The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World: Twofer! Chapters 3 and 4

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
That was an utter joy to read. And double doses of Alex this time around. Umlerian, you're truly spoiling us all. Your plot is very well rounded and your characters fleshed out perfectly. Normally I would not be into heterosexual erotica, but in this case, and as a plot movement, it worked beautifully.

I never want this story to end. Maybe we could do a crossover in the future. I don't know how big Simon is gonna get, but with 8 stages left on the phone's enhancement app, I reckon he could one day rival Alex for size and strength. Now THAT would make for some momorable reading.
  #3   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
That was an utter joy to read. And double doses of Alex this time around. Umlerian, you're truly spoiling us all. Your plot is very well rounded and your characters fleshed out perfectly. Normally I would not be into heterosexual erotica, but in this case, and as a plot movement, it worked beautifully.

I never want this story to end. Maybe we could do a crossover in the future. I don't know how big Simon is gonna get, but with 8 stages left on the phone's enhancement app, I reckon he could one day rival Alex for size and strength. Now THAT would make for some momorable reading.
Thanks again for your enthusiasm. I wasn't sure how Alex' dalliance with the cheerleader would go over, but the dearth of comments makes me wonder if it didn't fall flat. For those who may be concerned that Alex has "gone over to the other side," have no fear. It was never my intention for him to stray into heterosexuality other than this one instance. It just seemed like too good an opportunity for comic relief.

Crossover? Interesting idea. I really enjoy the verisimilitude that you bring to your settings.
  #4   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
Thanks again for your enthusiasm. I wasn't sure how Alex' dalliance with the cheerleader would go over, but the dearth of comments makes me wonder if it didn't fall flat. For those who may be concerned that Alex has "gone over to the other side," have no fear. It was never my intention for him to stray into heterosexuality other than this one instance. It just seemed like too good an opportunity for comic relief.

Crossover? Interesting idea. I really enjoy the verisimilitude that you bring to your settings.
We all get lukewarm responses to our stories from time to time, dont get disenchanted by it, as I sometimes have in the past. Your story is superb. I want more. :-D
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Hadn't had a chance to read it until now -- great stuff! And, yes, I'm more interested in Courtney than Brie but, hey, live a little!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I haven't been keeping up as well I should, so thanks for posting this double header. Alex is just amazing and the good humor is refreshing. Maybe Jason will one day realize he's dating a Jezebel, but it makes for a good plot twist for our hero to be seduced by her. Well done!
  #7   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
I haven't been keeping up as well I should, so thanks for posting this double header. Alex is just amazing and the good humor is refreshing. Maybe Jason will one day realize he's dating a Jezebel, but it makes for a good plot twist for our hero to be seduced by her. Well done!

This will DEFINITELY push Jason over the edge, and we all know that he's precariously balanced on the outer rim of reason anyway. I just hope he doesn't take it out on poor little Courtney (but I think we know where he's going in the story at least, ha ha). My prime concern is that Ryan will find out and cause problems for his relationship with Alex.

I love the way Alex plays down his muscles so much for the sake of trying to "fit in" or not fit in (as is the case with him physically). It's almost as if he got rid of one handicap only to have another supplanted into his life. His size is beautiful and imposing and sweet and cum-inducing, maybe, but where's the fun in struggling to find clothes to fit, fears of damaging his home and inadvertantly creating health hazards for his friends and loved ones as a result of his size and strength, not to mention injury to himself (hair and blood scraping on the cellar ceiling where he is now doomed to live for the time being, at least til his senior year has finished)?

The story is wonderful. Hmmm... Bigger New World: Alex's College Years. Just a suggestion. The world loves a trilogy.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the continuing saga. Hope Alex goes all out on Courtney - well beyond "normal." Your action scenes are really well scripted. Pacing is great. Looking forward to the next installments.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options