and most off all I missed him, his rough touch, his musky odor, his marvelous cock pounding me and gushing the precious juice all over me! I couldn?t believe! I had the biggest crush on Hank, and barely knew the fucker! I wasn?t convinced about the whole Arnie?s nephew story, it just seemed wrong!

So, I returned to Arnie?s house the same time I did the first time I met Hank, pretending to be looking for my former employer but hoping to find my behemoth fucker once more! The place was dark, and messed as usual. I entered the living room, and called for Arnie. It was dark, and the smell of dust and garbage all over the floor was pretty uncomfortable:

?YOU CAME BACK FOR ME TERRY?? The lights went on, and there he was: all the glory of my behemoth fucker Hank. He was sat on the couch, already stroking his gigantic cock with a smile on his lips! The room was so clear now, I could see he was a little different from what I remembered. For starters, he didn?t feel so HAIRY before, but it just took one look at him to realize his magnificent hairy chest, and his even hairier armpits! Also, he now had a four o?clock shadow, and his look got even more impressive.
?Y-yes, Hank! I just couldn?t forget about last night! (What the hell was I thinking?)
?YOU?VE NEVER HAD ANYONE INSIDE YOU HAVE YOU?? Hank asked proudly of his accomplishment. I just nodded and he laughed:
?AND YOU WANTED TO SEE ME AGAIN, RIGHT?? He kept talking without looking at me, just jerking his monster dick with his both hands, spitting on it, then he would stroke it even faster:
?H-hank, I wondered?(what?s wrong with me? Why can?t I think straight?)?
?YOU DON?T SPEAK UNLESS I TELL YOU TOO, BITCH!? I never saw his giant hand grabbing my neck and almost suffocating me. He lifted me of the ground and brought me near his face:
?CAN?T YOU SEE TERRY? YOU?RE MY BITCH NOW! When I say jump, you?ll ask ?how high?? He kissed me on his brutal way, almost dragging the air out of my lungs, then he slapped me in the face. Real HARD, almost knocking me out, then he caressed my slapped cheek and said ??NOW YOU TALK!?
?Who are you, Hank? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?? I screamed terrified as he was already ripping my clothing to fuck me again. I just couldn?t move! He was grabbing me so strongly, my limbs were totally immobilized.
?I AM YOUR MAN, TERRY! NOT JUST YOURS! I AM THE MAN EVERY MAN DESIRES! NO ONE CAN RESIST AT MY MUSCLES, BITCH!? He turned me around to face him:
?DON?T YOU SEE TERRY? I AM EVEN BIGGER THAN LAST NIGHT!? He dropped me on the floor and showed me all his glory. I was shocked, he was right! He was BIGGER! Not only taller, but much stockier, his muscles seemed even more ripped and his body was impossibly WIDER! He was intimidating before, but now he was MANDATORY! I felt like I couldn?t live without his cock to fuck me! Total submission!
?H-how, b-big?? I tried to say something, but my mouth was dry.
?YOU WANNA KNOW HOW BIG YOUR MAN IS?? He grabbed me once more against his chest ?7?3? 380 POUNDS, YOU MISERABLE MAN WHORE!? He rubbed my face against the hair on his chest, and his armpits
?AND AFTER TONIGHT I ?M GONNA BE EVEN BIGGER! SOON I?LL BE IN CHARGE!? He laughed as he grabbed me by my buttocks and once more he inserted his monstrous cock inside me!
?I?VE ALSO GROWN DOWN THERE TOO, TERRY! 16 INCHES OF MAN?S MEAT INSIDE YOU!? The pain was excruciating, and I could feel my while guts being plunged at his pounding movement. He was merciless on me, but fortunately, he didn?t want to kill me with his cock! He just used me as his fuck toy again.

