The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM

inituk246 is on a distinguished road
Growing Boy - Part 2

Part 1 - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22736

Okay, here's the second half of Growing Boy, where everything gets out in the open. I'm a bit annoyed at myself for still holding off on the real growth, but I felt as though this chapter should really be used to get more of the necessary stuff out of the way, but I plan to get down to some big stuff in the next part, I swear!

I'd like to say thanks for all the comments on the first chapter, nice to find people enjoyed it, especially the author of the story that inspired me to write this; Twinning by Metabods (story can be found here now: http://metabods.com/mb/index.php/Twinning)

Okay, that's my lot, you can read the story now

Growing Boy - Part 2

"What the fuck...!"

My yell woke the twins, and there was a momentary panic as they tried to figure out what was going on in the dim light, and what had made the loud noise.

"What!" Matt, or the twin I had thought was Matt, the one on my right anyway, yelped as he looked at me. "What is it?"

I had calmed down from my fright, but I was still a bit freaked out.

"You...you've both got the same mark, on your shoulder," I said, feeling a bit embarrassed at myself for the fuss, but still wanting an answer "The one I gave Matt, last year."

The two of them looked at each other, both looking a little scared. I was surprised when the one on my right began to laugh, and then as the twin on my right joined in a moment later.

"Well, I guess now's as good a time as any to 'come out'!"

I looked between the two of them, totally nonplussed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The one on my left looked thoughtful.

"It's difficult to explain..."

"Try me." I said at once, and they both laughed again. I was getting really curious now and scowled at both of them to hurry up.

"Damn, don't make that face, dude!" the one on my right laughed "You have no idea how hot you look when you're angry!"

I growled in the back of my throat, which seemed to spur them on somewhat into an explanation.

"Well, I guess we should just out with it," the one on the right said to the other, who nodded in agreement, before both looking back to me. "This is probably gonna freak you out even more, man, but...we can make things grow."

I stared at him for a moment, not sure what he was saying. I guess my total failure to understand must have showed on my face, and the other one continued.

"It's like this; I'm not Matt's brother," he said, looking a bit sheepish "I'm his...clone."

My eyes went wide, and I looked at the one on my right, expecting him to burst out laughing again after a moment or two and announce that it was all a joke, but he just shrugged.

"Actually, we don't really know which of us is the...original," he put in "I mean, I wasn't exactly paying attention when it happened. We just flipped a coin, and we decided I should be Matt, and he should be Mike."

"What?" I said, looking down and shaking my head "What the hell are you both talking about? What do you mean you can 'make things grow'? Clone? I don't get any of this, if you're shitting me just tell me now and get it over with so we can go back downstairs."

"Sorry, dude, it's the truth!" The one on my left, now positively identified as Matt, laughed, slapping me on my bare shoulder. "There's other proof as well. Look."

He turned around, so that his back was facing me, and got the other one, Mike to do the same.

"You see that mark, just below my shoulder blade?" Matt said, looking back at me "That's a birthmark - I remember you asking about it last year, though you probably don't remember, as you were riding my dick at the time!"

I looked and saw the birthmark Matt described, just above his rear flank and below his right shoulder blade, maybe slightly smaller than a dime or nickel, a few shades darker than the rest of his skin. There was an identical mark on Mike's back, in exactly the same place, just like the bite scar.

"And this!" Mike said, turning around and presenting his forearm to me. He pointed out a long white mark just below the crook of his elbow, about 3 inches long. "I got that when I was 7, falling down a riverbank near Mt Hood on vacation. Mike...I mean Matt's got the same one."

He was right. When Matt showed his arm alongside Mike's, there was no escaping the fact that the two scars were both the same length and shape, like an elongated half-moon.

"No, no, no..." I said, laughing nervously "That's...that's not possible. How the hell could somebody clone themselves?"

"Yeah, I know." said Matt, his grin faltering slightly "It doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, I don't know HOW I do it, it just...happens."

"We should probably tell him the whole story," said Mike, stroking Matt's arm in a way that made my dick go unexpectedly to full hardness again "He's only getting bits and pieces." He turned to me "We've wanted to tell somebody for ages, but...it's not the easiest thing to admit. I don't think we ever thought about exactly how to word it when we had to explain the thing."

