The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,281 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
A Muscle Love Story

[WARNING: Only read if you ARE a hopeless romantic. This is dedicated to all guys who believe in love. It is also loosely based on an actual relationship. My apologies to those represented in the story - but you will never be on this site anyway.]

What if you have dreamed of being with a muscled guy for all of your life and it finally happens? Are you ever nervous that it’s going to be kind of hard to move from fantasy to real life in a single moment? What if you have built expectations up so high in your head that no one will ever be able to live up to them? And what if the huge guy likes all the same things you’ve always desired? I have to tell you that being thrust into certain factual situations is not always what you’ve wished they would be – sometimes they’re even more and that can be very scary. I had grown accustomed to living in an imagined world, so it was very hard to come face to face with a reality that surpassed my hidden thoughts.

Let’s get the basics out of the way. My name is Jon and I’m thirty-two years old. Yes, I really spell my name that way. Yes, I know it seems affected, but please blame my parents. They chose the name for me and the spelling. I have lived in Los Angeles long enough to call it home. No, it’s not important where I came from and no, I didn’t move here to have a career in “the” industry. I moved to sunny southern California to sell houses and over the past twelve years I had been relatively successful. I now owned a three-bedroom condominium in Santa Monica and I was well known on the Westside for selling top quality places. I have had two relatively long relationships that both ended because of my underlying need for muscles. I had been single now for two years, but had enjoyed the pleasure of many flings. My life seemed very complete until I met Ed. Ed, the dentist, to be exact. I would not presently be in such inner turmoil if I had never met Ed. I blame Ed for so much, but mostly for turning me into a lovesick puppy. And trust me, there is nothing more sickening than a gay man head-over-heels in love!

It started out like any ordinary Saturday. I had read the latest installment of Jaypat’s cock-draining story on the Forum, I had pumped up my body with four cups of Italian roast coffee, I had eaten a Zone approved breakfast, and it was now only ten o’clock, thirty minutes before I had to meet my newest client at his condo in Encino. I decided to head out a little early to make sure I was there in time – there’s nothing like making a first time good impression on an eager-to-buy customer. I reviewed the facts in my head as I drove up the 405 Freeway. The guy was some kind of oral surgeon. He had lived in Los Angeles for about twenty years. He bought his present place for a steal during a downturn in the market and now wanted to move to Santa Monica, having already relocated his office from the Valley to the quiet beach community. He had been told at a dinner party that I was the agent that best knew the Santa Monica market (I made a mental note to thank the host of that party – a recent one-night-stand) and that I was easy to work with. I had not anticipated taking on another client that month, but something about the original message intrigued me. Here’s what had been waiting for me on my voicemail:

“Hey Jon, my name is Ed Delfino and I was given your name by a friend. He said that you’d be the best person to help me find a condo in Santa Monica. I’m a doctor and presently have a place in Encino. I moved my practice to Santa Monica earlier this year and I’d like to live near my office. Feel free to Google me for verification of my profession and if you need more info you can find me on Big Muscle dot com under the username ‘muscleddoc.’ I hope to hear from you soon. My number is 818-724-1936.”

Never before had anyone referred me to a Big Muscle page for information. Of course that was the first place I went. Even though all of the pictures in the guy’s profile had no shots of his face, the man had a very impressive body. I contemplated putting all of his body pics into a looping powerpoint and beating off to his muscled attributes, but decided it seemed a little unprofessional. I then Googled the man and found out that he was a well-respected oral surgeon – averaging all excellent and above ratings on Yelp. I then called our mutual friend, if you could call someone you slept with one time a friend, to get more information and to find out what the ‘friend’ had told Ed about me. It turns out that everything was cool. My past one-night-stand told me that Ed was a great guy and that he was intent on moving to Santa Monica. I also found out the mutual friend had suggested me because he knew I was good at my job. Even though I was nervous about what else this guy might have said, I reminded myself he knew nothing about my muscle fetish. It was apparent that Ed Delfino had just been comfortable enough to send me to his Big Muscle page. I’m sure he knew I was gay, but the added bonus of seeing the guy’s body only clothed in shorts made me wonder what else he might have somehow found out.

