The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:54 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Cupid in Pink

Hey there, here's a little story I wrote for Valentine's day, hope you all enjoy it and this day of 'love' whether you're alone or not.

I stood there, motionless as I waited for the wind to die down, the muscles in my back starting to protest a bit at being left like this for so long. My arms and shoulders were a little more insistent that I let go soon, they doing most of the work. When I felt the wind had died down sufficiently, I let go.

As soon as my fingers left the arrow, it shot from my bow like a lightning bolt, zooming over the grass, arching in the air slightly before coming to a quivering stop in the target. Right in the centre. Naturally. I smiled to myself, rolling my shoulders to get the kinks out and then bent over for another arrow. As I did, I saw a shadow on the grass behind me and realised I wasn’t alone.

“Can I help you?” I asked, putting the arrow in place and pulling back. I wasn’t about to let someone interrupt my training unless it was important, and by important, I mean a meteor was falling and would land right where I was standing. Anything else could wait.

“You’re Nick Ferro right?” the voice asked, male, young, and a little nervous.

“Yeah” I said, aiming.

“Nick Ferro the head of the archery team?”

“Yeah” the bow creaked a bit as I pulled it back slightly and lifted the tip.

“Nick Ferro the guy who won the Olympic level Championship at London?”

I released the arrow and it struck the target, a little close to the edge of the centre circle than normal.

Grumbling, I lowered my bow and turned to face my annoying interrogator. He was shorter than me, about 5’7”, with long, shiny black hair, probably dyed, and pale skin. He reminded me of the kid who sat at the back of Biology, though I never talked to him, and he never really spoke. He wasn’t in uniform, just a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans with a chain hanging on the waistband. He was looking at me with his little dark eyes, which kept moving up and down me, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

“You know a lot about me” I said, putting my bow over my shoulder. “But I don’t know anything about you. Who are you? What do you want?”

“I’m Vince” he said, lifting his hand in a mock salute. “And I need your help”

“Uh-huh” I sighed, turning my back on him and heading to the target to reclaim my arrows. “What exactly do you need my help with?”

At first he didn’t say anything. I set my bow down and reached for the arrow closest to the centre. Placing my hand on the circular board, my thumb and index finger surrounding the shaft, I took hold of the tail and started to pull it out.

“I wanted to ask you about the Valentine’s Day Dance”

My hand slipped off the end as I turned awkwardly, taking an involuntary step back from Vince and staring at him like he’d suddenly sprouted another head. I felt my cheeks flush and suddenly felt very foolish for the way I was acting, but in my defence, he’d kinda blindsided me.

“Erm… look” I hedged, lowering my head and shifting my weight from foot to foot. “I’m all for guys asking guys out and… all that, and I’m flattered… erm well, maybe not flattered but… I appreciate that… You know what, never mind. The point is, I’m not gay, so--”

“Whoa, hey, slow down” Vince chuckled, holding his hands up to me. “I’m not here to ask you out, just your help with advertising”

“Oh… right” Could I have acted more like a homophobe? I bet Vince thought I was a real dick. “So… erm… how can I… erm, help with the… the erm advertising”

“Well, you know Valentine’s Day usually has pictures of Cupid all over the place? Well, why not have a full sized Cupid, one who can actually use a bow and arrow properly?”

“You want me to be Cupid?”

“Yeah. We’ll dress you up, I’ll take a few pictures, I’m in the photography club so I know what to do, and then I can fashion them into some good posters for the dance”

“Erm… let me get this straight. You want to take some pictures of me, dressed as Cupid, to make posters?”

“Yeah”

“So everyone’s gonna see me… in a nappy?”

“No, no nappy”

“I’m not going nude!”

“I wasn’t gonna suggest that either” Vince chuckled. “We’ll just put you in some trunks, some wings and that’s it. And I’ll pay you”

“Really? I’ll get paid for doing this?”

Vince smiled, and I knew he must have thought he had me in his pocket. To be honest, I could use the money. I’ve been saving up for a car for years and I still wasn’t that close. This could at least get me a little closer. And what’s the worst that could happen? Vince takes a few pictures of me, they get posted around campus, girls’ll see how hot my body is and they’ll be lining up to go out with me.

“OK, I’m in” I said.

“Great” Vince beamed.

Later that night, I was regretting my decision.

I was standing in the boy’s changing room, standing in front of the mirror in the outfit Vince had given me. Then again, ‘outfit’ might be a bit of an over statement.

