The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:17 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
David's Revenge, Pt. 2

Here's the next part of my story, which I'm sort of continuing in my spare time. Let me know what u think! Enjoy!

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23126 - Part 1

David's Revenge, Pt. 2

The sun was setting and Paulie slowly made his way home, waddling at a slow pace, still not used to his new body. It had been a long day, full of sucking off bodybuilders and letting them rub up against his new muscles. All during the process, Paul deep inside had struggled to break free of his new prison, but made no prevail.

Paulie?s cock was still erect, leaking pre-cum and getting off at the feeling of his massive thighs rubbing up against each other and rolling past the other with each step. His arms stayed at their 90-degree stance, stuck there, just resting on his giant lats. Paulie moaned with each step he took, every second spent walking to his apartment only making his orgasm deeper.

Finally Paulie reached the apartment building. His apartment was upstairs on the second story at the very end of the narrow hallway. Paulie found it hard to get into the complex, his enormous shoulders and wide back making it nearly impossible to wedge himself inside. After careful planning, and by using his new 400 pounds to his advantage, he managed to get inside. He opted to take the stairs, scared that he might break the elevator with his ridiculous weight.

Stair after stair pushed him closer to cumming. The climbing motion he did with his thighs caused his sixteen inch monster to bob up and down, sometimes smacking against his abs. ?Thi?th su?th,? Paulie grumbled. He even noticed that when he walked on level ground, he moved his bubble ass in a swaying motion, sort of showing it off to everyone. Paul concentrated on walking normally in a straight line, not swinging his hips or shaking his ass from side to side, but David?s magic proved itself to be stronger than his willpower.

Paulie eventually made it inside his apartment, having to squeeze himself into the tight door without ripping the dry-wall apart with his ridiculous pecs. The apartment was the typical bachelor pad of a college student: it was small (one bedroom, one bathroom) and had pizza boxes littering the floor. Here were posters of half-naked women lining the walls, Paul?s favorite being Ke$ha?s Maxim photo shoot. That was his stroke shot that always got the job done. However, as Paulie gazed at the woman on the poster, he was disappointed to see his cock deflate, becoming soft and wilding dangling between his legs.

He sighed. ?What you gonna do Paulie?? he asked himself, and then was taken aback. Did I just call myself Paulie? he asked himself. He cleared his throat. Just say your name is Paul.

?My name ith Paulie,? he said in his high, lispy voice. ?Aw, th?it.? He groaned and waddled into the bedroom. In there was a stand-up mirror that Paul had always used to check out his whole body before he went out. Before, he?d never had to lean down or anything to get his whole frame in the mirror. However, as Paulie stumbled into the bedroom, he gasped as all he saw was a muscled torso and swinging dick; his back was too wide and prevented his arms from being seen and his new height barely made his pecs visible.

?Thi?th ith bull?thit!? Paulie roared, sounding more like a whine with his new voice. He stalked over to his dresser to see if he could cover up his hated mass with some of his clothes, but it failed. When it came to shirts, he could only fit his head into the hole, but the rest wouldn?t stretch over his broadened shoulders. He couldn?t even manage to get a foot inside one of his pants either. To make it harder, he had to attempt getting dressed using only one hand: his arms were so muscled and couldn?t bend so well that and they would have had to curl around his colossal chest and pecs to get them to work together. It just didn?t happen.

?Oh well,? said Paulie. ?I gue?th guy?th ju?th get to th?ee my cock!? Paul was horrified at what came out of his mouth and he almost broke down. Paul would have cried, but Paulie knew no better, preventing the tears from being shed. Instead, he plopped down onto the bed, hearing it groan underneath his weight, and began to jerk off. He had a little trouble grabbing at his dick with his biceps and pecs pushing off each other, but due to the added length of his dick, he was able to grip it near the head and jerk off that portion with both of his meaty hands.

Paulie was so focused on getting himself off that he didn?t notice David wishing himself into his bedroom, where he just stood in the doorway watching the spectacle. ?This stone can even teleport, now that?s bitchin?,? he said to himself.

