The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:01 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
David's Revenge

As a really long-time lurker on this site, i figured it was about time I made myself useful and contribute to it. So here's a story I wrote, and if you all think it's good, I'll continue, and if you think it's horrible, just say so and I'll apologize for wasting your time. So please enjoy!

DAVID"S REVENGE

David made his way over to the beach, deciding to take advantage of the hot temperature. The news station had said that it was supposed to remain in the nineties all week, possibly even hitting one-hundred. He was new to LA, from El Paso. He was used to the hot weather, but not the beach. Seeing that expanse of ocean and beach-goers always put him in awe.

The beach was crowded, full of half-naked people tanning and swimming. He looked over at the crowd of people, seeing the buff men laying out in the sun in their swimming-trunks, smiling to himself. It was so worth coming here for college, he thought.

David made his way over to the water, wearing board shorts and a shirt. He was rather skinny and didn?t feel like showing off his ribs to California?s hottest men and women, knowing that they?d all laugh at him, like Paul had done.

Yesterday in English, Paul had made David the laughing-stock of the class by calling him Skeletor and saying he was manorexic. David clenched his fists in anger at the memory of that. He wasn?t a violent person and he never let his emotions get the best of him, but Paul had definitely pissed him off the other day.

Paul was a jock who had gotten into college on a baseball scholarship. He had a nice toned body: not too muscular, but not too skinny either. All the girls in class drooled over his ice blue eyes and his cropped black hair, some swearing he was sent by God. Well David knew better. Paul was of the devil, sent to Earth to bug the shit of people.

David stomped on the beach now, his anger affecting him even more. He trudged into the water, making big splashes around his legs. The cool water calmed him down and he submerged himself in it, enjoying the feeling of being weightless. After a while, he got out and sat out in the sand.

Again, David felt his anger rise at Paul again.

?Stupid asshole,? he muttered under his breath.

?Excuse me?? an old woman asked as she was walking behind him. She accidentally thought David had directed the insult towards her.

?Oh,? David blushed. ?I?m sorry ma?am, I wasn?t saying that to you.?

The lady looked a little off. She was fully dressed and everything was black. Her silver hair gleamed in the sun and her eyes looked glazed over with age. ?Oh, no problem,? she mumbled. She was about to walk away, but looked at David in his anger and then sat beside him. ?Why don?t you tell me what?s wrong?? she asked.

David looked at her and cocked his eyebrow. Why would this stranger care about what was bothering him?

?Name?s Margo,? she said. ?And I?ve been known to help people a lot when they have a problem.?

David sighed. ?You won?t really think it?s important.?

?Try me.?

?Well,? David began, ?there?s this guy??

?And he broke your heart.? Margo finished, sounding like she knew all about what David was talking about.

?What?!? David cried, shocked. ?I?m not gay! Well, okay, I am. But I hate this guy!?

?Oh,? Margo said. ?My bad. Carry on. Why do you hate him??

?He keeps making fun of me, my body figure mainly.?

A look of disgust covered Margo?s face. She shook her head in disapproval. ?I hate when assholes do that. Really immature.?

David smiled back at her. It was really nice to have someone on his side for a change. When Paul makes fun of him, no one stands up for him. They are either laughing with Paul, or too afraid of him to say anything. ?Thanks for saying so.?

Margo stood up and brushed the sand off her clothes. ?Well, I best get going. Thanks for chatting with me.?

?No problem,? David said, looking up at his new friend, a little sad to have her go and leave him all alone so soon.

Margo reached into her pocket and pulled out a small stone. It was yellow-pink and gleamed when the sun radiated off its polished surface. ?Here,? she said, handing the stone to David.

David took it and eyed it suspiciously. ?Uhh, thanks??

Margo chuckled. ?I thought the same thing when it was given to me. That?s a magical stone. All you need to do and is hold it in your right hand and say a command, and then whatever you said will come true. I figure you have a good head on your shoulders, so I think it?ll be of use to you.?

David cocked his eyebrow. Okay, so maybe this lady was a little crazy or on drugs. ?Okay. Thank you.?

Margo smiled and walked off, most likely to score more rock.

David sighed and laid back on the sand, the rock in his hand. He rubbed his fingers over it and decided to humor himself by making a command. ?Rain,? he uttered under his breath so that no one else would hear and think he was crazy.

Immediately David felt drops of water hit his face. The clear sky clouded up and turned gray, releasing millions of water drops to the ground. David sat upright and stared in wonder at the rock in his hands. ?Stop raining,? he said in disbelief.

David looked up at the now-clear sky and shining sun. He looked around at the fellow beach-goers who were mirroring his confused look. ?Make them forget about that,? he said.

A wave of amnesia washed over the beach as everyone else there stopped gazing at the sky in wonder and resumed their usual activities.

A wave of power surged through David as he realized he could do anything he wanted with his new magic! Margo wasn?t a senile psycho after all!