I had a set of wings, made of plastic or something, with feathers plastered to it and ringed with something that looked like fluffy tinsel. They were attached to leather straps that went round and under my arms, chaffing a bit on the sides of my pecs, one constantly catching my nipple every time I lifted my arm. But that wasn’t the worst part.

When I’d come in, I’d found a note from Vince next to a set of pink trunks, at least I thought they were trunks. When I picked them up, they felt more silky and soft, more like satin briefs or something. And when I say pink, I mean a really girly, rosy pink. It hurt my masculinity to look at them. But, after my little homophobe reaction earlier, I was determined not to make Vince think I was insecure about my sexuality.

So here I was, wearing some pec chaffing wings and some satin pink briefs that kept riding up my butt and hugged my package. I had to keep adjusting it, feeling very self-conscious about my bulge. Plus, it felt kinda weird. There was like this tingling sensation on the head of my shaft and my balls. I hoped Vince hadn’t put itching powder or something in them.

As I adjusted myself again, I checked out my reflection. To be fair, I was pretty decent looking. At 6’1” I wasn’t the tallest guy in school, but I was still pretty tall. Also, with my training, both with the bow and at the gym, I had a pretty nice body. I wasn’t overly buff, perhaps sculpted would be more accurate. My shoulders were well rounded, leading down to some biceps that Amanda liked to run her fingers over and had forced me to move up to larger sized shirts. Because of that, my well rounded pecs and narrow waist was usually hidden, not anymore. I turned to the side, watching the four faint blocks of abdominals rippling against my skin, my hips nice and ‘shredded’, pointing down to my crotch. Come to think of it, I was pretty sure that once the girls at school saw me like this, I’d finally get to have sex.

I picked up the bow Vince had spray painted gold and the quiver of arrows with heart shaped tips and went out into the gym. Most of the lights were off, leaving a small circle of light in the middle where Vince was draping more pink sheets over blocks and ladders, throwing confetti in the air and letting it cover everything. The door swung shut with a bang behind me and he looked over his shoulder.

“Hey” he said, climbing down the ladder and looking over me. “You look great”

“Thanks” I said, my stomach getting twisted and my cheeks prickling. I still didn’t know if Vince was gay or not, but something about the way he was looking at me made me feel… uncomfortable. “So, where shall I stand?”

“Just here please” he said, placing his hand on my shoulder and guiding me into place.

It might have been my imagination, but I could have sworn he let his fingers slide down to my bicep and give it a squeeze. It was so fleeting though I couldn’t be sure. He made me kneel on one of the covered boxes, asking me to aim at the ceiling. He moved back to his camera, looking through and adjusting the lens as it whirred and chirped.

“Could you twist your arm a little more?” he asked, right before the camera flashed, shocking me. I did as I was told, but then he added “A liiiiittle more. So we can see your bicep more”

I nodded, twisting my arm more, making it look like I was flexing my bicep rather than aiming a bow. He snapped away, taking his camera off his stand and moving round, asking me to change poses every now and then. At first the flashes were annoying, playing havoc on my eyes and making my head hurt, but as time went by, it felt sort of good. It was like I was a model or something, and I was becoming more bold. Soon I forgot about the bow and just started flexing for Vince. It wasn’t until Vince had to stop to adjust his camera that I realised I’d been doing it.

“Great work Nick” he said, heading to his bag where he changed the memory card and put in a new one.

“You want more?” I asked, a bit groggily as I tried to focus.

Vince just smiled, setting his camera up again, walking towards me. That was when I noticed there was something in his skinnies. It took me a while, but soon I realised it was his cock. Vince had a raging hardon, from taking pictures of me. He was gay, and I was… I was flexing for him?! What the hell was wrong with me?

“Listen I…” I started, but then words failed me. I felt this… this… pleasure, right in my stomach. I let out a little moan, sitting back on one of the boxes, stroking my stomach, my fingers bumping over my abs. The feel of skin touching skin was like little bolts of electricity, and when I brushed against my happy trail, it made my toes curl for some reason. I started to breath heavily, trying to clean my head as the blood flowed from my upstairs brain to my downstairs one. I leant forward, crossing my legs slightly, trying to hide my rising dick.

“Everything OK?” Vince asked. Had I been paying him more attention, I would have seen the smug smile on his face, the hunger in his eyes, but as it was, I was too distracted, watching my dick stirring in my pink briefs.