Paulie had came, releasing gallons of cum onto his bed and bedroom floor. Panting, he looked up at David. Paul tried again to plead for forgiveness, but it didn?t work. ?What?th up?? Paulie asked, beginning to jerk off again. He felt his cock get rigid with the idea of a man watching him masturbate.

?I was just thinking,? David said, ?you were pretty hot when you grew.?

?Oh, th?top it,? Paulie cooed, blushing. Paul screamed inside with frustration. He wanted nothing more than to tear David apart, but the fact that the asshole was making him hard killed him.

David laughed at Paul?s angry eyes. They were narrowed and glared with rage. Apparently that was the only part of his body Paul maintained control of, as was evident by the blissful smile and his beefy hands working his giant cock.

?I thought I?d let you suck me off,? David said.

?Why would I do that?? Paulie asked, Paul managing to skim the barrier of control, but not quite breaking through.

?Because, I?ll return something to you if you do,? David compromised, folding his arms in front of his skinny chest. ?That?s my offer.?

Paul felt his body get frisky with the idea of leaving his muscled prison. He lurched his giant form off the bed, ignoring his still hard dick as it waved in the air in front of him. He dropped to his knees with a loud thud in front of David and literally ripped his pants and boxers off his body with one swipe of his beefy hand.

David was already getting hard with the thought of Paul sucking him off. Paul still had his normal head, retaining his handsome jock-looks. He had to admit it, David thought Paul was hot before, even if he had made school a living hell.

Paulie leaned forward and sucked in David?s cock, engulfing it all into his mouth and moaning loudly with the pleasure it brought him. He jerked his head back and forth, working it off and rubbing his tongue all over the shaft. He absentmindedly began to jerk off his own dick with one of his paws.

It didn?t take long for David to cum, and when he did, Paulie eagerly swallowed and leaned back, a hopeful gleam in his eyes. He still played with himself and looked forward to being back to his regular jock self and not being a horny gay bodybuilder for the rest of his life.

?Okay,? David said. ?It?s done.?

Paul looked down at his body expectantly, frowning to see nothing but his massive pecs jutting from his chest. ?What the fuck man? You said you?d change me back!? he growled. He was so angry at David that it took him a few seconds to realize that he had his normal deep voice back as opposed to high lispy one.

David chuckled. ?I only said I?d return something. Now since I like talking to you, I?ll let you control your speech patterns and what you say. However, as soon as you talk to a different man, you won?t be able to control your words. Only because I?m a nice guy, and because you suck cock like a pro I?ll even let you keep your regular octave twenty-four/seven.? David walked over and patted Paul?s shoulder, making his dick spring up at the feel of another man.

?My name is Paul-erm Paulie,? Paul strained. He looked over at David in shock. ?Why can?t I say my name right??

?Because Paulie, you?re not Paul anymore. And you never will be. This is the new you, get used to it.?

Paul quickly got to his feet and his face turned red in rage. ?You motherfucker! I?ll kill you!? he roared as he lunged at David, but his massive thighs got in the way of each other and he tumbled down to the ground, laying flat on his back. He tried to lean forward and get up, but he was still having trouble adjusting to his new weight.

David shook his head disapprovingly. ?Paulie, Paulie, Paulie,? he ticked. ?You need to learn that I?m in control.? He bent forward and twisted one of Paul?s enlarged nipples, making Paul moan with pleasure and squirt out cum.

?Please,? Paul panted, ?turn me back and I promise I?ll never bother you again.? He stared at David with eyes that were a mixture of scared and horny. He couldn?t push aside the gay feelings David made him feel. The thought of any man touching him sent ripples of pleasure throughout his core even if he knew deep down that he never felt that way before.

?No,? David smirked, ?and I?m going to have to punish you for trying to attack me. From now on, you?ll be permanently erect and your nipples will always be itching to rubbed.?