I pulled into the large condo complex located on the rich side of Encino and gave my name to the security guard. He checked my name off some list and then gave me directions to get to Mr. Delfino’s condo. It ended up being more of a three-story townhouse than a condo, but Los Angeles has a weird way of naming units. I rang the doorbell exactly at 10:30am. The door opened a short twenty seconds later and my life changed forever.

There, standing in the entranceway of the condo was my ideal man. Ed Delfino must have been around forty-seven years old, but obviously had the body of man who appeared twenty-seven. He was clean-shaven, had short brown hair with gray flecks, and had the kind of tan you knew only came from doing athletic things outside – like jogging, bicycling, or swimming. The pictures on the Internet did not do his body justice. He was wearing a light blue button-down shirt and khaki pants, but the stretched material of both items of clothing prevented the muscles underneath from being unnoticed. It was a look that I often drooled over – a big beefy guy wearing regular clothing that mysteriously enhanced the bulk it concealed. And to top everything off, the man had a smile that would bring traffic on a busy street to a complete halt. He held out his hand as he welcomed me warmly.

“Hey Jon. It’s great to meet you.”

“Um, hi Ed. Thanks for . . . um . . . making time to see me today.”

I was having trouble talking. The guy’s strong grip, his deep peaceful voice, and seeing how his chest protruded out when he turned to let me pass through made my heart beat double time. I stepped into the coolness of his condo, but my body seemed to be on fire. I knew my face had turned dark red, but Ed did nothing to let on if he had indeed noticed. He held out his large hand and directed me down a short hall into a large great room connected to a beautiful kitchen. My business sense immediately kicked in and I knew instantly that I would be able to sell his present home for big bucks.

“No, thank you, Jon, for coming out all this way to meet with me.”

“Well, it’s always best to get to know a place I’ll be selling. It helps when looking for prospective buyers. This is a great space, Ed.”

“Thanks, but I won’t be selling this place. I’m going to keep it. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear. I want to keep it as an investment and rent it out.”

This news caused me to worry a little. In order to buy a really nice place in Santa Monica, the guy was going to need a hefty down payment and not selling his present place probably meant he’d be looking for something in the low to mid hundreds. I immediately regretted taking this job. I think Ed sensed my disappointment.

“Don’t worry, Jon, I can easily afford a place in Santa Monica. I’ve got about two set aside to use.”

“Well, two hundred thousand is good Ed, but I’m not sure…”

“No, I meant two million.”

Ed interrupted my sentence with his information and if I had not been such a cool businessperson I would have done a big happy dance right there in his condo. My heart began beating double time again – this time over money instead of muscles – and I immediately changed my approach to the job. With that kind of budget I was going to be able to find Mr. Big Ed a home that would make him cream in his crisply pressed pants.

“Mr. Delfino, you’ve just made me one happy fellow. I am sure we are going to easily find you a new home in Santa Monica.”

“I can see it doesn’t take much to make you happy, Jon.”

“You don’t consider two million much? And let’s be clear, shall we, it doesn’t take much to make me happy in business.”

I knew I was taking a risk with my last statement, but I didn’t care. My body was juicing with electricity from being so close to a well-muscled man and from the thought of a big commission coming my way. There are two things that make me very flirtatious – huge handsome men and wealthy people. What can I say; I’m a specific kind of whore. It was Ed’s turn to get slightly embarrassed and I smiled as his face shot red.

“Yes . . . well, um, can I get you some lemonade or some water?”

“I might be way out of line, Ed, but I believe this moment deserves something a little stronger and more festive. How about I step out and buy us a nice bottle of champagne to celebrate? If you don’t mind.”

This comment caused the big beautiful smile to return to Ed’s gorgeous face. It was as if I had said some kind of magic word that opened a hidden cave or something. The man instantly re-gained control and his red face disappeared. I could tell there was a connection between us that we both felt and understood. Ed was in no way offended by my suggestion. As a matter of fact, I could see that the thought of champagne pleased him very much.

“I happen to have a bottle of Dom at the perfect temperature here, so there’s no reason for you to leave. How about some cheese, as well? To celebrate this business deal, of course.”