No. Not my pink briefs… Vince’s.

When I was at full mast, my dick throbbing, tenting the briefs, pulling the waist band away from my stomach to show a few curls, Vince placed a hand on my thigh. He must have already seen the tip of my shaft, but when he spread my legs apart, his eyes lit up when he saw my tent.

“Wow” he breathed. “I… I didn’t realise you were that hung already”

I wanted to cover myself up, I wanted to hide my boner. I wanted to rip Vince’s hand from my thigh and get as far away from here as possible. But my body wasn’t listening. The pleasure in my stomach was spreading, covering my skin and my insides, my muscles, in the warm glow. And right where Vince’s hand lay, the pleasure was most intense. It was like it was pooling beneath his hand, and the slightest move made them explode like fireworks.

“This is gonna be so cool” Vince whispered, still staring at my tent, his hand reaching out for it, but staying away, as though kept back by an invisible barrier. I wanted to slap his hand away, or punch him… or both. Part of me was screaming at him to get his hand away from my dick, but another part was curios. If having his hand on my thigh felt good, what would it feel like to have it round my shaft.

“What… what…” I managed to say, but my words were slurred, like I was drunk.

“Shhh, shhh” Vince said, lifting his hand up and letting a finger hover above my lips. “It’ll start soon, I promise”

Before I could even try and ask him what he was talking about, ‘it’ hit me like a hundred orgasm. I arched my back, my entire body shaking as I yelled at the ceiling, the spotlight above practically blinding me. When I looked down, I could see my skin rippling, my muscles contracting then relaxing. It didn’t feel painful, a little bit weird, but mostly, it felt really great!

I felt the urge to flex. I stood up, ignoring Vince as he stepped back, eyes never leaving me as I flexed my arm at my side. It bulged, a nice big lump on my arm, with veins running over it and reaching down my forearm. I straightened my arm and then flexed again and… my bicep was bigger. At first I was shocked, unable to take my eyes of the lump of muscle, but my shock wore off when I saw the muscle swell right before my eyes, gaining at least another inch. I grinned.

Lifting my other arm, I saw that it was bigger too, my triceps firming up beneath while the bicep peaked higher. I also noticed my lats had spread a little wider, my pecs looking a little fuller. The strap holding the wings in place was a bit tighter, so I quickly took it off, focusing mostly on my body, watching the various changes occur, my dick still rock hard, the head stretching the pink material as it looked up at me. I could feel the blood flowing into it, making it warmer as it thickened and grew, my balls feeling heavier, fuller. I ran my hand over my stomach, feeling my abs shifting beneath.

The bricks pushed out against my skin, getting more defined, my hips becoming even more shredded, adding to the curves of my body. I let my hand slide back up, watching as my pecs bulged out more, hiding my hand and abs from view as they became fuller, almost inflating like balloons. I cupped the right one, giving it a rub and a feel. There was no way they could be mistaken for balloons, they were far to firm. I straightened my arms, clenching my chest and watching as the new and growing muscles moved to my will, striations appearing as I flexed my pecs.

They continued to inflate, getting bigger, my body spreading wider to accommodate them, my abs disappearing from view and my tent only just visible between the deepening chasm my pecs made. I leant forward, to see past these shelves of muscle, and look at my lower body. My butt felt tighter, firmer, filling the back of the briefs more, which were feeling more snug than they had a few moments ago, even though my waist was still so thin. I could only assume the increasing constriction of these briefs was due to the filling up of my arse and my package.

My dick looked bigger. Much bigger. The material was stretched tightly over my head, which was looking particularly fat and thick, the base of my shaft visible as my lengthened shaft had pushed the waist band further away, showing that my balls were looking bigger too. I longed to cup my package, just to feel its new weight, but I knew, once I laid my hands on my dick, I’d have to wank. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of my growth.

Past my growing junk, my legs, which to be honest, had been kinda thin in comparison to the rest of my body. I didn’t have chicken legs, but less muscle definition on them than the rest of my body. Now however, they’d caught up with the new bulk that bulged all over me. My thighs were much thicker, the various muscle groups becoming more pronounced, separated by these deep valleys I could run my fingers through, even in their new thickened state. I twisted round, looking at my calves as they bulged away from my leg impressively, and then my feet, which I could actually feel spreading across the floor, both from their own growth and that of my thighs which were forcing me to widen my stance.