A look of despair crossed Paul?s face as his cock lengthened even more and pointed upwards, stuck there. He felt so horny now and tried to grab at it, but was having trouble due to his laying-down position. Then he felt a tingling on his pecs and felt the incredible urge to start rubbing and playing with his nipples. He moved his hands to do so, but his big biceps prevented him from reaching, making the urge grow stronger and uncared for. ?I-I can?t reach them!? he whined, desperate to play with his muscle tits. He strained and groaned with anguish as he couldn?t play with himself.

David burst out laughing. ?I guess you?ll have to find another way to rub them.? He then turned around and left the room. ?Now I?ll leave you to your sleep, see you in class tomorrow, Paulie.? Then with a silent wish, he was out of the apartment.

Paul grunted and managed to pull himself to his feet. He still furtively tried to reach his nipples. Eventually he gave up and waddled over to his bed, wildly swinging his hips, and his erect penis knocking over the items placed on his dresser. ?Fuck!? he cried out in anguish. He then collapsed face-down on the bed, breaking its feet, sending the mattress falling to the floor.

Paul?s head didn?t even reach the pillow on the bed: his enormous pecs kept it elevated. His dick was pressed tightly to his abs, making him feel horny just laying there. He tried to ignore the need to rub his enlarged nipples, but the need over took him and he found himself moving his huge body so that his chest rubbed up and down the bed.

Paul loudly moaned, relieved to have his tits rubbed. After a few minutes he came, soaking the mattress he lay on. Paul?s first instinct was to stop his awkward masturbation technique then and go to sleep, but instead his libido had other plans.

Paul spent the entire night in this fashion: rubbing his pecs along the mattress, all the while his hard-on got pinned to his chest.

************************************************** ****************************************

Josh sat around surrounded by his usual fan club of horny girls desperate to feel his swimmer body. He had made it to the college on a scholarship, thus creating an aura of arrogance about him. Every morning he woke up extra early to apply hair remover to his entire body (minus his head which had a preppy style). He would then work out for a while and go off to class.

He always made it a point to tease the football players, referring to them as the gorillas due to their big and hairy bodies. David was forced to sit behind him in English, listening to him pick on Zack for having wisps of chest hair escape the collar of his shirt. ?Fucking Sasquatch is here to promote diversity, I guess,? he had mumbled. That had actually angered David a little bit because Zack had been nice enough to share his physics notes with him.

??Sup Josh?? David said as he walked up to the popular jock.

Josh stopped sucking some Asian girl?s face to look at the skinny nerd who had the balls to interrupt his make-out session. ?What do you want?? he asked, jerking his head at the girl to indicate he was busy at the moment.

?You and I are the only people out here right now,? David said. Then all the other students and the Asian girl left the campus quad. They all went indoors, as if they had something to do all at the same time.

Josh looked around confused. ?Uh? How?d you do that??

David smiled. ?Do you know Zack?? he asked.

Josh nodded. ?The hairy guy. Yea. What about him?? He looked around nervously.

?Well, let?s just say you and him have the same body hair.?

Josh scoffed. Then he scratched at his polo shirt that seemed to itch a little bit. ?What the-?? He looked down in shock at the poofs of hair curling over his collar. ?What the fuck?!? he yelled out.

?You?re only in your speedo,? David smiled, eager to see another jock blow up.

Josh felt a breeze pass over his body as he saw that he was only in his blue speedo he wore on swim meets. His swimmer?s body was now ruined by all the body hair that covered his legs and arms. He was focused primarily on his chest though, rubbing disgusted hands over the black forest there. ?I?m a swimmer!? he cried out. ?This could ruin me!? It would take forever to shave all this wiry hair off. Even some of his pubes poked out of the speedo, making Josh gag.

?Don?t worry,? David said. ?You?ll enjoy showing off your new body soon.?

?What??

?You?re going to gain two-hundred pounds of solid muscle,? David said.

?Fuck yoOUU!? Josh yelled, his voice cracking as he felt wave after wave of pleasure hit him. His feet lengthened, growing longer and wider so that they would be able to support his new mass. Josh looked down in fear at his huge feet. He lifted one in front of him disbelief. Then his calf inflated, followed by his thigh, forcing him to put his leg back to the ground.

David smiled as he saw the speedo get tighter around Josh?s growing frame. Josh?s dick hardened and grew a few inches, but was able to be concealed in his speedo, which had the back riding up the new ass muscles.

?Stop,? Josh moaned as he felt his hairy chest start to tingle with the growth. He pressed his hands on top of his pecs, actually trying to hold them down to prevent the growth. Of course he failed, his giant pecs just growing underneath his hands, becoming all the more visible as they became larger and rounder, stretching out his protruding nipples.

Josh?s arms exploded into muscle, making them hard to bend past ninety degrees, effectively ending his swimming career. His shoulders broadened and a slight stubble formed on his now-square chin.

?How-?? Josh stammered in disbelief as he flexed a bicep that was as round as a bowling ball. He wasn?t as big as Paul had grown, but he was definitely bigger than most pro heavy-weight bodybuilders David had ever seen. He was also a lot hairier, each muscle covered by a dense sprinkling of black hair.

?Now Josh,? David said as he walked up and ran an admiring hand over the muscled stud?s hairy pecs. ?You?re extremely turned on by men, especially other bodybuilders.?

?Other bodybuilders?? Josh scoffed. ?I ain?t no fucking bodybuilder! Now change me back!?

?Sure you?re a bodybuilder. I mean just look at you.? David patted one of Josh?s new broad shoulders. There was no way Josh could wear anything besides a speedo now unless he got his clothes specially made.

Josh gagged again as he searched his body with disbelieving hands. He saw David open his mouth to say something again, but decided to run off. He lifted a heavy leg and was disappointed to see his run reduced to a waddle.

?Yeah, no more walking for you. You?ll always have to say waddle from now on. And you never shave your body or wear anything except a speedo,? David smirked, taking pleasure in seeing Josh?s humiliation. He felt hard now watching the hairy muscle man struggle to walk away, his giant thighs making it difficult to lift his leg.

Josh shook his head, actually rubbing his face up against his giant trap muscles. ?No!? he shouted. ?I?m a swimmer! Not some fucking fag bodybuilder!?

David frowned. ?I think you?re in denial there Josh. Maybe if you do what a bodybuilder does then you?ll accept who you are.?

?I?m not taking steroids!? Josh yelled, giving up on his escape. He turned to face David, deciding to use his new body to destroy the little man, even if he turned him on a little bit.

?That?s not what I meant,? David said. ?You?re going to pose.?

Josh felt himself left his arms to do a double bicep pose. He gazed in horror at the ridiculous size of his arms.

David went on. ?From sun up to sun down, you?ll stay in one place out in public showing off your muscles by performing poses. When the sun sets and it?s night, then you can go and do your own gay muscle boy thing.?

Josh screamed out in agony as he tried to stop posing his muscular body.

?Oh yea, and everyone accepts you as this. And hey, maybe you can look up Paul.? David walked off to English class, leaving Josh alone in the quad as he leaned forward to do a most muscular, a smile being forced on his face as David wished for him to look like he was having a great time.

Josh screamed inside, desperate to stop and return to his normal body from the gay hairy bodybuilder he had become. He was so focused on trying to stop the side-chest pose he was leaning into that he barely noticed the giant bodybuilder waddle by playing with himself, looking nervous out of his mind to be out in public all the while trying to reach his nipple with his other beefy arm.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 04:32 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
hot.

i love this. please continue
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 05:03 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Cool stuff. I don't remember any stories quite like it before. I'd like to hear more about how hot Paulie is though. Fem muscle guys is a big fantasy of mine that doesn't get evoked very often.
  #4   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Please continue..I'm loving this story! Peace!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:43 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent, and what an inventive torturer you are!!! Very unique tales!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options