?Pussy!? a man roared. David looked in the direction of the voice and saw a tall man standing over his smaller friend. The smaller man had missed a football thrown at him, causing the opposing team to win the game. The larger man was red with anger and towered over the smaller one, asserting his power and masculinity.

What a dick, David thought. A guy like that needed to be humbled. He thought for a second and smirked as an idea came into his head. ?Make him piss himself,? he whispered.

The large man twitched a little and a wet spot appeared on his board shots. He looked down in shock and up at the smaller man who was in hysterics, laughing at the man?s humiliation. The larger man blushed and ran out, embarrassed. He ran with his hands covering the pee stain all the way over to the water to submerge himself and even out the wet marks.

David laughed to himself.

?What?s up Bones?? he heard an all-too-familiar voice say behind him.

David turned his head and saw Paul looming over him, a cocky smirk on his face. He was wearing black board shorts and a red t-shirt that said ?I Love Boobies? on it.

David smiled back, knowing his revenge was just a few seconds away. ?How?s it going Paul?? he asked.

Paul nodded to himself. ?You trying to suck up to me so I won?t break your tooth-pick ass in half?? He crossed his arms in front of him. He was about to kick sand in David?s face when a look of pure hatred plastered his own. ?Fag,? he coughed.

David looked around in time to see an amateur bodybuilder walk by them wearing a pair of speedos. The bodybuilder was actually straight for he was walking towards a girl who was blowing him kisses.

?Uh, no he?s got a girl,? David corrected.

Paul shook his head. ?Only fags would want to look like that and wear those skimpy clothes. Fucking freaks.? He then spit in the sand, all too close to David.

Okay, it?s now or never, David thought. ?Make no one notice me or Paul for a few hours,? David said, a little too loud.

?What the fuck are you doing?? Paul asked, annoyed by David?s weird attitude. ?Do you have to talk to yourself because no one else will listen?? Once again, a cocky smile came on his face and he looked down on David as if he were a lower life-form.

David just laughed. ?Make Paul wear a speedo.? He then laughed as all the clothes on Paul?s body disappeared, only leaving a black speedo on his body. His chest was toned as well as his arms. There wasn?t a lot of body hair, just under his arm pits and the happy trail at his belly button.

Paul looked down in disbelief at what he was wearing. ?What the fuck?!? he shouted. He moved his hands to cover himself and then glared at David. ?You son of a bitch!?

?Stay in your tracks,? David quickly stuttered before Paul could attack.

Paul stopped where he was and tried to move his feet, but it seemed as if they were glued to the beach. He finally stopped trying to get free and looked at David with apprehension. ?What are you going to do to me?? he worriedly asked.

David smirked. ?You?re going to pay for making fun of me,? he smiled. ?Now, rub and pinch your nipples.?

A look of horror came on Paul?s face as his arms subconsciously lifted up and his hands took hold of his nipples. His fingers squeezed and rubbed the sensitive areas and he found himself almost getting hard. The terror he felt during the whole predicament prevented him from obtaining a full-on boner.

David shook his head. ?That?ll be no good,? he said. ?I could make you accept this so that you get wood, but I like watching you scared. So therefore, I?m going to have to think for a little bit. Oh I?ve got it: become totally aroused whenever you see a man.?

Paul?s mouth dropped in shock and as he looked at David, he felt his dick harden, pulling on the stretchy material of his speedos. His hands still worked his nipples, which were becoming harder with each second. ?Please! David! Stop this!?

?No, your humiliation isn?t over yet,? David scoffed. ?I want your speedo to become an extra-small poser.?

Paul looked down as his speedo shrank, exposing the sides of his hard-on. The back of the posers rode up his ass crack and his dick popped out, for all to see. Pre-cum began to leak out as Paul continued to play with his nipples. ?Why are you doing this?? he cried out.

?You know why. Now, grow two feet taller.?

Paul felt his body stretch from his original height of 5?10?? to 7?10??. He looked down at his body, seeing that he seemed to grow proportionally, not losing or gaining any weight or muscle. He looked over at David, terror in his eyes. ?Please,? he begged. ?Let me go.?

?Tell me how much you weigh Paul,? David ordered.

?167 pounds,? Paul mechanically answered. His legs began to tremble as he reached his orgasm from rubbing his nipples and looking at David.

?Well, since you seemed so hateful of that bodybuilder, more than me I may add, I think your punishment should be more around his alley?or something like that.? David?s full-blown smile opposed Paul?s fearful face.

?N-no!? he stuttered. ?I need my body the way it is now so I can keep my scholarship!?

?School?s gonna be a thing of the past.?

?Why?? Paul whimpered.

?You?ll see. Now, I want your new weight to be 400 pounds. All the newly added weight will be pure muscle.?

?No!? Paul shrieked, but it was too late. He felt a tingling sensation and fearfully looked down at his rapidly growing body. His calves exploded, turning from looking regularly toned to footballs. The growth went up to his thighs, which became so large that they pushed each other away and Paul?s stance widened.

