The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:53 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World, Chapter 2

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Wow, what a great chapter! Such a hot sex scene with Ryan, and I'm glad he's bulking up a little too!

It would be hot to see Alex play football but he would hurt someone...strongman competitions anyone?
  #3   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:18 AM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
When the rabid mob shows up: "Sure I'll play football. As long as my first game is against all of you. And you sign waivers to the effect that your resulting year-long hospital stay is your own damn fault."
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 02:47 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Phew & Woof! That was AMAZING. The sex scene wasn't overdone and just hot enough to get my juices flowing in several directions. I also love the playfulness of the character interaction, especially between Alex and Ryan at the dinner table. It's so innocent and wicked and mischievous all at once. A shorter chapter than before, but forgive me for being greedy. I just want more and more of this and for it never to end.
  #5   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:18 AM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generitrans View Post
When the rabid mob shows up: "Sure I'll play football. As long as my first game is against all of you. And you sign waivers to the effect that your resulting year-long hospital stay is your own damn fault."
Generitrans, you win. Absolutely brilliant. Thogh, I'm sure whatever will come next will be suitably awesome, I just can see the looks of everybody's faces as they suddenly change their minds.

Yet again, so very awesome. LOVE IT! And it's so wonderful seeing that through all this, Ryan is still creating a stable centre to Alex's world, with the help of Bob, Lauren and the others on the farm.

You have created a character that I would love to be friends with, and in story writing, that can be very difficult indeed.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 01:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Really awesome and the dialogue is very matter-of-fact realistic!!!
Mike
  #7   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2011, 07:06 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Wow, what a great chapter! Such a hot sex scene with Ryan, and I'm glad he's bulking up a little too!

It would be hot to see Alex play football but he would hurt someone...strongman competitions anyone?
Who knows? We might see a little more of the competitive spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generitrans View Post
Oh, Alex is far too nice to do that. Or is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Phew & Woof! That was AMAZING. The sex scene wasn't overdone and just hot enough to get my juices flowing in several directions. I also love the playfulness of the character interaction, especially between Alex and Ryan at the dinner table. It's so innocent and wicked and mischievous all at once. A shorter chapter than before, but forgive me for being greedy. I just want more and more of this and for it never to end.
Excellent! I'll try to write longer chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
Generitrans, you win. Absolutely brilliant. Thogh, I'm sure whatever will come next will be suitably awesome, I just can see the looks of everybody's faces as they suddenly change their minds.

Yet again, so very awesome. LOVE IT! And it's so wonderful seeing that through all this, Ryan is still creating a stable centre to Alex's world, with the help of Bob, Lauren and the others on the farm.

You have created a character that I would love to be friends with, and in story writing, that can be very difficult indeed.
It's always been my intent that this be a coming of age story, and I've tried to incorporate universal themes of emotional and spiritual growth along with the literal growth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Really awesome and the dialogue is very matter-of-fact realistic!!!
Mike
It's easy! Just talk and type at the same time.

Thanks for another batch of great comments. They mean a lot to me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options