The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 6

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2011, 11:29 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Brilliant as always. Few typos, so you may want to glance over it again. Otherwise the highlight of my day (and it's only 6:24am). This is turning into yet another stupendous novella.

I'm not convinced, however, that Jason is going to be so compliant further along. The guy is downright bad to the bone, and guys like that are never pushovers, even if you are a 720 lb muscle freak.

#3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 02:49 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Brilliant was the word that popped into my head, as you had Alex use his intellect AND body against Jason. In the real world, what Alex just did would normally signal the end of the "War" between Bully / Victim. A normal style bully would be too worried about keeping the College Athletic Scout's eyes on him, to be thinking up more deviltry.
Jason ain't normal.
He's gotten away with sending teenagers to the hospital, and his parents don't even seem to feel a need to get involved, such as paying for the hospital expenses or having their lawyer try to keep the victims parents from suing.
So for Jason, bullying is real close to an addiction similiar to crack or cigarettes.
He's gonna need his fix from humiliating some little guy or girl before too long.
And probably someone that Alex doesn't know, so he can keep Alex off his back... or neck...
Aww. But you know how you want this to go, and I bet it's gonna be great.

One thing, though. Have you planned for Alex to consider learning to become a Paramedic / Fireman? With his assets and newly won people skills, he would be great as a Fireman with Paramedic training. Wildfire heading towards a Summer Camp? Alex could be a one man firebreak team. JUst push the trees and undergrowth out of the way. No need for chainsaws or other tools. Use the trees as brooms to cleer a wide enough gap. Oh the Fireman's Union would be pissed!!
OK. Maybe just working with Ryan in the Body Enhancement Industry.
Less Union involvement in that sector.

Just please...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 04:37 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
This is an amazing chapter I jumped right over to click it as soon as I saw it.
Please keep these coming. I love how you ended it as well. As was said before brilliant. That is true if Jason lost that scholarship he would lose everything. You did hint that our smart little (big) main character Alex was going to play football I can't wait to see where that goes. As well as if your going to continue the ideals of this story by using Courtney.
  #5   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:07 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

I think I know what umlerian49 plans to do with this story, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. But.... oooooh.... I'm SOOOOOO excited. I just hope we get some more awesome muscle-growth, soon. 720lbs seems so light, don't you think?
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 12:09 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I'm trying to catch up on "The Wide Prairie Sky" so I don't know all the history between Alex and Jason yet, but I agree with JP71, Mass Driver, Jason will not go quietly. He is vicious and has a major mad on with Alex. Right now I can't imagine what Alex could have done to piss Jason off to that level, I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything intentional on Alex's part. So my guess is Jason has secret that relates in some way to Alex.

I can understand Alex not telling Courtney about the spiked sports drink but I question the wisdom not telling him longterm. Courtney is going to find out sooner or later. And Courtney will be pissed when/if Alex cut off his access to the grow juice if he's not part of the decision to stop the booster.

Although this is a macrophillia story I can't imagine Alex ever intentionally letting Courtney get even close to being as big as he is, or Courtney really wanting to be that big. They both understand the pain of being seen as freak, and feeling like an alien. Although Courtney might lust for Alex's size at some point I think Alex will talk him down before it's too late.

I guess I've babbled more than enough for one sitting.

Ender
  #7   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM

RyBearATL
Excellent chapter.

Very, very good. I like the fact that main character is THINKING a lot. Very good, as others have said too. Excellent work!
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great chapter! Looking forward to Courtney's progress and Jason's downfall!
  #9   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Truth as strange as fiction category: A bully gets what's coming to him, though the news only reports the retaliation and not the whole story:

http://www.billinexile.com/?p=35715

From the comments:

"This video clip was featured in the local evening news. They were talking about bullies in school. They showed the kid being thrown to the ground and that was all. So, I thought the bigger kid was the bully. Then they showed the whole thing and you find the skinny kid had been picking on the bigger kid. I was happy to see that he got what was coming to him. But the new made it seem completely different, before you saw the whole thing."
  #10   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv2 View Post
Truth as strange as fiction category: A bully gets what's coming to him, though the news only reports the retaliation and not the whole story:

http://www.billinexile.com/?p=35715

From the comments:

"This video clip was featured in the local evening news. They were talking about bullies in school. They showed the kid being thrown to the ground and that was all. So, I thought the bigger kid was the bully. Then they showed the whole thing and you find the skinny kid had been picking on the bigger kid. I was happy to see that he got what was coming to him. But the new made it seem completely different, before you saw the whole thing."
I was bullied a lot at school for being overweight, but I could still throw a punch if need be. I remember having the living snot beaten out of me by a kid from my class. We were about 11 or 12 at the time and he was literally skin and bone, but had immense strength and speed. He kicked me so hard he snapped my schoolbag right off my back, and that thing was made of canvas. Didn't hear anything about him for years after primary school. Then he re-emerged into the world as a martial artist with his own studio in Manchester. Then he got done for drug-peddling and is currently serving a ten-stretch at Her Majesty's Pleasure. Ha ha ha, he fuckin' deserves it, the bastard. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: size doesn't always matter, and some kids are from Krypton.

I just perish the thought of Jason getting hold of any of that growth formula (or do I?) Hmmmm,
  #11   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2011, 07:41 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I'm simply overwhelmed with the response to this chapter. I had long planned that this be a pivotal moment in Alex's journey, and I hoped it would be powerful. The comments seem to indicate that I succeeded, and that's just thrilling.

Alex is still only a few weeks into his senior year, and I think there will be more highs and lows, and I hope a few more surprises.

Thank you all for making the effort worthwhile. Look for Chapter 7 tomorrow.
  #12   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised this is the first time anyone has mentioned a little movie that deals with bullies anf Small/big kids. In the movie "The Mighty" the two kids gave themselves the name Freak/the Mighty. The "smart" kid had a degenerative desease and the big kid needed help with english class. One day in defense of the small kid, the big one put him on his shoulders. The smaller kid defended the bigger with his crutches as the bigger one gave him better mobility. After many adventures, the small kod dies from his disease, and the big one is devistated. He goes through the motions til one day a lady from his past asks what he's been doing. He says "Nothing". Then she says "Wake up kid. Nothing is a drag." then she smiled and got on the buss. Waves as it pulls out. The big kid starts to write the story of Freak the Mighty. sort of along the lines of the once and future king. I wish I could remember how the small kid got the big one to think of how to write, but I'd only mangle it. I went to the wiki of the movie and theses are the final words in the book and movie.
"So now you have heard the story of Freak the Mighty, who slayed dragons, saved maidens, and walked high above the world."
A classic story, just like this one is turning out to be.
Yeah. Sir Alex.
Sounds about right.

MD

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode