The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 08:46 AM

inituk246 is on a distinguished road
Growing Boy - Part 1

Okay, first story I've ever posted on here, and really first muscle growth story ever, too. Comments are very welcome. Not much growth in this first part; just getting things started, but there's a tantalising glimpse for later. I hope to get the next part out within the next fortnight.
I should also add that this story was very much inspired by a story I found years ago on boytaur.net called 'Twinning' by Magic Mark - give it a look if you want, though it might give away some of the stuff to come. Just giving credit where credit's due and all.
Finally, though I've set this story in the US, please note that I'm actually British, so please forgive any regional errors in spelling; there may be a few 'u's after 'o's in places

GROWING BOY - PART 1

It was very weird for my buddy Matt to be so secluded. It was the first semester of our second year of college, and throughout the first year, he'd been your typical college party animal, always the one to go to for where to find the best gatherings, which seniors to go to for beer or weed or both, and occasionally throwing some pretty good parties himself in his dorm block. But it had been three weeks now since the start of the new term, and though he was usually somewhere on campus, despite having moved to a group house in the city, I had yet to see him at a party anywhere. It was as if he'd dropped himself off the social map.

"What's up with Matt lately?" I asked Will, Matt's housemate and another buddy of mine, one lunch break in the food halls between lectures. "I've hardly seen him this semester!"

Will looked up from his food, though he still had to look down to look at me, even while sitting. The guy may not have been anywhere near as muscular as me, but he had to be the tallest guy on campus. He kept insisting all last year that he was only 6'5”, maybe 6’6” at a stretch, but I would bet even then that he was an inch or two over that, and after two months away, I could have sworn he looked even bigger.

"I know," he said, cocking an eyebrow "He didn’t go back to California for summer – said he’d stay here to keep me company, which was odd enough – and since July he's been spending most of his time shut in his room."

"What? Now that doesn't sound like the Matt I know!"

"I'm serious; we see him when he wants food, or to shower, or go to class, but otherwise, he just stays in his room on his own. Sometimes he even locks the door, though we know he's in there."
"You think he's smokin' weed or crack or something?"

"I think we'd have noticed." Will said, scratching his head "Maybe he's taking a leaf out of your book and actually getting down to some studying!"

I had gained a bit of a reputation during the term after Christmas vacation as a study fiend. It may have had something to do with almost failing my mid-terms due to all the partying with Matt.

"Maybe you're right." I said, leaning back in my chair with my hands behind my head in a lazy manner "But I'm planning to take it easy this year, you know, pace myself a bit better. Though I need to step up my hours in the gym, I've been blowing it off more than I should have lately."

"Could've fooled me." said Will, eyeing my biceps which were flexed up either side of my head "If you asked me, I'd say you should spend less time on developing those big guns you’ve got there and work more on developing your social life."

"I mean it!" I retorted honestly, bringing my arms back down on the table, very aware of his scrutiny "I seriously fell back over the summer on the training side of things. I haven't had the chance to stat myself up at the gym since getting back, but I bet I've lost mass. I’ve sure as hell lost definition; I can see that in the mirror every day."

"Yeah, maybe, but lost mass? Look at you, you're huge! Any bigger and you'll start needing a sports bra for those pecs!"

I instinctively looked down at myself. Sure, my shirts had been feeling a bit tight lately, but I was totally used to that, being an aspiring bodybuilder. It was perfectly normal for me to go up several shirt-sizes in the space of a year or less, but I was sure I hadn't grown that much; Will must be suffering from post-summer delusions about my size the same as I probably was about his.

"Like you can talk, man. Don't you think it's about time you admitted that you're not 6'6" anymore? More like 6'8"!"

I was surprised that Will didn't come back at me, instead losing his smile and sighing.
"Actually, more like 6'9". I went to the doctor's over summer, just to be sure, and he said there's no doubt about it."

"Motherfucker!" I laughed, reaching over to slap him on the arm "I knew there was no way you were..."