I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination or not, but the floor looked further away somehow, like I’d gotten taller as well as bigger. I wanted to look at my surroundings, see how much bigger I was, but the sight of my muscles getting bigger before my eyes was just too good to look away from. I didn’t want to miss a second.

I turned my body this way and that, watching as it got thicker, rippling all over. I couldn’t see my back, obviously, but I could feel the various muscles groups shifting beneath my skin, as well as my back spreading wider, my arse inflating in a perfect shape behind me, the briefs hugging my full cheeks. I reached back, just to feel my full, perfect bubble butt, and felt that my cheeks were starting to peek out of my briefs as they struggled to contain me.

And then, the warmth left me suddenly, and I felt my growth stop. I felt a bit light headed at first, and I swayed on the spot slightly, but I quickly regained control and gave my head a shake. I looked down at my body again, trying to get a sense of how big I was.

Before, I’d be lean, now, I was a fucking beast! Every part of my body was bulging with muscle. I could feel my thick arms rubbing against my lats, not so much that I couldn’t hold my arms at my side without being at an angle, but it was still enough that every movement made them fight for space. My pecs were full and jutted out so far I couldn’t see past them. I had to lean forward to see my toes and my massive crotch. I wasn’t sure how wide I was, but it had to be at least twice as wide as I’d been this morning.

Somehow, the pink briefs were still on, clinging to me, desperate not to be torn, to survive. My dick was fighting against it just as passionately, throbbing in the air, more of the base visible and my poor swollen balls getting crushed by the ridiculously small amount of space left. I tensed my dick and I heard the seams strain.

“Fuck”

That was when I remembered I wasn’t alone. Vince was standing in front of me, his forehead level with my clavicle and his hand down his skinnies. The fly was open and he was stroking himself, his boxers damp with pre. He looked so much skinnier now, his legs and arms like toothpicks, his waist the same width as one of my thighs. And his dick, it was nothing compared to mine.

“This is better than I ever imagined” he moaned, shuddering as a large glob of pre oozed onto his fingers. “Fuck. You’re so fucking huge Nick, you’re a god”

He reached out for me but I grabbed his wrist, my huge hand encompassing most of his forearm. His eyes bulged, wincing a bit so I loosened my grip. I didn’t know my own strength.

“What have you done to me?” I asked, my voice sounding deeper than before, powerful, even though there was a note of fear behind it. “You… you turned me… into a freak!”

“No, no not a freak” cried Vince, reaching for my face but I knocked his hand back and squeezed his wrist tighter. “You’re a god now. You’re better than everyone. Bigger”

“But… I… I don’t understand. What’s… how did…”

I let him go, putting my hands to my head. Something was wrong, I could feel things changing, my memories, thoughts. The fantasies I’d had of girls like Amanda and Lucy were replaced by muscular guys flexing. Suddenly I could see the guys in the changing rooms and my eyes were lingering on their bodies, looking at them as they undressed, their butts, their muscles, their dicks. It made my bloated manhood throb in expectation. I could see Vince through my fingers and he suddenly looked irresistible. I wanted to pin him against the wall or throw him on the floor and kiss him, then force my dick inside and fuck his brains out.

“NO!” I roared, stumbling back, crushing the boxes I’d knelt on moments before. They were unable to hold my new weight and splintered like toothpicks. My feet got tangled in the pink sheets though and I fell, but I didn’t feel a thing as I hit the floor, breaking more of the boxes as my incredible new bulk protected me. Vince called my name and knelt down beside me. “Don’t touch me! You made me gay!”

“I know it must be scary for you, but you won’t care in a minute. Just let it happen, it’ll be fine Nick, you’ll feel better”

I ignored him and fought as hard as I could. I dug my heels in, but it was like trying to hold back a tidal wave. It just washed right over me, drowning me. The faces of the girls in my classes became blurred, their bodies too, while all the guys moved into sharper focus. Suddenly I could remember all their names, see the curves of their muscles, they way they filled their clothes, the way they walked. A small part of me was repulsed at what was happening, but a greater and growing part was finding it incredibly hot.

I looked down at Vince’s hard dick, licking my lips as my heart raced, wanting to reach out and touch it. I wanted to touch him and have him touch me.

I slammed my fist on my thigh, driving these thoughts out with pain. I didn’t like guys, I liked girls. Girls like Amanda, I’d always liked her. Tits, tits, tics, tecs, dicks, no, pecs, wait, I mean… oh god, this can’t be happening.

