The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:07 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
The Muscle Prom by GlamLeatherPunk

Due to certain circumstances, I was asked to post this story for the author on his behalf. Enjoy reading!

THE MUSCLE PROM
BY GLAMLEATHERPUNK
(AKA GLAMROCKCOWBOY)
18-year-old Billy Green was not in a good mood as he walked down the street. He had just attended the funeral of his parents. They had been waiting at a traffic light, only a few nights before, when a drunk driver, traveling at over 90 miles an hour, had plowed into their car in a head-on collision that the investigating police officers had called the worst they had ever seen. Both Billy's parents and the drunk driver had been killed instantly.

Billy himself had been out on a date with his long-time girlfriend, Alice Johnson, and had met his par-ents at a local restaurant for dinner, before going to a Justin Bieber concert, including a ?meet-and-greet? prior to the show, for which they had won tickets from a local radio station. To their astonish-ment, Justin had even invited them to ride with him in his limousine to an after-concert party. Thus, they had been spared from being killed in the accident itself, since Justin's limousine had been several cars behind at the time. In fact, Justin, feeling an incredibly strong premonition of danger, had actually ordered the driver to take a side street, and then go around the block, arriving at the cross street of the intersection just in time to watch the accident take place!

Of course, Justin had been as horror-stricken as Billy and Alice had. Although he had had to continue with his concert tour, Justin had done everything he could to help his new friends. He had even donat-ed a portion of the income from that night's concert, and from the rest of the tour, to a trust fund that was set up for their benefit. That income, together with the huge financial settlement from the drunk driver's wealthy family, plus the proceeds from his parents' life insurance policies, had left Billy an after-tax multi-millionaire.

As he walked down the street that afternoon, however, with Alice at his side, Billy's mood was every bit as black as the new suit he was wearing. He would gladly have given up all of his sudden wealth to get his parents back, alive and well. Of course, that was simply not possible. Like it or not, Billy knew he had to get on with the business of living. It was for this reason that Billy and Alice, having wound up the funeral and related errands, were now walking down the main street of their town's trendiest shopping areas. Their high school prom was coming up in a few weeks, and as President and Vice-President of their school's Senior Class, Billy and Alice knew they would be expected to be present. Despite the circumstances, they both knew that they would need formal wear for the prom. Both Alice and Billy, however, had been distinctly turned off by this year's crop of prom-oriented formal wear styles. That being the case, Alice's mother had suggested that they check out the many vintage clothing stores in this district, and see if they could find outfits that would be more to their taste. Billy and Alice had both agreed that it was worth trying. Hence their presence in the vintage clothing district on this warm, sunny spring afternoon.

Apparently, though, a lot of other high school prom-goers had had the same idea, for although Billy and Alice went from one shop to another, none of them had anything in stock that suited either one of them. Several shop owners told them that they had had some styles in line with what the two young lovers would have liked, but they had sold out of those styles days or even weeks before. As the afternoon wore on, the young couple's faces grew longer and longer. It began to look as though they would have to give up, when Alice spotted a shop on a side street they had not yet visited. The shop had signs in its windows reading, ?Going Out of Business!?, ?Last Days!?, and other similar notices.

Billy looked at Alice, who shrugged her shoulders indifferently. This being the only shop in the area that they had not yet visited, the two teens realized they had nothing to lose by going in and looking around. Loosening his tie and opening the collar of his dress shirt, with a sigh, Billy led the way into the shop.

As might be expected, a bell attached to the top of the inside of the door rang as they came in. A tall, thin, elderly gentlemen looked up from the counter. ?May I help you, Mr. Green?? he courteously inquired. Startled, Billy was about to ask how the man knew his name when he saw several newspa-pers neatly stacked on the floor behind the counter. The one on the top had headlines that Billy recog-nized only too well, for it concerned the very accident that had caused the deaths of his parents.

The old man, obviously the owner of the shop, quickly sized up the situation, and apologized for inad-vertently upsetting his two young visitors. ?You see,? he explained, ?the circumstances of that accident were strikingly similar to the one that caused the death of my son and his fiancee just over 20 years ago, the day before they were scheduled to attend their own senior prom, and formally announce their engagement!? Billy and Alice groaned sympathetically, and expressed their condolences. ?Thank you,? the old man replied softly, a sad but appreciative smile coming over his features. ?And now, how can I help you two youngsters?? he asked.