And so, I got the whole story, though it was tough to decipher as the two of them kept switching the telling of the story between them, and the one who wasn't relating it kept putting in little bits of info, but I think I got most of it that was important.

Matt didn't know he could make stuff grow until he was about 18, a few months before he came to college, though he had a hunch that he was probably doing it for years, as his cock was much bigger than all the other guys'. It seemed that the ability worked best when Matt was really turned on, and the results were usually focused on the object of his arousal, which for much of his teenage years had primarily been his own cock.

"I was hooked on it!" Matt laughed, wagging his huge 10+ inch erection as Mike paused in the telling "I must've jacked off at least 10 times a day for four years. I thought it had stopped growing when I was 15, because it reached around 6.5 inches and just stayed there, though it was only a bit less thick then than it is now."

It seemed that, between the ages of 16 and 18, his dick grew an extra two inches, until it was over 9 inches long.

"It was like a fuckin' dream!" Mike grinned, looking a bit dreamy as he stroked his own monster, like a mirror image of the one a couple of feet away. "Every teenage boy wants their cock to be bigger, and here it was, happening to me! Of course, nobody believed me..."

"But that didn't stop me telling everyone!" Matt chuckled "Mind you, plenty of people found out first hand! I think I ruined a lot of girls, and guys, for other men! Fuck, I remember the day I fucked the Senior middle linebacker of the school team in the dugout of the baseball field! He wasn't nearly as big as you, Bull, but he was pretty huge! Fuck, that hot muscle bubble ass wrapped around my dick..."

Mike interrupted at that point, as it was clear that Matt was getting too into the memory.

Matt only theorised that he had actually made his cock grow bigger by thinking it, and it wasn't until he left home to go to college that he figured it out.

"It was just a different atmosphere," Mike said "You think you're such a big man when you?re a Senior at High School, but when you get to college you realise you're just another guy like everyone else, and that you're there to make something of yourself while you have the chance."

After a couple of months, Matt realised something else; it seemed the ability he had was subconscious in nature, and that he didn't have all that much control over it. Also, he found that it was just limited to growing his own dick.

"I've got a thing about big guys, in case you hadn't noticed!" Matt smirked, slugging me playfully in the chest, though his fist wasn't able to make a dent in my huge iron-hard pecs "And I realised that the power works best when I'm turned on by some hot guy - doesn't seem to work when I'm with the chicks, for some reason - especially if the guy is big, in any way other than really, really fat. Trouble is, then the ability seems to get focused on the guys I'm looking at, rather than me, and...I can't really control it completely, even now. When I first got to this town, I had no hold over it whatsoever. I'd just look at a big hot guy and then have to leg it, because I could FEEL it happening, feel that I was making him bigger, even if I couldn't see it happening."

Suddenly something struck me.

"Will!" I gasped "It's you! You're making him bigger!"

"Yeah, I've got a bit of a weakness for old Will," Mike said, looking sheepish again "He's just totally hot in that sort of lanky way he has. It wasn't so bad in the first year, but when we moved into this place together, well, he's tough to miss, and like I said, I still can't control it fully, especially if he takes me by surprise."

"That's one of the reasons I spent so much time in my room over summer, if you were wondering," Matt said "If I hadn't, Will would probably be about 8 feet tall by now! Also, I wanted to practice controlling it."

I had to admit, the story was compelling, even if I wasn't fully sure I bought it yet, and I leaned forward as Matt went on.

"I was sick of not being able to look for too long at guys in case I started making them bigger, so I decided not to go back home for summer vacation, so I could see about training myself. After a few weeks of really intensive staring at my dick, trying to MAKE it grow, when I wanted it to rather than when the Power wanted, I could just do it if I really concentrated. I managed to consciously make my dick grow another inch! It was even better than when I thought it was just growing on its own!"

"But it wasn't all good." Mike took up, and by the look on his face I could tell he meant it. "Focusing that hard for that long - and I'm talking hours, here - it can give you some pretty serious headaches. I woke up one morning after falling asleep staring at my dick, and it felt like my brain was trying to get out behind my eyes. But I also wasn't really prepared for the...other side effects."