“Sounds lovely, Ed. May I help?”

“No, you just make yourself at home, Jon. Everything is right over here in the kitchen. We can continue to strategize about my Santa Monica home as I get it ready. I’m sure you have a few questions, right?”

“Yes I do, sir.”

I watched as he turned to move to the kitchen. The sight of his muscled ass puffing out the back of his khaki pants made me lick my lips. I instantly let my mind drift to the idea of riding him like a cowboy on a bucking bronco. I could latch on tight to his bulging lats and hang on for dear life as he bounced up and down to welcome my plunging cock. These thoughts caused a pleasant reaction at my crotch level and although it was a lovely feeling, it really was un-cool to have a raging hard-on in the middle of a client’s home. I forced myself to turn around and look at the man’s decorating choices – in hopes that it would help me to find him the perfect home. My eyes were drawn immediately to the grand piano in the opposite corner of the room.

“Do you play, Ed? The piano, that is.”

“Yeah, I’m not very good, but it’s relaxing. And you?”

“Um, no, not since the eighth grade. What’s the big trophy on top of the piano?”

“It’s from . . . uh . . . an athletic contest I . . . uh . . . participated in recently.”

I could tell by the way the big man’s voice changed and how he stuttered his answer that the contest was something he didn’t find it easy to talk about. I walked toward the piano to look at the trophy. It was about two feet tall and had the figure of what appeared to be a guy on top. As I got closer I saw that the man on the trophy was a bodybuilder in a double biceps pose. The plaque at the base of the thing said second place.

“I kind of . . . well, I placed second in . . . in the Amateur All-Natural Mr. Santa Monica contest a few weeks ago.”

I turned to look at the guy. He had stopped in the middle of preparing a platter of cheese and fruit and was standing completely still. It was obvious he was watching me closely, to see how I would react to the information he was sharing. I picked up immediately that he had probably met people in the past that did not find bodybuilding very appealing. It was clear that in his mind the next few seconds would either cement our budding friendship or possibly cost me a big job. He had no idea of how hard I had become from looking at the trophy or how happy I was to be standing behind a tall winged back chair so he couldn’t see my throbbing cock. I took full advantage of the moment and responded with more honesty than I probably had in a long time.

“I am very impressed, Ed. I’ve always wanted to go to a bodybuilding contest, to see one live and in person, but because I’m a scrawny gay man I’ve always thought it would look like I was a creepy gawker or something. I don’t think most big men want to have other men staring at them that way.”

“You’d be surprised.”

Ed whispered something I barely caught. I wasn’t sure I heard it correctly. We stood there for a few seconds staring at each other. There was so much super charged electricity in the room at that moment I was surprised all of the light bulbs didn’t explode. The big man was staring at me in a way that made me both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. It was like we were connecting on some deep level, but we were also treading near some edge that if even the slightest breeze came we would fall over and never be able to get back. It was thrilling beyond belief. I decided to break the tension, but also amp up the energy at the same time.

“Did you tape the contest? I’d love to see it.”

“Um . . . yeah, yeah I did – but you don’t really want to see it. That’s very kind of you, Jon, but really . . . you don’t have to.”

“Hey Ed, you might as well learn this now. I’m really good at my job and I am great at customer service and all, but please know that in my work life and private life I rarely do anything that I don’t want to do. I stopped trying to please people a long time ago. So please know that if I say I’d like to see you posing on stage that means I’d really like to see it. Fair enough?”

Ed smiled and my knees almost buckled. It seemed like the guy grew four more inches or something – all over his body. I swear he swelled bigger from pride or happiness, I wasn’t sure which. His brain was working overtime as he sorted through what I guess was a trunk full of emotions. He paused for only a few brief moments and then tried to speak to me as casually as possible while he began to prepare the food again.

“Well, the DVD is in the machine right now. The remote is on the coffee table. Knock yourself out, Jon, but you might find it pretty boring.”