"But I was!" Will insisted through gritted teeth, looking almost desperate "I was just short of 6'6"! I actually measured myself around this time last year against a doorframe with a pencil and a tape measure, and there was no way I was 6'9" then. I also didn't have to duck under doorways quite so much. I've banged my head more times in the last few months just from that than I ever did during my growth spurt. And it's not just that I'm getting taller," He dropped his voice closer to a whisper "I've gone through two pairs of shoes this summer, because they kept getting too small for me. And..." he paused, looking embarrassed "I’m getting bigger...’down there’, as well."

"Yeah, right!" I retorted, but with less conviction than I intended. It was tough to think that Will was bragging with that look on his face. I imagined that most guys would have said those words with a hefty dose of excitement and a dash of pride. Will looked as though would have been happier if he’d discovered that his dick had shrunk.

"I'm not lying! It's becoming a serious fuckin' problem! It's like puberty all over again, and that was bad enough! I don't need it all over again, especially if it means I'll get taller. And how can I have grown three inches in just over a year?"

I had never seen Will so agitated. Normally he was cool as a cucumber. This was clearly weighing heavily on his mind.

"Did you say all this to the doctor?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think he believed me." Will grumbled "But he said come back if I got bothered by it again."

We continued talking about it for five minutes or so, before we both had to split for classes. As he got up from the table, I tried to sneak a subtle glance at Will's crotch. Maybe he was right; he was bulging down there more than usual. Then again, he could be using his underwear as a sock drawer. I dismissed it for now.

I didn't think much more about what he'd said about me being bigger until about a week later. I had been to an awesome party at one of the frat houses, where some of the older jocks had smuggled in some whiskey and vodka and passed it around. I had got seriously shit-faced, and it was lucky the party was on campus, as I don't think I'd had made the journey back to my dorm if it had been any further away. I could hardly remember most of the night, other than waking up on some guy's room floor at around noon.

My dorm mate Wayne was up and in the kitchen when I rolled in through the door and promptly bulldozed the couch, giving up on walking and just happy to lie there with my arm over my eyes.

There were three rooms in our dorm complex, but it was just me and Wayne at the moment, as they were all too small to be doubles and the third guy had bailed on us to live off campus not long after moving in. I was glad it was just Wayne there at that moment, as I knew the little guy wouldn't rib me about getting this drunk on what was probably not as much alcohol as I thought, as many other guys might. I was only 19, and not used to drinking stuff that strong.

A minute or two after crashing on the couch, I felt a tap on my shoulder and found Wayne crouched beside me, dressed only in a baggy pair of sweatpants that may or may not have been mine, handing me a glass of water. I had to admit that, though he looked a bit geeky, was pretty skinny and was way more level-headed than most guys I got on well with, I actually really liked him. Especially now. I grabbed the glass of water from him and started gulping it down.

"You'll drown." he said simply, and then proceeded to wipe me up with the kitchen towel he had over his shoulder when I inevitably choked on an over-large gulp. "You should change your shirt, by the way."

"Huh?" I grunted, taking the water more slowly this time.

"Your shirt's busted." He elaborated calmly, looking down at my chest.

I followed his gaze, trying to keep my head from exploding at the movement. I was wearing my favourite red polo shirt, which had fit me like a glove when I put it on the evening before. Now, the buttons at the collar were missing, and the seams along the shoulders had split in places, held together by threads. The seams holding the left sleeve to the rest of the shirt had split as well around my deltoid, which seemed way too big to be contained by this shirt any longer. I looked as though I'd totally hulked out.

"Fuck!" I cursed, leaning back again and hearing some more threads give way. "How the hell did that happen?"

"You probably shrank it in the wash." Wayne offered expressionlessly "Or you spend too much time in the gym."

"But it fit fine yesterday." I groaned, putting a hand over my eyes again, not capable of processing this right now "And I haven't been to the gym at all this week."

By the time October was drawing to a close, I was getting seriously worried about Matt. Now he seemed to have stopped going to classes, and, from what Will said, didn't seem to come out of his room even to eat any more, unless he was doing it at night. I really began to think he must be smoking crack or something, and had made up my mind to go and bang on his door until he talked to me, when Will caught up with me one afternoon after class, as I was on my way home after a 2 hour lecture for an ass of a paper we needed in by the end of the week.