"It was about early August when I really fucked up," Matt began again "I'd realised that I'd managed to get my cock to over 10 inches in just a few weeks, and I was seriously pleased with myself. I jerked off for what must have been hours, and just fell asleep with jizz all over my body. When I woke up..."

"I had the hardon from hell, and it was bigger than it had been the night before when I measured it," Mike grimaced "Much bigger."

"I must've made it grow in my sleep." Matt said, a similar expression on his face to Mike's "Shit, the thing was over 15 inches long!"

"Holy fuck!" I said, unable to imagine having a cock that size. I liked the idea in a sense that, in the male psyche, a bigger dick means you're a bigger man, but I got the impression that Matt and Mike knew better, from firsthand experience.

"Yeah, it sounds good, and I was over the moon for a few hours, just playing with it, seeing how far it could shoot, jacking it with two hands, realising that I couldn't get one hand all the way around it, but it turned out to be a nightmare! The thing wouldn't stay soft! I didn't realise that I'd made my balls bigger as well, and my hormones were going mad. And even when it did go soft, finally, it was still as big then as it had been hard before I grew it! They just don't sell underwear with a 9 inch floppy in mind! And I just leaked all the time; I couldn't let anyone in this room, because it just reeked of cum and testosterone! And I couldn't fuck, of course. It was bigger around than your arm, dude; I would have killed someone if I'd stuck it in them!"

"I don't know what the fuck I would've done if I hadn't found that I could make things shrink as well!"
Mike said, looking slightly happier "At least, only things that I'd already made big, I think; I haven't really tried with anything else. It took until the end of August, but I got the thing back down to 10.5 inches again before the start of the semester. I haven't done anything to it since, though it's still damn big!" he laughed, slapping his dick so that the slimy head whacked heavily against his abs.

"Shit, I knew it felt bigger than last time you fucked me!" I breathed, staring at the two twin monster cocks within arm?s reach of me, feeling as though I was hypnotised momentarily.

"It was pretty good training," Matt said, grinning once more "I realised that I could control it much better after all that, though I was aware that I'd pretty much fucked my social life! But, I could walk around campus without having to avoid looking at all the hot guys!"

"But..." Mike said, and the sheepish look was back on his face "Sometimes it just got the better of me. I found that I still had to be careful around Will; there was one time when I got up to go to the bathroom in the morning, and he was in front of the mirror, shaving in just his underwear!"

"I just couldn't stop myself," Matt said "And I think I grew him almost a whole inch in just those ten seconds! He actually got cramp in his legs because of it, and he yelled and fell on the floor. I thought I'd crippled him!"

"But there was another guy on campus I really had to be careful around." Mike said quietly, and I noticed he wasn't looking me in the eyes any more "It was as bad as the thing with Will; I just couldn't stop it! If I saw him, I just always felt the tingling start, which always means I'm making something grow. Luckily, I could avoid him more than Will, and I don't think he noticed the changes too much, though I knew that a lot of other people had."

Mike went quiet again, and then they both looked me in the eye.

Puzzled by the pause in the increasingly hot story, I looked from one to the other, wondering why they were staring at me like that.

Then it hit me right between the eyes, and I knew that I should have realised from the off.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, jumping up from between them so that I ended up off the bed and on the other side of the room in what seemed like a single bound "Me! You've been doing me too!"

I guess I must've looked pretty ferocious at that moment because the twins actually recoiled away from me on the bed, looking genuinely afraid.

"Look, man, I'm really sorry! Like we said, we can't control it! You saw what happened to Will!" Matt gabbled, looking scared out of his wits.

"And I'm working on it, I really am...We are!" Mike rushed, looking just as afraid "And it's gotten much easier to control, but it's not perfect! But we?ll keep trying, I swear!"

I looked at them both, puzzled. They seemed to think I was angry at them. As it was, I couldn't have been less angry.

"What are you talking about?" I said to them "You think I want you to STOP? Fuck that!"

