The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Cranzazzo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2011, 08:28 AM

Cranzazzo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Cranzazzo
Transmitted Power

Looking for a story where an average man is seduced/seduces a female bodybuilder and after having sex with her, transforms into a bodybuilder himself. If there any stories out there please let me know or make one up! I will try to write my own too
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2011, 10:16 AM

droz
There are a few like that on www.thevalkyrie.com and also on www.brawna.org
  #3   Add to Cranzazzo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM

First Part

Here's the first part of my story of transmitted power, it takes a bit to start up but thats the story line. Summary: an average straight man is bored with his life and meets a female bodybuilder that changes his life. He becomes involved with her and experiences some pleasurable side effects.
Warning: I am an amateur

My name is Lloyd. I was 26 and single with a Nursing Degree and I worked at the hospital in the middle of the city. I lived alone with my dog and didn't go out much except for the occasional beer with my fellow male nurses. My parents didn't really talk to me, they focused instead of my older and more successful siblings. Brother Mark who was now an FBI agent, and sister Irene who had successfully become one of the most talented brain surgeons in Texas. I was always overshadowed by them and ignored by my parents who were either ashamed by the fact that their former football star son was now a male nurse, or because I was 26 and had failed at each attempt at romance possible. If only they could see me now. Something happened to me that changed my life forever. I can't explain it, supernatural powers are at work and although it took me a long time to believe it, I have finally accepted what I have become and who helped me transform.
Before my change, I resembled your average man, 5 foot 8 inches, 160 pounds, not too skinny but not fat or too muscular, just a normal body for the normal male nurse named Lloyd. In high school I was at my prime, eight whole years ago I was pretty yoked as a starting running back but then my leg gave out during a failed play. I never lifted again after that, and I guess you could say that I was pretty soft eight years later. I remember sitting at home healing while older brother Mark rocked the wrestling championship and Irene was the queen of the swim team. I felt like crap and didn't even bother going to my own senior night. My then-girlfriend Ava dumped me and I couldn't really blame her. I was just dead weight anyway, but everytime I think her name I can't help but add "Ho" in my thoughts afterward.
Five months ago, after a boring and depressing day at work (two of my patients died during my shift), I returned to my lonely apartment and was greeted by my dog, Beetle. Beetle was the only thing that actually cared for me, and I can admit that he was my best friend. I could always rely on Beetle to cheer my up and he didn't care what my job was, how my parents viewed me, how much money I made or how my body looked. I sat down on my couch, grabbed a beer and turned on the tv. Beetle rested his head on my lap as I flipped through channels and sipped some beer. I saw him drooling on my lap but I didn't care. Not like I was going to see anyone or any particular girl soon. As I thought this, I turned towards my calender and saw that it was February 13th already. Valentine's day was tomorrow. I remember thinking, Aw crap, another so called "Singles-Awareness Day." I hated it when people called it that. I remember one of the female nurses, Hillary, telling some of the male nurses about a blind dating service that was happening on Valentine's Day. What the hell, I figured, there might be a chance to meet someone. So I called up Hillary and asked where that Blind Dating thing was going to be and she told me at some 2 star restaurant downtown.
So I decided to go, after my shift ended, I drove down to this restaurant, a signiature Italian place called "Luigi's". On the way there, I started to think about the types of women that I usually went for. I had an unusual fetish that I had first experienced when I was fifteen. I saw pictures in our Studies of the Body Class and the teacher was using slides to go through human extremes. On the sliders were two bodybuilders, a man and a woman. That was during my football days and I remember dreaming of being as huge and muscular as that man up on the screen, who I later researched and discovered that it was Paul DeMayo, one of my favorite bodybuilders. And the female bodybuilder, I never found out who she was but she was perfect. Her breasts were perfectly round and pushing against her tiny swinsuit. Her muscles were even better, she was simply the most gorgeous things I had ever seen. When I told that to Ava she was pretty mad at me and that was a contributing factor to us breaking up. Anyway, since then I had always had a thing for muscular women, specifically bodybuilders. I mean of course I was into regular women too, skinny, fit and those with gorgeous tits and hair and the likes, but those muscular women always had a special place for me. When I lost my virginity in college to a drunken sorority girl, I remember wishing that she was one of those powerful Amazons and that I could feel her muscular body against mine, to feel her firm breasts against me pumping up and down. All dreams, I never expected to meet one or even befriend one even if I ended up joining a gym. I arrived at the restaurant and went inside, sitting down at one of the many designated tables ready to begin.