His attempt to appear nonchalant was endearing. I could tell the man was nervous and excited at the same time. He tried to focus on what he was doing, but as I moved to the sofa I could see him stealing quick glances in my direction. I prayed to God that he did not see my hard cock tenting my pants as I went to sit down. It took me a half of minute to figure out the remote, but then I had the large screen television on and pushed play on the DVD machine. Instantly the sound of weights being banged around and someone breathing heavy filled the room. I almost gasped out loud when the screen was instantly filled with Ed doing curls with what looked like intense weight.

“Oh sorry, that’s the first part of the DVD. I took some shots of me training to check out my form. You can skip to the next chapter.”

“No, that’s okay. I want to watch a little of this. Maybe I can learn something and become less fearful of the gym.”

“I could teach you, if you’d like. There’s nothing scary about weights.”

“Easy for you to say, big guy. It’s guys like you that intimidate the shit out of us little men.”

I immediately could tell I had said the wrong thing. There was a sudden intense silence behind me. I turned around to see a face full of disappointment and confusion. I realized what I had done to the man and I jumped into action to correct my mistake. I placed the DVD on pause.

“I’m sorry, Ed. That didn’t come out right. You don’t intimidate me. I promise. As a matter of fact, I admire the crap out of you. I guess I’m also jealous in a way. I have some deep scars from being taunted by bigger guys in my childhood and that causes me to sometimes not feel comfortable in a room full of jocks. It’s impressive – what you’ve done to your body and you should know that I often use humor to cover up my insecurities. And right now I realize that I am babbling like an idiot so I’m going to shut up and watch the DVD.”

Ed was again smiling in a way that made me want to jump his big body. I turned around to avoid sharing any more of my most intimate thoughts. I quickly hit my forehead with the bottom of my palm and began the DVD. My eyes became instantly glued to the swelling biceps of the guy on the screen. Ed was dressed in a sweatshirt as he worked out, but the bulges in his arms were so big that the heavy material couldn’t hide them. The sound of the popping champagne cork made me jump a little and I heard Ed stifle a laugh at my reaction. Shortly after that the big man came around the edge of the sofa and placed a platter of cheese and fruit, two champagne glasses and a bottle of Dom Perignon on the table in front of us. It might have been my imagination playing tricks on me but it seemed that Ed sat a little closer on the sofa than was normal for people who had just met. He began to fill the crystal flutes as he spoke about the DVD.

“See how I keep my back straight as I do the curls and notice that I’m not swinging my arms up and down wildly. You want to concentrate the pump in just the biceps. That’s very important when you’re working your arms.”

“I’d say that’s a huge pump from the looks of it.”

Ed chuckled out loud and handed me a glass of champagne. The sound of his heavy breathing and slight grunts as he lifted the weight on the DVD made me very hot under the collar – as well as very hard at the crotch. I had crossed my legs to hopefully hide my erection, but it was very uncomfortable at the same time. Ed held up his glass, obviously for a toast.

“Here’s to a great partnership and to finding me a new home.”

“Here, here. Cheers.”

We brought the glasses together lightly and then both took a sip of the wonderful tasting bubbly. I couldn’t help but stare at the beautiful face of Ed Delfino. He was busy arranging cheese onto slices of bread and dabbing what I assumed was honey on top. I was sure he knew I was staring, but he was not going to draw attention to it. It was like he wanted me to get a good look at him. I kept turning to the television screen to watch him start another set of reps – marveling at how straight his back remained and the fact that he didn’t swing his arms – and then back to his real face a foot away from me. Ed finally handed me a small platter of multiple slices of cheese and explained them all. He then picked up the remote and switched to the next chapter.

“Enough of this. Let’s get to me winning second place.”

The screen switched to a bare stage with a banner that read “Amateur All-Natural Mr. Santa Monica’ and I recognized the place as the civic center a few miles from my home. I heard the announcer call out Ed’s name and then the back curtains parted and out walked the perfect specimen now sitting beside me, but on screen he was clad only in skimpy posers. The gold colored g-string looking material did a poor job of trying to hide the man’s ample package. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Ed was now looking at me and it did not go unnoticed that I zoned in first on his crotch. I detected, without turning, that there was a proud smile on his face. The Ed on the screen waved to the cheering crowd, the announcer said something to the effect of the forty-seven year old man on stage easily putting most of the younger guys to shame, and then Enrique Iglesias’ song ‘Baby I Like It” started pounding through the powerful convention center sound system. Ed Delfino then broke into what could only be described as a cum-inducing routine. I watched, mesmerized, as he moved through a flawless posing session. My eyes were glued to the television. Ed took advantage of my focused concentration.