?Well, I'm sure this may sound strange to you?not to mention ironic?but Alice and I are looking for prom outfits?something from the glam rock era, or maybe even the rave era of the 90's!? Billy ex-plained. In response, to the two teens' horror, the old man's face turned white as a sheet, and he reeled as if he were going to faint. Billy instantly grabbed him by the arm, and helped him into a chair behind the counter. Meanwhile, seeing a restroom at the far end of the counter, Alice went to it, pulled out se-veral paper towels, ran cold water over them, then wrung out the excess. She then took them to Billy, who wiped the old man's face and neck with them in an effort to revive him.

To the two teens' immense relief, their efforts were successful. As the color slowly returned to the shop owner's face, Alice pulled a paper cup from a dispenser and filled it with cold water from an old-style filtered water dispenser nearby. She then handed it to the old man, who drank it gratefully. Billy went to refill the cup, and again the proprietor gratefully consumed its contents. ?I'm sorry if I frightened you,? he explained, ?but those were precisely the kinds of styles my son and his fiancee were wearing when they were killed! As a matter of fact, their personal wardrobes are all the inventory I have left! Everything else got picked over by other young prom-goers over the last few weeks!?

Billy and Alice were startled by this information. ?Your son and his fiancee were glam rockers?? Billy asked. ?Oh, were they ever!? the old man replied, actually laughing as he spoke. ?Just a moment?let me show you some pictures I have of them, and you'll see what I mean!? Billy helped him to his feet, and he went behind the counter into a small office area next to the restroom. A moment later, the old man emerged with a thick binder containing dozens of photographs of two of the biggest, most muscu-lar, most drop-dead-gorgeous teenagers either Billy or Alice had ever seen.

Billy let out a long, low whistle of astonishment. ?Man! Talk about being glam rockers! WOW!!? he exclaimed. The young man, obviously well over six feet in height, was incredibly handsome, with big, sparkling sapphire-blue eyes, high cheekbones, a perfectly-shaped nose, and lips which were so big, so full, so pouty and sensual, that they all but screamed to be passionately kissed. His hair, a gorgeously rich chestnut brown in color, was teased up into a gigantic mass of tightly-wound curls, in a style typi-cal of the ?big hair heavy metal? look of the 80's. His physique, which was displayed in several pic-tures, was mountainously huge, even by current standards. His wardrobe ranged from 80's-style glam rock to vintage-style Western to studded leather with multiple chains to incredibly wide-legged rave pants with black patent leather shoes and boots with incredibly high heels and platform soles. His wardrobe was rounded out by waist-length tuxedo jackets with matching tuxedo pants with extremely wide legs?and wide satin stripes down the legs to match! To go with the jackets and pants, the photo-graphs showed the young man wearing several different poet shirts with more rows and layers of ruf-fles and lace than either Billy or Alice had ever seen, along with brocaded ties and cummerbunds in almost every color of the rainbow!

The girl was also well over six feet in height, and was a prime specimen of what was now referred to as the ?femuscle? look. Both her muscles and her curves were extreme in their size and development. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green, while her own huge head of curls was a gorgeous honey gold in color. The shape and contours of her lovely face complemented that of the boy to utter perfection, as did her wardrobe. The formal gown she wore in one picture?one of the last pictures to be taken prior to her death, judging by the date stamped on it?was of a huge, hooped-skirt design very similar to those that Billy and Alice remembered seeing in ?Man In The Iron Mask,? in which Leonardo Di Cap-rio had starred in the early 90's. Even with that, however, her extreme muscularity and curvaceousness were both clearly evident.

As the two teens shook their heads in amazement, the shop owner showed them another, smaller binder. ?These are the last pictures I took of them prior to their deaths,? he said softly, a sad, wistful smile on his face. For a long moment, Billy and Alice each put a sympathetic hand on the old man's shoulders. Then, almost reluctantly, they opened the binder?and, when they did, they almost fainted. The first group of photos showed the young couple together, in what was obviously a set of formal prom por-traits. Only in these pictures, however, did the young couple's true size and sheer good looks, aug-mented almost to the level of obscenity by their formal attire, truly become apparent.

