The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to grywlf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2005, 12:35 AM

grywlf is on a distinguished road
first story attempt beginning

first attempt at a story more of a setup then just a story if you guys want more i'll keep at it if you don't well at least i tried

week one friday aug 14. 1987
today is day i've been waiting for, well last year my mom married this older guy that alone was bad enough but he had 3 sons from his first wife Ron is 22 john is 18 and steve is 16 . the older 2 are ok but steve liveswith us and and has made everyones life hell.oh yea and i'm 14. he is always getting in trouble .he not only
bullies me and all his friends but he give the niehbors hell too.oh he is arrested so much he has spend moredays in court in the last year then high school steve is short 5ft8 while i'm already 5ft10 but he wieghs about 60lbs more then me i think. i'm only 120 but thats gonna change now judge sentenced him this morning to 4 years so he's gonna be gone at least 2 years and i plan to use his weights the whole time mom says I probaly be tall like my dad he was 6ft7 i'm sure i will be but i don't want to be thin like he was.now that steve not around he can't stop me from using his bench and weights.i've been reading everything and anything i can about lifting.i lifted a few times behind steves back but now there nothing stopping me i'm so phyed about it. first thing tommorrow gonna go out to the garage and do the exercises I cut out of the magazine i've read every day since i got it 2 weeks ago
saturday night aug 15. 1987
so i started this morning i first tried benching about 60 not sure about the bar weight i asume it 20 lbs so i started with the bar and 2 10lb plates on each side
i asume thats about 60 or 65. well i managed to get 12 reps so i added a 5 on each side this time i got 9 reps so then i took off the 5's and tried 3 10 on each side this time it felt much harder maybe i was getting tired too cause i only got 6
so then i tried adding the 5's again and only got 2 reps so then i dropped the weight back to 60 and did as many reps as i could. after that i did some dumbell flys and moved on to 4 sets of military press 4 sets of bent over rows then i loaded up the bar with as much weight as i could lift and did a few deadlifts but then i was getting really tired so i sat on the bench and did 3 sets of dumbell curls
so thats it didn't lift alot but everyone gotta start somewhere .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options