A short woman walked through the tables and with a loud and rather annoying voice began to instruct the forty people there how the blind dates would work. As she was explaining that every eight minutes we would switch with the ring of a bell and would shift to the table to our left. I began looking around and spotting the other women. Most of them were alright looking, some were a bit ugly and one or two that I wouldn't mind banging if I got the chance. The men there were average looking like me, no superstars or extreme athletes there that I could see. I waited for the first bell to ring and for the woman to stop talking. She finally ceased and the blind dating began. The first woman that sat with me talked for a good eight minutes about how she had been widowed and such. She was nice, but already had baggage and wasn't my type of girl. The second was just, a dud. The third was a Space Physics engineer working with NASA and although I could tell that she made bank, this lady, Yolanda, was a bit pudgy around the edges and spoke too fast. After the first three I was wondering if I was going to meet anyone at all, and thought that this would be yet another Valentine's Day disaster. Then, the fourth girl came along. I was at the table when the annoying lady rang the bell again and a woman sat down. I looked up at her and saw what kind of gorgeous creature she was. A godlike Amazon was sitting across from me, a young looking bodybuilder twice the size of me was looking at me with bright blue eyes on a smiling and sweet face. I noticed her olive skin and how she was perfectly proportioned. Her traps bulged through her tight blue shirt and her large shoulders it out. I knew she was watching me stare and I looked down at her chest, I couldn't help it. Her breasts were enormous, stretching out her shirt to the tearing limit. She saw me staring and I caught her smirking as I admired those jugs, perfectly firm-looking and gigantic. Next to her muscular pecs and breasts were enormous bulging arms, her biceps had clearly strained the shirt and she was hiding them under the table. I looked back up at her and stammered a nervous greeting. The muscled beauty smiled back and spoke.
"Hi, I'm Kia."
"I'm Lloyd, how's your luck been so far?"
"Insurance agent, plumber and a lawyer, so not so good" she smiled as she mentioned the lawyer
"Ha! That's alright, I uh didn't have much luck either, so what do you do?"
"Isn't it obvious?" she said as she lifted her fabulous arms above the table and lightly flexed them
As she did this I felt my member twinge inside my pants and I gasped slightly as she continued.
"I work as a personal trainer and own a gym nearby, I started it after I got back from a trip through Australia. I'm usually there and haven't found time for romance, I just thought I'd try this blind date thing out but so far I've scared off the other three."
I stammered before answering, I couldn't believe my luck, I wondered how much time I had left before this beauty had to leave me. My penis continued to stiffen in my pants as I couldn't help but stare at her fabulous muscles and of course that rack. I realized I was being awkward and spoke
"I'm a male nurse and I live alone at my apartment, I'm trying to find time to hit up a gym or start a romance, but I'm not sure yet."
"Hmm you should come to my gym, I'm pretty sure we could change you to meet your goals quickly"
She winked sexily at me as she said this and couldn't help it anymore, I took a leap of faith and leaned in towards her. She leaned in as well and I spoke from the heart
"Kia, I'm just gonna say the truth, you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and by far the sexiest, I can't get over your body and I'm sorry if I'm being too forward, but you're beautiful and I just can't get over it."
We leaned back and I was scared that Kia would get scared off but instead she had a sideways smile on her face.
"You really think I'm attractive? That I'm sexy?"
"My God, Kia, you're everything that any sane man would want in a woman, you're the embodiment of sex and desire, lets get out of here and go get coffee."
Kia spoke and as she did I could see her muscles shifting as she moved her arms on the table and I could see a tear in her eye.
"Since I started bodybuilding, not one man has wanted relations with me, they're scared of me and think I'm a freak. I've been seen as ugly and monstrous ever since and I miss romance."
She continued and I make a bold move and grabbed her hand across the table, already I could feel the power that she possessed as she gripped mine back.
"If you really think that I'm beautiful, that I'm sexy, then prove it now."
She closed her eyes and I saw the short woman heading for the bell again. I made a rash move and stood up, walked around the table and took her face in my hand. I turned her face towards mine and dove in for a kiss. Our lips connected and Kia responded back ferociously, taking me by surprise. I then felt silly for being surprised at her ferocity, after all she was a bodybuilder. In front of everyone else in Luigi's, we kissed and I felt her lucious hair as our tongues started to intertwine. Several things then happened at once, I felt my manhood bulge with desire, my left hand felt heavy all of a sudden and wanted to grab her breast and then the bell rang. We seperated as everyone started to move and we stared into each other's eyes as we panted for breath. Kia looked more beautiful than before up close, and I began necking her as she lifted her head upwards, closed her eyes and moaned so softly I wasn't sure I heard it.
"Let's get out of here" she said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard. I took her by her hand and she stood up. She was half a foot taller than me and twice as wide. Her rippled back was exposed through the cut in her shirt and her legs were massive, tree trunk theighs stretching her tight dress even further. And her ass, Kia's ass must have been carved by the gods because it was perfect. A rounded bubble-butt, her rear stuck out against the fabric and was firm and taut as she moved. She forcibly led me out of Luigi's and walked down the street. Thoughts of my car went out the window as she led my down the sidewalk and I was hypnotized by the movements of her muscles and her firm ass as she moved. Every fifty feet or so she would turn around, grab me and pick me up, bringing me to her level and would proceed to make my mouth hers. Never ever have I met someone so experienced and such a professional kisser. After the fourth makeout session in the street, Kia finally walked up to a closed gym and fumbled with a key from her tiny purse. She opened the door and dragged me inside.
  #4   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM

droz
Transmitted Power

A great start to the story, I look forward to reading the next chapter
  #5   Add to Cranzazzo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM

Part 2

I was sure I was dreaming, this muscle goddess was actually taking me to hers, to own me. I felt fine with being dominated, if that was what she wanted, but it was something else that turned me on more than watching Kia begin to pose for me in the back room where a large padded floor was kept for wrestlers, yoga practicioners and the like. I was intrigued by the idea that this gym would become my second home, that Kia would help me train and lift. The idea that Kia would help me become what I had always wanted, a bodybuilder myself. I started stroking my penis as it tightened against my jeans and Kia continued to pose down in her tight dress in front of me in the darkened room.
"More, MORE!" I shouted as Kia grunted while she showed me her magnificent back, shredding the rest of her shirt. I cummed a little in my jeans as Kia turned around and threw the tatters to the ground. Her bra and mini jean skirt remained as she faced me and pounced on me. 200 pounds of pure sex and muscle fell on me and Kia began licking my neck like some sort of animal. I welcomed it, and responded by grabbing her breasts, fullfilling what I had been dreaming of all night. I was in heaven, firm and muscular, her breasts seemed to be radiating heat. I broke off our kissing ritual and dove right into them. She moaned in pleasure and flexed her pecs together. I could feel Kia's breasts against my face, I was in pure ecstacy and didn't even notice her swooning and her muscular legs shuddering anxiously against me. Just when I thought that she couldn't get any sexier, Kia grabbed my head from her breasts and stared at me, her blue eyes inches away from my face.
"Lloyd, I know we just met, and its crazy to even think this but..."
"But what Kia?! I've never met anyone like you, you're the sexiest and most beautiful thing on the planet, how can I satisfy you?" I begged of her, oh how I wanted her now, she looked so sexy in the dark.
"I can change you Lloyd, but I have to know now. Even though we've just met, I feel something for you I have never, ever felt for another before. If you stay with me, you will not be the same person you are now."
Her words got through to me but I was so lust-driven right now by a fantasy I thought would never come true so I just babbled along and agreed with her.
"Anything you say Kia, you're presence is all I need to survive" I said as I tried to dive in again and kiss her but her strong arms held me back.
"If we do this, you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine Lloyd, and you will complete me."
"YES, I want to do this with you!" I shouted and as we continued to stare into each others' eyes, I slipped my hand down between her smooth and bulbuous theighs and under her jean minishirt. I could feel her wet panties and moved my finger passed them, still staring into Kia's eyes as she began to gasp with anticipation. I felt her below, and gently tickled her inner regions. Kia moaned louder as she began to blink at me and then after twenty seconds of feeling her, Kia grabbed me and we embraced, my hand stuck between her rock hard abs and her bountiful breasts pressed against my average chest. She then pushed me back on the bed and rolled me over, growling softly like a wild savage animal.
Kia leaned over me, using her extraordinary muscles to grab my shirt as she ferociously massaged my neck with her skilled tongue. She grunted as she powerfully ripped my shirt off of me, exposing my very white and unimpressive torso. My already fully erect penis twanged with excitement as my shirt was removed and was freed once Kia gently tore back by pants. My dick, an 8 incher fully erected, flung itself up and rested against my non-existant abs and Kia wooed with excitement as she saw it. She leaned over and started stroking it softly while her other hand removed my pants and my underwear down my legs.
"It's been forever since I've seen one of these..." She whispered as I felt her gentle touch caress my member and I was overcome by another sensation of pleasure.
I expected her to start sucking my cock and was actually looking forward to it because I've never been lucky enough to actually receive head from a girl, but that wasn't it. I looked up and saw Kia remove her miniskirt, still staring at my lecherously. She cast it aside as I saw her collapse next to me, wearing only her bra and soaked panties.