"Hey, Brad!" I heard behind me, and turned to see Will loping towards me across the quad. Over the last month I had begun to see what he'd been talking about; he was getting taller, and it was pretty much the biggest news on campus for a while. Will had grown another two inches since our conversation in the food hall, making him only one inch shy of 7 ft tall. There was also the parallel but so far unconfirmed rumour spreading about Will's dick, which, it was said, was growing as fast as he was. As he jogged up to me, I couldn't fail to notice the way his baggy jeans moved along his left thigh, as if he had a length of salami stuffed down there. I'd had many jack-off sessions lately fantasising about Will's growing dick, and it didn't help matters to see vague but inescapable proof right in front of my eyes. I held my bag closer to my crotch to hide the expanding hardon I was getting down there.

"I can't stop long," he said as he reached me, looking down from the 9 inches he now towered over me "Matt's having a party at our place, this weekend, and you seriously HAVE to be there!"

"Why didn't he just call me?" I asked, surprised.

"I don’t know, maybe he’s lost your number. Look, just say you'll be there; you're not going to believe it!" He glanced down at his watch "Shit! Gotta go, the guys want to do some more blood work or something, and I told them I'd be there five minutes ago! 9pm on Friday, be there!"

And he jogged away again like a long-haired giraffe. He'd told me a while ago that the senior biochemistry students wanted to make a project out of him and his freaky growth, and were monitoring him three times a week now to keep up with the changes. He said that they were as baffled as the doctors, but endlessly more excitable about it.

I mused over the oddity of this encounter. First, why hadn't Matt told me himself, and second, what was this unbelievable thing I apparently had to see? I doubted I'd get anything more out of Will by the sound of it, so I resolved to go to the party and see for myself. If nothing else, it would a good way to wind down after getting the paper in on Friday afternoon. I seemed to have been pretty high strung lately. I felt like my hormones were going crazy, and I kept getting raging hardons at the oddest times. The thing just wouldn't stay soft for half an hour straight, and only then after I'd been forced to jerk out two or three steaming loads to ease the pressure. But it would inevitably rise right back up in my pants not too long later. It was like I was 13 again. And I'd also bust two more shirts, which had apparently inexplicably shrunk on me, as I was wearing them.

I managed to get the paper done on time, with time to spare actually, and I realized I was seriously looking forward to the party. I hadn't gone out at all since the whiskey and vodka incident, as Wayne now referred to it, which had eventually ended in most of what I'd drunk going into the toilet out of the wrong end about fifteen minutes after I got back to the dorm, the moment I’d dared to eat something solid. Wayne had given me an aspirin and actually put me to bed. If I hadn't known any better, I'd say the little dude had a crush on me. I had absolutely no problem with that, if he did. In fact, I was just waiting for him to come out with it to me himself so that I could jump him and give him the best, and possibly first fucking of his life.

Now that October was almost done, there were lots of 'Goodbye Summer' parties springing up around the place, and I got the impression that Matt's party was going to be along the same lines, only that it was Matt's Party, with a capital P. There hadn't been a Matt Party for months, and from what I heard half the campus was going, even the football and baseball teams, who usually restricted themselves to 'jocks only' parties. Guess Matt had really made a name for himself.

That evening, I trimmed my beard back, as it had been getting a bit too scruffy, gelled my hair up so that it stood up on top like waves of golden fire, as a girl had once said to me, and selected my best, and also my baggiest, button down shirt and cut off jeans. I was pretty curious about Matt and his enigmatic 'thing I HAD to see', so I wasn't really dressing to impress, but as I checked myself out in the mirror before leaving, I had to admit that there was probably no way I was going to avoid getting laid tonight. I'd have my pick of girls, and guys too probably. Some of those big bad jocks love a long hard ass pounding, usually the biggest and cockiest of them, and my 9 inch cock never fails to impress. It certainly wouldn't tonight, as it was harder and more resilient than ever, and I'd had to wedge it around my hip, secured below the elastic waistband of my boxers, just so I'd be able to walk.

The house that Matt and Will lived in was a really old place, in need of repair but clearly a classic late Victorian building, set back far from the road on the outskirts of town not far from campus, but isolated from the main bulk of the residential area, so any loud all-nighters were less likely to attract unwanted attention from nosy neighbours or cops. There were about six other guys living there with Matt and Will, mostly seniors, and none of them had to share rooms, unless they wanted to, and the old lady who owned the place apparently hadn't raised the rent in nearly twenty years, and came round maybe once a year to check for damage, if she remembered, so it was a pretty cushy deal. I was hoping I'd be able to get hold of one of the rooms there when the seniors moved out before summer.