And in two clear strides I was back on the bed, whereupon I took Mike's head between my large paws, and planted the biggest wettest kiss that I could muster on his mouth, pulling back before he could react and turning on Matt, who looked fairly shell shocked by this sudden turn, and making sure he got his lips wet as well.

"You've given me what I've always wanted!" I said, grinning broadly at them both, probably looking quite manic "Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to get this big? I mean, it's not that I don't enjoy working out, but I can't count the number of times I've looked myself up and down in the mirror after a really hard workout session and just wished that there was a way to speed things up without turning to steroids! You think I'm angry with you? Fuck, I love you guys so much!"

And I grabbed them both in a bear hug on the mattress, probably winding both of them, and began planting more sloppy kisses on them, until we were all laid out on the bed, naked and laughing our asses off like three teenagers getting high for the first time.

"You're really not mad?" Mike, or Matt (I'd gotten them mixed up in the love fest), said to me, still not looking fully convinced. "We were so sure that you'd freak and tell everyone."

"Hell, I was wondering what the fuck was going on with all my shirts feeling all tight lately." I chuckled, then sat up, looking down at them on either side of me. "Hey, were you at that party on Helm Row a couple of weeks ago?"

I saw the one on my left go red, and look down in embarrassment.

"Yeah, that was me," he admitted, sounding bashful "It was the first party I'd been to in weeks, and, well, you kinda took me by surprise. I seriously didn't think you'd be there; I got the impression you weren't much of a party goer after last term."

"That was because I nearly failed my mid-terms!" I said "I've been meaning to start living it up a bit more this year."

"Wish I'd known that before then!" The one on my right - I just decided to presume it was Matt - chuckled, still blushing. "I'd had a couple of shots of the Russian stuff, so I was a bit out of my way, and then you were there, just a couple meters from me. I just felt the tingle stronger than ever, and it was like...you just inflated right before my eyes. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I had to get out of there before it got worse, so I scarpered. Sorry 'bout that."

"Nah, don't worry too much about it, though you DID ruin my favourite shirt, you should know. And probably gave my roomie enough wank-fantasy material to last him all year!"

"Really? You busted out of your shirt?" Mike piped up, looking wide eyed "Geez, wish I'd seen that! It's, like, my ultimate muscle fantasy, seeing a guy getting so big that he simply rips out his own clothes as he's standing there!"

To be honest, the thought was getting me kinda hot and bothered as well, and my dick, having been pretty much rock hard and ready to go for the last half hour, made itself known again by belching out what seemed like half a litre of precum.

"Ah, yeah, there's something else," Matt said, going red again "You're muscles weren't the only thing I grew that night!"

Seeing what he was looking at, I took a moment to examine my dick. Sure it was big, but it had been since puberty, long before I knew Matt, and it didn't look any different.

"Um, no, I didn't grow that," Matt said, grinning despite his blush "I...um...I grew your balls."

"Huh?" I grunted in surprise.

"You didn't notice?" Mike laughed, grabbing one of my balls in his hand "Jesus, I could see them from across the room when you showed up earlier!"

Looking at my ballsack as Mike handled them gently, almost reverently, I saw what he was talking about. Like my dick, my balls have always been a bit larger than average, maybe slightly smaller than a chicken's egg each. But now that I really looked, they were unmistakeably bigger. In fact, I couldn't believe I'd missed it. Each of my nuts was now only a tad smaller than a baseball!

"It was the same when I did it to myself the night I grew the 15 inch cock," Matt said, taking my other huge ball in one hand "I'll bet you've been pretty much constantly hard for the last three weeks!"

"Yeah, pretty much!" I groaned, the feeling of the two of them gently squeezing my nuts sending jolts of joy through my lower body straight to my dick, which was now pumping out precum in a constant stream.

"Yeah, really ramps up the testosterone," Mike said, and I felt his hand move from my right nut to the patch of really sensitive skin between my balls and my ass "I was having wet dreams every fuckin' night! Ruined most of my underwear too!"

The massage they were performing on me down there wasn't taking me any closer away from the edge, and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, ready to fire at any moment.