His ass bubbled out, ripping the poser to shreds, leaving his hard, leaking dick on display for the whole beach to see. His waist remained the same size, but his abs shoved their way out, becoming an impressive cobblestone of muscle on his torso. His pecs ballooned out, stretching his nipples out, making it easier to rub them all over.

Paul moaned with pleasure as he rubbed his large nipples, but then his arms and lats began to inflate, making it harder to bend his arms. His biceps got so big that he couldn?t bend them anymore and he whimpered with despair as he couldn?t pleasure himself anymore. His back widened along with his shoulders, making his head look like it had shrank. Huge traps formed near his neck, so much that his neck didn?t look like it was there for a while.

David stood back and smiled, seeing Paul turn into this giant muscle man. Once the growth was finished, Paul looked down at his body, not being to see it well as his massive pecs blocked his view. ?What did you do to me?!? he cried out. His cock was running like a faucet with all the cum flowing out.

?Hmmm,? David thought. ?Let me help you with that. Your cock will be sixteen feet long when hard and as wide as a beer can.?

Paul?s member elongated to the monster that David had described, now releasing more cum.

?Please! Change me back!?

?Nope!? David laughed. ?Pose for me.?

?I don?t know how!? Paul whined, but he felt his muscles start to flex. He leaned forward and did a most muscular, feeling his chest and arm muscles flex with power. He felt horrified that he couldn?t stop and even more horrified that he was still hard. He was upright again and then broke out in a double biceps pose.

?Okay, here we go Paul, let?s lay down some rules,? David said. ?Since you look so hot in your body, I?ll let you go to school still.?

?I can?t go like this!? Paul cried out, doing a side-chest pose. His face turned red as he tried to stop his massive form from showing off. He failed of course, his body continuing to flex.

?Nonsense. No one will think it?s weird you look like this, or walk around naked. In fact, they?ll think this is the normal you.?

?N-naked??

David nodded. ?It?d be a shame to not show off your smooth body.? With that, all the body hair on Paul pulled inwards, leaving him completely shaven. ?And I?ll increase your libido by about 100%, and make it so that you?re only attracted to muscle men.?

Paul?s eyes looked terrified. He felt his hormones raging and hornyness spread throughout out his muscled body, especially as he felt his biceps rubbing against his lats. His dick felt like it was made out of iron now. While flexing his bicep, he reached down with his other hand and began to fondle himself, horrified at what he was doing, but too horny to stop.

?Now, I?m going to make you act like a stereotypical gay man, but deep inside you?ll always be Paul: the homophobic asshole who hates what?s he?s become. But on the outside, everyone knows you as Paulie. You may be released now.?

A look of contented dimness spread on Paul?s face and he broke out in a smile, still playing with himself. His eyes darted back and forth, expressing his fear. He tried to beg David again, but as soon as he opened his mouth all that could come out was ?Mmm, I want to th?uck cock th?o bad!? He said it in a high feminine voice and he winced deep down inside at its sound.

David made it so that people would notice them again. ?Paul,? he said.

?My name?th Paulie. Get it right baby,? Paulie corrected, trying to put his hands on his hips, but failing due to his biceps pushing off his lats. Paul screamed inside at the way he was acting.

?My bad,? David said. ?I just wanted to let you know that the bodybuilder in the red speedo over there is gay and begging to have his cock sucked.? He pointed over at the bodybuilder by the water, who felt his new need take over him and look around desperately for someone to suck him off.

?Beth?t not keep him waitin?,? Paulie sang out as he waddled over to the guy. His massive thighs rolled over each other and his huge arms swung out by his side. Paul desperately tried to stop walking, but his need to suck the bodybuilder?s cock took over his new body and before he knew it, he was on his knees with a cock in his mouth.

David sat down and watched the whole scene carry out. How fitting, he thought.

Paul screamed on the inside while Paulie sucked away, moaning loudly.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Cool story. I like how it turns a bunch of our MG cliches on their heads.

I'd like to read about Paulie's escapades now, complete with self-loathing.
  #3   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great story! Please change some more homophobes in muscled gay studs! Peace!
  #4   Add to bigmusclez's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 09:54 AM

bigmusclez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bigmusclez Send a message via Yahoo to bigmusclez
More david

Or how about David Changing himself.
  #5   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:36 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
oh my god I can't stop laughing. You should continue this great job.
  #6   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:08 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I like how you just made them "disappear" to the crowd, though Paul was still totally exposed in his mind. GREAT mindgame to play on him.

Did you mean his cock should be "sixteen FEET long" or "sixteen INCHES long" lol? Just a question of balancing that BONE from hell and there not being any casualties or collateral damage on a crowded beach.

A TOTALLY personal preference here: turning Paul into a brute but turning him into the stereotypical queen, too, with a "purse falling out of his bodybuilder's lisping mouth" kind of ruins the image for me...though, if humiliation is the focus, that would surely do it.

Great story. Hope you continue!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options