Sex, manifested. Nothing that ever existed could have appeared more beautiful and satisfying than laying next to a creature so powerful and beautiful. Kia began nuzzling my neck as her massive theigh reached over my midrift, touching my dick as she laid next to me. I turned to her and continued our kissing ritual. As our tongues intertwined and I tasted her lips, Kia reached over and pulled my back, shifting me to facing her and my member swung, fully erected, below her panties. We stopped and Kia reached her gigantic arms around her back and I leaned in on her, looking directly down at her heaving chest. She closed her eyes and lifted her head upwards as she unclipped her satin black bra.
The bra exploded. It flew against my pathetic chest as Kia's boobs were released and shed their satin oppressor. She shrieked as she was freed and grabbed me in a bear hug. Her breasts squashed up against me, I began to caress them with my tongue as my hands worked around Kia's developed back and her enormous lats, which I had not seen enough of yet. We continued to moan together as her legs began to shudder again and parted momentarily and I could see my prize. My hands slipped down into her tight panties and I felt her massive bubble buttocks. They were so firm, so soft and so perfect in every way that I couldn't to fully experience them.
"I want you....to get rid of it.." she moaned softly in my ear before taking it in her mouth.
I complied and began to pull down her panties,her buttocks also seemed to expand with the absense of the black fabric and I laid her back so that I could take it off. Kia laid back against the bed again and I worked her panties off, kissing her muscular body along the way.
The instant that the panties made it past her feet and onto the floor, Kia pounced on me again, but not like before. This time, Kia became a savage, the subtle and enticing touching and caressing stopped and she threw me back against the bed. She roared as she held my hands back and positioned herself over me, pressing her boobs against my chest and aligning her washboard abs against my flab layered belly. Her midrift met my penis and she said one last word to me. Kia grabbed my chest from under her boob and examined my body.
"Say Goodbye" she said and glanced lustfully up at me. I couldn't speak because I was so overcome by ecstacy and then it began.
Kia lifted herself up slightly and then lowered herself back down on my member. I gasped in awe as her tight pussy swallowed my penis and I entered her. I grabbed her by her muscular shoulders, pressing myself against her and I plunged deep.
Raw power, raw unbridled pleasure and relief engulfed me as I continued to hump Kia. The bodybuilder took it, actually, I took it, and her roars were drowned out as I experienced ecstacy like never before. I was in heaven, the woman of my dreams, beauty and muscle combined, connected with me finally, after all my failure. Kia's body and mine became one as I continued to grope and feel her muscles as she rode me like a horse. After several minutes, it happened.
I have orgasmed before, with that drunken sorority girl and with Ariel, a skank in my apartment complex, but this was different. Her legs shuddered for release and her boobs encompassed my torso as I came inside her and she screamed. Waves and waves of undiluted pleasure overcame me and although I recognized the orgasm, something else was there, something powerful. It was as if I could feel Kia's strength pouring into me while I convulsed with pleasure. It lasted for about two whole minutes as she held me in her muscular body and I felt ourselves become one.
When it was over, Kia pulled herself off of my penis and rolled over. I snuggled next to her, feeling her muscles once again and then fell asleep, my head using her massive breasts as the perfect pillow.
When I awoke, Kia was already awake next to me, her hand tracing my body and softly caressing my tender regions.
"Morning Lloyd, how do you feel?" she asked with a suggestive tongue movement
"I feel great, even better that you're here" I said as I pressed myself up against her again. We locked lips again and it seemed as if all her vigor from last night still remained in her massive body. It wasn't long before we were entangled in the sheets again and I penetrated her. Sex in the light was even better than at night and I could see her muscles working as I made love to her. It must have looked strange at the time, a small average sized man fucking a huge bodybuilder like a small dog humping a person's leg. When we finished again, Kia took me in her arms and as her breasts squashed against me she asked me to come back that night after work. I agreed and prepared to leave. I managed to find the pieces of my clothes scattered around her bed as Kia got up and went to the dresser. Even after what we had just done, I couldn't focus on picking up my things and stared as her muscular Amazonian body as she picked out a pink laced lingerie, examined it, and struggled to fit it over her huge physique.