I was now bigger, stronger, more powerful than all the guys in the school, and I was suddenly lusting after them. Even Brad Day, the huge rugby player, once the biggest guy in the school, was smaller than me. My head was suddenly filled with the image of Brad on his back, his legs spread and resting on my traps as I fucked him and he screamed my name.

“No” I whispered, covering my head as though I could simply crush the images from my head. Vince placed his hand on mine, and I snarled, looking up at him with as much loathing as I could muster.

But when I saw his face, saw the love in his little eyes, my anger evaporated. He hadn’t really done anything wrong. He’d given me this great body, made me bigger beyond my wildest dreams, and I could tell that he loved me. Now, looking back, I could see the way he looked at me, a sense of longing in his looks. It must have been hard for him, having to see me and feeling his feelings when he knew I couldn’t return them. Now I could.

I lifted my hand, my fingers twitching, trying to curl into a fist, but instead, I just placed it on his face. My large palm practically covered most of his cheek. He smiled, and I felt his skin moving beneath my palm. I stroked him gently, looking deeply in his eyes.

Vince’s smile only got wider when I started to lean closer, his eyes never leaving me as I pressed my lips against his. I’d never kissed a guy before, obviously, but it was certainly different to kissing a girl. It had this… deepness to it, like I could feel the masculinity, taste the musk. It was an addictive taste and I wanted more.

I started kissing him more hungrily, desperately. His hands started to rove over my body, gripping and feeling my arms, my chest, but his fingers could barely put a dent in my bulk. When I flexed a muscle he was holding, it bulged too big for his hand and he only moaned in pleasure. I have to admit, I found it kinda hot too.

With the effort it would have taken the old me to lift a glass, I picked Vince up, guiding his legs round my waist, digging my fingers in his cheeks and pressing his crotch against my abs. He chuckled, looking down at me before leaning down and kissing me, moving from my lips to my neck, his body grinding against mine, that cock of his leaking pre all over my abs.

“Oh god I’ve gotta fuck you” I growled, my eyes rolling in their sockets as Vince’s tongue ran over my traps.

I set him on the floor, straddling his legs, flexing my thighs against them, trapping him and preventing him from getting away. I sat up, looking down on him, drinking in his dazed expression and lust clouded eyes which were fixed on my cock, still trapped in those stupid pink briefs by the way. I grinned, running my hands down my abs and hooking onto the straps. Vince looked up at me, eyes locking on mine for a brief second of wonderment before returning to my dick, wanting to see it in all its glory. I ripped the briefs with a tiny tug, my biceps barely using a fraction of their power and let my cock stand proud and naked for all to see. Without the briefs, my balls were free to drop, and boy did they drop. My balls felt so heavy and warm as they rub against my thighs I let out a low moan.

“Oh fuck” gasped Vince, shuddering on the floor as his little cock started firing all over himself, getting on his shirt, skinnies and boxers. “Oh shit no! No, I didn’t want to cum yet! Ah fuck”

But I just smiled. I gave his cock a stroke, my hand dwarfing his shaft as I scooped up some of his cum. Vince became a quivering mass, unable to do anything but pant and moan as I collected his cum and started rubbing it along my own cock. I had to be careful though. I had so much pent up sexual tension in my balls I felt like I was playing with a loaded rocket launcher that could go off at the slightest touch. But, once I felt my dick was sufficiently lubed up, I took Vince’s skinnes by the waist band and ripped them off.

My sudden use of force was enough to stir Vince out of his stupor, and he looked down himself at me as I tore his denim jeans like paper, wanting to feel his skin. His boxers were even easier to get off, and once Vince’s legs were bare, I lifted his arse off the floor.

His eyes widened in understanding, his calves resting on my traps as I spread his leg and put myself in position. I could see his hole between his cheeks.

It was gonna be a tight fit.

Without hesitating, I did something that used to make my own arse clench in revulsion and placed my dick against his hole. At first I just let the head tease him, running it around the rim, putting part of it in then pulling back out. Vince was swearing and panting, grabbing handfuls of the pink sheets as he writhed on the floor, but my firm grip kept his butt steady for me. Then, when I felt like I was pushing my limits, I started to enter him properly.

It was such a tight fit. Vince was a gibbering mess as my thighs bulged, my arse cheeks clenching together as I forced my way in inch by inch. When I was all the way in, my groin pressing against Vince’s warm cheeks, I gave a low moan.

“How you doing?” I asked, running a gently finger along the back of his thigh.