“Please tell me what you see, Jon.”

I was so completely lost in his bulging body, the striations and veins covering every muscle, and the thrill of the music that I didn’t even hesitate to answer him. I spoke like some guy under the influence of some kind of truth serum. I spoke softly, but deliberately.

“I see a man who is in great shape. I also see a guy that takes pride in how he looks. I see so many muscles – inflated in ways I never knew was possible. I don’t even know the names of most of those bulging masses. I see a flawless posing routine – like a ballet dancer moving gracefully across the stage. I see perfection. I see my dream man.”

My last sentence and the fact that Ed finished his routine on the screen made me suddenly snap out of my muscle induced trance. I realized what I had said and turned to face Ed – completely embarrassed. My face flushed red again.

“I’m so sorry, Ed. Um . . . that last statement came out of nowhere. Please forgive me. I think the champagne has gone straight to my head. I have no idea what I’m saying.”

I didn’t know what to do so I just took another big gulp of my drink. I turned back to the screen to see Ed participating in what I knew was the final pose down and noticed that the three other men were equally impressive – but not one of them was as handsome as Ed. It was clear he was the total package. We sat there in silence until they began announcing the winners. Ed lost to a monstrous guy – the heavyweight – who did not have Ed’s graceful beauty, but did have a few more pounds of muscle on him.

“It’s pretty clear the judges liked bulk over symmetry. I’m still proud of second place, though. I want to continue to keep my body as close to what I feel is a perfect balance as I can.”

“I don’t know if it can get any more perfect, Ed.”

“Thank you.”

We were looking at each other and you could have cut the sexual tension between us with a butter knife. I needed something to distract me from my sinful thoughts. I reached out and grabbed the remote sitting on the sofa between us. Ed felt the same way so he stood up, mumbled something about napkins, and moved toward the kitchen. I pressed the chapter button and suddenly the screen was filled with Ed’s upper torso. The man was running his hands over his chest and quickly zoned in on his nipples, grabbing them hard with his thumbs and forefingers. As he squeezed and twisted the dark nubs he spoke to the camera.

“Yeah, so fucking hard. These nips are so fucking hard. Aw, yeah, look at this huge chest. So fucking big, man.”

“Um, that’s something else, Jon. Let’s turn that off.”

Suddenly, Ed was back at the sofa and he was reaching out to grab the remote from me. I was too quick, though, and moved the remote behind my back.

“No, I want to watch this. I see I’ve found the good stuff.”

The Ed on the screen had moved into a double biceps pose and backed away from the camera. He was completely nude and I got a great shot of his half-hard large cock. The guy turned his head and brought his lips to his right biceps and started kissing the bulging mass. The live Ed stepped in front of me and bent over my body, obviously intent on getting the remote from the hand behind my back. The sudden closeness of his body made me suck in air sharply and my frame shook a little as soon as he laid a big hand on my shoulder. I buried the remote deeper beneath my ass and leaned out to watch the screen. The Ed on the DVD was licking the peak of his biceps and teasing the camera.

“Look at that fucking huge gun. Yeah, look how big it is. This arm tastes so good, too. So fucking good.”

“Come on Jon, this is very embarrassing. Please turn it off. Give me the remote, please.”

Ed’s stomach and crotch was now pressed up against me as he was working hard to get the remote from beneath my body. To avoid losing to the man I slid the remote between the cushion and the back of the sofa and, at the same time, I laid the upper part of my body on the cushions to the left. I put my hands behind my back to pretend that I still had the remote. Ed fell for the trick and he quickly threw his huge body on top of mine and wrapped his arms around my back trying to find the slim piece of plastic. Our faces were right next to each other and I couldn’t move because his thick massive body pinned me to the sofa. It was the most unbelievable sensation in the world. I could feel his hard nipples pressing into my chest; his hard biceps squeezing my arms, and what I knew was a stiff-as-hell cock pushing against mine. Both of us realized the matching hardness of our crotches at the same time. Ed pulled his head back and looked into my eyes. His face was very serious, but not in a mad sort of way – it was like he was sorting through some facts in his head and then making a grand decision.