By the time she was done, I already had a massive boner and knew I had to get to work. I gathered my things and before I walked out the door, Kia grabbed me once again and pulled me close to her in a tight embrace. She kissed me passionately for a minute then stopped and looked at me again.
"Tonight, you'll be a different man Lloyd, and all day you'll have this to look forward too."
I stared down at her magnificent body and saw those huge melons, restrained by pink lace, taunting me. I only had to stoop an inch or so to motorboat them once last time before I finally left and Kia shut the door.
On the way to work, I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. The woman of my dreams showed up at a blind date session and a few hours later, I sated her in bed. Not only was she the beast I always wanted to lay with, she wanted more and wasn't turned off by my average sized body. I made it to my car and went to work, still unable to believe what had happened with Kia.
All day I couldn't stop thinking about Kia, about our encounter and how magical tonight would be. I prayed that she would be at the apartment and that this wasn't just some dream I was having. The day progressed normally but then during my break I started feeling strange.
I went down to a basement lounge where I could always count on being alone and I sat at one of the lunch tables drinking some tea i had purchased. I felt funny all over, but couldn't tell what was causing the sudden warmth in my body, it was as if I was sore from a workout but I could tell that my muscles were growing. I inspected them all and noticed nothing new, I felt a bit silly checking myself out, even my dick, while wearing scrubs and in the hospital basement. Who did I think I was, Kia, thinking my muscles were worth checking out anyway. I felt odd for the rest of the day but I put it aside, excited for my second night with Kia.
I returned to her apartment after work and it was already very late, 930pm. I went to her door but on it was a note. As I first spotted it, dread overcame me and I feared that she had become impatient and left.
"Come to the jacuzzi by the lease center" it read.
Intrigued, I walked around the complex to the pool area to see that it was dark and closed. I hopped over the fence and set my coat on one of the pool chairs, looking for Kia. Everything was dark and I could see the steam rising from the jacuzzi and the dark pool just feet from it.
"Hey"
I turned around and saw the dark silhouette of a huge human under the ramada and she started to approach me. I gasped with excitement as she entered the moonlight and stood before me. Kia looked even sexier in the dark and I could barely make out that she was wearing a tight cheetah spotted two piece bikini on that didn't hide much of her bulging muscles or womanly features. I stared up at her and out eyes locked in the dark as I felt her hand snake around my back and grab my scrubs.
"All day, I worried whether you'd come back, whether you really enjoyed me." she moaned as she nuzzled my neck and I proceeded to reciprocate, massaging her right breast with my tongue.
"Now that you're here, we can complete your change.." she said, giving me the most lustful look I had seen in her,
"What?" I started to say but Kia grabbed me by my scrubs and forced me towards the pool. She ripped off my shirt and cast it aside and seconds later I fell backwards into the dark pool, which was surprisingly warm. I resurfaced and saw Kia stepping gracefully into the pool, her eyes locked on me. I started to get hard as she got closer and before I knew it, my penis was fully erect in my wet scrubs. It felt strangely pleasurable in the water and Kia grabbed me in a hug and pulled me to her. We started our ritual and as she forcefully held me to her and claimed my tongue, I could feet her powerful legs wrap around me and her feet began to remove my scrub pants.