I could hear that the party had already gotten good and started before I could even see the place. It sounded like a big city club with thundering bass music and the sound of lots of people having to shout to make themselves heard over it.

There were lots of people hanging around in the front garden when I walked up the path, mostly guys trying to chat up girls, and some of them nodded to me in greeting. I made a mental note of the ones who did a double-take at the sight of my raging hardon under my pants, making a very visible ridge.

When I got to the door I suddenly found my way barred by a group of around eight cheerleaders, who refused to let me pass, unless I paid the door toll.

"What's the charge?" I asked, confused and annoyed.

"Your shirt," said the ringleader, a typical bleach blonde Californian chick, all hads-on-hips and Beverly Hills accent, probably buying her eye liner and lip gloss on daddy's credit card "And your pants."

That brought me up short. I might be able to lose the shirt if they insisted, but my pants? With a hardon this big? I was only wearing a pair of white boxer briefs under them!

"This party has been declared ‘No-Pants 'o Clock’!" the blonde one went on, seeing my hesitation "All the hot guys are going without pants or shirts. Are you are definitely one of the hot ones!"

She didn't bat an eyelid, but all of her friends giggled hysterically.

"Take them off, or we'll rip them off!" One of them said, looking like she meant business, indicating a pile of ripped t-shirts and what looked like one or two pairs of jeans and sweats. I decided to give in and hope I could find my things when I wanted to leave.

I saw their eyes raking my hugely developed upper body as I shucked my shirt, and then there was audible gasp as I yanked down my shorts, revealing the long length of tube steak snaking around my hip under the thin cotton, clear as day. I relished the sight of the blonde one's mouth, which had probably been filled with more jock cock than chewing gum, dropping open at the sight of it. For a moment, I thought she'd get on her knees and blow me right there in the doorway, but I decided to move on and pushed past them. I wasn't really big on fucking cheerleaders, more trouble than they're worth in my opinion, and far too demanding.

Once I was past the greeting party, I found myself in the spacious combined living area and foyer, which was filled to the beams with people dancing to the deafening music, either just jumping or bobbing around like idiots or grinding against each other. A lot of the guys were shirtless and pantless like me, and the smell of perspirating male bodies mixed with varying brands of deodorant was making my head swim. I could feel the music getting to me already, the beat finding its way to my butt and making my hips swing in time with it. I attracted a lot of admiring stares as I made my moves, and lots of eyes widened in either jealousy or aroused astonishment at the sight of my huge boner stuffed into my skin-tight shorts.

"Fuck me, that guy's got a big dick." I heard a guy say behind me.

"Yeah, I'd let him fuck me in a heartbeat."

I turned and caught the eye of the second guy who spoke, a big, buff 6ft jock who blushed bright red under my gaze. I could have dragged him off somewhere for a quick fuck to ease my raging boner, but I really felt like dancing, so I just gave him a wink and moved on, adding him to my mental list with a mental red circle around it. That guy was seriously hot.

After a good fifteen minutes cutting my route on the dance floor, I felt like a break, and was glad when I spotted Will off to the side. I noted that he was shirtless too, though he'd clearly escaped before they'd managed to rip his pants off. I hadn’t had the opportunity to see him shirtless yet, and his long, lanky upper body was smooth and toned and surprisingly cut and defined, with a little patch of wispy hair right on the middle of his plate-like pecs, and a thin trail leading down from his navel under the waist of his pants.

"So, dude, I'm here, what's the thing I need to see?"

Will just grinned, and said nothing, looking over my shoulder.

Just then, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind, and whoever it was began to grind their crotch against my butt. I looked around in surprise and saw that it was Matt.

"Dude!" I yelled, grinding with him and laughing "Long time no..."

But then I got distracted by another pair of arms coming around my neck from the front, and a toned body rubbing up against my bulging abs and chest. Surprised again I looked around. It was Matt.