Without any warning the big man brought his lips into mine and pressed hard. I quickly opened my mouth in response and welcomed his probing tongue. Ed turned his head sideways so his mouth could get better leverage to suck on mine. The guy certainly knew how to kiss – he seemed to be the master of all things at the same time. He inhaled softly causing my cheeks to cave in from the suction and at the same time his tongue gently toyed with my throat chute – darting in and out. And at the same moment the man seemed to make his lips work overtime – massaging my own like an expert. The focus on what was happening at my mouth was interrupted by the awareness of a giant hand unbuttoning my pants and sliding down to grab hold of my rock-hard dick. I moaned out loud as Ed wrapped his fingers around my thick shaft and whispered “nice.” Using only the arm that remained wrapped around my upper body and the force of his huge frame, Ed quickly rolled over and moved me on top of him. He could sense that the pressure of his heavy mass was making it hard for me to breathe. I immediately missed the overbearing weight of his bulk, but was happy to be able to inhale deeply. His beefy hand had started to slide up and down my cock, sending jolts of pleasure across my spine. I slid my hand down the front of his pants and was a little surprised when my fingers met the fat tip of his rod a lot sooner than I anticipated. As I moved beyond the head and latched my hand on his beef stick I soon understood what had caused my astonishment. The size of the man’s dick matched the size of his body. As I moved my palm down to press into his balls I could feel the sticky tip of his cock brushing my forearm near the elbow. I whispered “nice” to copy his compliment and this made Ed laugh – even as our lips stayed locked together.

It was clear to both of us that our bodies were ripe for eruption. There was passionate kissing and a mutual light stroking of cocks, but we each sensed that any heavy jerking was going to make us both bypass the joys of foreplay instantly – and neither of us wanted that. We desired this moment to last for a hell-of-a long time – forever if that were possible. As if we understood some undetectable signal, both Ed and I removed our hands at the same time. I quickly brought all of my fingers to the buttons of Ed’s shirt and slowly undid them one by one. We were still kissing, but once I had the final button undone I pulled my face from his, pushed my body up into the air with one arm, and used the other hand to push the front of his shirt from either side of his wide torso. I whistled loudly as I gazed at his beautiful body.

“I’m running out as soon as we’re done and buying you a first place trophy. There’s not a more beautiful body anywhere in the world.”

This made Ed smile. He raised his body and little and we both worked the tight shirt over his shoulders and off of his arms. I tossed it across the room and then pulled my own polo shirt off in one quick tug. Ed echoed my earlier whistle and then brought his hands up to run across my smaller tight body. He moved his hands to the side of my face and then pulled my head back down to his – returning his masterful lips to mine. By this point we were both grinding our cocks into the other and my bare chest smashed up against his thicker muscled pecs. I could feel his hard nipples pressing into my skin. I reached up and clamped my fingers on his protruding nubs with all my might. This caused Ed to cry out in pleasure and he arched his back off of the sofa – easily pressing my body into the air.

“I see the big man likes his nipples to be abused, doesn’t he?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good”

I squeezed even harder and this caused Ed to wrap his arms around my back and jerk my body into his with great force. This knocked the breath out of me, but it felt unbelievable. The man used his strong arms to grind my body into his even harder than before – giving us both much pleasure. Ed then returned his lips to mine and moved his hands to the back of my pants. He pushed my slacks and underwear down at the same time, caressing my ass as he went. He then grabbed both butt cheeks with his huge hands and squeezed tightly – while he pressed my crotch harder into his. I used my feet to push my pants, shoes, and socks completely off my body. I was now totally nude on top of this gorgeous bodybuilder. He quickly followed my lead and pulled off his pants while never taking his lips from mine. It felt incredible to not have any clothing between my skin and his hard muscles. I could feel every part of his beautiful body and pictures of him posing on the television flashed through my mind when I zoned in on specific muscles. By this time I was also very aware that the big man was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum from his cock. He moved one of his hands to the head of his large rod and scooped up gobs of his juice. He then began to lube up my dick.