"Geez, these really are Bull Balls now, man!" Matt laughed up at me as I threw my head back, wanting to beg them to stop but not able to get the words out "Fuck, they're so full of spunk! Would love to watch you fuckin' a chick, bro, you'd blow the back of her head off! Probably get yourself about ten babies as well..."

I couldn't hold back any longer, and I let out a strangled yell, just as Mike slid a finger into my recently fucked ass, and my jizz burst out of my cock at the speed of sound, or so it felt, and I opened my eyes momentarily to see that I had doused Matt's bedroom ceiling in my juice again for the second time that evening.

"Whoa, check that out!" Mike laughed out loud as I fired streamer after streamer up in the air, hitting the ceiling again and again "We should take you to a sperm bank, dude! They'd need a fuckin' bucket to hold all this!"

He probably wasn't far wrong. By time the pressure had eased off, and my cock was spurting its last few loads onto my belly, the shit was dripping down on us from the ceiling like salty, creamy rain. I hoped it wouldn't soak through to the room upstairs; I image they'd have a tough time explaining that to their landlady.

"That'll never cease to amaze me!" Matt said, looking up and blinking as a big glob of cum dribbled down and almost hit him square in the eye "My balls must've been at least as large as yours, maybe even a bit larger, when I grew them that time, but I never came that much or so hard!"

"Guess you're just more of a man than us, huh Bull?" Mike chuckled, slipping another finger past my ring. My cock, still rick hard, jumped and oozed some more precum.

"Fuck, I've gotta have that thing up me!" Matt announced suddenly, and, before I knew it, he was swinging his leg over me, straddling my waist, and lowering himself onto my manhood. I groaned again as I felt it sliding inside him, and I wondered at how I went in so easily, almost like fucking a girl, but much more manly.

"Yeah, take all of it, bro!" Mike said intensely, as he got a close-up shot of my whopper sliding into his twin's butt. "Yeah, ride the Bull!"

I could only moan and groan as Matt reached base, and then I yelled as my dick felt as though it had suddenly been stuck in the hose of a vacuum cleaner.

"Fuck, how the hell are you doing that? You just went from the loosest hole ever to being tighter than a fuckin' virgin!"

"I'm full of surprises, ain't I?" Matt smirked down at me, as he raised himself up, still gripping my cock with his ass like a vice, and then lowering down again, upon which his hole became like sliding through warm jello again. "Me and Mike made some modifications to each other after the whole twinning thing, and he gave me an elongated sheath, branching off from my lower intestine, that's built just for fucking! It's like a tube of muscle that goes up right through the core of my abdomen, covered in little pleasure glands, self lubricating and everything! It's like having a pussy instead of an ass! It was so good, he made me do it to him as well!"

I was again having a hard time following what he was saying, as I could feel his powerful new 'muscle tube' or whatever it was trying to suck another load out of me, and it didn't feel as though my cock was resisting very hard.

Matt began riding me faster and faster, practically slamming my cock up inside himself, putting his hands behind his head and swivelling his hips as he bounced on me like a fuckin' porn star. Just as I felt myself about to give him an internal carwash, I felt him stop moving, and looked up to see what was happening. Mike had taken position behind his twin, and was gently pushing him forward, so that he was bent over me. I knew immediately what was about to happen, but couldn't believe that Matt would be able to take both of us at once!

"Oh, JESUS!" Matt howled, as I felt Mike pushing his juicy cockhead against where me and Matt were joined, and push it inside, none too gently either.

I just lay back and stared up at these fiends working their sexual devilry on top of me, feeling Mike's huge cock, more than a full inch longer than mine and about as thick, sliding steadily into Matt's modified innards, as Matt himself just looked into my eyes, his mouth slack, his handsome blue eyes wide. In no time, it seemed, Mike was all the way in, and I was double teaming another guy for the first time. I'd done it with a girl before, but that was different; me and the other guy had been using different holes. I'd never felt anything like having another guy's huge cock sliding up against mine as we shared the same hole. I couldn't take it anymore, and almost before I could react I fired off another load.