The last pictures of the young couple, however, were startling in their contrast to the previous group. These photographs displayed them in Western parade outfits that fairly dripped, oozed, and radiated vintage-style Western wealth, luxury, and extravagance. Virtually every square inch of each outfit was laden with gold, silver, platinum, and precious and semi-precious stones in every color of the rainbow. The saddles, bridles, chaps, spurs, and other tack in these outfits were easily worthy of being worn in the Tournament of Roses Parade, to say nothing of virtually any other parade or rodeo imaginable.

Again, Alice and Billy shook their heads in amazement as they closed the binder. ?And you're selling both of their wardrobes?? Alice inquired. The old man nodded. ?Even the rodeo outfits are included,? he said. ?In fact, their wills specifically stated that both of their wardrobes must be sold together and complete?even their jewelry. That's the major reason I haven't been able to dispose of them before now.? As the two teens' jaws dropped wide open in response, he went on, ?Come, let me show them to you.? He thereupon led Alice and Billy from one display area to another, showing off both the boy's and the girl's attire.

?These outfits look awfully big,? Billy remarked as he looked over one of the waist-length tuxedo jackets. ?They were supposed to be that way,? the old man explained. ?Aside from the fact that both of them were avid teenage bodybuilders, outfits from the 'glam rock' era of the 80's were often made oversized to emphasize the look of luxury and extravagance. All of them, however, can be altered without any difficulty, and since you still have almost two weeks until your prom?well, need I say more?? The old man smiled, and the two teens grinned appreciatively.

?Before you make a final decision,? the shop owner went on, ?let me show you the rodeo gear. I have it locked in a vault in the back of the shop for security reasons, as I'm sure you can understand.? As the two teens nodded, the owner went to the front of the shop, where he locked the front door shut. ?I'm required to do this for insurance reasons,? he explained. Again, the two teens nodded their understand-ing, as the old man led them to the back of the shop. Here, a large vault, similar to what might be en-countered in a bank, stood buried in one of the walls. Using a magnetic key similar to ones Alice and Billy had seen in restaurants where they had worked in the past, the owner keyed in a combination. The mechanism buzzed in response, and the old man tugged on the door handle. Slowly, the ponderous door swung on its hinges, revealing a single large chamber containing the elaborate rodeo gear Alice and Billy had see in the final group of photographs.

The two teens were awestruck. They had never seen such Western splendor in their lives. While both Alice and Billy were avid Western horsemen, and could easily qualify as college-level or even profes-sional rodeo or parade performers (especially trick riding, trick roping, and whip handling), neither one of them had ever dreamed of owning outfits as fine as these. Every piece in the collection, from the huge, wide-brimmed hats to the studded, fringed, gauntletted gloves, and even the spurs, was in as per-fect condition as if it had been made yesterday.

After silently looking over the collection, Billy and Alice looked at each other for a long moment with-out speaking. Then, quietly, Billy looked the old man straight in the eye and said, ?We'll take it?the whole kit and kaboodle!? The owner hesitated for a moment, then asked, ?You're sure that this is what you want?? Quietly, but firmly, Alice replied, ?Yes, sir?we're positive!? In response, the old man lift-ed his eyes upward silently for a long moment, as if he were giving thanks for an answered prayer. Then, he led the two teens back out of the vault, locking the door behind them.

As they went back toward the front of the shop, Billy asked, ?How much do you want for all of this?? ?$500,000,? the owner replied, ?including all sales taxes, insurance, and delivery costs.? Billy's and Alice's eyebrows shot up in surprise. Both teens had expected a much higher figure, especially given the size and quality of the rodeo gear collection. Nevertheless, they accepted the figure without a mo-ment's hesitation. ?I'll have my attorneys make the necessary arrangements first thing in the morning,? Billy assured the old man. Then, checking his watch, he went on, ?In fact, they should still be in their office, so let me call them right now.?