“So… big” he grunted. “Please, fuck me. Fuck me now!”

I grabbed onto his hips and wasted no time. I rocked back, sliding my cock out and then slamming it in again. Vince made a strange gargled noise and he slid across the floor, my balls swinging and slapping against him, but I pulled him back as I moved back and went in again, and again. This was far better than a hand job. My dick was just getting squeezed so tightly by his arse, working my head in amazing ways. It didn’t take long for me to lose my load, and my virginity along with it.

I howled, squeezing Vince’s hips tightly as I held him against me, curving my back down as my muscles shuddered with each shot. My thighs rippled and flexed, making me buck my hips back and forth, firing load after load into Vince’s quickly filling arse. Soon it was too much and it started to leak out, dripping onto the floor and down his back.

When my immense balls finally ran out of man seed, I let out a long sigh or bliss. I slid myself out, gently putting Vince’s arse back on the floor, then placed my huge arms either side of his torso and leant down, pinning him to the floor with my bulk. It took a while for his eyes to focus on me, but I didn’t mind, I was quite happy just to stare at his face and wait for it to light up at the sight of me.

“Wow” he breathed. “That… that… wow”

“Yeah” I grinned, flexing my pecs against his skinny little body, pressing him even harder into the floor. “So, now that I’ve got you where I want you, how did you make me so… big?” When I said ‘big’ I gave my pecs another hard flex and pressed my whole body against his. I could feel his dick quiver between my huge thighs and another little shot leak out.

“It was the underwear” he gasped, due to the fact my pecs were crushing his lungs and the pleasure of having my body so close to his brought. “My brother’s into magic, and he made me this muscle enhancing power. I put it in the pants so when you put them on, the powder got absorbed into your skin and… voila”

“Really? That’s kinda cool. But why me?”

“I-i-i-isn’t it obvious?”

“Say it” I commanded, with another bone crushing flex of my pecs.

“I like you”

“Just like?” A bit more pressure from my pumped up pecs.

“No” he wheezed. “I… I love you”

“See? Now was that so hard?”

I leant down and kissed him, my cock already starting to get hard again.

On the night of the Valentine’s Day Dance, I walked in with Vince on my arm. As per usual I got a load of stares when I entered the room, but I’d gotten used to them by now. After all, I towered over everyone, my shoulders were barely able to get through doors, and the largest clothes I could buy were still snug on my huge muscles. Tonight was no exception. The buttons of my shirt were struggling to stay together over my pecks, and the sleeves of my blazer had been ripped off. My trousers hugged my immense quads, which rolled over each other as I sort of waddled into the gymnasium, and my bulging crotch swayed with them. I could see plenty of people checking me out, but all I cared about was Vince. I looked down on him, saw his beaming face and it made me feel great about myself.

“You want something to drink?” I asked, my low, powerful voice easily audible over the crappy music.

“I’m OK thanks”

“How about a dance?”

“I can’t dance” he blushed.

“What would you like to do then?” I asked, giving his arm a nudge. I tried to be gentle, but as I still wasn’t quite used to my new muscles, it made Vince’s entire body sway slightly. “Sorry”

“You don’t have to apologies remember”

He gave my forearm a hug, but I ended up surrounding him with my muscles, lifting him up so we could kiss. No one made any comments, because by now they’d all learned what would happen if they did. I broke the kiss but kept Vince in my arms, his feet dangling in the air and his dick getting hard against my abs. He blushed but I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Shall we get out of here?” I whispered.

“But we just got here” Vince chuckled, though his eyes were screaming “Yes! Take me out of here!”

“OK then, we’ll stay” I teased, making a move to put him down.

“No!”

I chuckled again, squeezing him tighter. “Like I would want to put you down. Wanna head to my place? You think you can last that long?”

“Not really” he blushed.

“Then I’ll fuck you under the stars”

“You romantic you”

“You know it” I chuckled, kissing him again, but gentler this time. “I’m yours Vince”

Hope you liked the story, let me know, and happy Valentine's

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (November 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Shame on you, posting such a great and HOT story that made me blast the stupendous load I was saving for my hunky-hub later tonight, after a romantic Valentine's dinner.

Well done. Maybe we'll get a St Patricks Day follow-up, if we're good little muscle-whores?
  #3   Add to Magigrowth49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 03:59 AM

Magigrowth49 is on a distinguished road
I agree, wouldn't mind seeing a follow up ;-p

P.S, why's the txt so small?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size