Seconds later, I was naked in the water and pressed against the woman of my dreams. I lowered my hand between her hard body and my soft chest and gently tickled her womanhood, causing Kia to gasp in pleasure. I reached up slightly and removed her tight bikini off of her, forcing it down her thick theighs until it was floating in the water several feet from us. I felt the warmth again flowing through my body as Kia began to gasp louder and moan as I reached around her and unclipped the top part of her bikini. Her breasts were released in the water and the bikini fell away, rendering Kia beautiful and naked in front of me. Once again, Kia went nuts and savagely grabbed and groped at me all over. Our chests squashed together as we ferociously kissed and she wrapped her powerful legs around me and lowered herself onto my dick. I entered her and at once, the warmth inside me seemed to heat up and I remember moaning loudly and simulateneously with her as we twirled around in the pool and she bounced up and down on my cock. I kissed her furiously as we heTd each other together and then I came. Once again, pleasure overcame me in droves as I released my abundance into her as she shuddered for release. As we orgasmed together, I felt something else happening.
The warmth inside me overcame my body just after my orgasm had. Although I was still inside Kia, I lost control of all my senses as this new power flared inside me. I could feel it reach every part of my body and, still with Kia, I began to change, just as she promised. I could feel my body growing, starting with my legs. I could not look past Kia's enormous breasts against my pallid chest still but I felt my legs transform into tree-trunk sized monsters, and my calves explode into diamonds of pure muscle. I grew a few inches taller as Kia watched me grow, grinning in anticipation. Her hand reachd down and felt my ass, which suddenly expanded into two tight glorious bubble buttocks. She yelped in excitement as I felt my body changing with the warmth, and her hands continued to grab at my ass as my stomach expanded and I saw the V taper grow into a prominant muscle right above my cock. It was the first part of my body that I could see change, and I almost whited out from excitement. She continued to grope me and I watched as my stomach reshaped and eight rock solid muscles grew and expanded out from my stomach. I got hard again as my obliques shone in the moonlight and then I felt my chest tingle. I looked down as Kia pressed her boobs against my chest as I quivered and then it happened. Two pectorals slowly pushed out from my chest and expanded like balloons, becoming rock solid as Kia's boobs and pressing against them as they grew to gigantic size. I came in the water and felt my pecs as they continued to grow beyond my expectations of what my chest would ever look like. The pleasure of the growth brought me to tears as I moaned watching my pecs inflate then finally stop, still pressed against Kia's ginormous breasts.
Just when I thought it couldn't get better, the change started on my back. I shuddered as muscle grew and layered on my back, expanding it out as my nonexistant lats transformed into huge wings. She started feeling my wings as my back filled out and my shoulders and traps burst into definition. Her hands went to my arms, which probably looked disproportionate at the time, and squeezed them as they started to grow. I watched my right arm turn into from a thin straw to a powerful snake. I flexed it as my other arm turned and embraced the power Kia gifted me. I looked up at the full moon and smiled as I felt my body still expanding. I could feel my neck and back becoming stronger and I wrapped one of my ginormous theighs around Kia's equally sized leg and drew closer to her. I looked as her as my transformation stopped and I growled as our eyes met again. She stopped suckling my new firm pecs and looked up at me.
"You did this to me" I said, smiling as I wrapped my huge arms around her and drew her closer.
"I did. Only you deserved to become like me, you viewed me as beautiful, and I made you beautiful." Kia said as she sexually stoked my shaft and indicated that she was ready for round two.
  #6   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:33 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Awesome! Please continue the muscle growth for both characters!

Muscleboytom
  #7   Add to femgrower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2011, 04:36 PM

femgrower is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to femgrower
Great story!

I agree with Tom, you should make her use him to grow now. They should decide to feed off each other and become very big!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options