Suddenly, Ed pulled his face from mine and turned his body over underneath me, like some kind of expert acrobat. It took me a few seconds to register what he was doing, but as soon as I felt my cock slide between his bulbous ass cheeks I knew what he wanted. His warm cum allowed my hard dick to easily slide up and down his ass – teasing the big man. I quickly latched my hands onto his bulging lats – barely able to grab them because of their size – and then pushed my dickhead into his waiting hole. Ed cried out like a wild animal and I immediately stopped.

“No, keep going. Ignore me, Jon. I need this. Please.”

Ed did not need to tell me twice. I thrust my crotch forward and the tip of my cock penetrated the opening of his ass chute. The giant man screamed into the sofa pillow and squeezed his cheeks together at the same time. The intense pressure on my cock only encouraged me more. I shoved in harder and sent my thick meat deeper into his asshole. This caused the man to stop breathing and push his body along with mine up from the sofa. It was like he was planning to do push ups as I fucked him. After a few seconds of getting used to the invasion in his behind he dropped our bodies back onto the cushions and this caused my dick to sink deeper into his love chute. I quickly began to push in and out to give him pleasure. He started moaning like he was being satisfied for the first time in his life. With each thrust I was able to go deeper into his hole. By this time the man was purring like some giant lion and was raising his ass to meet me each time I rammed my rod into his body. I picked up speed and it was fun to hear his breathing match my rhythm. I also turned to the television and saw that the onscreen Ed was now so turned on by his own body he was stroking his hard cock – while he continue to talk to himself.

“Yeah, so fucking big. Look at these massive muscles. So huge, so monstrous.”

I continued to fuck the big man’s muscled ass, but I also brought my face down to his – quickly noticing that he, too, was watching the television. This made me smile. I was beginning to understand Ed in a new and exciting way. I could now see he was even more the perfect specimen of manhood than I had thought before. I brought my lips to his right ear.

“It’s your turn to answer some questions, big man. First of all, you love your own muscles don’t you? Now don’t be shy, tell the truth.”

I continued to slide my cock even deeper with each thrust – just to fill his body with pleasure and make his mind focus on thoughts of me. Ed was smiling, too, obviously enjoying every part of our sexual connection. He didn’t hesitate a bit in answering my question.

“Yes, I love my huge muscles . . . sir.”

The ending was a surprise and an added benefit. It was clear that Ed fully understood how much his answers thrilled me – even as they added to his own excitement. It was obvious we were a match made in heaven. I was ready to bring both of us to our powerful climaxes. On the television, the taped Ed started to moan loudly in those short pre-ejaculation gasps. I wanted to make sure the real Ed and I timed our orgasms with the DVD. I spoke softly into his ear again.

“But you like it even more when other guys talk about your muscles, don’t you? You like it when someone tells you how fucking unbelievable you are, don’t you, Ed?”

“Aw fuck yes, more than anything else in the world, sir.”

“Even more than my cock in your ass, big guy?”

“Equally, sir!”

“Then lets give you both. As you watch yourself on the screen I want you to feel my cock spewing my man juice into your ass and I want you to cum hard for me. Can you do that Ed?”

“Yes sir.”

“And I’ll add some fun to the moment, don’t you worry. Listen closely, Ed. You’re the biggest fucker I’ve ever seen. Your muscles are incredible. Everywhere I look on your body I see bulges beyond my wildest fantasies. You are one giant man, Ed. I get hard just looking at your un-flexed biceps. You opened the door today and my heart stopped. I could see your massiveness even through your clothes. Those puny khakis and that button down did nothing to hide how fucking enormous you are. You’re immense Ed. Colossal. I can’t wait to lick your biceps the same way you did in the video. I want to kiss your huge guns, man. I want to worship you the way you deserve. You’re my huge muscle god, Ed.”