As the old man unlocked the front door, Billy pulled out his cell phone. Within a few minutes, he had made the necessary arrangements. He then discussed delivery arrangements with the shop owner, who was only too happy to work around Billy's and Alice's school schedule. As they wrapped up the final details, the old man sighed gratefully. ?At last, I can close up this shop and wind up my personal af-fairs,? he commented. At sight of the look of alarm that came over the two teens' faces, he smiled and explained, ?You needn't be so alarmed, my friends?I'm not talking about cancer or suicide or anything like that! Nevertheless, I'm at an age now such that I'm more than ready to retire. My dear wife passed away several years ago, and my other relatives are well taken care of, so when my time comes, I should be as ready as anyone can be!?

?Billy and I hope that time is a long way off, sir!? Alice said quietly, as the two teens took the old man's hands in theirs. His eyes filled with tears as he replied, almost in a whisper, ?Thank you, kids?thank you very much!? With that, they went to the front door. As they did so, the old man took a sign from underneath the front counter. As the two teens bade him goodbye, he fastened it to the door. On the sign, four words were printed: ?CLOSED?OUT OF BUSINESS.? With that, the two teens went on their way.

Three days later, the wardrobes arrived at the large ranch at the edge of town where Billy had grown up with his parents. Alice was there to help him sort out the various items between Billy and herself. By mutual consent, however, the rodeo gear for both teens stayed at the ranch, whose tack room had been equipped with an alarm system. Billy had arranged for the alarm system to be upgraded while waiting on the rodeo gear to be delivered, and when he and Alice got another look at the items included, he was glad he had done so.

Between schoolwork and the prom arrangements, it was not until four days prior to the prom that the two teens finally got the chance to actually start trying on some of the outfits they had purchased. To their surprise, everything they tried on fit them surprisingly well, despite its being oversized. After try-ing on at least half a dozen combinations, Billy and Alice both decided to wear the fanciest outfits they had in their new wardrobe. After all, they both reasoned, a senior prom comes along only once in a lifetime, so why not get gussied up to the max for it?

Alice had been studying cosmetology at the high school where she and Billy attended, so it was only natural that she should be the one to work up an appropriate makeup scheme for each of them. The result was a smoky, sultry color scheme for both teens, accented with multi-colored glitter. Even the lipstick they both decided to wear had multi-colored glitter in it. They also opted to wear so-called ?rainbow? crystal ear studs as an additional accent. As a final touch, the two teens decided to tease their respective hairstyles up as big as they possibly could. This last touch would be carried out at the high school's own hairstyling facilities, under Alice's personal supervision.

In the interim between his parents' deaths and the prom, Billy and Alice, who were already very much an item at their high school, had become even closer. So much so, in fact, that by the eve of the prom, Billy made what he well knew would be one of the most important decisions of his life. To that end, the night before the prom, after Alice had gone home for the night, Billy went into the tack room, where all of the previous owners' jewelry had been stored. Awestruck as he was, Billy looked careful-ly over the jewelry collection. As he did so, Billy could not repress a wistful sigh. While both he and Alice were decidedly athletic?especially when it came to their rodeo performing?the simple fact was that neither one of them was anywhere near as big, or as brawny, as the previous young owners of the collection had been. Although the outfits they had chosen would look undeniably good on them, Billy could not help wishing that he and the girl he loved were big enough, and brawny enough, to fill out their respective prom outfits the way they really deserved.

Finally, after looking through the jewelry collection repeatedly, Billy found a pair of ring boxes that he had not noticed before. When he opened them, he instantly realized that he had found precisely what he was looking for. One box contained what were obviously his-and-hers engagement rings. The oth-er box, as might be expected, contained his-and-hers wedding bands. All four rings were lavishly stud-ded with precious and semi-precious stones in every color of the rainbow. Furthermore, a careful scru-tiny showed that the engagement rings and the wedding bands were designed to lock together, thereby symbolically emphasizing the binding nature of marriage. With a nod of satisfaction, Billy took the box containing the engagement rings and set it aside, returning the box containing the two wedding bands to their original location.

As he prepared to exit the tack room, on impulse, Billy bowed his head and silently prayed that the out-fits and the jewelry that he and Alice had chosen for the prom would prove to be a fitting tribute to the two young lovers who had perished so tragically some two decades before, just when they had been ready to crown their relationship by becoming engaged. As Billy left the tack room and re-engaged the lock and the alarm system, he felt as if the two teens in question were somehow smiling down on him. He carefully locked the ring box in a hidden safe in his parents' former bedroom, and then went to bed.

