The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Big New World Chapter 8

Story withdrawn.

Last edited by umlerian49; June 9th, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
I'm in tears (silly, I know). That was fantastic. But right now I want to bang Phil's and Sammy's heads together. Best dialogue yet. The scene was so easy to see in my mind. Your integrity as a writer is boundless. Well done.
  #3   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 04:08 AM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
woah

This is prolly the best story i have read all year! keep it up!
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 04:58 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Oh no poor Alex...that made me wanna cry hes young he makes mistakes. Ryan needs to understand that even if he has every right to be angery. Alex was just scared. And of course Sammy just has to be the idiot that he is. Rude for the flirting and always blurting things out never being considerate. Sometimes it drives me nuts. Which means you have done a great job writing this to make me that into the characters. Bravo I can't wait for the next installment. I am so glad you extended this story.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Two chapters in a week you got ahead of me... so I'm going to do both chapters here...

Alex told Courtney about the supplement that's good but I 'm concerned Courtney doesn't understand he shouldn't tell anyone about it. I was worried about Courtney's mom and dad freaking about it but that could have been controlled. Now with Court now holding court in the school weight room as the new muscle guru and guys hitting him up for advice, it won't be long before the everyone in town knows about the "grow juice." And since Courtney has the formula he might even start passing it out. Even if he only gave it to the small wimpy guys like Courtney at the beginning it will attract the police, FBI, FDA, CDC... a big bowl of alphabet soup wanting answers. Like in Jaypat's 'Second Puberty.' That mess will make anything Jason and his goons might pull seem like a breath of fresh air or comic relief.

Frank needs to fit Sammy with a shock collar and a muzzle the guy is a menace...

Phil having a problem with gays was not unexpected but why did it pop right now with Ryan. I had imagined Ryan and Alex both look and act fairly straight... when they're not gropping each other.

And since Aspies as a rule are clumsy there is a nice little thread that carried from '...Prairie Sky' of Alex dicovering that since he grew his body does what he wants it to do. First with horse shoes then volley ball, basket ball and football, Alex has suddenly become an athlete and being able 'play the game' on a par with the jocks makes it sort of fun...

There were a couple other things but I can't remember them right now...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; March 30th, 2011 at 11:27 AM.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2011, 07:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Your down-to-earth and real-life dialogue and action make for a most endearing and actually charming storyline.
  #7   Add to Generitrans's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 02:39 AM

Generitrans is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Frank needs to fit Sammy with a shock collar and a muzzle the guy is a menace...
I'd say Frank needs to dump Sammy more than put a shock collar or muzzle on him. Someone who starts drooling and stalking the nearest set of biceps at the drop of a hat despite being in a relationship, knowing his partner hates it, and being specifically warned off of that very behavior is not someone you want to have as your boyfriend.

Putting a shock collar and muzzle on Sammy is probably still a pretty good idea though, just on general principles. He's like a little pomeranian you want to strangle with your bare hands after ten minutes of nonstop yapping at your feet.
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generitrans View Post
I'd say Frank needs to dump Sammy more than put a shock collar or muzzle on him. Someone who starts drooling and stalking the nearest set of biceps at the drop of a hat despite being in a relationship, knowing his partner hates it, and being specifically warned off of that very behavior is not someone you want to have as your boyfriend.

Putting a shock collar and muzzle on Sammy is probably still a pretty good idea though, just on general principles. He's like a little pomeranian you want to strangle with your bare hands after ten minutes of nonstop yapping at your feet.
I agree, he's a major slut. Another option for Sammy occurred to me as I made my original post also along the line of treating him as a misbehaving pet, but it seemed a bit too extreme to even metion, but I will now... Having him neutered, I don't think that would effect him being a good bottom boy and cocksucker would it... I find it hard to believe I actually said that... it really is out of character for me...

Ender
  #9   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 06:57 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
I'm in tears (silly, I know). That was fantastic. But right now I want to bang Phil's and Sammy's heads together. Best dialogue yet. The scene was so easy to see in my mind. Your integrity as a writer is boundless. Well done.
Thanks! This was one of those chapters I wasn't sure how it would turn out until I got there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolShedCub View Post
This is prolly the best story i have read all year! keep it up!
I prolly will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow View Post
Oh no poor Alex...that made me wanna cry hes young he makes mistakes. Ryan needs to understand that even if he has every right to be angery. Alex was just scared. And of course Sammy just has to be the idiot that he is. Rude for the flirting and always blurting things out never being considerate. Sometimes it drives me nuts. Which means you have done a great job writing this to make me that into the characters. Bravo I can't wait for the next installment. I am so glad you extended this story.
I'm pleased you're getting into the characters.

Quote:
Two chapters in a week you got ahead of me... so I'm going to do both chapters here...

Alex told Courtney about the supplement that's good but I 'm concerned Courtney doesn't understand he shouldn't tell anyone about it. I was worried about Courtney's mom and dad freaking about it but that could have been controlled. Now with Court now holding court in the school weight room as the new muscle guru and guys hitting him up for advice, it won't be long before the everyone in town knows about the "grow juice." And since Courtney has the formula he might even start passing it out. Even if he only gave it to the small wimpy guys like Courtney at the beginning it will attract the police, FBI, FDA, CDC... a big bowl of alphabet soup wanting answers. Like in Jaypat's 'Second Puberty.' That mess will make anything Jason and his goons might pull seem like a breath of fresh air or comic relief.

Phil having a problem with gays was not unexpected but why did it pop right now with Ryan. I had imagined Ryan and Alex both look and act fairly straight... when they're not gropping each other.

And since Aspies as a rule are clumsy there is a nice little thread that carried from '...Prairie Sky' of Alex dicovering that since he grew his body does what he wants it to do. First with horse shoes then volley ball, basket ball and football, Alex has suddenly become an athlete and being able 'play the game' on a par with the jocks makes it sort of fun...

There were a couple other things but I can't remember them right now...

Ender
You've picked up on a few of the seeds that I've planted, but you might be surprised what sprouts.

There's no malice in Sammy, he's just thoughtless and immature. Maybe he'll grow up one of these days. As for Phil, he's not a gay-basher. He's just another kind of bully and he's sniffed out a new way to pick on Alex. You can't have a good story without conflict, can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Your down-to-earth and real-life dialogue and action make for a most endearing and actually charming storyline.
I put a lot of effort into the dialogue, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generitrans View Post

Again, Sammy's not a bad guy, just an airhead. Remember, none of this would have happened if Alex had been up front with both his boyfriend and his family.

Quote:
I agree, he's a major slut. Another option for Sammy occurred to me as I made my original post also along the line of treating him as a misbehaving pet, but it seemed a bit too extreme to even metion, but I will now... Having him neutered, I don't think that would effect him being a good bottom boy and cocksucker would it... I find it hard to believe I actually said that... it really is out of character for me...

Ender
And take all the vinegar out of him? That would spoil the fun!

Last edited by umlerian49; March 30th, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
  #10   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:21 PM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Oh my gosh, now I have to know what happens next! XD
  #11   Add to 228642's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:04 PM

228642 is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love how fast you are pumping out these chapters. Keep it up, the story's awesome
  #12   Add to toothyp1cks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:09 AM

toothyp1cks is on a distinguished road
This is good and you should feel good.

Keep calm and carry on.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text