The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pricemazda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2005, 02:07 AM

pricemazda is on a distinguished road
Turning straight gay

I would really love someone out there to write some new straight into gay stories. I have been hooked on Onix's stories, they are just great. I really like the way the straight guys slowly bit by bit find themselves turning into some type of gay man. So in one story lawyers turn into gay bodybuilders, in another frat boys find themselves turning into clubbing muscle marys. They don't really realise whats happening. They are such good stories. I am hoping someone out there, who can actually write good stories takes up my challenge.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to DamienONIX's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2005, 12:50 PM

DamienONIX is on a distinguished road
I wonder if thier is anyone out therre who could write a story like onix used too.... hmmmm......
where oh where could such a fellow be found.....

patience buddy....
i have it on good authority Onix's is goin to post another story pretty soon.....

#3   Add to pricemazda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2005, 06:52 AM

pricemazda is on a distinguished road
Excellent news! Everytime I visit this site I always read one of your stories.

I really like Hex-Files: Broan Ova Brayns (very hot) and Practical Magic: Livin la vida loca (which has to be the best one yet)

Patience is a virtue I don't have. I can't wait to read whatever you've got coming up.

PS, I just looked at your profile, and we share a birthday exactly.
  #4   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
would be fun to have images that have inpisred the writer or the readers about the characters in Onix's stories.
---

Yinn
  #5   Add to Likembeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Likembeefy

Likembeefy is on a distinguished road
So Hot and So True

Love this thread guys. This is exacty what happened to me and some guys on my wing in college. We started out as scrawny or beefy/fat freshmen -- started working out on campus all the time -- devloped a true appreciation fo mascilinity and muscle -- in a way that wasn't perceived as queer -- just admiration and respect. Lots of nice beef at frat parties. Broke up w/my bitch GF freshman year and never looked back.

Sophmore year had some hot JO experiences w/a bud. By senior year I was regularly banging and servicing some of the biggest (and closeted) jocks on campus. I had a regular muscle-bitch hockey bud who loved to feel my weight and girth on top of him -- the boy had the ass of life and could milk anyone dry. He was even milking a couple of our varsity coaches and the powerlifting instuctor (who was married w/3 kids).

I'm now a 34yo ex-jock (by all means) -- big beer gut and on & off at the gym, so my weight & size fluctuate with the seasons (big in winter, bulky/beefy in summer). Would love to chat with other guys who've had similar expereinces, and/or who experienced a change in their mentality/sexuality as their bodies grew & changed.

Josh
[email protected]
  #6   Add to this1trik4u's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:42 AM

this1trik4u has disabled reputation
I'm sure we'd all be interested in hearing transcriptions of such real life accounts, as well as any theatrica fabrications that come with such ilk...
  #7   Add to cccatl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 12:27 PM
MuscleMutant

cccatl
Send a message via Yahoo to cccatl
Likembeefy,

That was one of the hottest stories I've read here. Please tell us more about how you changed, how you met the hockey player, how you seduced or were seduced by the coaches...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options