The day of the prom dawned sunny and warm, with brilliant blue skies and low humidity. For some reason, Billy felt unaccountably full of strength and energy as he fixed his breakfast, which was much larger then normal for him. Even so, Billy all but inhaled his morning meal in only 15 minutes.
His lunch was even larger, yet Billy did not feel the least bit stuffed or overfull. On the contrary, in fact?Billy felt as though his energy levels were being pumped up higher than they had ever been before. As he finally began cleaning up before getting into his prom outfit, Billy suddenly got a good look at himself in his full-length bedroom mirror. His mouth dropped open for a long moment as he realized that both his hair and his muscles were already substantially larger and handsomer than they had ever been before. What was more, it actually looked as though they were both still growing. Even his sex organs were noticeably larger than Billy remembered, and they too appeared to be swelling with ever-increasing size, sexual power, potency, and virility.

Billy swallowed hard as he realized the implications of what was going on, and even more so as he considered what could be happening to the girl he loved. If this continued, Billy realized, by the time they got to the prom Billy and Alice could be every bit as big, as strong, and as drop-dead-gorgeous as the two teens who had originally owned the outfits that Billy and Alice were even now preparing to wear that night. He humbly bowed his head and prayed for God's guidance and protection going to and from the prom, as well as during the prom itself and the post-prom breakfast, not only for himself and Alice, but for all of those involved in the night's activities. As if in direct response, Billy felt his strength and energy levels skyrocket as he headed for the bathroom to shower, shave, do his hair, and put on his makeup.

By the time he was actually ready to get into his prom suit, Billy's chest had more than doubled in size, and his other muscles had grown in direct proportion. As he put on one article of prom clothing and accessories after another, his muscles swelled even further and faster, as did his hair. By the time the young millionaire put on his rainbow-brocaded tie and cummerbund, and then put on his waist-length tuxedo jacket, he looked for all the world like a teenaged glam rock superstar. As he opened the safe and drew out the engagement ring box, he truly felt that way as well. After putting the ring box into his right jacket pocket, Billy pulled on his white kid gloves, then carefully put on a gorgeous top hat that complemented the rest of his outfit perfectly. Then, picking up the dress cane which had come with the wardrobe, Billy preened himself in front of the mirror in his bedroom. Almost perfect, he realized?al-most, but not quite. Something was missing?but what?

In a flash, Billy realized that he needed to wear a cape to take his prom outfit over the top. Looking in his closet, he quickly found just such a cape and put it on. That did it! Now, Billy realized, he truly looked like the ?King of the Prom, ? even if he wasn't. His muscles seemed to swell up bigger yet, as the horn of the super-stretch limousine he had reserved sounded outside his front door. As he locked the front door and engaged the alarm before getting into the limo, Billy silently gave thanks for the outfit he was wearing, and prayed that Alice's outfit would be just as gorgeous. In response, his already huge physique swelled up bigger, stronger, and handsomer yet as he got into the limo for the short drive to Alice's house.

During that short trip, Billy silently prayed that Alice's parents would look with favor on the request he would shortly make of them. His muscles swelled yet again as he exited the limo, carrying the corsage he had bought for the girl he loved.

Alice's parents were astounded at Billy's enormous size and power, to say nothing of the glamor and panache he fairly radiated in his prom outfit. While he was waiting for Alice to join them, Billy took a deep breath, his chest expanding to even more gigantic proportions, and very quietly and humbly asked Mr. and Mrs. Johnson for permission to marry Alice. He was overjoyed when Mr. Johnson replied, ?Take her with our blessing, son?we couldn't possibly want a better son-in-law in the whole wide world!? He instantly threw his enormous arms around his future in-laws in a super-powerful, yet gen-tle and loving embrace.

Only moments after he released them, Alice finally came to join them. Billy almost fainted as for the first time he beheld the girl he loved in her full prom outfit. She had become nothing less than the ul-timate cross between a supermodel and the so-called ?femuscle? look. For her part, Alice almost swooned at the sight of her long-time boyfriend, now raised to the level of glam rock muscle royalty. Billy carefully fastened the corsage in place on her gown, then gave her the deepest kiss they had ever shared up to this point. Then, in the traditional manner, Billy went down on one knee, pulled out and opened the box containing the engagement rings, and humbly asked Alice to marry him.