"Oh hell, that's good!" Mike laughed as Matt groaned, probably feeling the pressure on his 'sheath' increasing by the second as I flooded him, our two large cocks trapping most of my load inside him. "You're cum's so damn hot, Bull!"

Even before I'd finished shooting, Mike began to fuck his twin, Matt's hole making depraved squelching and slurping sounds as he drew out and sank back in, some of my trapped load spurting out on each in stroke. I could feel it running down my balls, and just lay back, revelling in the feeling.

Neither twin lasted very long after I'd cum, and as it was we all shot together, as I added my third load since waking up around an hour ago to my second, which was immediately joined by Mike's load, and he pushed Matt down flat onto my chest as he planted his copious seed up there, somewhere, with mine. Mat just yelped and burbled as he blew his own load between our bodies, and I felt as though we'd been glued together.

All in all, we were a fairly sticky fuck pile when we all got the energy to move again. Mike eased his deflating cock from Matt's ass with a sound like a drain being cleared, and when his head popped out, I felt my lower body being bathed in a gallon or so of our jizz which literally poured out of Matt and onto me. Not one to let me off easy, Matt decided to torture me some more by coaxing another load out of me, and in seemingly no time, the flow increased massively as I shot my fourth load since waking up into his hungry ass. The boy had been well and truly bred. I was honestly becoming sure that I could probably never risk fucking a woman again, if I was going to be shooting loads like this for the rest of my life. I'd be a father of multiple births in no time, and I dreaded to think how quickly any boys I had would develop if they had balls as big as mine.

Matt finally eased himself off me, releasing the four huge loads of cum all over my chest as a parting gift, making Mike laugh, though he quickly stopped and stared.

"Fuck, Bull, you got bigger again!"

I looked down at myself, and my eyes widened. Even I couldn't miss it this time; I must have gained at least 20lbs, though probably more, of muscle, apparently mostly on my chest and arms, in the last ten minutes of fucking.

"Fuck!" I laughed, dropping my head back on the pillow "I'm not sure if I'm gonna survive you guys if it's going to be like this every time we fuck, but I think I'll die happy!"

I took another five minutes to get my energy back, and then we decided that it was time to get back down to the party, which was probably just getting properly started given that it wasn't even 11pm yet, before anyone became suspicious of what we were doing shut up in Matt's room though, as Mike said, most of them had probably guessed already, but I knew that they would never have guessed even the half of it. Not only had I had my mind blown by these two studs, who had told me things I would never have believed outside of a science fiction book or an online story, but I had put on the same amount of muscle in one evening that it would probably have taken me weeks to gain in the gym. I couldn't wait to see what lay ahead.

End of Part 2

As always, if you liked it don't hesitate to comment below; I like that

Hope to get the next part out in the next week or so, though I've got a driving test and a job interview to get through as well in that time, so I might get waylaid in terms of concentration :crosses fingers:

Last edited by inituk246; February 5th, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inituk246 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 28th, 2014), msclpatrol (October 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Ummm *shoots a massive load* Thanks man, it was amazing and totally taken in a direction that I didn't think you would have possibly went. Just amazing and I love how the main character totally dominates those two clones LOL.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2011, 08:54 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Excellent addition! Really happy to see your story continued! Keep up the awesome work!! Good luck with your test and with your job interview!!
  #4   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2011, 10:29 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Hey inituk246,

Thanks for this - I already look forward to the sequel!

Cheers,
no name
  #5   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM

Thanks for the messages, guys - was a bit worried that there might not be enough growth in this one - am planning more in the next chapter
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:46 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
really awesome story!!!!!
thanks for sharing it with us!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:44 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Nice twist! Looking forward to where you take the mind game.
Mike
  #8   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:44 AM

Wondering...

Hey inituk246,

I hope there will be a sequel to this one? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
no name
  #9   Add to inituk246's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:54 PM

yeah, i'm working on part 3, just going very slowly...
  #10   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2011, 01:27 PM

Great!

Hey inituk246,

Thanks for your reply - slow is, of course, perfectly fine;I was just getting a bit worried that there's NEVER be a sequel... Well, I definitely look forward to Part III!

Cheers,
no name

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options