Not even sure I was seeing straight, I looked from one Matt to the other and back a good number of times, before I actually accepted it.

"Jesus..." I laughed, covering my face with my hands.

"Sorry to spring this on you like that, bud," The Matt in front of me said "But we couldn't resist!"

"Dickwadd, you never told me you had a twin brother!" I yelled at him, still laughing, and still feeling my head reeling from the surprise. I could also feel my dick straining for freedom. I should probably have mentioned that Matt is a seriously hot number. I think the closest you can come is a blend of Andy Roddick and Justin Timberlake, only hotter, if possible. I had fucked him many a time the year before, and he had been one of the few guys on campus to gain access to my ass, certainly the only one to get up me more than twice. One Matt would have been tough enough for my already highly pressurized cock to handle, but two of them...I felt as though the thing was literally going to explode in my boxers.

"Only just found out myself." Said the guy behind me, and I looked around at him in confusion.

"Looks like we were separated at birth," the twin in front said "He tracked me down on one of those family reunion sites."

"Okay, stop that," I growled, making both of them and Will laugh "Which one of you is which?"

"I'm Matt," The twin in front said, still laughing "And this is Mike."

The guy behind me patted me on the chest by way of greeting.

"Fuck, Matt told me you were hot, but boy, were you short of the mark, bro!"

I could feel Mike's hardon digging at my ass as he continued to grind harder against me, practically fucking me already. Both him and Matt were shirtless, but, like Will, had managed to keep their pants, though they were both wearing just board shorts, and probably nothing underneath from the feel of it.

The stimulation was all too much, and, totally without warning, my cock erupted inside my boxers, chucking out load after huge sloppy load.

"Ahhh, shit!" I yelped as I continued to blow, my eyes squeezed tight shut. When I opened them, I saw Matt gazing up at me, the fire of fuck in his eyes. Will was looking at the three of us, with a cross between amazement, amusement, and vague repugnance, the typical straight-boy response to seeing another guy cum.

"Think we'd better get this bull into the pen, huh bro?" Matt said over my shoulder to Mike.
Still coming down from my orgasm, I allowed myself to be led across the thankfully short distance to the stairs, up them, and the equally short distance to what was apparently Matt's room off by itself in the west arm of the house.

Matt, or Mike, managed to get me over to the bed with some assistance from my jelly-like legs, while the other one shut and locked the door behind us, the thumping bass of the music downstairs still ever present.

"He's still fuckin' hard, bro!" the one on the bed with me said, flashing a horny grin.

"Yeah, he was always a bit of a bull stud, but now...Jesus maybe we went a bit far...but...man, just look at him!"

I was having trouble following what they were saying. My boxers were utterly flooded with my spent jizz, and I could feel it running down my hips and thighs onto the bed, where it soaked into the covers. I don't think I'd ever had such a powerful orgasm before, and I was still amazingly spaced out.

"You okay, big guy?" I heard Matt's, or Mike's voice coming from somewhere near. Someone was also rubbing my nipples, which was making it more difficult to drag myself back to full consciousness.

"Huh? Fuck..." I gasped, as a hand started massaging my balls through my boxers, making a squishing sound as he kneaded my nads.

"Fuck, feel the size of his big bull balls!" One of them said eagerly, presumably the one groping me "You really did a number on him there bro!"

"Yeah, but he really is a fuckin' bull now!" The other one said, in a low voice, and a moment later, my boxers were being yanked down my powerful but for the moment useless legs, leaving fully nude at the mercy of Matt and his seemingly equally horny twin. Not a moment after the soaking fabric been freed from my feet than I felt a mouth cover my still rigid weapon, hot lips and an eager tongue sliding down the shaft and slavering at the over-sensitive dick head.

"Ahh, fuck, guys, ahh, stop...aghh!" I moaned and gasped, my eyes flying open again to the sight of one of the brothers going further and further down on my 9 inch pounder, while the one that was still standing (I still didn't know which was which), was bearing down on me, pushing my legs further apart and kneeling down between them on the bed.

"What...?" I began, but then my legs were being pushed back, exposing my butt to the air, and the twin between my legs burrowed his face into my slightly furry trench, instantly seeking out my hole like a missile, and sliding forcefully past my ring and into my clenching chute.