The combination of watching the onscreen Ed yank his cock to ejaculation, the intense fucking session I was giving his ass, and the words I was whispering in his ear was too much for the giant man – and for me. All at the same time the cock on the television screen started spraying cum, Ed’s ass chute clamped tightly around my dick signaling he was dumping a large load of juice onto the sofa cushion, and I exploded inside his ass. It was wild to hear Ed’s voice crying out in ecstasy on the television and beneath me at the same time. My own orgasm was so powerful that I could not make a sound. My cock emptied into his hole for what seemed like forever. Finally, the television screen went black and both Ed and I stopped shaking violently. We lay there for a few minutes without saying a word. We were waiting for our hearts to start beating at a normal pace. Both Ed and I were covered in a salty sheen of sweat. The room smelled of cum and I still had my hands tightly clamped on his monstrous lats. I was the first to speak.

“I never knew a man’s lats could get so huge.”

“I never knew getting fucked could be so hot.”

“Ed, I think it’s important for you to tell me what you’re looking for in a home.”

The big man laughed and both of our bodies shook. I could tell he was thinking, so I waited for the answer. It was so incredibly comfortable on the man’s huge warm back – with my still-hard cock in his ass felt equally as nice. He finally answered in a soft gentle voice.

“I’m looking for a place that has a lot of light. I’d like three bedrooms, hardwood floors, a gas stove, and a yard for a dog. Does that help?”

“Yes, it helps a lot. So, I think I should tell you three important things.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“First Ed, I think it will be easy for you to find the perfect place in Santa Monica.”

“And second?”

“Well, secondly, I don’t believe in dating clients. I’m sorry.”

“That’s fine, Jon. You’re fired. Sorry, man. And your third important thing?”

“I have a beautiful home that has three bedrooms, hardwood floors, a gas stove, gets a lot of light, and a large fenced-in back yard. I think it would be perfect for you.”

“You think it will fit me as perfectly as your cock feels in my ass?”

“I guarantee it, Ed.”

“And do you come with the property?”

“If you’ll have me.”

“When can I move in?”

“How about tonight?”

“Sold.”

Last edited by Londonboy; March 30th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
beachdude (January 20th, 2014)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:25 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Intense and wow!
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanks. I wanted to write a story full of attraction and love. I'm glad it satisfied. I know it's not for everyone, but it's what I felt. Thanks memorex414.
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:59 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
That was quite a nice change of pace. Well done.
  #5   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanks umlerian49. I'm glad you liked it.
  #6   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Outstanding! Another incredible story.
  #7   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Ok... I love this story. I am a sucker for a love story. Now if this smaller build guy could just find his muscle giant all would be perfect. Well that was good for my cardio work out. :-)
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I liked having the bigger man be the one who surrendered himself sexually to the smaller guy. It's a permutation of muscle fantasy rarely seen around these parts.
  #9   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
I liked having the bigger man be the one who surrendered himself sexually to the smaller guy. It's a permutation of muscle fantasy rarely seen around these parts.
I totally agree. For some reason the bodybuilder playing the submissive role is a lot hotter than the other way around. I loved this story. Now If only I could write a sex scene half as hot I'd be doing half as well.
  #10   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Another excellent story from Londonboy. You have a great talent for description and setting the tone of your stories. Your characters are human (or even superhuman) and very genuine and authentic. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.
  #11   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
One theme I like in your stories is how the smaller guy helps the big guy realize how awesome he really is. I tend to read erotic MG stories with a Freudian or Jungian perspective, in that they are presenting our true "selves" to us. The "small guy" and the "big guy" are really just different sides of the same "guy".
  #12   Add to rippedspongebob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:58 AM
gettin big and powerful

rippedspongebob is on a distinguished road
Very lovely best story in as long as I can remember
  #13   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 08:50 AM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Well done, well written, and enjoyed. Thanks, Londonboy!
  #14   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Wow!!
Um.
Ohhh.
Aw..
Wow says it the best of all.
I am so thankful that you...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #15   Add to goliathlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:48 AM
Black Adam

goliathlover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to goliathlover
Wow!

I loved this story! Bring on more romance!
  #16   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:21 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Glad you're a "hopeless romantic." Let's have more of this genre.
  #17   Add to Equalin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:30 AM

Equalin is on a distinguished road
Every line encouraged me to read the next one . Really nice story .
And thank you for sharing it .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options