Alice's swift reply was, ?Oh, yes, Billy, YES, a thousand times YE-E-E-E-E-E-S!!? Billy instantly rose to his feet, growing even larger as he did so. The young couple exchanged the rings, and then they ex-changed a kiss more powerful than even the one from a few moments earlier. As they then threw their now-gargantuan arms around each other in a tearful embrace, Alice's body grew to a perfect match with that of her future husband.

Even as they rode to the prom, the young couple felt, not only that they were becoming even more su-per-muscular, but that their outfits were becoming more decadent as well. Their arrival caused a total sensation among the other prom-goers, who showered them with cheers, wolf whistles, compliments and congratulations. The announcement that Billy and Alice had unanimously been elected Prom King and Queen (many of their friends and classmates told them they really should have been called ?Prom Emperor and Empress?) was topped only by the further announcement of their engagement by Billy himself, including a formal invitation to the entire class to attend the wedding, which would take place directly after graduation exercises some six weeks later. The entire senior class went wild with joy, and the young couple found themselves being mobbed as though they were glam rock megastars!

As the festivities came to their conclusion with the traditional post-prom breakfast, after which Billy and Alice rode home in their limo, Billy and Alice smuggled up to each other, finally falling into a light doze. As they arrived at Alice's home, where her smiling parents were waiting for her, the young cou-ple awoke. With a puzzled expression on her face, Alice turned to Billy and reported, ?You know, babe, I had this strange dream that those two teens who originally wore these outfits were actually smiling down on us the entire evening!? With a wicked grin, Billy replied, ?Maybe they were, darling?or maybe it was a vision of some kind! Either way, I'm sure not gonna argue with it?especially af-ter what's happened to us!? He flexed his mountainous arms for emphasis, and Alice promptly did like-wise, a wicked grin on her own drop-dead-gorgeous features. The two exchanged a deep kiss, and then Billy returned home.

After he had bade the limo driver farewell with a huge tip, Billy finally headed inside, picking up the Sunday paper as he did so. As he began to remove his prom attire, the young giant (now over 7 feet tall, with more muscle packed on his frame than he had ever thought possible) began reading through the paper. He froze as one item captured?nay, riveted?his attention. ?Oh, no!? he groaned. The story he had just read was the obituary of the elderly gentleman who had sold Billy and Alice the ward-robes of the two dead teenagers. Indeed, the obituary mentioned the earlier tragedy, and that, just prior to his short retirement, he had sold the two teens' wardrobes as his last act prior to closing his shop.

Billy was deeply saddened. Still, he remembered that the old man had told them that he was ready for death whenever it might come, and especially now that he had been able to carry out his late son's final wishes in making his wardrobe, and that of his girlfriend, available to another young couple who would enjoy getting glammed up as much as they did.

As he continued perusing the story, Billy's phone rang. He was not surprised when the caller proved to be Alice, who was practically in tears after having read the story. Billy gently pointed out to his fiancee that, if nothing else, they had helped the old man wind up his affairs, so that he could truly ?rest in peace.? They talked a little while longer, and then they both finally went to bed.

Just over six weeks later, Alice and Billy were married, in what the local papers called, ?the richest, most glamorous, most luxurious wedding in this city's history.? (Although he was still on tour, Justin Bieber made a point of send the young couple a message of congratulations, along with tickets to the final concert on his current tour.) Both teens were now a whopping 7' 7? tall, with muscles and hair to match, and wore the richest, most ?glam-rocking gorgeous? outfits in the wardrobe they had purchased nearly three months before. As they entered the limo which would take them to the airport to begin their honeymoon, the two young super-giants silently gave thanks for what had been bestowed upon them. As they dozed off en route to the airport, they once again seemed to see the two teens whose wardrobes they had purchased?only this time, the boy's father and mother were with them, smiling warmly, as if to bestow a final blessing on them as they began their new life together.
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2011, 08:08 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
A beautiful story, and great emphasis the details. A truly great story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options