"Aaaaa, Jesus!!" I screamed as I was well and truly rimmed for the first time in months. The one between my legs looked up and smirked.

"Missed the taste of this ass, buddy. Feels like this is the one muscle you haven't been working out! Think we need to fix that right now!"

And with that the twin I now knew was probably Matt himself dove back in and began packing spit up my ass, while Mike managed to get my entire raging dick down his throat.

It was too much, and I didn't even have time to yell before I was shooting again, for the second time in less than ten minutes. This one was just as powerful, and I heard Mike splutter and choke as I fired my load down his throat, filling his mouth as he pulled back. He managed to get his mouth fully off before the next shot, and both he and I watched in amazement as the bolt of jizz erupted from my cock like a shot from a naval gun and splotted into the ceiling, followed by two more, before they eased off and just spurted up onto my chest, my cock never even beginning to go soft, getting even harder if anything.

"Fuck that was scary!" Mike said, grinning nonetheless and watching the cum drip down from the ceiling in globs "You could've blown the back of my head off with that!"

I had collapsed back down onto the mattress, totally drained, or so I felt, panting and hardly able to see.

"Well, that's relaxed him well enough." Matt said, pulling his face from my trench again with the wet slurp "Think we'd better do this before he passes out."

And without another word, he got back on his haunches, freed his own throbbing dick from his shorts, lined it up, and began sliding it into me, pulling my huge legs up over his shoulders as I lay under him, unable to do anything but moan and gibber deliriously as he bottomed out and began to fuck me slowly but powerfully, keeping his gaze locked on me at all times.

Oh god, it had been way too long since I last got shafted by Matt. His big dick seemed to be stretching me even more than before, and I began to writhe as he slid more and still more of it into me. I could feel another orgasm slowly building up inside, when my view of Matt was blocked by Mike, now naked as I was, who had gotten astride my waist, and lowered himself onto my dick. His hole was so hot and wet, and my dick seemed to slide into him like a pile driver through soft butter.

"Aw, man, he's a big boy!" Mike yelped as he reached base. I was unable to do anything but look and feel by this point. I was too far beyond making any noise as I came again like a cannon, just arching my back and rolling my eyes, filling up Mike's ass to the point that it began to splurt out as he rose up and sank back down, fucking himself of my cock which seemed to have turned into a fire hose.

"Aw, geez, bro, he's fillin' me up!" Mike hollered, a wide smile on his face as I coated his guts with my copious load of cream. "Keep fuckin' him so he does it again! I'll be leaking this stud's spunk into my pants for a week!"

Matt didn't slow down for a moment. In fact, he began to gradually pick up the pace, faster and faster and harder and harder until he was power stroking my hole like a porn star. I never remembered his dick feeling this huge as I just lay back and let these two demons have their way with my slack, lucid body. As I suffered another crashing orgasm, my spunk exploding from Mike's tightly stretched hole now, I wondered if I'd live through it intact.

I lost count of time, but I must've cum another four times in Mike's talented hole before, finally, my dick seemed to have had enough, and began to deflate, releasing a torrent of pungent-smelling semen from his hole as it fell out like a sluice gate letting through a flooding river.
Matt had already cum in my ass once, and as I shot the last time, he screwed up his face and blew load number two up my welcoming chute.

Still spewing my juice from his ass all over my abs, Mike, eased himself up to a half-standing position, and began to jack his cock. It was big, bigger than mine, at least 10.5 inches, though I hadn't noticed while he was riding me like a fuck-crazed cowboy. Surely Matt wasn't that big as well? They were clearly identical twins, so by reason they should have identical equipment, right? But... It wasn't making any sense to my fuck addled brain, which was on the verge of shutting down after so many orgasms and so much cum.

I felt myself drifting off at last as Mike yelled and his monster cock began to plaster my chest with his own load. That was the last thing I remembered, his cumload raining down on my heaving pecs before I blacked out, exhausted.

I woke up some time later, though the party downstairs was clearly still in full swing by the sound of it, still on my back, two hot naked studs asleep in the bed with me, each one resting his head on one of my shoulders, the one on my left with his hand wrapped around my semi-hard dick, which I could feel beginning to cry for attention again.