He fucked me until I was about to cum. Then he plunged himself off my anus and wrapped his mouth around my cock sucking me so hard, I thought he would just chew it right there! Then he went back inside me and finished his job, cumming inside and all over me. Once more he grabbed a mouthful of his cum and made me swallow it, only this time I was more than happy to do it, in fact I was hoping for him to do such thing!
?SINCE YOU?RE SUCH A GOOD BITCH I?LL WAIT A LITTLE AS YOU RECOVER BEFRE I GET TO FUCK YOU MORE TONIGHT! YOU DESERVE THE HONOR!? As he said those words, I could feel his cock already hard pressing my thighs! Could I survive another round with Hank? Truth is I couldn?t wait anymore! I just gathered my last strength and turned to face my fucker:
?Why can?t I say no to you?? I asked already placing my hole over his hard rock shaft, assuming position to be fucked once more:
?IT?S NOT JUST YOU, TERRY, NOBODY CAN!? He said as he shifted my butt and fucked me once more. He walked to the mirror on the wall, and I grabbed his with my legs, then he FLEXED his mighty arms, showing me his gigantic biceps and his massive triceps:
?YOU SEE TERRY? LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES! LOOK AT YOUR MAN! YOU THINK ANYONE CAN BEAT THOSE MUSCLES? NO WAY! AND I AM GONNA BE EVEN BIGGER! YOU WANA SEE ME EVEN BIGGER RIGHT TERRY??
?Yes! YES! Oh, Hank you?re so STRONG! Please let me feel those muscles!? He obliged and I almost came right there, felling his gigantic arms with my hands while he flexed his guns, being hoisted just by my legs and his massive engorged cock inside my butt was the ultimate feeling, he smiled as he realized I was about to cum. Then, he practically threw me up in the air and grabbed my cock, which involuntary splashed the load inside his mouth as soon as he grabbed me. Each time he did this I could feel I have more to give to him. Then he went back inside of me and pounded me until his cock fountained gloriously once more.
This time, he was a little gentler:
?YOU?RE QUITE A GOOD BITCH, TERRY!? He took me to that room upstairs and we laid together. I asked him if I could worship those muscles, and he smiled:
?THERE?S NOTHING I LIKE MORE IN MY BITCHES!!!? And I did as allowed.
I spent over two hours licking, worshipping, caressing, feeling the hardness and the sheer size of those muscles. And I had learnt pretty quickly, every time I was about to cum because of my musclegod, I quickly assumed position at his mouth and he sucked me dry, then I went down on his cock and sucked him until he blew his load in my mouth. But I liked when he fed me with his juice! He grabbed the cum and I licked his thick fingers as a good bitch was supposed to do! I was able to cum so many times that night! About six or seven! Each time Hank was more than happy to drink from me:
?WOW, TERRY! YOU?RE GONNA MAKE ME HUGE! CAN?T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS? He said when he drank from me the last time. But then I was just too exhausted to feed my master again, so he just let me there and left the room:
?W-where are you going, master? (Since when I called him my master?)? He smiled and kissed me goodbye!
?IT?S ONLY 3 AM! I WANNA HAVE MORE SOURCES SO I CAN GROW MORE! DON?T WORRY TERRY, YOU?RE NOW MY NUMBER ONE! I?LL BE GETTING MORE FROM YOU TONIGHT ! YOU?LL NEVER BELIEVE WHEN YOU SEE ME THEN! CYA!?
?NO! PLEASE MASTER, STAY HERE WITH ME! LET ME PLEASE YOU AGAIN! I screamed like my whole life depended on that, he looked at me with the same arrogant smile on his face ? ?YOU REALLY MEAN IT?? I nodded and he laughed out loud. ?OK, TERRY! I THINK I CAN SPEND A LITTLE MORE TIME WITH YOU, IN FACT I HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU?? He came towards me and kissed me roughly, I was in seventh heaven! He nursed me on his arms and brushed my hair, nothing else mattered to me anymore?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muscl4life For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (February 2nd, 2013), JKT (November 29th, 2012)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options