I groaned as I moved slightly, sore from the waist down, my nuts aching like they were in a vice, but I felt good, almost energized. Well, I'd been more than right about getting laid tonight. I had never thought that I'd end up being double teamed by Matt and his mysterious twin.

I looked down at the twin on my left. I noticed a mark on his shoulder, close to the nape of his neck below his ear, and I grinned to myself. This one was Matt alright. I'd given him that mark last year, when I'd been the one fucking him to space and back, and I'd accidentally bitten too hard and drawn blood, and it had left a scar when it had healed, which Matt used to tell me he would treasure like a badge of honour, showing that he’d had wild monkey sex with Brad ‘The Bull’ Lutton.

Then came the moment where I looked over from Matt to where Mike lay, his huge cock more than half hard and rubbing my leg. I happened to look down at his neck, and I almost stopped breathing. There, in exactly the same place, was the exact same mark I'd given Matt mere months ago, apparently before they'd met. Again, I looked back and forth between their sleeping forms, seeing but not really believing. It was in precisely the same place, exactly the same size, and exactly the same shape as the impression my teeth had left in Matt's shoulder. Identical.

"What the fuck...!"

END OF PART 1

Again, if you liked, please comment
I'll try and get the next part out soon.

Last edited by inituk246; January 28th, 2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: I called Mike 'Mark' by accident in at least three places
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 09:22 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
damn that was good./
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 02:05 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I definitely agree. Although you have no numbers for their size besides their heights sort of, I can feel the size difference in the characters and love where this is going. Please get us the next chapter soon.

Just great shit.
  #4   Add to Galad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:00 PM

Galad is on a distinguished road
It felt a little scattered to me as the PoV bounced around, but it was still amazingly hot!
  #5   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:01 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Really enjoyed this - cannot wait until the next part! Great stuff!!
  #6   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:15 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Nice first part. Thanks. Looking forward to the second one. Maybe Brad will finally realize that he's changing too.

You might want to decide whether Matt's "twin" is Mike or (a few times) Mark. I'd go with "Mike", since you're using "mark" as a regular word a few times in close proximity to the "twins".
  #7   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferro View Post
You might want to decide whether Matt's "twin" is Mike or (a few times) Mark. I'd go with "Mike", since you're using "mark" as a regular word a few times in close proximity to the "twins".
whoops - probably a result of, as you said, using the word 'mark' in close proximity - also I think Matt was originally Mark in my head, which may have screwed me around a bit - just for the record, his name is Mike
I'll be on the lookout for that while writing the next part, thanks
  #8   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
Great story
  #9   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:40 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Excellent writing - Glad to see a new post - especially one so tantalizingly hot!
Can't wait for the next part!
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 05:18 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Wow, that was great! I'm really impressed. It's hard to pull off a setting in a different country, especially when a lot of your readers are from there, but you really did. I'd never have known if you hadn't told us.

It flows well and it's easy to read. Good job.

I'm not sure if it even matters, (probably not) but that title has been used before.

Okay, so where's the next chapter?
  #11   Add to Ephemeral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Insane but Fun

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ephemeral
that was really hot. Good description and awesome start. Im sure this Will is going to step into the mix.
  #12   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM

thanks for all the fun positive comments - really encouraging me to write the next one!
  #13   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Really, really hot. Can't believe this is your first story?!
  #14   Add to Funbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Funbird is on a distinguished road
Good job!
  #15   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:00 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
First of all let me say that this is a great, well written story that I really enjoyed reading. I would definitely encourage you to keep writing. You are a great writer so don't let anyone discourage you.
  #16   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I feel like I need a cigarette after that, and I don't even smoke! I can't remember the last time I read such a well-written and graphic sex scene. And everything around it is great as well. Surely you have written something before this. Thank you for lending your talent to us. I hope you're enjoying this as much as we are.
  #17   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuckin fantastic looking forward to more

also, I certainly hope wayne gets a good and thorough fucking. he sounds sweet
--Ille

Things happen.
  #18   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 01:52 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking Forward

I look forward to where you take this great story. Please don't let too much time pass!
Mike
  #19   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:07 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
holy shit!!! that was beyond hot!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!!!! MOAR!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode